{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'1da03a_f2b124',userId:,blogListLength:30};外研版高二英语必修5Module 4测试试题及答案_英语学习方法
外研版高二英语必修5Module 4测试试题及答案
学习啦【英语学习方法】 编辑:朝燕
  特别是在高二这一阶段要怎样有针对性的做练习呢?别着急,接下来不妨和学习啦小编一起来做份外研版必修5Module 4测试试题,希望对各位有帮助!
  外研版高二英语必修5Module 4测试试题
  第一部分:听力(略)
  第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
  第一节 单项填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
  从A、B、C和D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
  21. She was very good ____ me when I was ill. She told me that doing exercise was good ____ my health.
  A. for B. to C. to D. to
  22. It is quite an informal gathering, you needn&t _____ for it.
  A. dress up B. dress in C. have dressed up D. have dressed in
  23. & I haven&t seen your girl friend recently.
  & Our relationship _____ to an end a month ago.
  A. went B. came C. finished D. concluded
  24. The bridge _____ last year fell down last night. I think someone must be responsible for it.
  A. was built B. built
  C. being built D. building
  25. & Would you like to have a coffee with me this Saturday, Kate?
  & ______.
  A. Oh, no. Let&s not B. I&d rather stay at home
  C. I&m very sorry, but I have to stay at home D. Oh, no. That will be too much trouble
  26. Traditionally, we usually get ______ by the month.
  A. pay B. paying C. paid D. to pay
  27. When I failed to find you, I sent you a note ____ messenger.
  A. with B. in C. by D. through
  28. I want to buy that kind of cloth because I ____ that the cloth ____ well.
  A. washed B. was washed
  C. washes D. washes
  29. The house needed badly ______. What a mess!
  A. clean B. cleaning C. to clean D. be cleaned
  30. Litt le Tom pretended ______ his homework in order to watch TV.
  A. to have finished B. to finish C. to be finishing D. having finished
  31. The celebration of that traditional festival ______ a great parade, singing and dancing.
  A. makes up of B. is made up C. is consisted of D. consists of
  32. & The toasted meat tastes great.
  & It&s more delicious if ______ with beer.
  A. wash off B. washing down C. washed down D. washed off
  33. It is said that the temple, which is visited by thousands of people every day, ______ the thirteenth century.
  A. is dated from B. dates back to C. is gone back to D. goes back from
  34. The room is crowded ______ noisy people and I think I will go ______.
  A. madly B. madly C. mad D. mad
  35. They stood there for two hours, ____ the exciting football game.
  A. watched B. watch C. having watched D. watching
  第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
  阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  Every year, many new best-selling books from around the world are written about different subjects, such as stories, fables, fairy tales and so on. Among the most 36 books being written today are those which are usually classified as science fiction (科幻小说). Hundreds of subjects are 37 every year and are read by all kinds of people. 38 , some of the most successful films in recent years have been 39 on science fiction stories.
  It is often thought that science fiction is a 40 new development in literature, 41 its ancestors can be found in books written hundreds of years ago. These books were often 42 with the presentation of some 43 society, a theme which is 44 often found in modern stories.
  Most of the classics (名著) of science fiction, 45 , have been written within the last one hundred years. Books 46 writers like Jules Verne and H.G. Wells, to 47 just two well-known authors, have been translated into many languages. 48 science fiction writers don&#39;t write about men from Mars or space adventure stories. They are 49 interested in predicting the effect of technical progress 50 society and the human mind, or in 51 future worlds which are a 52 of the world where we live in now.
  53 of this their writing has obvious political undertones (含意). In an age when scientific fact frequently 54 science fiction, the writers may find it difficult to 55 ahead of scientific advances.
  36. A. famous B. popular C. interesting D. unforgettable
  37. A. published B. shown C. sold D. exhibited
  38. A. Anyway B. Otherwise C. Eventually D. Furthermore
  39. A. relied B. depended C. based D. focused
  40. A. quite B. especially C. fairly D. so
  41. A. but B. if C. as D. because
  42. A. connected B. involved C. concerned D. related
  43. A. identical B. ideal C. unusual D. incredible
  44. A. almost B. yet C. still D. already
  45. A. however B. consequently C. therefore D. moreover
  46. A. on B. for C. by D. about
  47. A. remind B. recommend C. recall D. mention
  48. A. Ancient B. Modern C. Previous D. Former
  49. A. never B. less C. more D. scarcely
  50. A. on B. above C. from D. away
  51. A. remembering B. recognizing C. adapting D. imagining
  52. A. regulation B. reaction C. reduction D. recognition
  53. A. Instead B. Despite C. Because D. Even
  54. A. overtakes B. fits C. matches D. comes
  55. A. touch B. get C. keep D. win
  第三部分:阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)
  阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
  St. Patrick&#39;s Day, which is celebrated on March 17, originated in Ireland at the end of the 5th century. On St. Patrick&#39;s Day, Irish families would traditionally attend church in the morning and celebrate in the afternoon.
  In modern-day Ireland, St. Patrick&#39;s Day has traditionally been a religious occasion. In fact, up until the 1970s, Irish laws ordered that pubs be closed on March 17. Beginning in 1995, however, the Irish government began a national campaign to use St. Patrick&#39;s Day as an opportunity to showcase Ireland to the rest of the world. Last year, close to one million people took part in Ireland&#39;s St. Patrick&#39;s Festival in Dublin, a multi-day celebration featuring parades, concerts, outdoor theater productions, and fireworks shows.
  The first St. Patrick&#39;s Day parade took place not in Ireland, but in the United States. Irish soldiers serving in the English military marched through New York City on March 17, 1762. Along with traditional Irish music, the parade helped the soldiers to re-connect with their Irish roots, as well as fellow Irishmen serving in the English army. Over the next thirty-five years, Irish patriotism among American immigrants increased rapidly, improving the rise of so-called &Irish Aid& societies, like the Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick and the Hibernian Society. Each group would hold annual parades featuring bagpipes(风笛) and drums.
  Today, St. Patrick&#39;s Day is celebrated by people of all backgrounds in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Although North America is home to the largest productions, St. Patrick&#39;s Day has been celebrated in other locations far from Ireland, including Japan, Singapore, and Russia.
  56. For thousands of years, St. Patrick&s Day has been regarded as an important holiday in Ireland.
  A. religious B. carnival
  C. family D. patriotic
  57. From the information in Paragraph 2, we know that nowadays St. Patrick&s Day helps to .
  A. increase people&s love of their motherland
  B. increase the Irish government&s income
  C. improve the world&s understanding of Ireland
  D. show that Irish tradition is better than that of the other countries
  58. The underlined word &roots& in Paragraph 3 most probably means ______.
  A. grandparents B. habits
  C. accent D. tradition
  59. According to the passage, which statement is TRUE?
  A. Nowadays, people in Ireland don&t observe St. Patrick&s Day as a religious holiday any more.
  B. Originated in Ireland, St. Patrick&s Day has become popular in many countries.
  C. Irish soldiers brought the tradition of the St. Patrick&#39;s Day parade from Ireland to America.
  D. The St. Patrick&#39;s Festival in Dublin is the most famous St. Patrick&s Day festival in the world.
  Columbus Day is a holiday celebrated in many countries in the Americas, commemorating the date of Christopher Columbus&#39;s arrival in the New World in 1492. It is celebrated on the 2nd Monday in October. The first recorded celebration of Columbus Day in the United States was held by the Tammany Society, also known as the Colombian Order, in New York on October 12 1792, marking the 300th anniversary of Columbus&#39;s landing in the Bahamas.
  Many Italian-Americans observe Columbus Day as a celebration of their Italian-American heritage. Columbus Day was first cel ebrated by Italians in San Fran in 1869. In 1937, at the request of the Knights of Columbus (a Catholic organization named for the voyager), President Franklin Delano Roosevelt named Columbus Day a holiday in the United States. Since 197 1, the holiday has been commemorated in the U.S. on the second Monday in October, the same day as Thanksgiving in neighboring Canada.
  However, some people are against Columbus Day because they feel that some of his actions are not worthy of a holiday. Historically, Colum bus was not the first to discover America, nor was he the first European to land at America. While he was certainly the first European to successfully import European traditions and culture to America, he may also have been the first to exploit and enslave the Indians that had migrated from Asia. In recent years, the holiday has been viewed as controversial(引起争议的话题) by some people who see it as a celebration of the beginning of a European conquest due to the slav ery of the Indians.
  60. Although Columbus Day has been celebrated for more than 100 years, it is .
  A. doubted and rejected by many people
  B. popular in many other countries besides America
  C. not an official holiday in the United States yet
  D. only popular among the Italian-Americans
  61. According to the passage, there is no doubt that Christopher Columbus was the first European to .
  A. discover America
  B. land in America
  C. find and take the Indians as slaves
  D. successfully introduce European culture to America
  62. What would be the best title for the passage?
  A. Popularity of Columbus Day, but also criticism
  B. History of Columbus Day
  C. Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day
  D. Traditions of Columbus Day
  The American comedy actress, Whoopi Goldberg, is all voice, dreadlocks(馒头细长发辫)and teeth. She was born Caryn Johnson, but discovered that it was not a name people remembered. Following the American saying, &making Whoopee&, which means having fun, she gave herself the name Whoopi Goldberg, and began to be noticed.
  Whoopi Goldberg, 42, is a very busy woman. Her first major film was Steven Spielberg&s adaptation of Alice Walker&s novel The Color Purple in 1985, for which she earned a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination (提名). Since then, she&s had many big-screen assignments(分配,委派), starring in such films as Ghost, Jumpin& Jack Flash, Clara&s Heart, The Long Walk Home, and Sister Act. Her performance as a fortune-teller in the 1990 film, Ghost, won her both a Golden Globe and an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. Her TV performances have included acting as host for a late night talk show, The Whoopi Goldberg Show, appearing in many television specials and having a role for a few seasons in the TV series, Star Trek: The next Generation. Whoopi Goldberg aims to be a &working actor & for many years, but all this fame and fortune took a long time to happen.
  As proof of her versatility(多才多艺), she has appeared in films of extremely different character. Now that she&s &made it&, Whoopi Goldberg&s determined to stick around. &I have a lot to do in Hollywood,& she says. &I& I&m a chameleon(变色龙), and I can do anything&&
  63. Whoopi Goldberg won an Oscar because of her successful performance in _______.
  A. The Color Purple B. Sister Act C. The Lion King D. Ghost
  64. The underlined phrase in the last paragraph most likely means _______.
  A. more to fight for B. been lucky C. been successful D. worked hard
  65. From the passage, we can draw the conclusion that _________ .
  A. it&s easy for a black actress to be successful in America
  B. voice, dreadlocks and teeth are necessities for a comedy star
  C. a decent name alone can make you a star in Hollywood
  D. Whoopi Goldberg has great expectations and determination
  第四部分:写作(共两节,满分25分)
  第一节 单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
  根据所给单词的首字母提示或汉语注释,写出各句中所缺单词的正确形式。
  66. She was a beautiful and gentle woman and her e_________ manners impressed all the people at the party.
  67. I didn&t hear what he said because my mind was w_________ when he was speaking.
  68. The wood e_________ as far as the riverside.
  69. The black people were no longer bought and sold as slaves after the slave trade was a_________.
  70. Although it has been years, that event is still fresh in my m_________.
  71. It&s surprising that this old custom should have _________ (复活).
  72. The _____ in the room showed that he had packed in a hurry. (杂乱).
  73. There are a number of words in the English language which were French in _________ (起源).
  74. The actors wore the _________ (服装) of Tang Dynasty in the play.
  75. The wood material of the furniture is _________ (进口) from Canada.
本文已影响 人
[外研版高二英语必修5Module 4测试试题及答案]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【英语学习方法】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有Unit 1-U8重点短语句子_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit 1-U8重点短语句子
上传于||文档简介
&&八&#8203;年&#8203;级&#8203;英&#8203;语&#8203;一&#8203;至&#8203;八&#8203;单&#8203;元&#8203;重&#8203;点&#8203;短&#8203;语&#8203;句&#8203;子
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【图文】2014版新目标八年下第三单元SectionA(自用)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014版新目标八年下第三单元SectionA(自用)
上传于||文档简介
&&课&#8203;件&#8203;是&#8203;本&#8203;人&#8203;为&#8203;自&#8203;己&#8203;教&#8203;学&#8203;,&#8203;经&#8203;多&#8203;方&#8203;查&#8203;找&#8203;资&#8203;料&#8203;精&#8203;心&#8203;而&#8203;做&#8203;,&#8203;本&#8203;着&#8203;好&#8203;东&#8203;西&#8203;要&#8203;分&#8203;享&#8203;的&#8203;理&#8203;念&#8203;,&#8203;贡&#8203;献&#8203;出&#8203;来&#8203;,&#8203;希&#8203;望&#8203;能&#8203;帮&#8203;到&#8203;广&#8203;大&#8203;的&#8203;同&#8203;行&#8203;。
大小:10.09MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will be your last. You shouldn’t hold anger. You never know what could happen next. I learn all this at the age of nine.
It was the summer before fifth grade. My best friend Nessa and I were playing. We got angry with each other and had a fight. My older cousin, Tiffany, broke up our fight. I remember Nessa storming out of my grandmother’s house saying, “ I hope we never speak again !” I replied, “good, I don’t need you as a friend!” I went into the house and tried to be quiet. Then I heard people shouting outside. My cousin rushed in. she said that Nessa had been hit by a street truck as she crossed the road. The driver didn’t see her. I felt sad. I wished it had been me instead. It could have been avoided if we hadn’t had that fight! When the ambulance救护车arrived a few minutes later, they said she was dead. I was a real mess. I had to see a psychologist心理医生for the rest of the summer. I miss Nessa so much and I think of her always. She taught me how valuable and important life is and that you should never hold anger because you never know when you’ll see that person again. 【小题1】the story happened when____A.the writer was Grade FiveB.summer vacation was comingC.Nessa was nine years oldD.the writer was nine years old【小题2】Nessa and the writer were playing ____ on that dayA.at Nessa’s houseB.at the house of the writer’s grandmaC.at the writer’s houseD.at the house of the writer’s cousin【小题3】which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Nessa and Tiffany got angry with each other and had a fightB.the writer played games happily with Nessa all the timeC.Nessa was hit by a truck after they had a fightD.Nessa was sent to the hospital and saved by the doctors【小题4】from the last paragraph we can infer 推断that the writer____A.has never thought of Nessa since thenB.didn’t regret for what had happened that day C.will be more kind to others D.lives a good life because of Nyssa
& Unit知识点 & “Life is important. Y...”习题详情
138位同学学习过此题,做题成功率61.5%
Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will be your last. You shouldn’t hold anger. You never know what could happen next. I learn all this at the age of nine.
It was the summer before fifth grade. My best friend Nessa and I were playing. We got angry with each other and had a fight. My older cousin, Tiffany, broke up our fight. I remember Nessa storming out of my grandmother’s house saying, “ I hope we never speak again !” I replied, “good, I don’t need you as a friend!” I went into the house and tried to be quiet. Then I heard people shouting outside. My cousin rushed in. she said that Nessa had been hit by a street truck as she crossed the road. The driver didn’t see her. I felt sad. I wished it had been me instead. It could have been avoided if we hadn’t had that fight! When the ambulance救护车arrived a few minutes later, they said she was dead. I was a real mess. I had to see a psychologist心理医生for the rest of the summer. I miss Nessa so much and I think of her always. She taught me how valuable and important life is and that you should never hold anger because you never know when you’ll see that person again. 【小题1】the story happened when&&&&A.the writer was Grade FiveB.summer vacation was comingC.Nessa was nine years oldD.the writer was nine years old【小题2】Nessa and the writer were playing &&&& on that dayA.at Nessa’s houseB.at the house of the writer’s grandmaC.at the writer’s houseD.at the house of the writer’s cousin【小题3】which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Nessa and Tiffany got angry with each other and had a fightB.the writer played games happily with Nessa all the timeC.Nessa was hit by a truck after they had a fightD.Nessa was sent to the hospital and saved by the doctors【小题4】from the last paragraph we can infer 推断that the writer&&&&A.has never thought of Nessa since thenB.didn’t regret for what had happened that day C.will be more kind to others D.lives a good life because of NyssaD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省荆州市初中毕业班调研考试英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will b...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要介绍了作者九岁时和好朋友吵了架,朋友在跑开时被车撞死。这给了作者深深的教训。生活是多么有价值和重要,不应该总是生气,因为你不知道下一步会发生什么事情。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第一段I learn all this at the age of nine.可知故事发生的时间是我九岁的时候。故选D 【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段I remember Nessa storming out of my grandmother’s house saying, “ I hope we never speak again !”描述可知我们在我的祖母的房子里玩。故选B【小题3】是非判断题。根据第四段she said that Nessa had been hit by a street truck as she crossed the road.描述,可知在作者和她吵过架之后,Nessa被车撞了。故选C【小题4】推理判断题。根据最后一段She taught me how valuable and important life is and that you should never hold anger because you never know when you’ll see that person again.描述,可知作者为自己和尼萨吵架深深的后悔,可知作者以后对他人会更善良。故选C
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day w...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
经过分析,习题“Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will b...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Unit13”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问网上课堂。
找提分点,上天天练!
与“Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will b...”相似的题目:
It all started at the beginning of the ninth grade. Carmen found she couldn’t see things &&&&&all the time. She became very worried, but she hoped&&&&&&would know that. When her mother asked her to see the eye doctor, she didn’t &&&&&. But her mother’s mind was made up. Three days later, Carmen got new glasses and instructions&from her doctor. “All of the kids will think I’m &&&&.” Carmen said. Her mother&&&&&&and shook her head. “You look just as beautiful as before”, she said. But Carmen didn’t believe her. The next day, Carmen kept the&&&&&&in her pocket as she walked into the schoolyard. She stood alone away from her friends, feeling&&&&&. Suddenly, she heard her friend Theresa shout. Carmen ran over to the other girls. “What’s the&&&&&?” she asked. “My ring is gone!” Theresa cried. “My sister sent it to me from California. It’s very &&&&&and I can’t lose it.”Carmen and her friends began to&&&&&&the ring in the grassy area of the playground. Carmen realized that she could do better &&&&&she could see better. She took the glasses out and put them on. Everything looked so &&&&! So clear! She looked down at the ground and a bright light caught her eyes. It was the&&&&. “Here it is,” she shouted. She handed it to Theresa.“Thanks, Carmen,” she said. “I &&&&&thought we’d find it.” she paused (停顿). “Hey, I didn’t know you wore glasses. They look great!”Carmen had &&&&&that she was wearing the new glasses. “Thanks,” she replied. “Maybe wearing glasses won’t be so bad after all.” Carmen thought.&【小题1】A.clearly B.carefully C.freely D.quickly【小题2】A.everybodyB.anybody C.somebody D.nobody【小题3】A.explainB.mindC.agree D.understand【小题4】A.coolB.sillyC.proudD.pretty【小题5】A.relaxedB.cheeredC.smiledD.shouted【小题6】A.watchB.keysC.gift D.glasses【小题7】A.tired B.unhappy C.angry D.nervous【小题8】A.matter B.reason C.question D.secret【小题9】A.special B.commonC.cheap D.heavy【小题10】A.ask for B.wait for C.look forD.pay for【小题11】A.thoughB.if C.becauseD.until【小题12】A.natural B.new C.interesting D.different【小题13】A.ballB.ringC.presentD.glass【小题14】A.still B.ever C.never D.often【小题15】A.heard B.found C.imagined D.forgotten&&&&
The practice of students endlessly copying letters and sentences from a blackboard is a thing of the past. With the coming of new technologies like computers and smart phone, writing by hand has become something of old skill. However, while today’s educators are using more and more technology in their teaching, many believe handwriting skills are still necessary for students to be successful--both in school and in life.Virginia Berninger, professor of educational psychology(心理学) at the University of Washington, says it’s important to continue teaching handwriting and help children learn the skill of writing by hand.Berninger and her workmates carried out a study that looked at the ability of students to complete different writing tasks---both on a computer and by hand. The study, published in 2009, found that when writing with a pen and paper, people wrote longer articles and more complete sentences.In a more recent study, Berninger looked at what role spelling plays in a student’s writing skills and found that how well children spell is tied to how well they can write. “Spelling makes some of the thinking parts of the brain active which helps us get our vocabulary, word meaning and ideas. It is allowing our written language to connect with ideas.” Berninger said.Spelling helps students translate ideas into words in their mind first and then to transcribe(转换) “those words in the mind into written symbols(标志) on paper or keyboard and screen,” the study said. Seeing the words in the “mind’s eye” helps children not only to turn their ideas into words, says Berninger, but also to notice spelling mistakes when they write the words down and to correct them over time.“In our computer age, some people believe that we don’t have to teach spelling because we have spell checks,” she said. “But until a child has spelling ability of about a fifth grade level, they won’t have the knowledge to choose the correct spelling among the choices given by the computer.”【小题1】Which of the following best shows the role of spelling?A.Spelling improves one’s memory of words.B.Spelling ability is closely tied to writing ability.C.Spelling benefits the translation from words into ideas.D.Spelling slows down finding exact words to express ideas.【小题2】What does “mind’s eye” in paragraph 5 mean?A.Window.B.Emotion. C.Picture.D.Imagination.【小题3】What can we learn from the passage?A.Computers can help people with their choice of words.B.Spell checks can take the place of spelling teaching.C.Handwriting still has a place in today’s classrooms.D.Spelling ability develops fast in the fifth grade.&&&&
—&&&&—Go up this road to the end.A. Where are we now?B. What are we doing at the supermarket?C. How can I get to the supermarket?
“Life is important. Y...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will be your last. You shouldn’t hold anger. You never know what could happen next. I learn all this at the age of nine.
It was the summer before fifth grade. My best friend Nessa and I were playing. We got angry with each other and had a fight. My older cousin, Tiffany, broke up our fight. I remember Nessa storming out of my grandmother’s house saying, “ I hope we never speak again !” I replied, “good, I don’t need you as a friend!” I went into the house and tried to be quiet. Then I heard people shouting outside. My cousin rushed in. she said that Nessa had been hit by a street truck as she crossed the road. The driver didn’t see her. I felt sad. I wished it had been me instead. It could have been avoided if we hadn’t had that fight! When the ambulance救护车arrived a few minutes later, they said she was dead. I was a real mess. I had to see a psychologist心理医生for the rest of the summer. I miss Nessa so much and I think of her always. She taught me how valuable and important life is and that you should never hold anger because you never know when you’ll see that person again. 【小题1】the story happened when____A.the writer was Grade FiveB.summer vacation was comingC.Nessa was nine years oldD.the writer was nine years old【小题2】Nessa and the writer were playing ____ on that dayA.at Nessa’s houseB.at the house of the writer’s grandmaC.at the writer’s houseD.at the house of the writer’s cousin【小题3】which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Nessa and Tiffany got angry with each other and had a fightB.the writer played games happily with Nessa all the timeC.Nessa was hit by a truck after they had a fightD.Nessa was sent to the hospital and saved by the doctors【小题4】from the last paragraph we can infer 推断that the writer____A.has never thought of Nessa since thenB.didn’t regret for what had happened that day C.will be more kind to others D.lives a good life because of Nyssa”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Life is important. You should always have fun and new experiences, because you never know what day will be your last. You shouldn’t hold anger. You never know what could happen next. I learn all this at the age of nine.
It was the summer before fifth grade. My best friend Nessa and I were playing. We got angry with each other and had a fight. My older cousin, Tiffany, broke up our fight. I remember Nessa storming out of my grandmother’s house saying, “ I hope we never speak again !” I replied, “good, I don’t need you as a friend!” I went into the house and tried to be quiet. Then I heard people shouting outside. My cousin rushed in. she said that Nessa had been hit by a street truck as she crossed the road. The driver didn’t see her. I felt sad. I wished it had been me instead. It could have been avoided if we hadn’t had that fight! When the ambulance救护车arrived a few minutes later, they said she was dead. I was a real mess. I had to see a psychologist心理医生for the rest of the summer. I miss Nessa so much and I think of her always. She taught me how valuable and important life is and that you should never hold anger because you never know when you’ll see that person again. 【小题1】the story happened when____A.the writer was Grade FiveB.summer vacation was comingC.Nessa was nine years oldD.the writer was nine years old【小题2】Nessa and the writer were playing ____ on that dayA.at Nessa’s houseB.at the house of the writer’s grandmaC.at the writer’s houseD.at the house of the writer’s cousin【小题3】which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Nessa and Tiffany got angry with each other and had a fightB.the writer played games happily with Nessa all the timeC.Nessa was hit by a truck after they had a fightD.Nessa was sent to the hospital and saved by the doctors【小题4】from the last paragraph we can infer 推断that the writer____A.has never thought of Nessa since thenB.didn’t regret for what had happened that day C.will be more kind to others D.lives a good life because of Nyssa”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 mess 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信