Publisher:
Release Date: 16 May, 2011
Buy Terraria
Buy Terraria 4-Pack
Includes four copies of Terraria - Send the extra copies to your friends
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
Dig, Fight, Explore, Build:
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory.
Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics?
Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat?
Maybe you will decide to construct your own city to house the host of mysterious allies you may encounter along your travels?
In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are completely in the player’s control.
The Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
Are you up for the monumental task of exploring, creating, and defending a world of your own?
Key features:
Sandbox Play
Randomly generated worlds
Free Content Updates
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Processor: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 2.5GB
Hard Disk Space: 200MB
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
DirectX(R): 9.0c or Greater
Processor: Dual Core 3.0 Ghz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of Shader Model 2.0+
DirectX(R): 9.0c or Greater
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
LINUX
Video Card: 128mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
LINUX
Video Card: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(3,221 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(138,776 reviews)
Product received for free
Got this game from my friend, who took the 4 key pack. And none of the 3 guys, that actually play the game, regret it.So for thoses who don't know the game, here is a little explain in my words :You appear in a world of good and evil, that the nights of blood moons even the bunny want to kill you. If you go the way of great treasures and loot, you will die over and over and over again until you get good stuff. Then you start to murder every bosse over and over again after you got the best stuff.10/10 would slash every segment of a giant world eating worm one after the other
As much as I really do love the game, it is just repeating too much. But that's where the complaints stop. I love the music, challenge, exploration, and building. Playing with friends is, of course, much better than singleplayer, but I do like to occasionally play singleplayer to gather something or build/defeat something big as a surprise. Hard to put the game down, easy to pic up again, and simple to learn.
i have loved this game for a few years now and find this game just as amazing on any platform, whether it be console, pc or ios device, i always find myself eager to play more and more, endless amounts of opportunity to build whatever, tons of enemies and bosses to fight over and over. this game is amazing and i hope it grows even further past 1.3 so it becomes more vast than any other game out there.
Awesome game!!Defientely recommend to new stream players as its a fun, and advanced craftin game with fun mechanics and monsters
Best game every 10/10
Kill a mob and 5)And you think I'm joking
I've been playing this ever since it came out and I still love playing it to this day.
Best game ever.if you need help ill help you just friend request me
284 people found this review funny
T The only game on PC where you can solely defeat the final boss using only a yo-yo.10/10
Was this review helpful?
79 people found this review funny
Step 1. Go into caves.Step 2. Kill stuff.Step 3. Get better armor & weapons.Step 4. Kill bigger stuff.Step 5. Repeat step 3 and 4 indefinitelyOn the serious note, Terraria is a phenomenal game & you should give it a try.
Was this review helpful?
57 people found this review funny
(UPDATE) Alright, alright, I fixed it, turds. Chill out.(UPDATE AGAIN) Alright, fixed it. Thanks, rustystone.&Terraria's just a dumb 2D Minecraft ripoff, what's so great about that?&Hey, calm down. I'm not saying Terraria's better. But still...I would like to say, that for the record...This is NOT a 2D &Minecraft& ripoff.Does Minecraft have a sword that fires rainbow cats?Does Minecraft have other human NPCs?Does Minecraft have yoyos?Does Minecraft have flying eyeballs?Does Minecraft have 14 boss battles?Does Minecraft have cell phones?Does Minecraft have pumpkin armor?Does Minecraft have rainbow rods?Does Minecraft have bees?Does Minecraft have BIGGER bees?Does Minecraft have lucky frog legs?Does Minecraft have twenty-five (or so) different ores?I didn't think so.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
Probably best 2D sandbox ever made. The amount of items you can craft or get and enemies you can defeat (including bosses) is just sometimes overwhelming.The game has 2 stages :1) Pre-hardmode - basically a longer &tutorial& where you learn basics such as crafting, fighting monsters and exploring biomes, this stage ends when you kill certain boss in the underground called wall of flesh.2) Hardmode - the real game begins here, monsters are stronger and new biomes appear, a lot of game content unlocks only in this mode. This stage remains forever (or you can count defeating the last boss as a end of it).There are a lot of decorative items and furniture so builders won't be dissapointed though I was focused more on exploring and fighting rather than building.Highly recommend this game but be careful - its addictive :)
Was this review helpful?
68 people found this review funny
This game is like a time machine, only that you can only go foward. For example, start playing at 8 pm. Blink. Now its 4 am.See? Magic. I would rate this: my time played/10
Was this review helpful?
108 people found this review funny
Finishes killing the moon lordgets killed by a flying fish6/10 plz nerf flying fish
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
Where can I begin. I first saw terraria when at a friends house. This was back before there was even hardmode in the game. I imideately fell in love. When I got home however, I soon forgot about terraria. Almost a full year passed and I one day I thought about it again. I decided to try to convince my parents to buy it for me. Terraria was on sale for 5 dollars at the time and was kind of a no brainer. BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE. Despite being on a potato system, I played the absolute ???? out of this game. Fast foreward to 2016, I realized that I never wrote a review for this gameI rate 10,000 out of 10.Seriously just buy it. If i was told I needed to rebuy terraria, but it now cost 150 dollars I would still get it. This game is worth it.For less then 20, its a ????ing steal
Was this review helpful?
It's alright.
Was this review helpful?
20 people found this review funny
There are 3 best indie games I have playedGarry's Mod, Dungeon Defenders 1 and TerrariaThis game only requires about 100MB hdd space to downloadBut There are huge amounts of contents in itIf you have someone to play with, I strongly recommend you to try this gameBefore you play Terraria, You should notice this things1. It's not similar to Minecraft2. Dont play alone, play with friends3. Go to the Terraria wiki and just leaf through the pagesIf you begin to play without this process, You wont be able to enjoy every content of Terrariaand you might be stuck at some point because you dont know what to do4. Play female character, You could hear sexy moanings
Was this review helpful?
Been playing Terraria ever since it came out on the Xbox 360 and i've loved every minute of it.Brilliant wee game. 10/10
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Terraria 4-Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website绑定口袋巴士账号,从此一号登录以下游戏媒体:
下次自动登录
合作网站账户登录:
热点速递: 实用教程:
06-2906-1606-1106-09
05-16[]05-16[]05-16[]05-16[]05-16[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]
意大利数字娱乐公司 Digital Bros 发布公告,宣布通过其子公司 505 Games ,授权中国发行商乐逗游戏在大中国区独家发行著名沙盒游戏《泰拉瑞亚(Terraria)》的移动版本(含 Android 、iOS 和 Window[][][][]
名称: 泰拉瑞亚类型: 动作冒险风格: 趣味
所有物品图鉴查询
稀有度: |
主要物品类别: |
05-16[]05-16[]05-16[]05-16[]05-16[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]05-14[]
已解决已解决已解决已解决已解决已解决已解决已解决已解决
  泰拉瑞亚英文名称为Terraria,是iOS平台上的一款横版动作冒险游戏,这款游戏自2011年登陆PC平台后就受到众多玩家的亲睐,截止今年一月份下载量已达 200 万,游戏除了具备沙盒风格外,还加入了 RPG 的元素,玩家给玩家提供了一个充满创造力的&巨大世界&,玩家可以尽情地发挥想象去创造和探索,这也正是游戏的主旨所在,喜欢这款游戏的玩家可以试玩一下。
  注:玩家用微软IE浏览器下载的ios的ipa安装文件将后缀名.zip改为.ipa即可安装,下载的安卓apk安装文件将后缀名.zip改为.apk即可安装!
  1.1.8版更新信息:
  加入情人节&爱心晶石&,商店内还限时推出&情人之戒&
京公网安备 86 京ICP证140355号 京网文【-109号
注意:本游戏需安卓版与数据包一同下载才能进行游戏}

我要回帖

更多关于 泰拉瑞亚terraria下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信