you don't have a rock是哪首歌的for you歌词分配乐华

Access denied | www.bkjia.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.bkjia.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (fe777e-ua98).慢节奏的摇滚歌曲有哪些?_百度知道
慢节奏的摇滚歌曲有哪些?
本人酷爱摇滚,希望还是延续想听一些摇滚歌曲,由于家人觉得硬摇滚太吵,故希望各位好友能推荐些好的慢摇滚歌曲或者歌手一起分享下!谢谢支持!...
本人酷爱摇滚,希望还是延续想听一些摇滚歌曲,由于家人觉得硬摇滚太吵,故希望各位好友能推荐些好的慢摇滚歌曲或者歌手一起分享下!谢谢支持!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
匿名用户知道合伙人
给你些慢的,抒情的摇滚,而且都是很厉害的乐队的作品!Aerosmith《I don't want to miss a thing》 Bon Jovi《Always》,《Bed of roses》,《Never say goodbye》Bruce Springsteen & The E Street band《The river》Coldplay《Yellow》,《Shiver》,《In my place》,《The Scientist》,《Amsterdam》,《A message》,《Fix you》Eagles《I can't tell you why》,《Desperado》EVANESCENCE《Breathe no more》,《My immortal》Extreme《More than words》Guns N' Roses《Patience》,《Don't cry(Original)》,《November rain》Lake of tears《Forever autumn》NIRVANA《Something in the way》,《All apologies》,《Pennyroyal tea》,《Oh me》,《Where did you sleep last night》No Doubt《Don't speak》,《Running》Oasis《Wonderwall》,《Talk tonight》,《Stop crying your heart out》,《Don't go away》,《Stand by me》Radiohead《Creep》R.E.M.《Everybody hurts》Scissor Sisters《Land of a thousand words》Sheryl Crow《Always on your side》(Ft. Sting),《Picture》(Ft. KID ROCK)The Smashing Pumpkins《To Sheila》,《Today》U2《Electrical storm》,《Sometimes you can't make it on your own》这些都是个人认为很好听的比较舒缓的摇滚,希望喜欢!嘿嘿......享受摇滚带来的快乐吧!
匿名用户知道合伙人
推荐你听Muse的歌,空气补给乐队也不错,他们是玩慢摇滚的,大爱coldplay!强烈推荐
匿名用户知道合伙人
听Coldplay 和nirvana suede 要不然听早期的披头士 皇后 滚石 我说硬摇滚怎么了?家人不让听你不会塞耳机啊???
匿名用户知道合伙人
自己喜欢听什么就去听
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请问这首歌歌名?(急) - 怎么办? - 怎么治?
Tom leys 提问:
请问这首歌歌名?(急)
请问歌名? 更多: 如题谢谢.
Donotalo 回答:
版大你好 你所询问歌曲Black Eyed Peas - The Time(Dirty Bit) 专辑: The Beginning and歌词I had the time of my life and I never felt this way before &And I swear this is true and I owe it all to you &Oh I had the time of my life and I never felt this way before &And I swear this is true and I owe it all to you &... Dirty bit &... dirty bit &&I-I came up in here to rock &Light a fire make it hot &I don't wanna take no pictures &I just wanna take some shots so &Come on lets go lets lose control &Lets do it all night till we can't do it no more &We gon rock it to the sound turn it up and watch it (bounce) &We gon rock it to the top until the roof gon (pouring) down &And yea it's hot in here the temperature &It's got these ladies gettin freakier &I got freaky freaky baby I was chillin with my ladies &I didn't come to get (perky) I come here to get crazy &I was born to get wild that's my style if you didn't know that, &Well baby now you know now, &&Cuz I'm havin a good time with you I'm tellin you &I had the time of my life and I never felt this way before &And I swear this is true and I owe it all to you&&had the time of my life and I never felt this way before &And I swear this is true and I owe it all to you &... dirty bit &... dirty bit &&A-All these girls they like my swagger they callin me Mick Jagger &I be rollin like the stones (yet) sadder jet lagger &We ain't messin with no maggots &Messin with the baddest chicks in the club &Honey what's up mirror mirror on the wall &It's the baddest of em all yes gotta be the apple &I'm the mac daddy yall haters better step back ladies &Don't (hold your up) I'm the party application rock it just like that &Cuz I'm havin a good time with you I'm tellin you &I had the time of my life and I never felt this before &And I swear this is true and I owe it all to you&&&
最新问题:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
CopyRight & 2018
All Rights Reserved吻别英文版歌词_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
吻别英文版歌词
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
xyz0703知道合伙人
来自知道合伙人认证团队
知道合伙人
获赞数:389
擅长:暂未定制
吻别英文版歌词:Hiding from the rain and snowTrying to forget but I won't let goLooking at a crowded streetListening to my own heart beatSo many people all around the worldTell me where do I find someone like you girlTake me to your heartTake me to your soulGive me your hand before I'm oldShow me what love is haven't got a clueShow me that wonders can be trueThey say nothing lasts foreverWe're only here todayLove is now or neverBring me far awayTake me to your heartTake me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is be my guiding starIt's easy take me to your heartStanding on a mountain highLooking at the moon through a clear blue skyI should go and see some friendsBut they don't really comprehendDon't need too much talking without saying anythingAll I need is someone who makes me wanna singTake me to your heartTake me to your soulGive me your hand before I'm oldShow me what love is haven't got a clueShow me that wonders can be trueThey say nothing lasts foreverWe're only here todayLove is now or neverBring me far awayTake me to your heartTake me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is be my guiding starIt's easy take me to your heartTake me to your heartTake me to your soulGive me your hand and hold meShow me what love is be my guiding starIt's easy take me to your heart拓展资料《Take Me To Your Heart》由Jascha Richter作词,殷文琦作曲,Johan Bejerholm编曲,迈克学摇滚(Michael Learns To Rock)演唱的抒情摇滚歌曲,收录由日发行的同名专辑《Take Me To Your Heart》中。这首歌翻唱自香港歌神张学友1993年的代表作《吻别》。简介:迈克学摇滚,始建于1987年,现任成员:Jascha Richter,Kåre Wanscher,Mikkel Lentz。发展历史:1987年,在丹麦的 Århus,JASCHA RICHTER 成立了一只小型乐队。其中包括后来的两位MLTR乐队成员:KARE WANSCHER 和 MIKKEL LENTZ。尽管年龄都不大,但他们都从童年时代就开始接触摇滚音乐,且都有在其他乐队演出的经历。1988年5月,乐队正式以“MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK”之名参加了一个在 Ahrus举行的名为“Dansk Rock Grand Prix”的音乐大赛,最终赢得了冠军。这次成功使得他们在 Ahrus 地区小有名气。同年8 月,在一个偶然的场合,乐队遇到了后来的老板兼经纪人JP ANDERSEN。Andersen 意识到这个年轻的乐队将大有前途,便开始为他们“制造机会”。在其后的两年中,乐队在Andersen的帮助下出现在各种音乐节、俱乐部等场合。2004年4月让乐迷等待四年之久的MLTR推出了全新专辑《Take Me To Your Heart》。新专辑中的《Don’t Have To Lose》成为法国电影《两小无猜》(Love Me If You Dare)的英文主题曲。而另一首歌则是将张学友的吻别填上英文歌词的《Take Me To Your Heart》,这首歌将亚洲情歌推向了世界,同时也成为了MLTR在中国最受欢迎的歌曲之一。
偷偷爱着你99知道合伙人
来自娱乐休闲类芝麻团
偷偷爱着你99
采纳数:5152
获赞数:59099
参与团队:
吻别英文版是《take me to your heart》歌曲:《take me to your heart.歌曲时长:03:59发行时间:2004年演唱:迈克学摇滚(Michael Learns To Rock)填
词:张学友谱
曲:殷文琦编
曲:殷文琦音乐风格:慢摇,浪漫歌词:hiding from the rain and snow 逃离雨雪的侵袭trying to forget but I won't let go 费尽心机 也止不住想你looking at a crowded street 熙熙攘攘人群里listening to my own heart beat 却只闻我心跳声音so many people all around the world 人间的大地 无数的生灵tell me where do I find someone like you girl哪有另一个你?何处去追寻?take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近 贴近你的心give me your hand before I'm old 莫待铅华褪尽 容颜老去show me what love is haven't got a clue 授我何为真情我从未相遇show me that wonders can be true 你说奇迹成真我会相信they say nothing lasts forever人说无物天长地久we're only here today 你我只得如今love is now or never 相恋便燃尽生命bring me far away 带我去远行take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近贴近你的心give me your hand and hold me 予我双手将你抱紧show me what love is be my guiding star做我人生旅途一颗守护星it's easy take me to your heart 不必犹豫 带我进你的心standing on a mountain high 独立皑皑的峰顶looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 看这银光洗净了苍旻I should go and see some friends 或与旧识重相聚but they don't really comprehend 他们却也不懂我心don't need too much talking without saying anything 何必枉费言语 也不需要声音all I need is someone who makes me wanna sing 我只要一个人啊如你令我开心take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近 贴近你的心give me your hand before I'm old 莫待铅华褪尽 容颜老去show me what love is haven't got a clue 授我何为真情我从未相遇show me that wonders can be true 你说奇迹成真我会相信they say nothing lasts forever人说无物天长地久we're only here today 你我只得如今love is now or never 相恋便燃尽生命bring me far away 带我去远行take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近贴近你的心give me your hand and hold me 予我双手将你抱紧show me what love is be my guiding star做我人生旅途一颗守护星it's easy take me to your heart 不必犹豫 带我进你的心take me to your heart take me to your soul 请让我靠近贴近你的心give me your hand and hold me 予我双手将你抱紧show me what love is be my guiding star做我人生旅途一颗守护星it's easy take me to your heart 不必犹豫 带我进你的心
毛毛和美美知道合伙人
毛毛和美美
获赞数:3530
take me to your heart(吻别中英对照版) 歌手:Michael Learns to Rock
专辑:Take Me To Your Heart take me to your heart hiding from the rain and snow 藏身于雨雪之中trying to forget but i won't let go 努力忘记,但我怎能就这样离去looking at a crowded street 看着熙熙攘攘的街道listening to my own heart beat 却只能听见自己的心跳so many people 这么多的人all around the world 在世界上tell me where do i find 请告诉我在哪里可以找到someone like you girl 像你一样的女孩take me to your heart将我留存心间take me to your soul与你的灵魂相伴give me your hand before i'm old给我你的手,在我老去之前show me what love is 问情为何物- haven't got a clue 在我们彼此离开前show me that wonders can be true 问奇迹上演they say nothing lasts forever 他们说没有什么可以天长地久we're only here today 我们也能此时相守love is now or never 现在或者永不回头bring me far away 请带我一起远走take me to your heart请爱我吧take me to your soul与你的灵魂相伴give me your hand and hold me 给我你的手拥我入怀show me what love is 问情为何物- be my guiding star 让星辰照亮我路it's easy take me to your heart 其实爱我真的很简单standing on a mountain high 站在高山之颠looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 看着月亮高挂于清澈的蓝天i should go and see some friends 也许我应该去和朋友们在一起but they don't really comprehend 但他们真的不明白我此时的心情don't need too much talking 不需要繁琐的言语without saying anything 甚至可以一语不发all i need is someone 我仅仅需要who makes me wanna sing 一个能让我欢乐而歌的人
本回答被网友采纳
且听风雨萧萧知道合伙人
且听风雨萧萧
采纳数:50
获赞数:255
00:03.00]刘芳 - Take Me To Your Heart(吻别)[00:08.00]词:jascha richter[00:10.00]曲:jacky zhang words[00:16.00]---------[00:18.70]Hiding from the rain and snow[00:21.53]Trying to forget but I won't let go[00:26.38]Looking at a crowded street[00:30.24]Listening to my own heart beat[00:34.34]So many people[00:38.14]All around the world[00:42.11]Tell me where do i find[00:45.99]Someone like you girl[00:49.02][01:20.23][02:27.00][02:58.26][03:17.82]Take me to your heart[00:51.04][01:22.98][02:28.90][03:00.62][03:20.18]Take me to your soul[00:52.94][02:30.79]Give me your hand before I'm old[00:56.82][01:28.10][02:34.59][03:05.96][03:25.49]Show me what love is[00:58.97][02:36.87]Haven't got a clue01:00.74][02:38.63]Show me that wonders can be true[01:04.62][02:42.46]They say nothing lasts forever[01:09.36][02:47.06]We're only here today[01:13.42][02:51.29]Love is now or never[01:17.35][02:55.18]Bring me far away[01:25.28][03:03.04][03:22.67]Give me your hand and hold me[01:30.49][03:08.43][03:28.05]Be my guiding star[01:32.89][03:10.82][03:30.44][03:38.06]It's easy take me to your heart[01:38.71][03:36.47][03:46.58]----[01:56.66]Standing on a mountain high[01:59.52]Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky[02:04.30]I should go and see some friends[02:08.19]But they don't really comprehend[02:12.20]Don't need too much talking[02:15.59]without saying anything[02:20.04]All I need is someone[02:23.77]who makes me wanna sing[03:16.40]
鱼儿哼儿哈儿知道合伙人
鱼儿哼儿哈儿
获赞数:342
hiding from the rain and snowtrying to forget but i won't let golooking at a crowded streetlistening to my own heart beatso many people all around the worldtell me where do i find someone like you girltake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand before i'm oldshow me what love is - haven't got a clueshow me that wonders can be truethey say nothing lasts foreverwe're only here todaylove is now or neverbring me far awaytake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit's easy take me to your heartstanding on a mountain highlooking at the moon through a clear blue skyi should go and see some friendsbut they don't really comprehenddon't need too much talking without saying anythingall i need is someone who makes me wanna singtake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand before i'm oldshow me what love is - haven't got a clueshow me that wonders can be truethey say nothing lasts foreverwe're only here todaylove is now or neverbring me far awaytake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit's easy take me to your hearttake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit's easy take me to your heart
王佳乐3228知道合伙人
王佳乐3228
获赞数:59
take me to your heart(吻别中英对照版) 歌手:Michael Learns to Rock 专辑:Take Me To Your Heart take me to your heart hiding from the rain and snow 藏身于雨雪之中trying to forget but i won't let go 努力忘记,但我怎能就这样离去looking at a crowded street 看着熙熙攘攘的街道listening to my own heart beat 却只能听见自己的心跳so many people 这么多的人all around the world 在世界上tell me where do
匿名用户知道合伙人
take me to your heart(吻别中英对照版) 歌手:Michael Learns to Rock
专辑:Take Me To Your Heart take me to your heart hiding from the rain and snow 藏身于雨雪之中trying to forget but i won't let go 努力忘记,但我怎能就这样离去looking at a crowded street 看着熙熙攘攘的街道listening to my own heart beat 却只能听见自己的心跳so many people 这么多的人all around the world 在世界上tell me where do i find 请告诉我在哪里可以找到someone like you girl 像你一样的女孩take me to your heart将我留存心间take me to your soul与你的灵魂相伴give me your hand before i'm old给我你的手,在我老去之前show me what love is 问情为何物- haven't got a clue 在我们彼此离开前show me that wonders can be true 问奇迹上演they say nothing lasts forever 他们说没有什么可以天长地久we're only here today 我们也能此时相守love is now or never 现在或者永不回头bring me far away 请带我一起远走take me to your heart请爱我吧take me to your soul与你的灵魂相伴give me your hand and hold me 给我你的手拥我入怀show me what love is 问情为何物- be my guiding star 让星辰照亮我路it's easy take me to your heart 其实爱我真的很简单standing on a mountain high 站在高山之颠looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 看着月亮高挂于清澈的蓝天i should go and see some friends 也许我应该去和朋友们在一起but they don't really comprehend 但他们真的不明白我此时的心情don't need too much talking 不需要繁琐的言语without saying anything 甚至可以一语不发all i need is someone 我仅仅需要who makes me wanna sing 一个能让我欢乐而歌的人
勤奋的小溪2知道合伙人
勤奋的小溪2
im a big big girl
其他6条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一首英文歌副歌部分有几个and you_百度知道
求一首英文歌副歌部分有几个and you
副歌里大约有3个andyou,女生唱的,节奏感很强,偏向rap不是meandyou...
副歌里大约有3个and you,女生唱的,节奏感很强,偏向rap不是me and you
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
絮小槿知道合伙人
采纳数:329
获赞数:1779
艾薇儿的rock n rollLet them know that we're still rock n' roll 让他们知道我们仍在摇滚I don't care about my make up 我不在乎我的打扮I like it better with my jeans all ripped up 我格外喜欢把我的牛仔裤撕成碎片Don't know how to keep my mouth shut 不知道怎样才能将我的嘴巴闭上You say so what (what) 你说那又如何?I don' t care if I'm misfit 我不在乎我的格格不入I like it better the hipster of all shit 总胜过恶心的时髦的人I am the mother freaking princess 让妈妈们抓狂,我是NO.1You still love it 但你始终爱我Some some how 有时候不知怎么回事It's a little different when I'm with you 当我和你在一起总感觉世界有所不同You know what I really am 你知道真实的我All about 所有全部You know how it really goes 你知道接下来如何Some some way 不知怎么回事We'll be getting out of this 我们脱离了这种状况Time one day 有一天算一天You're the only that i Want with me 你是我想要的唯一存在You know how the story goes (Ah ah ah) 你知道故事将如何进行When it's you and me 现在是你我的时间We don't need no one to tell us who to be 我们不需要任何人告诉我们应该成为怎样的人We'll keep turning up the radio 我们将一直调大收音机的声响What if you and I 如果你和我Just put up a middle finger to the sky 向天空竖起中指Let them know that we're still rock n' roll 让他们知道我们仍在摇滚Rock n' roll (Hey hey hey) 摇滚万岁Rock n' roll (Hey hey hey) 摇滚万岁Call it a bad attitude dude 别陷入你那不好的情绪I'm never going to cover up that tattoo 我不会掩盖纹身I might have a couple issues 我可能是有些小问题You say me too (yeah) 你说你也是Don't care about a reputation 别在乎所谓名誉Must be living in the wrong generation 活在一个颠倒的时代里This is your invitation? 给你派对的邀请函Let's get wasted 让我们挥霍青春去吧Some some how 不知为何It's a little different when I'm with you 当我和你在一起时与从前有所不同You know what I really am 你知道真实的我All about 所有全部You know how it really goes (Ah ah oh) 你知道真相将如何揭开When it's you and me 现在是你我的时间We don't need no one to tell us who to be 我们不需要任何人告诉我们应该成为怎样的人We'll keep turning up the radio 我们将一直调大收音机的声响What if you and I 如果你和我Just put up a middle finger to the sky 向天空竖起中指Let them know that we're still rock n' roll 让他们知道我们仍在摇滚Rock n' roll (Hey hey hey) 摇滚万岁Rock n' roll (Hey hey hey) 摇滚万岁When it's you and me 现在是你我的时间We don't need no one to tell us who to be 我们不需要任何人告诉我们应该成为怎样的人We'll keep turning up the radio 我们将一直调大收音机的声响Well it's you and I 好吧,现在只有你我Just put up a middle finger to the sky 向天空竖起中指吧Let them know that we're still rock n' roll 让他们知道我们仍在摇滚When it's you and me 当只有我和你的时候We don't need no one to tell us who to be 我们不需要任何人告诉我们应该成为怎样的人We'll keep turning up the radio 我们将一直调大收音机的声响What if you and I 如果你和我Just put up a middle finger to the sky(Rock n' roll)向天空竖起中指Let them know that we're still rock n' roll 让他们知道我们仍在摇滚Rock n' roll (Hey hey hey) 摇滚万岁Rock n' roll (Hey hey hey) 摇滚万岁
糊糊cuicui知道合伙人
糊糊cuicui
Like a bullet - Stefanie Heinzmann
真真真爽啊997知道合伙人
真真真爽啊997
应该是into you
.我刚开始也听成了and you
匿名用户知道合伙人
似乎是 and i will always love you
热心网友知道合伙人