STEAM VR游戏dig 4creative destructionn按回车Agree开始后电脑显示器和VR头盔黑屏是啥情况?

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
VR Support
This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 2m.HeadsetsInputPlay Area
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: Dig 4 Destruction
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Aug, 2016
Requires a virtual reality headset. See the VR Support section for more info.
Buy Dig 4 Destruction
Recent updates
Is everyone enjoying Dig 4 Destruction?
To make Dig 4 Destruction even more fun, we will be adding the oft requested feature as part of the upcoming update ver.1.1.0.
ver.1.1.0
- &Friend Matches& will allow you to play matches with your friends.
Friend Matches allow you to open matching rooms that will only be available to your friends on Steam.
Hop on voice chat to talk with your friends as you do battle!
So call your friends and get ready to Dig 4 Destruction together.
The following updates have been added:
- Resolved errors that caused text to appear garbled
About This Game
The first of it's kind! A first for VR! An intense online multiplayer deathmatch game where you must dig through the earth and excavate weapons to battle your enemies!
Play online in 4 player deathmatches with opponents from around the world!
You'll have to watch for enemies from every direction in these intense VR battles!
Everyone else is your enemy! Score more kills by the end of each 5 minute match to win!
Get special new masks and gloves every day you log in!
Match up your preferred mask and gloves and get ready to Dig 4 Destruction!
Practice at the garage firing range or chat with your opponents while waiting for each match to begin!
Play catch or chess with opponents, take pictures, light fireworks, it's a free for all of fun!
However, once the match begins, they're all enemies, so don't get too attached!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4590
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970、AMD Radeon R9 290
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Unity-VRInputModule
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Marc Wacker
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the &Software&), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED &AS IS&, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(62 reviews)
This game is great.
The mechanics are simple, but unique, and just seem to work right.
people this is one of the greats in VR right now. if u love stealing ppls guns and shooting them with it then this is a game for u. besides from raw data this is my most played VR game. plez english speaking ppl WE NEEDA FIGHT!!! btw only down side i feel like im the only english speaking person who plays this lol.
Wow guys, kudos on the game. This is the first vive game I've really been blown away by. The locomotion concept is very fun. Well done!
Fun little areana shooter. Definitely a game to play with your friends. Well polished and intuitive. Worth the price if arena shooters are your thing but doesn't appear to be too populated yet as I never saw a joinable match. Plenty of achievements/ribbons to unlock but aside from that I could personally see the content getting repetitive quick.
I like this game .. I really do.. Mechanics are nice and remind me of an old Counterstrike Mod where one could shoot holes in the floor.Main Problem beeing no1 is playing it.. I checked the last cpl of days. Only like one other Person made it into a game of mine , we played chess for like 40 minutes and nobody joined. Im not sure if its due to living in Germnany and the Time difference but playing vs Bots .. which is the only other thing possible except Multiplayer is horrible.. they suck and usually walk out of the map and thats it.Also Performance drops are pretty intense right at the start when blocks are beeing destroyed..I have an i5 4790k @ 5Ghz & an GTX 980 OCed && this SHOULD NOT be happening.Please make a drop in drop out Multiplayer mode where one could host and it gets filled with bots at first and ppl join one at a time.Cant recommend as of now.
果然游戏还是要和活生生的人玩才最有趣,射击对战,怼起来吧!
Product received for free
Dig 4 Destruction is an awesome game that does not take itself seriously which is what makes it fun! I have been in contact with Colopl VR studio and have secured a copy to provide this review. After playing for a good amount of time, I have realized this will most likely become one of my go to VR games for solo play to socialize and have fun or to demo to friends and family since it is so simple to pick up and play.When loading the game up, you are put into a lobby/room where you and 3 other players can socialize while waiting for the match to begin. This is a Death match type game. Think of the old days, NES, DIG DUG anyone? This is exactly that but brought into the modern VR era! Visuals: This game has a very colorful visual set which makes it enjoyable to play for longer play sessions. The blocks are well modeled, almost as if you are playing Minecraft here but with your hands. The player models look great, especially with the addition of the unlockables, the masks and weapons that you have access to while playing the game. The weapons look great and have a good variety.Sound:The sound has been perfected here as it is great when you fire your weapon, punch someone, dig through the ground or kill/get killed by someone. It is more on the cartoony side but it just works so well in here. It immerses you and all flows in harmony!Level Design & Gameplay:Once you start a match, all 4 players begin at opposite corners of the battlefield and are then faced with digging their way down in order to find a weapon and hopefully your first blood! The level is well laid out which creates a balance for everyone and once the game really gets going, chaos ensues! This game had me franticly move my arms in order to dig that made me look like a dog trying to swim, its great exercise and fun! I do enjoy the fact that it creates this feeling of action and anticipation during matches because if you are not quick enough to make your way to your enemies first or be quick on your feet to dig away in order to avoid fire, you will die. This game requires very little knowledge or prior skill to be able to successfully get points/kills as everyone here is at the same playing field. That is what I love about this game, how easy and fun it is to pick up. You are also provided a sonar scanner which does exactly what it sounds like, shoots out sonar for you to see where your enemy might be lurking close by as well as any powerups nearby.Suggestions/General Feedback:One of my issues that I wanted to be addressed was the ability to find out how much time is left in a match to adjust your play style accordingly, and before I could make this issue heard, the developers have added just that, a wrist watch to keep track of the match, simply awesome! Another gripe I have with this game is the lack of players at the time I played. Maybe it is due to the time or the player base, but the inclusion of enemy AI/Bots makes it playable and still worthwhile.Another thing I noticed was at times when frantic fights were happening, enemies would sometimes lag out meaning I would see them skip more than a block at time which was an annoying bug for me. I am not sure whether this is client sided or server sided, but It has happened only a few times, not enough to interrupt the core gameplay.I want to give praise for the style of the lobby and menu system. It is very well done and incorporated into the game. Your unlocks (Masks) can be changed real time via a wall rack which is always fun to try on and show off with your friends. You are also able to kill time by playing chess, Shoot fireworks and throw some basketballs to prove your worth!Conclusion:I strongly recommend this to everyone, not just because I would love to see this game succeed, but because I would love to see a much greater player base. The price is just right as it is something to compete with say a game called, Battle Dome, which yes, is different but provides similar levels of fun in short or long bursts. This game will have you laughing and franticly fight your way through your play space to get that first kill! There are not many negatives to say since everything works well as intended. Any bugs that are actually present, are being ironed out and should provide an even better experience going forward! A strong buy for any aged player looking to have some online, frantic, multiplayer fun!
An incredible game with competitive potential, but limited by the lack of developer interaction. If this were an indie title, with the promise of growing into a game with more content and competitive matchmaking, it would be the Vive's killer app. But there's no reason to expect updates beyond the game's current state, or any reason to believe the developers would listen to any community that could grow from it. COLOPL is an interesting company with legitimately good VR games, but their releases have been treated as one-offs, likely sponsored for development by HTC, and others by Oculus. We’re looking at the finished product: it’s doubtful there’s a contract to develop the game further (but perhaps paid DLC should the game become popular?). This game is so close to filling the competitive multiplayer VR FPS void, but it ultimately falls short without official forums and the promise of more content. That said, D4D is an insanely fun deathmatch shooter that takes place in destructible arenas littered with guns. The main locomotion is done by short teleports in the direction of the headset, which means if you want to run from a fight, you have to lose sight of your opponent. I wish all competitive, arena style games (Battle Dome) forced teleporting in the direction of the headset like this. With a teleport mechanic that uses the direction of a controller, it's way easier to dodge, and player movement becomes less predictable, and much more random. But in D4D, you can’t teleport far, and you can’t strafe, so you’re forced to engage and fight when you finally find an enemy with your scanner, or turn and run. As a finished product, it’s totally worth the price. There are tons of unlocks, and the lobbies (if you can find one) are pure chaos. A game like this, with active developers, would be huge for the Vive.
Fun shooter with a unique digging mechanic. Only complaint is not enough people playing online but, when I've been able to find people and have a match, it's been a blast. I will keep trying.
This is a fun game when I can find people online to play with. Alot of times when I try to find a match no one is online, but hopefully this will change as more people buy the game.It has a unique movement system where you move forward in small increments while pressing the touchpad, which I prefer over VR games where you move forward continuously.It's fun to dig around and find all the different weapons, theres lots of fun ones including a frying pan than deflects bullets. I also love how if you can get close to someone you can grab their weapon out of their hand and shoot them with it.This game is lots of fun and is definitely worth it, especially since the price for it is so low compared to other VR games.
This is a fun game when I can find people online to play with. Alot of times when I try to find a match no one is online, but hopefully this will change as more people buy the game.It has a unique movement system where you move forward in small increments while pressing the touchpad, which I prefer over VR games where you move forward continuously.It's fun to dig around and find all the different weapons, theres lots of fun ones including a frying pan than deflects bullets. I also love how if you can get close to someone you can grab their weapon out of their hand and shoot them with it.This game is lots of fun and is definitely worth it, especially since the price for it is so low compared to other VR games.
Was this review helpful?
Fun shooter with a unique digging mechanic. Only complaint is not enough people playing online but, when I've been able to find people and have a match, it's been a blast. I will keep trying.
Was this review helpful?
I first was like -meh-The motion system is weird, there are not a lot of environnements, only one game mode, ... I tried the tutorial and already thought about a refund.But then I started a multiplayer game, and I had one of the funniest time with my Vive to this date. I literally laughed my ??? off at some times. The game is straight forward, totally no-brainer.You scan the area to locate players and weapons, then dig your way to them by moving and punching cubes.You die a lot and frag a lot.PROs :- Easy to play, games are fast paced, it's instant fun.- Lots of (funny) weapons, - Environnements are fully destructible. They are just filled cubes made of smaller cubes, and you shape your playground with fists, bullets and explosions. - lots of masks to unlock (I don't know how yet, though).CONs:- There doesn't seem to need a lot of strategy nor skill... But that means that anyone can have fun, no Munchkin nor powergaming.- The motion system is weird (you move &step by step& forward or backward with no transition), but at least it prevents from motion sickness. I don't understand why you're not allowed to move laterally, though. - Everything is destructible, even covers, so roomscale covering and ducking do not seem to be that useful (you die too fast anyway).- The immersion is not the best I've seen (everything goes fast and moves are jerky, dodging and ducking seems useless -see above-, that does not helps make you really feel like &you are there&) but the fun and clarity are there. Some moments to help you better understand why I recommend this game:- Stealing the weapon from the hand of your enemy while he is using it, and frantically punching him in the face while he desperately tries to steal it back (seriously, this should be a norm in all shooters this is hilarious). - Dodging bullets with a frying pan, and repeatedly knocking your adversary on the top of the head with it... And winning... - Throwing a grenade right in front of an enemy who hasn't noticed you, observing him watching it, freaking out, trying to flee then exploding. One Tex-Avery moment. - Targeting an enemy with a scan through the wall with a rocket launcher, that digs a tunnel right to the target who never saw it coming.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
This game is good arcade fun, with lots of polished and exciting elements.PROS- collisions work well- fun weapons- challenging, exciting, and engages my attentionCONS- head-directed movement is awkward but only at firstThere is a thing that happens when you blow up an enemy and yourself it says &GOOD!& With a message in your face labelled &suicide&
Was this review helpful?
This has quickly become one of my fav.
Haven't found a multiplayer match yet but for now it's still fun. Ever kill someone with their own gun...
satisfying!
Was this review helpful?
Tremendous fun!Thats it pure and simple, I did the quick tutorial and went straight into multiplayer, its brilliant.If you're on the fence about buying this title, trust me, you won't regret itSimple concept, simple controls and so much fun.I also imagine it would be as amusing to my neighbours to watch a grown man in a VR helmet digging away as it is for me to play.
Was this review helpful?
im giving this a thumbs up because its one of those that you probably will come back to every once in a while. so far it seems as though there is only one game mode and you cant pick a map. that said, its quite fun. and the lobby has a bunch of toys to mess around with.P.S. Devs plz put a mode with no sonar and no homing missiles. (or make them very rare)
Was this review helpful?
Dig for Destruction is going to be HUGE!I think this is the only game that had me laughing and giggling while still playing the tutorial!I can't wait for more people to be online so that I can get into some good multiplayer matches!This game is great, the fast paced quirky style that it brings to the table keeps things feeling light and fun (even if you're getting destroyed) but and the same time giving you a reason to try.Essentially you dig through the ground with your hands while you move forward. You use your sonar to scan for weapons and enemies. It's very straightforward and easy to pickup for anyone.
Even if you are the best player ever you will die plenty and even if you are the worst...well you will probably get kills because that damn rocket launcher is so op if you get to it's spawn.In all seriousness this game will be a very fun game to pick up and play a few games at a time and then put down and come back later. There is loads of replayability in this game.The game feels like it could be a lot like rec room in regards to the social environment. The waiting area puts all the players qued up for the match in the same room where you can play chess, light fireworks, break ceiling fans (oops I mean shoot basketball), look in the mirror at yourself, and loads more.There is in game voice chat so that you don't have to rely on gestures. I feel that in a game like this both social and competitive voice chat is something that is greatly needed. Without it you can't hear the person laughing on the other end which in turn makes you laugh and then everyones laughing at something that had there been no voice chat wouldn't have even been that great.As you complete achievements you unlock new masks to put on your head, esentially it's your in game avatar.When you jump into a game you spawn in seperate corners and you start digging towards weapons. You can take your opponnents weapons from them if you're close enough as well! The whole game is so energetic and funny that it just works! There are several different weapons to use and try out, my personal favorite being the frying pan!I can't wait for more updates and players online!In case you want to see the game in action linked below is my gameplay commentary of Dig 4 Destruction. Enjoy!
Was this review helpful?
tried 1 ai match as im primarily a single player guy loving on leaderboards but then i tried an online match and i only needed 1 match to know that this game is innovative as hell by far my favorite multiplayer experience on the vive maybe even better than the king rec room paintball also a very incredible lobby waiting room with loads of stuff to do like rec room but with way better graphics im str8 up hooked and im total anti multiplayer guy
Was this review helpful?
Super fun game!I bought this game twice for my account and the one at the office, so we could have a mini multiplayer by ourselves (we haven't tried any multiplayer games yet, so we were curious)....and oh, boy! the price is totally worth this little game. We had such intense fun, I wish I could show you my colleagues b**ch-slapping each other and stealing their guns from each other!I'll keep playing it to unlock some more masks, but the main fun is the fast paced multiplayer with guns.For the edevelopers, as constructive criticism, I agree this game should have a sideways movement... And also, maybe the way you drop the gun should be a bit different, for example dropping the gun over your shoulder, instead of the current fast shake? (I have dropped my gun accidentally a few times).But again, I really recommend it, so buy it, the more we are the better!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 destruction 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信