橙光穿越古代王妃游戏模拟人生古代男版怎么买不起全属性礼包

【自荐】《模拟人生(古代版)》限免3日,主线已完结_橙光游戏吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:127,914贴子:
【自荐】《模拟人生(古代版)》限免3日,主线已完结
宣传啦~《模拟人生(古代版)》:就是让玩家以男主的身份,模拟地度过古人的一生,三条不同的人生道路(官宦、农耕、男宠),若干种职业(起义将军、官员、皇帝、等)等你来体验~地址:
我今天才下好的,然后...
有要的不【可流油】
游戏地址:http://www.6...
= =玩了两次都死在养成里面了!怎么看运气小不小于30
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴& 【Supernatural】超自然能量/异能新世纪,关于巫师和吸 ...
查看: 20318|回复: 80
UID2779221主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分415金钱3363 荣誉2 人气133 在线时间2280 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 415, 距离下一级还需 85 积分
帖子精华0积分415金钱3363 荣誉2 人气133 评议0
本帖最后由 岚烟。霡霂 于
06:46 编辑
来自sims3官网博客。这次是关于巫师和吸血鬼的更新,能长的再坑爹一点么我勒个去。。。。
翻译完了,发现我果然有进步半小时翻完1000+字哦呵呵~非常勤恳地在睡觉前翻译完了哦呵呵,求加分求鼓励~
这次是意译,主要考虑大家读中文能读得通顺,所以对照着看的时候大家可能会觉得中文和英文并不能完全对上。仍然的,有问题请大家回复,谢谢。
巫师们并不都是邪恶的绿色怪物,你懂的。
Witches aren’t all wicked and green, you know.
内容提要:巫师可以直接在CAS里创建巫师需要魔杖才能用魔法,购买模式里有许多不同的魔杖,会对施展魔法产生不同的效果(例如提高成功率)。另,终身奖励里有一项能允许你不依赖魔杖用魔法并不会施法失败三种魔法:祝福,诅咒,仪式魔法(对物品用的)邪恶魔法:e.g。召唤邪恶生物做崇受害者,持续几天,施法失败巫师可能死亡仪式魔法:e.g。把一种收集品转为另一种魔力降低时施法失败率增加即使不会魔法的普通人也能使用飞天扫帚,儿童有加辅助轮的飞天扫帚用
现在你大概从SimGuruJon(sims3开发人员,下同)处了解了狼人的概念,也和SimGuruArgus的仙子玩了一阵,并从SimGuruMegan处知道了可以期待月相变化。今天我来告诉你们sims3真正有“力量”的是什么——巫师!现在你可以开始想象了,我如此衷心热爱的巫师到底可以给我们带来什么。对我来说,玩巫师代表着无限的力量可能:“我是崇尚善良?崇尚邪恶?还是中立?我是只用魔法帮助家人和朋友?还是用疯狂的魔法把全镇变成青蛙?”木哈哈哈哈哈,一边说我就已经一边在邪笑着搓手准备大干一场了。。。
By now you’ve gotten the scoop on werewolves from SimGuruJon, frolicked with fairies and SimGuruArgus, and explored lunacy with SimGuruMegan. Today I’m here to tell you about the ‘real’ power that’s in TheSims 3 Supernatural… witches! From the day we started brainstorming ideas for this expansion pack, I was completely in love with witches and all the possibilities they could introduce to The Sims. To me, playing as a witch offers the ultimate power of choice, “A am I good, evil, or just indifferent? Do I use my spells just to help my family and friends, or do I let my magic run crazy and turn everyone in town to toads?” Mwahahahaha, just talking about it makes me want to rub my hands together in evil glee…
说到邪笑,我知道你们现在肯定都非常想知道到底善良和邪恶代表什么。首要的是性格特征。有“善良”性格特征的巫师会更想施放被认为是“善良的”魔法,而有邪恶特质的巫师更想施放“邪恶的”魔法。但是做一个善良的巫师或一个邪恶的巫师不代表你不能释放相对种类的魔法。无论如何,最善良的巫师也是随时可以诅咒别人的!
Speaking of evil glee, I know you’re all wondering exactly what being a good witch vs. a bad witch really means. First and foremost are the traits. Witches with the good trait will get more wishes to cast spells that are considered ‘good’ and the same goes for witches with the evil trait, they will get more wishes to cast spells that are ‘evil’. However, being good or evil doesn’t mean you only have access to a certain type of spell. After all, even the friendliest of witches may need to throw a curse every now and then!
像其他的异能者一样,你可以在“创建人物界面”创建巫师。你可以创建你所喜欢的男性、女性、绿皮肤或金色皮肤的巫师来展开你的故事。全年龄都可以成为巫师,一些巫师特征甚至能在还是孩子的时候就展示出来。提示一下,当你的小巫师在玩玩具的时候看好他的玩具箱,不然它可能会奇迹般地多出来一个!但是,青少年才是巫师的力量真正展露的时候,也是他们可以拿起魔杖学魔法的时候。
Just like the other supernaturals, you can create witches in CAS. Male, female, green skin or golden, you’ll be able to customize your witch to fit the story you want to tell. Witches come in all ages, and some innate witch abilities can even be present in childhood. Hint, keep an eye on your little witch’s toy box as they’re playing, or they just may magically multiply! However, the teenage years are when a witch’s powers really manifest. This is the time when they receive a wand to play with magic.
魔杖,魔杖,魔杖才是最重要的!巫师需要在个人物品里放一根魔杖来施法。任何巫师都会被给予一根基础魔杖,但如果你的巫师丢失了它或者想要跟更好的,你也可以在购买模式里找到很多不同的选择。这些不同的魔杖有着各式各样的很酷的外观,更重要的,它们在你施法时可以给你特殊帮助。如果你想找一根能提高巫师施法成功率的,我会推荐你用象牙魔杖。
Wand, wand, it’s all about the wand! Witches need a magical wand in their inventory to channel their special powers. Every witch is given a basic wand, but if your Sim loses it or wants to upgrade it, there are several options available in Buy Mode to purchase. There are numerous wands to choose from and while each one has a distinctive cool look, they more importantly have unique affects to the way your witch will cast spells. If you’re looking for your witch to have a high success rate at casting spells, I’d recommend giving the ivory wand a try.
但如果你说:“SimGuruBritt,我不想让我的巫师依赖魔杖!我希望他们能不需要用魔杖指着东西来自由施展魔法。”别急,我们也考虑到了这个。终身渴望奖励中有一项“魔法之手”可以让你的巫师无需魔杖地自由施展魔法,并且,他们的魔法永远不会失败!
But if you’re asking, “SimGuruBritt, I don’t want my witch to rely on a wand! I want them to be able to cast spells without that pointy thing in the way!” Don’t worry, we have you covered. The Lifetime Happiness reward Magic Hands enables your witch to cast spells only using their hands, plus their spells will never fail!
说完了魔杖,让我们来看看真正的魔法!巫师在使用魔法时会增加熟练度并学会新的魔法和能力。举个例子,巫师可以学会怎么用魔法升级家具——你再也不用拿扳手了!小提示,我建议你试试升级衣柜来看看会发生什么惊喜。在巫师学会新魔法和能力时你会得到如何使用它们的提示。魔咒基本分三种(除了一些例外):祝福、诅咒和仪式魔法。祝福是所有被认为是“好”的魔咒,包括幸运魔咒和爱情魔咒,可以被施展在自身或他人身上。诅咒是所有有害的魔法或者“邪恶的”咒语例如膀胱诅咒(来一点以让你的派对更有趣!)或者青蛙变形诅咒。仪式魔法是用在物品或地点上的咒语,包括许多不同效果的咒语,从转化收集品到清洁房屋。
Enough about wands, let’s get into the actual spell casting! Witches will become increasingly proficient and learn more magic spells and abilities as they play with magic and cast spells. For instance, witches can learn how to use their wands to upgrade objects around the house – no more wrenches required! Quick tip, my advice would be to magically upgrade your wardrobe for a special surprise. You will get a message when your witch has learned new spells and abilities with hints for how to use them. Magic spells generally fit into one of three categories (with a few exceptions): Charms, curses and rituals. Charms are considered beneficial or ‘good’ spells. They can be cast on oneself or on others and range from simple good luck charms to love charms. Curses are harmful or ‘evil’ spells such as the bladder curse (super funny at parties!) or toadification curse. Rituals are spells that can be cast on objects or lots. They have a wide array of effects from converting collectibles to cleaning the house.
我不想告诉你们所有的事情。(这样你们玩游戏还有什么意思?!)但是由于很多人在问到底有哪些独特的魔法。我想我可以告诉你们一点点我的个人喜好。
I don’t want to give everything away. (Where’s the fun in that?!) But since so many people have asked about specific spells, I think a quick overview of a few of my personal favorites is in order.
巫师所能学到的初级魔法中有一个是转化仪式,这个魔法可以把收集品从一类转化为另一类。转化仪式是一个非常有用的咒语,特别是当你的家里有人炼金的时候。如果你有多余的宝石,轻轻点几下你的魔杖来把它们转化成炼金所需的物品吧。
One of the first spells a witch learns is the conversion ritual, which changes a collectible from one type to another.&&The conversion ritual is a pretty useful spell, especially if there is an alchemist in the family. If you have a surplus of gems laying around, simply flick your witches wand and transform them into something useful for your alchemist.
冰霜冲击是一个并不严格划分在祝福或诅咒下的魔法(因为它是一个元素魔法),但它是个超级有趣的魔法。想弄坏你邻居家的抽水机么?冰霜冲击!想让你邻居的牙齿打颤咯咯作响并脚趾冻僵么?冰霜冲击!额外的,这个咒语有机会把市民在一大坨冰块里冻一段时间。
Ice Blast is one of those spells that doesn’t really fall under the category of charm or curse (since it is more of an elemental spell), but is super fun to use. Want to break your neighbor’s plumbing? Ice Blast! Want to give a Sim a severe case of chattering teeth and cold toes? Ice Blast! As a bonus, this spell has a chance of encasing a Sim in a solid block of ice, freezing them for a short time.
有的时候咒语是有趣的,有的时候则是有用的,但也有的时候它们可以非常的阴暗和危险,做崇诅咒绝对是其中一个一—你的巫师可以从冥界召唤一个鬼魂来跟随受害者一段时间。一旦被诅咒,受害者唯一得救的方法是熬过这段时间或者与他们的鬼魂折磨者变成朋友。但是必须注意的是,施放这个魔法你得格外小心!所有的咒语都有可能失败(有时会给施法者带来灾难性的后果),做崇诅咒失败的后果格外严峻。一旦失败,它可能会导致施法者死亡!
Sometimes spells can be fun, sometimes they can be useful, and sometimes they can be dark and dangerous. The haunting curse is definitely one of those dark and dangerous spells since your witch can summon a spirit from the netherworld to haunt a victim for days. Once cursed, the only way out for the victim is to wait for time to pass or to become friends with their ghostly tormentor. Be warned, cast this curse with caution! All spells can fail (sometimes with disastrous results for the caster), and the haunting curse does this in the most extreme way. If it fails, it could mean death for the witch that cast it!
最后告诉你一个魔法,复活仪式。在墓碑上施放这个咒语来把死者复活成可怕的僵尸!你最好想好了后续处理计划再施展这个咒语,要知道僵尸交朋友的方式通常比较有趣……
I’ll leave you with just one more, the reanimation ritual. Cast this spell on any tombstone with a ghost and watch the dead rise as a gruesome zombie! Better have an exit strategy planned after casting this spell though as zombies make friends in interesting ways…
像所有伟大的力量一样,使用魔法也是有代价的。当使用魔法时,巫师需要注意他们的魔法值表。魔法值越低,魔法失败的可能性就越大。一旦魔法值完全消耗,试图施展魔法只会发出嘶嘶声并失败直到魔法值恢复。魔法值会随时间缓慢恢复,或者你可以喝魔法精华药剂来快速补充。除此以外,更加悠闲的恢复魔法方法是骑上你的扫帚绕着扫帚竞技场兜上几个圈。
Like all great power, magic comes with a cost. Witches have to keep an eye on their magic meter as they use their spells and abilities. The lower the magic meter falls, the higher the possibility that a spell will fail. Once the magic meter is depleted, spells will fizzle and fail until the meter has been replenished. Magic power will slowly regenerate over time, or can be instantly replenished with an Essence of Magic elixir. Another, more leisurely way to regenerate magic power is to take a few loops around the magic broom arena on your broom.
扫帚!(你觉得我忘记了,是不是?)一个小秘密,任何人都可以使用扫帚!因为飞行的魔法是来自扫帚里面,不是来自使用者,所以即使是普通市民也可以尝试骑扫帚绕着镇子飞行。扫帚有不同的型号。甚至有一种给儿童用的带辅助轮的扫帚!对于那些勇敢的市民,如果觉得仅仅骑扫帚出行不够刺激,他们还可以到扫帚竞技场来飞得高高的并炫耀他们的飞行绝技。买不起私人扫帚竞技场?别担心!月光瀑布的管理者们已经意识到了每个市民都有权利锻炼飞行绝技,并建造了公用的扫帚竞技公园。任何市民都可以购买并使用扫帚,但是巫师们会自动乘坐扫帚出门,就像坐出租车一样。
Brooms! (You thought I forgot, didn’t you?) Here’s a secret, anyone can use a broom! Since the magic is in the broom, not in the user, even ordinary Sims can get a taste of magic by flying around town on one of these flying objects. Brooms come in several models. There’s even one with training wheels for the kiddies! For those daring Sims who think merely traveling around town by broom isn’t enough, the broom arena is a place to fly high and show-off your witches stunts. Can’t afford to buy one of these arenas for your house? No problem! The citizens of Moonlight Falls have recognized every Sim’s right to practice broom stunts, and built their very own broom arena park for any Sim to use. Any Sim can buy and use a broom, but witches will use brooms automatically when traveling solo, just like a taxi.
只有部分吸血鬼在太阳下闪光。。。
And only some vampires sparkle…
内容提要:
首先要说我读完这么长真心没觉得这篇有多少内容。。吸血鬼可在CAS里创建夜店的吸血鬼被重制了,增加了一些新的视觉效果、与市民的互动可以制作太阳防护药剂,让吸血鬼能在太阳下待1小时,同时皮肤会闪光(参考暮光之城)市民可以问候吸血鬼的老母或暴露吸血鬼的弱点,以及如果你的爱人是吸血鬼时可以叫他为了你放弃吸血鬼能力新的终身渴望奖励会使你的吸血鬼完全停止衰老、能自由在太阳下活动、在咬人时永远不会被拒绝、喝少量血浆就能维持生存,副作用是皮肤会在太阳下闪光
我必须承认,我是个吸血鬼的狂热粉丝,我喜欢吸血鬼故事。无论有没有启发性,我觉得吸血鬼和狼人对抗的故事简直是棒极了(暮光之城脑残粉?译者吐槽)。当我们谈到超自然体验的时候,我们觉得我们不能只有狼人和巫师而没有吸血鬼来组成这个铁三角。我们艰难地想了很久如何才能完美地把吸血鬼带入异能新世纪,因为夜店已经很好地介绍过这个角色。在进行头脑风暴式探索并得到了一些不同的点子后,我们最终决定保留夜店吸血鬼为大家所喜爱的核心,但是小小地改变一下他们的外貌并让他们成为更加恐怖、迷人的夜间主宰。
I have to admit, I’m a big vampire fan and I love a great vampire story. Sparkly or not, there is something&&about a good vampire/werewolf rivalry that is just awesome.&&As we talked about the Supernatural experience, we decided that you simply couldn’t have werewolves and witches without also having vampires to round out the group. We thought long and hard about the best way to bring vampires into The Sims 3 Supernatural, as The Sims 3 Late Night had already done such a great . After brainstorming and exploring several different ideas, we decided to hold onto the core of The Sims 3 existing vampire that we all know and love, but to add in a slightly different look and feel of a more intimidating, mesmerizing creature of the night.
很多人在论坛和推特上询问“更加迷人”到底是什么意思并想知道异能新世纪的吸血鬼和夜店的吸血鬼有什么不同。所以现在让我来告诉你,直接从Guru的嘴里说出!如果你有安装过夜店的吸血鬼,那这些吸血鬼会被自动升级到异能新世纪所带来的新形象并获得新的能力。一切夜店里吸血鬼所能做的很酷的事情都会被保留,例如,延缓衰老,增加移动速度和技能学习速度,转化人类,喝市民的血以及狩猎市民。并且他们将会有很酷的新能力。声明一点,如果你没有装夜店,不用担心,安装异能新世纪时你仍然能获得吸血鬼。
Lots of people have asked on the forums and twitter what ‘more intriguing’ really means and how these vampires in The Sims 3 Supernatural will relate to the vamps in The Sims 3 Late Night, so I’m here to tell you, straight from the Guru’s mouth! If you do have vampires in your game from The Sims 3 Late Night, these vampires will be updated to have the new form and functionality of The Sims 3 Supernatural vampires when the game is installed. All the cool things your vampires could do The Sims 3 Late Night will remain, e.g. reduced aging, advanced speed and skill gain, offering to turn people, drinking from Sims and hunting. Plus they will get some cool extras. One point of clarification, if you do not have The Sims 3 Late Night installed, no need to worry, you will still get vampires in your game with the installation of The Sims 3 Supernatural.
除了夜店里的吸血鬼能力,异能新世纪会带来一些新能力。现在能直接在“创建市民模式”里创建吸血鬼并调整他们的外貌。你的市民不再需要等待被吸血鬼咬。我们也为吸血鬼增加了一些新物品,例如升级版的棺材以及素食血浆橙汁(一种能在冰箱里找到的美味即食点心)
In addition to the awesome The Sims 3 Late Night vampire functionality, The Sims 3 Supernatural adds some cool things for your vamps to do. Vampires can now be created and fully customized in CAS from the
of the game. Your Sims no longer have to wait to get bitten by another vampire in town. We’ve also added some new objects for vampires, such as an updated version of the altar bed and the vegetarian plasma orange juice (a yummy quick snack from the fridge).
我们也增加了有趣的新社交互动来让吸血鬼的魅力更加强烈。我想说,这些会让讲述禁忌的吸血鬼与人类之恋变得更加有趣。威吓是另一个我很喜欢的要素。这是一个让你惊吓其他市民的方法,但并不是所有的市民都能这么容易地被吓倒。有些市民认为被吸血鬼威胁很有趣,另一些则会认为威吓是一种“来打架吧”的挑战。
Vampires also have some fun new social interactions to make them feel more mesmerizing and intense. I like Warn Away as it’s great for telling the story of forbidden vampire love. Intimidate is another one of my favorites. It’s a way to scare other Sims, but not all Sims are so easy to push around. Some people think it’s cool to be inti others are more willing to take intimidation as in invitation to fight.
你可曾把吸血鬼送去咬人吸血,却被你的猎物拒绝?拥有了催眠凝视后你的吸血鬼能更加容易地让猎物屈服。
Have you ever sent your vampire out for a quick bite, only to be rejected by your chosen victim? With Hypnotic Gaze your vampire can convince strangers that being bitten seems like a great idea.
普通市民也将获得一些有趣的方法来与吸血鬼互动。如果你见到一个你真的很不喜欢的吸血鬼,那么你可以说他的母亲是一只吸山羊血的怪物或者威胁他说要挖掘他的弱点!如果你爱上了这样一只夜的生物,但真的很讨厌他们的作息时间表以及对噬咬你的脖子的无尽渴望,那就要求他们放弃他们的超能力来验证你们的爱情是否矢志不渝。
Sims have some new interesting ways to interact with vampires as well. If you have found a vamp that you really don’t like then Imply their Mother was a Chupacabra or Threaten to Exploit their Weaknesses! Did you fall in love with a creature of the night, but really hate their schedule and constant need to nibble on your neck? Ask them to forsake their powers and see if your love really is true.
另外,吸血鬼可以制作一种特殊的药剂来让他们可以暴露在户外阳光下。你的吸血鬼再不用担心在阳光下昏倒了。如果你喜欢皮肤闪光的吸血鬼(真心暮光之城,译者),那么尝试用点吸血鬼牌防晒试剂,它将让你的吸血鬼有几个小时的户外闪光效果。
In addition, vampires can brew a special elixir to help get them outdoors and in the sunlight. Your vampire will no longer have to worry about passing out due to sun exposure. If you are a fan of sparkly vampires, then try out the Vampiric Sunscreen elixir that will provide your vampire with hours of sparkly outdoor fun!
最后一件要提的事情,吸血鬼有一个新的终身渴望奖励可以让他们有不朽的生命以及一些其他的效果。这个奖励能让吸血鬼的衰老完全停止,让他们可以自由在阳光下活动并没有任何不好的影响,并让他们的吸血永远不回被拒绝,以及让他们维持生存所消耗的血浆数目减少。唯一的副作用是,这个奖励会让他们的皮肤永远轻微地闪光……!
One last thing to mention, vampires have a new immortal lifetime happiness
that has a number of effects. Having this reward will completely stop them from aging, allow them to be in the sun without any penalties, will never have them be rejected when taking a drink of blood from another Sim and will need less plasma in order to survive. However, side effects of this reward may include slight sparkles…!
希望这篇文章能让你们更加了解巫师和吸血鬼的世界。制作这个世界和这些有趣的种族带给了我们超多的快乐。动画师们跑来跑去地制作新的威慑效果。特效艺术家们研究冰块并试图做出完美的冰霜冲击。设计师和我在办公室里疯狂决斗来研究魔杖姿势。我们希望你们喜欢这个世界因为我们真的很用心地创造它!这篇文章到这里结束了,不过请保持关注我们的网站来获得更多的新信息,因为我们还有几周就要发布游戏了。不要忘记关注我们在本周三、太平洋时间8月15日早8点发布的现场直播哦。
Hopefully this gives you a little more insight into the world of witches and vampires. We had so much fun working on these player types. The animators ran around practicing and filming intimidation. The fx artists studied ice cubes in search of the perfect ice blast. The designers and I dueled furiously around the office to practice wand poses. We hope you have as much fun playing with them in The Sims 3 Supernatural as we did creating them! This is all for now but be sure to stayed tuned for more updates to come as we are just a few weeks away from the launch of the game. Don’t forget to tune in for our third Live Broadcast this Wednesday, August 15 at 8:00 AM PST.
SimGuruBritt
多谢大家看完,也希望大家能继续关注我的新闻翻译。
更多异能新世纪资料请戳:
記住了這句“市民可以问候吸血鬼的老母”….
翻译永远会顶!
感谢LZ翻译,辛苦了,期待异能新世纪的到.
介紹總是那樣吸引人,期待無限循環Ing.
翻译辛苦了!感谢分享~~
总评分:&金钱 + 39&
人气 + 13&
SIMS梦工厂【外联组学徒】
UID1912891主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1081金钱9222 荣誉8 人气1059 在线时间6476 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1081, 距离下一级还需 919 积分
帖子精华0积分1081金钱9222 荣誉8 人气1059 评议0
好长好长,英语单词全部忘光的苦逼给跪了OTL
等LZ翻译。。LZ辛苦,LZ加油=3=
UID4341409主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分220金钱3409 荣誉0 人气6 在线时间1944 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 220, 距离下一级还需 280 积分
帖子精华0积分220金钱3409 荣誉0 人气6 评议0
对LZ说的木须肉很好奇……
UID3794587主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分14金钱1031 荣誉0 人气1 在线时间463 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 14, 距离下一级还需 186 积分
帖子精华0积分14金钱1031 荣誉0 人气1 评议0
LZ 不厚道&&某个论坛已经翻译完了
SIMS实习整容师
UID6394757主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1361金钱320 荣誉1 人气153 在线时间3711 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1361, 距离下一级还需 639 积分
帖子精华0积分1361金钱320 荣誉1 人气153 评议0
坐等翻译~~~
Kuree 发表于
LZ 不厚道&&某个论坛已经翻译完了
嘛,我刚刚才在sims3官网看见就贴过来了。除非大家想看google翻译否则我木有可能翻完啊
UID4076144主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分422金钱3625 荣誉0 人气17 在线时间2320 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 422, 距离下一级还需 78 积分
帖子精华0积分422金钱3625 荣誉0 人气17 评议0
加辅助轮还飞什么飞。。。
UID5879473主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分21金钱811 荣誉0 人气0 在线时间377 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 21, 距离下一级还需 179 积分
帖子精华0积分21金钱811 荣誉0 人气0 评议0
太阳下闪光。。。||||
ghgyyukg 发表于
加辅助轮还飞什么飞。。。
哈利波特里面刚学也是贴地飞。。所以辅助轮是用来防止飞不稳掉下来翻扫把的。。
UID5999557主题阅读权限40帖子精华0积分807金钱3734 荣誉2 人气30 在线时间2257 小时评议0
Lv.4游侠高级会员, 积分 807, 距离下一级还需 193 积分
帖子精华0积分807金钱3734 荣誉2 人气30 评议0
不.....我觉得扫把就是自行车的翻版......然后...表示可以直接拍暮光之城的剧场了.......
UID6148093主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分187金钱1910 荣誉0 人气2 在线时间1612 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 187, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
帖子精华0积分187金钱1910 荣誉0 人气2 评议0
这吸血鬼是把暮光跟吸血鬼日记结合了吧。。
UID6148093主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分187金钱1910 荣誉0 人气2 在线时间1612 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 187, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
帖子精华0积分187金钱1910 荣誉0 人气2 评议0
darkpoet 发表于
不.....我觉得扫把就是自行车的翻版......然后...表示可以直接拍暮光之城的剧场了....... ...
NO~~&&完全可以把哈利波特,吸血鬼日记,暮光之城三个联合在一起弄个剧场。。。顺便吐槽市民能够威胁吸血鬼他老妈
UID5702626主题阅读权限30帖子精华0积分360金钱2004 荣誉0 人气9 在线时间3252 小时评议0
Lv.3游侠中级会员, 积分 360, 距离下一级还需 140 积分
帖子精华0积分360金钱2004 荣誉0 人气9 评议0
楼主太好了 我只用看中文~~~
UID4722623主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分85金钱406 荣誉0 人气8 在线时间344 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 85, 距离下一级还需 115 积分
帖子精华0积分85金钱406 荣誉0 人气8 评议0
then Imply their Mother was a Chupacabra or Threaten to Exploit their Weaknesses
料想不是“威胁吸血鬼的母亲来暴露吸血鬼的弱点”,而是“问候他老母”以及“暴露他弱点”这两个互动选项,
Chupacabra是一种非常有喜感的美洲动物,靓照可参见新浪:
UID6448018主题阅读权限20帖子精华0积分134金钱952 荣誉0 人气3 在线时间1188 小时评议0
Lv.2游侠会员, 积分 134, 距离下一级还需 66 积分
帖子精华0积分134金钱952 荣誉0 人气3 评议0
邪恶魔法失败巫师可能死亡。。。。。。。。。。。那就让家里最丑的去做邪恶巫师好了
SIMS当红导演
UID5968162主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1585金钱7545 荣誉9 人气95 在线时间2239 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1585, 距离下一级还需 415 积分
帖子精华0积分1585金钱7545 荣誉9 人气95 评议0
卧槽吸血鬼这么奇葩的能力都出来了那我们还客气什么啊拍暮光之城去。
↑喂要看剧场的赶紧点啦。
WenjaySim 发表于
then Imply their Mother was a Chupacabra or Threaten to Exploit their Weaknesses
料想不是“威胁吸血 ...
哦,原来如此
SIMS当红导演
UID5968162主题阅读权限50帖子精华0积分1585金钱7545 荣誉9 人气95 在线时间2239 小时评议0
Lv.5游侠白银会员, 积分 1585, 距离下一级还需 415 积分
帖子精华0积分1585金钱7545 荣誉9 人气95 评议0
darkpoet 发表于
不.....我觉得扫把就是自行车的翻版......然后...表示可以直接拍暮光之城的剧场了....... ...
伟大的头脑总是不谋而合啊。
↑喂要看剧场的赶紧点啦。
<font color="#9112189 发表于
邪恶魔法失败巫师可能死亡。。。。。。。。。。。那就让家里最丑的去做邪恶巫师好了 ...
囧RZ。我估计我会买了终身奖励后才研究邪恶巫师这种东西
沧苍梦 发表于
卧槽吸血鬼这么奇葩的能力都出来了那我们还客气什么啊拍暮光之城去。
= = 感觉这设定真心就是拍暮光之城用的