Title: Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Sep, 2015
Buy Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 Digital Exclusive Bundle
Includes 1 items:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
About This Game
The award winning series returns packed with new features in its 20th anniversary year.
Users who played myClub in PES 2015 can gain rewards in PES 2016 myClub:
o 2 players or more 90+ = 3 players 80+
o 1 player or more 87+ = 2 players 80+
o 1 player or more 80+ = 1 player 80+
PES 2016 comes with a whole host of new and improved features that is set to raise the bar once again in a bid to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’:
o Master League – completely overhauled from presentation to running of your team
o Human motion – 3x more animations for players and goalkeepers
o Dynamic weather – Rain starts during matches
o Deeper team intelligence – Player and team behaviour taken to the next level
PES 2016 is the Official Video Game of UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super C celebrate its 20th anniversary with the most advanced football game ever. Love the Past, Play the Future!
Purchase now to receive exclusive myClub content:
Team Of The Year 2014 player
o 1x Player loan – Neymar
o 10,000 GP x 10 weeks
o 10x Recovery items
o 3x Player Contracts
The latest online update will introduce the newly added UEFA EURO 2016 mode.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8 GHz
(AMD Athlon Ⅱ X2
or equivalent processor)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon X1600 / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 9 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i3 530 (AMD Phenom Ⅱ X4
or equivalent processor)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 9 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
The UEFA and Euro 2016(TM) words, the UEFA EURO 2016(TM) Logo and Mascot and the UEFA European championship trophy are protected by trademarks and copyright. All rights reserved. All UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup names, logos and trophies are the property, registered trademarks and/or copyright of UEFA. All rights reserved. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark and Climacool are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. The use of images and names of the football players in this game is under license from FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV. (C) 2016, DFB The FA is an official trade mark of The Football Association Limited and is subject to extensive trade mark registrations worldwide. Copyright FFF (C) Official Licensee of the FIGC The FIGC logo is a registered trade mark of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio Licensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF) Producto Oficial Licenciado RFEF Liga BBVA 15/16 Product under Official License from the LaLiga www.laliga.es (C) 2002 Ligue de Football Professionnel (R) Officially Licensed by Eredivisie C.V. and Stichting CAO voor Contractspelers (C) S.L.B. Producto Oficial. Manchester United crest and imagery (C) MU Ltd Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan Official product manufactured and distributed by KDE under licence granted by Soccer s.a.s. di Brand Management S.r.l. Official Videogame(s) of CORINTHIANS (C) Adagp, Paris 2012../Macary – Zublena & Regembal – Costantini, Architects All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. (C)2016 Konami Digital Entertainment
More like this
(92 reviews)
(2,551 reviews)
Review Type
All&(3,095)
Positive&(1,657)
Negative&(1,438)
Purchase Type
All&(3,095)
Steam Purchasers&(2,551)
Key Activations&(544)
All Languages&(3,095)
Your Languages&(672)
Display As:
Most Helpful
549 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
this game is ???????t
not in par with ps4 vrigin please dont buy this ????
Good game!!!
It's fine. It doesnt have the old PES soul in the gameplay but, definitely an improvement from PES2015. Especially 2017 release being close, I'd say get this game.Online play is either horrendious, bad or nor so bad. I almost never had a play with decent player, or enjoyed a beat down. Everybody choses top teams. I hate choosing teams like Bar?a, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc. Those who can only play with top teams are total noobs. I am a hardcore PES player from Winning Eleven 3 (Yes those games with full Japanese commantary and interface). I choose teams like, AS Roma, AC Milan, internazionale, so even if I massively dominate the game, opposing online players come and score like I conceived 3 red cards, while all defence players are incured or ???????? or something.It also requires way too much internet connection and lags alot, and you can never play fast.Overall, its okay. Great when you invite friends over.
&sign identical youth player #3322323&scores 10 and assists 4 by mid-november&gains 70 ovr&is actually my best player&several teams trying to bid for him10/10 realistic would buy again
Good game. But so upset by the amount of cheaters and hackers.
Was this review helpful?
PTE PATCH and 50%++ discount worth it
Was this review helpful?
$20 is cheap, but we must ask ourselves why it's only $20. There's not a big difference from PES 2015. Just more of the same. I regret buying and will submit a refund. I've been playing with speed set to -2. I like this because it seems the closest to real life speed. Everything works fine and looks good on my gaming laptop. No lag or issues. Just it feels the same as PES 2015. I am disappointed to see no difference of any note.Disappointing to see that no offline mode exists, just like previous version. It's possible to disconnect the internet after it loads, but a connection is needed to start the game. This is an outdated, ignorant attempt to combat piracy which only hurts legitimate paying players of this game. This is why I downvote the game. My laptop is not always near the internet, and so I am negatively impacted by such measures.
Was this review helpful?
If you play offline, this is a must buy, but if u want to play online forget it, constant lagging with good connection, and why it so hard to find people to play with..
Was this review helpful?
Amazing detailed characters, as a FIFA ps4 player I have to say the gameplay is much better on PES2016. Licensing issues suck but it's still an awesome soccer game.
Was this review helpful?
63 people found this review funny
The PC version of PES2016 is a PS3 port. How is it that the PS4 version has high resolution models, crowds, players and better lightting then the PC version? Its not even running on DX11, its running on DX9. I was genuanly exacited for this game until now. Yes the gameplay is better then FIFA 16 but FIFA 16 doesnt ???? over the pc communtiy.
Was this review helpful?
36 people found this review funny
Shame on Konami... i really don't understand.why Konami why? why you don't care about pc? but we still pay the some money as console users.... this game looks like pes 2015,not 2016...why ps4 version is better? engine is worse than ps4/x1,less animations than ps4/x1,flat turf and etc. BUT most important,where is the DYNAMIC WEATHER!!!this version of pes 2016 look like ps3 version of pes 2016...SHAME ON KONAMI!!!
Was this review helpful?
60 people found this review funny
All those pretty screenshots and gameplay videos you see up there? They are from the PS4 version of the game. What you are actually buying is a pretty rubbish PS3 port that looks remarkably like the back of a bus. The Fox Engine, that thing that MGS uses on PC, is nowhere to be seen. Player animations are jerky, goalkeepers have all had a mandatory full frontal lobotomy and play like David James with Parkinsons. In addition this- an internet connection is always required (no mention of this on Steam page)- No dedicated PC settings what so ever (just 'Low', 'Medium' and 'High')- Teams are all out of date- MicrotransactionsIf the game were ten pounds, and the screenshots and videos actually showed the product you were going to get, then yeah, maybe worth a quick look. At four times that price you have to wonder if someone at Konami is having a laugh.
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
Just a bad old console generation port. Not the same game engine found on the XBONE or PS4, low res textures and no 4K ( is the highest I saw) or SLI support. Not that you'd need SLI as one GTX 980 will run the game at max settings and use up anywhere from 10-20% of GPU performance during zoomed out gameplay and around 40% during upclose replays.Another issue is transfers, a ton of players are still at their old clubs. Perhaps during the time consuming port Konami managed to not do a roster update. These issues are probably why they never released a PC Demo. Thank goodness for Steam's return policy, after 10 minutes of gameplay this one is going back ASAP.I wanted to like PES 2016 and had high hopes for it after seeing what they did with the latest MGS title for PC. EA only doing marginal updates to FIFA is killing me and I don't want to give them anymore cash. It's a real shame because this title looks and plays so well on PS4.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
It's poor and it's a shame for me to have to say it.I thought I might of been hasty to judge it on one online game but after witnessing what I saw, getting a refund was the logical option.I won 8-5 and not so surprisingly Neymar ripped this goalkeeper a new one not that goalkeeper was any good until I saw it was Manuel Neuer no doubt. Keepers practically let in goals and even winning the game, I felt no satisfaction whatsoever. Movement feels robotic and shooting feels automatic even with the worst players. If you really want to play this game, play it on XB1 or PS4 because it is lightyears better than this port.Thankfully we have the refund system in place but Konami have really let down the PC community with this tripe and not even a demo to test this out either.For as much as I don't like EA all that much, Fifa 16 looks like the way to go by a mile.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website《实况足球2016》无法运行游戏解决方法_爱游戏
爱游戏手机客户端
《实况足球2016》无法运行游戏解决方法
  《实况足球2016》PC版已经发售了,很多小伙伴一定也下载开始体验了,但是有的朋有可能出现了《实况足球2016》已停止工作的提示。针对这种情况,小编给大家带来的是《实况足球2016》无法运行解决方法。相信不少小伙伴出现了这个问题  一、首先,很多出现这个问题的,使用的是R组破解版游戏,可以在本站重新下载国内破解版的游戏本体。  二、重要:断网进入游戏,实测加入防火墙阻止联网也不行,闪退的话就断开网络连接再进入游戏。  更新:打开根目录下的Settings.exe配置程序,选择&在线&一栏,如下所示,将&自动&去掉,并将下面的数值改为&0&,然后点击确定。(这样就不用断网游戏了)  三、替换国内破解组的补丁  实况足球2016国内破解组单独破解补丁(稍等)、  四、出现这个提示,是配置需求不够,查看是否满足最低配置需求  最低配置:  -操作系统:Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista SP2  -处理器:英特尔酷睿2双核1.8Ghz / AMD Athlon II X2 240  -显卡:NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel HD Graphics 2000或更高  -内存:1GB  -硬盘:8GB剩余空间  五、游戏根目录_commonredist文件夹下的游戏运行必备组件全部安装完毕  六、关闭杀毒软件,如破解补丁被误删,在杀软隔离区中恢复。更多相关内容请关注:实况足球2016专题
热门推荐:
【《实况足球2016》无法运行游戏解决方法】相关内容
热门手机游戏没有巴士通行证?! 无法正常登陆?
登录中,请稍后...
您的当前位置: >
> 实况足球2016免费登录steam 国内玩家依然无法体验
实况足球2016免费登录steam 国内玩家依然无法体验
时间: 10:06 |来源:网络|
作者:阿务|点击: 2209
  最近对于足球爱好者们有着一个超棒的消息。已经登陆PS4和PS3的《实况足球2016》免费版今天宣布登陆了PC Steam平台。不过免费版国内锁区,国内玩家玩不到。这对于国内的玩家来说确实是不怎么友好啊。
  据Konami表示,《实况足球2016》免费版是《实况足球2016》的&入门级版本&,内容有限。玩家可以玩展览模式,支持7支球队,包括Bayern Munich, Juventus, AS Roma,巴西和法国等队伍。免费版还包括游戏的训练模式和球队创建模式myClub。
  Konami表示,和PS4/PS3版一样,PC免费版《实况足球2016》也会不断获得更新,包括赛季球员名单变更。
  除了微软的Xbox One和Xbox 360平台以外,《实况足球2016》完整版登陆的平台,免费版也都已经登陆。有VPN的玩家倒是可以愉快的开始免费体验了。  最近对于足球爱好者们有着一个超棒的消息。已经登陆PS4和PS3的《实况足球2016》免费版今天宣布登陆了PC Steam平台。不过免费版国内锁区,国内玩家玩不到。这对于国内的玩家来说确实是不怎么友好啊。
  据Konami表示,《实况足球2016》免费版是《实况足球2016》的&入门级版本&,内容有限。玩家可以玩展览模式,支持7支球队,包括Bayern Munich, Juventus, AS Roma,巴西和法国等队伍。免费版还包括游戏的训练模式和球队创建模式myClub。
  Konami表示,和PS4/PS3版一样,PC免费版《实况足球2016》也会不断获得更新,包括赛季球员名单变更。
  除了微软的Xbox One和Xbox 360平台以外,《实况足球2016》完整版登陆的平台,免费版也都已经登陆。有VPN的玩家倒是可以愉快的开始免费体验了。为啥我搜实况2016,steam显示没有?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:726,707贴子:
为啥我搜实况2016,steam显示没有?
而且我玩cs go感觉ping很高,有什么方法可以解决吗?
第一眼看到2人的时候是...
白子画上台,墨冰在台下...
此帖非水贴
「使命召唤8缺少steam」全新版本助力刚枪节!新兵注册即送黄金武器,Q币,数量有限,先到先得!「使命召唤OL」腾讯平台大联欢,更多好礼等你来!
凌冲能够感觉到一股比之前更加强烈的危急
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam玩实况2016 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信