Includes 54 Steam Achievements
Title: SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Sep, 2015
Buy SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
The last title released for the tenth anniversary of the &SAMURAI WARRIORS& series, &SAMURAI WARRIORS 4-II&, is here at last!
Naomasa Ii appears as a playable character for the first time, and the various personalities of the age are explored in more depth in &Story Mode&, which is now focused on individual characters.
Series favorite &Survival Mode& returns as well, powered up from its previous iterations.
The most well-received elements of &SAMURAI WARRIORS 4& are carried over, while the action balance, cut-scenes and character development systems have all been significantly upgraded. Explore the world of &SAMURAI WARRIORS 4& anew, in this whole new take on the title!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows(R) Vista, Windows(R) 7, Windows(R) 8, Windows(R) 8.1
Processor: Core2 DUO 2.4GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 640*480 pixel over, High Color
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c over
Recommended:
OS: Windows(R) Vista, Windows(R) 7, Windows(R) 8, Windows(R) 8.1
Processor: Core i7 860 better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics:
pixel over, True Color
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c over
(C)2015 KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(41 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(575 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(458)
Negative&(120)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(575)
Key Activations&(3)
All Languages&(578)
Your Languages&(301)
Display As:
Most Helpful
299 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10 people found this review funny
It feels nice to beat swarms of enemies like they were made of sand, until you get to Tadakatsu Honda.
Was this review helpful?
OMG the content of this game is just ridiculous. 10 hours in and I am still on the third stage of the story mode. For this price, the content and the graphic design is worth a buy.
Was this review helpful?
This game kinda spoiled Dynasty Warriors for me.If you already played a &Musou/Warriors& title, then you know the drill: choose one of many(in this case 50+) characters, and then slash your way through literally thousands of enemies. Anyway, if you played Dynasty Warriors, then you might be pleasantly surprised by some of the things that SW does. Game modesSW4-II comes with three game modes: Story Mode, Free Mode and Survival. Story mode features twelve stories with five missions each. Every story focuses on a different group of characters or a different clan, while each story still follows the same general plot that leads to the battle of Sekigahara in 1600. At first only a couple of stories are available with more being unlocked as you finish them. A nice detail is that depending on which second &buddy& character you take along, you see different movies/conversations before the battle. Free mode is the same as the story mode, with the difference that you can replay the story mode stages with any characters you like, instead of being restriced by the characters taking part in the story.Survival comes with two sub modes: Endless Castle and Challenge mode. Challenge maps are five maps, each with a certain objective. Results can be uploaded to online leaderboards. Its not a game mode most people are interested in, but its worth playing once to unlock the characters after each stage.The castle is a 100 floor survival marathon with random objectives on each floor, except for milestone floors(10,20,30 etc.) which have set objectives and come with unlockable rewards and bonuses for the castle.GameplayThis is where I go back to Dynasty Warriors. While DW8 features are relatively stationary gameplay, SW's gameplay has a bigger emphasis on fluidity with a strong forward drive. Compared to SW, DW seems slow and almost clunky. There are four character types in Samurai Warriors4-II: Normal, Power, Hyper and Special. Each type sets how the character will evolve upon level ups. A normal character for example will eventually be able to chain normal attacks into a long combo, while a power character has more individual power combos to follow up with, and so on. All characters have basic attacks of all the types though. So starting a combo with a power attack, will always propel a character forward into enemies, no matter which type he is. The type merely sets how they evolve beyond that.Every character has its own skill grid, on which you can buy skills to use and upgrade attributes. There are no EX skills in SW, but every character has its own unique special &epiphany& skill. One character for example can become invisible, with attacks out of invisib another one can lay mines, another can set up a magic barrier etc. Every character's unique skill can be unlocked on the skill grid at lvl30 for the other characters to use. So you can equip a character with various skills from other characters if you want, making for interesting combinations.In this game you take two characters into battle as opposed to one in DW. You can freely switch between the characters anytime, and give commands to the character you' like moving to a certain area or attack a certain commander. Characters that share a friendship can even unleash their musou attacks together(shown by an emoji in the character selection.) The mission structure itself seems like a step up from DW8's. In general its the same (mostly) linear mission design, but packed into multiple clearly distinguished objectives and bonus objectives(some of which unlock at random, or based on your actions.) The mini map has also gotten a bump in that regard. Be it paths, objectives, or commanders and events, everything is much better represented and easier to spot than on DW8's map. Its also smaller than DW8's and doesn't hang in the &middle& of the screen like DW8's did.One thing I personally found a bit disappointing, is the amount of &bystander& characters. Meaning characters who have no major or minor part in the story, and just there for you to use in Free mode. If you include characters, who are available as buddies in one or maybe two missions in Story mode, then that number is relatively high.PortAs DW8XL, this is a PS3 port with PS4 character models. However, the quality of textures and the visual quality in general are noticeably better in this game, so while being ported the same way, there's still a clear difference in quality between these two. A lot of which comes from the updated engine. Visually the whole gam and with all the effects on the screen and the PS4 character models, the nature of the port doesn't weigh as much, or isn't as visible as its the case with DW8XL(which can look quite &ehh& sometimes.) Also, this game runs better than DW8XL(which came out before) for me when maxed out, even though its looking a lot better. DW8 had quite a few dips and microstutters but none of this is happening here. Maybe a sign that Koei is slowly getting it together when it comes to ports.I only played the game with Xbox360 controller, so I can't say anything about mouse+kb controls. However, the game uses PC key prompts when using the Xbox controller. One more personal thing regarding the design at the end. I'm a big fan of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games by Koei. If you ever played them, you know that there's a clear difference in design between the more historical design of characters in Rotk, and the over the top, fictionalized version in DW. Some of the designs in DW have always turned me off quite a bit, to a point where I didn't really wanna play some characters solely due to their design. This clash between designs is still happening here with SW and the designs in Nobunaga's Ambition(the Japanese counterpart to Rotk.) But I can stomach the fictional designs in SW a lot better for some reason. It's a personal thing of course, but I wanted to mention it anyway.This is my very first Samurai Warriors title ever. I've been playing Dynasty Warriors and Romance of the three Kingdoms since PS2 times and I'm a big fan of the setting. So it feels kinda weird to say, but after playing this, I don't think that I'll revisit DW too often. In a franchise which's gameplay consists entirely of cutting through countless enemies, the game with the better flow when doing so, definitely gets my favor.
Was this review helpful?
Nothing is more relaxing than slaying thousand of people with a spearespecially after hard day at workI'd like to get more story campaigns though
Was this review helpful?
Amazing warriors title.Again as all musou games, FUN.Just lots and lots of fun.Slashing trough 1000 enemies.Grinding for the best weapons.Enjoy !
Was this review helpful?
cant attack if use joystick
Was this review helpful?
25 people found this review funny
Prosps4 character modelsOnline multiplayerJapanese audio1080p 60fpsWorks with x360 and ps4 ControllerGood set of Graphics optionsCreate your own CharacterConsOverpriced DLCKeyboard button prompts when using a controllerPS3 Textures
Was this review helpful?
35 people found this review funny
Not a bad port for a Warriors game.Pros: - It's fun and more fun with a friend.- It doing it's job as a Warriors Game.- Soundtrack is badass as usual.- Good characters, good story.- It works well with old PC's, like mine.- Create a Warrior- Gamepad is nicely configured...Cons- Overpriced DLC, please Koei learn the PC market is different from the console market.- You don't play a Warriors game for graphics, eh?- Where the hell is Chronicles mode from the 4 and why the hell we can't play Survival mode in coop?- One more time, overpriced DLC. Because they don't want to learn.- ... but you have to learn the buttons by yourself.3 more years and Koei will learn to port a game at 100%, I think.
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
Hey Guys i came from the Old Samurai Warriors 3 Wii Edition and Samurai Warriors 2 PC Edition if you all remember them Classic. At Least 300 Hours per Game with maximum Level unlocks !This brings back great memories if you happen to be returning you wont be disappointed !If people can see the changes in the franchise on the main historical base involving into a more anime base concept game like the costume packs and changes to mordern interpertation of the historical period is perfectly fine. The games overall downgrade from story base to charaters gameplay focuses so you cant expect much towards the original samurai warriors 4 console against this so i recommend this only if you havent touched the samurai warriors 4 !-Uses PS4 Modelling with minimal PS3 Texture ( Looks way better the DW8 )-Get to create your own custom character -Low demand for system requirements-2 Character Switch / Saves you time Roaming -Online Multiplayer Feature-Controller Support for Windows-Intorducing New Characters -Return of Old Classic Survival Mode-For Shogun 2 Fans its the time era we all wanted !-Awesome Japanese Voice Pack Feature-New custom features for returning SW Fans- Guys Dont worry its not like a PS3 Port its far more superior then the console versions-1080p No problem with the best graphics you can get-Gameplay mechanics have been changed from Past SW3Cons - Overpriced DLC packs like in DW8XLC9/10 Including the DLC We got from pre-order ( Recommended Come Grab it )( Don't Purchase any $100 Worth of DLCs content ,)Personally i perfer this over Dynasty Warriors 8 for multiple reasons if your considering which one to get ! As in my last Dynasty Warriors review i did mention how great it would be to have Samurai Warriors and infact its now on steam Good Job Koei ! Comment below if you have any Questions and Check out my other Reviews ...Thank You All and Leave a Thumbs up !
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
This more of a mixed review its hard to say if I recommend this game or not.Pros-Soundtrack is awesome.-Great story and plot.-Best hack and slash mechanics I seen so far in . -Best Warrior title on Steam.-Good for any pc platform you don’t have to worry about pc specs.Cons -Over priced dlc,its not really needed but sucks nonetheless.-Fps drops happen from time to time.-PS3 port but PS4 Models.-Co-op crashes constantly.VerdictI'll be lenient and give this game a 6.5/7 The game is great but the PC port leaves things to be desired,buy it with a grain of salt on sale.
Was this review helpful?
Hack & Slash away. Grinding for levels is satisfying with the music and action all around. Create your own character and face the whole in free mode again. Oh, and we got survival (Ascend to highest level as possible and escape, etc.) too. I use keyboard mostly and I'm feeling alright without the joystick, of course sometimes I get absent-minded only to press other buttons middle of the combat, but we all can agree that's my fault there.I've yet to try multiplayer. I'll edit this one.Grinding here is more enjoyable, as you get tomes to upgrade your character's core statistics, you'll get Wisdom for Experience and Gold drop skills, which is VERY helpful while dashing through standard infantry and to level up faster.Gold helps you to upgrade your weapons and &mounts (Horses only)&,
also to purchase more tomes on the store, however getting them on the battlefield during missions is more cheaper.(I'd prefer going through survival because its way simple and easy escape anytime.)
There are common standard weapons, &Elemental& weapons and rares. Technically depends on where you get with Rare Weapon drop chance skill. Higher is better as all know it, however there are quite good and straight high leveled weapons often in the survival mode more. [Comment me to fix on that if you feel that it needs more detail.]About the negatives,-primarily game sudden crashes, which happens from time to time if you try to stream (Seems more common in that case.)-Missions sometime give you a VERY cheap way to lose the battle, such as officers escaping way close to the &Retreat Point& without giving you a chance to fight (or just ignoring to fight back and run the hell out), you'll have to memorize them for later playthroughs.-Overpriced Game and DLCs all together. I think most of the major turn offs for these games is simply that, which either you'd watch on youtube or wait for the discounts, I dont blame you for it, because I did the second.-Its quite worthwhile, but gets boring when you constantly solo the campaigns (About 5 battles per one), I've been trying to get on the Multiplayer side, keeping it around Normal and Hard but there's no response even if waiting. I've yet to get further on that one.I've yet to try the other games in the titles, but as far as I can say, give it a shot in discounts if you can, and definitely find a friend to play with you on split-screen. It'll be fun if you find the right person and the right combination.
But where is the Samurai Warriors 4 Empires?
Pretty good tbh, though a bit dissapointed they didn't had the main game on sale for pc
Samurai Warriors 4-II is the 2nd SW game to come out on PC since SW2 in 2006. The PC port for that was basically ripped from the PS2 version which is kind of weird seeing how the 360 version came out a year before the PC version. Samurai Warriors 4-II is supposed to be a &complete& version of SW4... meaning KOEI just put 1 more character, removed Chronicle Mode and replaced it with Survival Mode from SW1 and 2 and removed all the Legend stories. Gameplay: The gameplay has changed a lot from its predecessors and it feels more like you can crush everyone in your path easily without having to run around slowly looking for enemies and wasting time on them just for KOs. It's pretty easy to get 1000KOs in a battle now and its easier to kill enemies. This is probably because of the new Hyper attack they added which replaces the useless charge attack from SW1, 2 and 3. It's OP on weaker enemies but any enemies with shields or main officers can't be killed with them unless their defences are weakened. So I guess that's okay. You can now control 2 officers at once which makes it easier to plan out attacks, unlike in the previous games where you did all the work, you can now order the secondary officer to move to this place or attack that guy while you do the main thing.Story Mode: The story of Samurai Warriors is the same as the other ones, but this time instead of playing the same levels as each character and basically getting bored, you play stories from a clan/group's perspective. Also you can choose who your secondary officer will be from a list so you can choose who's perspective you want it to be personally. Survival Mode: I never really enjoyed playing this back in Samurai Warriors 2 and tbh it's pretty boring here too. Creating a character: It's the same as SW2 and 3 but now you can upload your own images onto your character so their clan symbol could be anything you like. Graphics: The textures are taken from the PS3 version but the models are from PS4. It's annoying that KOEI never decide to enhance the graphics for PC version. Luckily there's a graphics mod that makes the textures look better, the colours more like the PS4 version and just stuff like DoF or lens flares. The map still fades from a close distance though which is annoying. The game runs at 60fps easily at full settings.Basically, if you enjoy the Warriors series, whether it's Hyrule Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi or even the past Samurai Warriors games... you'll enjoy this game. The only thing you need to worry about is changing the graphics, but that's only if you're picky like me lmao
More of the same, the change in weapon system is good, it's a little easier than i remember it being. I'd probably prefer a system between this and empires but it's fine.The problem is that this port is buggy, chugs sometimes. and completely bugs out during the kojuro story. the cutscenes aren't properlly rendered, and there isn't a PC friendly module for fixing the graphics & controls.can only recommend if you ONLY have a PC otherwise you should get the console ver.(but i'm still playing this like everyday)
I'm quite fond of Musou-type games and Samurai Warriors 4-II is no exception. There is a dearth of games like this on PC and this is a fairly competent port technically, though it suffers from a total lack of mouse control similar to Devil May Cry 4.Coming from Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes on the PS3, the action and characterizations of the various warlords here are considerably less over the top, though still pretty silly in their own right. If you have no previous experience with either series, imagine Japan's warring states period reimagined as a shonen-esque martial arts anime. Characters wear flamboyant garb, yell their attack names out and have inexplicble magic-like abilities. One of the characters is even a straight-up sorceress.Like other Mosou games and games with similar elements of many, many levels and collectible items like the Naval Ops series on PS2, the Choro-Q games, or Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and Phantom Pain, SW 4-II is an incredibly dense experience. There are multiple five-level story campaigns, a range of difficulties, weapons and horses to collect, dozens of characters, a free mode where you can use any character in any story level, support for custom characters with the ability to import images from your hard drive to use as symbols, and a survival mode with no less then a hundred floors, and associated one-off challenge levels. If you enjoy the core gameplay enough, you will find many, many hours to spend here. If not, you will likely find it bland and repetitive, as there are certainly games out there with more variety. I only wish someone would make a Musou-style game set in either Warhammer universe, or something.
WOW it's great
Well, althrough i peronally liked DW8XL more, this game is pretty decent too,Recommend for all musou games fans, and anyone who wants a good action game with character development and skill customisation.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 dynasty warriors 8 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信