star conflict教程 steam 上有中文的吗

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Includes 213 Steam Achievements
Title: Star Conflict
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 27 Feb, 2013
The most unusual online game
Play Star Conflict
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
13 September
Hello and welcome back to Star Conflict tutorials!
Today we’ll tell you about the in-game corporations and dreadnoughts.
12 September
Urgent message!
Mercenaries! Unfortunately, we are forced to temporarily suspend cooperation with you. Due to unexpected circumstances discovered during the active stage of research, our employer was forced to leave for Metropolis for personal control over potential information leaks. However, project research continues and as soon as all the risks are eliminated, Ellydium will need your services once again.
Stay tuned!
Yours faithfully,
Star Conflict team
“Star Conflict is a rather brilliant action-shooter”
“It’s a Russian MMO heading to the west”
“The game, which will blow up the world of space”
Just Updated
Update 1.3.0 ‘Age of Destroyers’ is live!
Happy New Year to all our pilots! In this update you'll see new locations, new assignments and adventures. Shipyards about to launch Destroyers — huge and powerful ships of an entirely new class. The first ships will be available to all pilots in January. We recommend that you start to gather the necessary resources for building them right now. Be the first to get a new ship! They are several times larger than frigates, boast unmatched firepower and new, unique abilities. This is a new age. The age of destroyers.
New assignments are coming from Miss Frost. Keep an eye on stage progress in the news on the official site. Participate in faction competition.
In addition, all fans of PvP battles will be pleased to see new maps created and adapted specifically for this game mode.
Learn more at !
About This Game
Star Conflict is an action-packed, massively multiplayer space simulation game that puts players in the role of elite pilots engaging in a widespread interplanetary skirmish.
PVP battles on dozens of space locations
PVE missions and quests for groups or lone wolves
Unique sandbox mode with extensive PVP and PVE capabilities
Corporations' battles for influence
More than a hundred ships of various types and purposes
9 tactical roles, hundreds of modules and the possibility of modifying
Production of modules and ships!
A Fleet at Your Fingertips
Take command of varied battleships, from nimble scouting ships to heavy frigates loaded with guns and rockets. In due time, you can command your own fleet.
Survival in outer space
You can undock from the station and travel around space colonies invaded by an ancient alien race. You can complete quests, collect valuable items, craft modules and ships, meet other players to fight or team up to resist pirates and evil aliens from deep space.
Choose Your Path
Each ship can be used for strategic missions—investigate the area, hunt enemies from the shadows, or gain support from allies. Impressive arsenal of weapons and gadgets, as well as the opportunity to craft items and ships will help you with it.
If You’re Not With Us, You’re Against Us!
Form an alliance with friends to create a deadly squadron of elite pilots. Fight with other players, perform PVE missions. Create corporation and take part in the battles for control of the territories. Enter your name in the annals of Universe history.
Gain Experience and Skill
Develop your abilities, establish specialized skills, and perfect your tactics. You could rush into battle full-force, operate stealthily from a distance, or sneak around your enemies and strike a crushing blow from behind — the strategy is up to you!
Three thousand years have passed since the first colonists left Earth. Now the galaxy is divided between the militant star empires and independent mercenary groups. In a remote corner of the galaxy — Sector 1337, the area of the dead — a world has been left behind. Here, the ruins of a great civilization of Aliens have recently been discovered. Huge factories and sprawling cities are falling into decay. Fragments of ships lie on the fields where massive battles were once fought. But there is not a living soul. Everything has been destroyed by a mysterious Cataclysm — a pulsing anomaly that burned out all life within this sector.
This doesn’t stop mankind, the new <> of the Universe. Mercenaries and adventurers have flocked to the sector to sift through the ruins and loot its abandoned artifacts, without consideration of the danger. Many have disappeared — including members of well-armed expeditions — but those who have managed to return have uncovered unprecedented riches. So looters continue to come here, to find the Aliens’ lost treasures — and to fight for them.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHz, Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon II
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Video Card: 512 MB, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 (AMD Radeon X1000 not supported)
Hard Disk Space: 6 GB
Additional: Broadband Internet connection
Recommended:
Processor: 2.3 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: 1024 MB, NVidia GeForce 650 / AMD Radeon HD 5750
Minimum:
Processor: 2,0 GHz Intel
Video Card: 512 MB, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel HD 3000, HD 4000
Hard Drive: 6 GB
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks
Recommended:
Processor: 2,3 GHz Intel
Hard Drive: 6 GB
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Additional: Not recommended for Intel integrated graphics or Mac Minis or early-generation MacBooks
Minimum:
OS: Most modern Ubuntu distributions 13.04 or higher, SteamOS
Processor: 2.0 GHz, Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon II
Video Card: 512 MB, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 (AMD Radeon X1000 not supported)
Recommended:
Processor: 2.3 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD
More like this
Mostly Positive
(178 reviews)
Very Positive
(8,390 reviews)
Review Type
All&(8,390)
Positive&(6,899)
Negative&(1,491)
Purchase Type
All&(8,390)
Steam Purchasers&(8,390)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(8,390)
Your Languages&(3,900)
Display As:
Most Helpful
3,900 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Good Good IT was fun to play I highly recommend this game try it its free to play you have nothing to lose :) (exept your time) have a nice day everyone Godbless u all
cons: the tutorials are crap, too many buttons with little details.pros: the graphics, framerate, and gameplay are realy satisfying!feels more like a modern arcade, it kills time nicely:)
10/10, would destroyed by a long range destroyer in the back of the map again.
A fun space battling explorer type game with action packed battles across large sections of map systems. NPC pirates and aliens + PvP battles. I rate it a 6/10 because it's mostly base on pay to win, most of effective upgrades are bought with hard cash over and over literally must throw down $$$ to get anywhere worthy to fight against any PvP player and if battling PvP with non $$$ upgraded weapons,shields and ship you won't stand a chance at all one shot explode. I recommend playing it still because it's really a fun space battle explorer game, in open map mode I'll be fighting off NPC alien and pirate ships and still able to upgrade ships etc but much slower and challenging for sure.
This game feels like a skirmish version of the old Freelancer game by M similar control scheme and overall feel, but in a match/mission based game. Great fun, although it does make me wish for a remake of Freelancer.
This game is a pathetic pay 2 win, do NOT waste your time installing it.
Recommended to downloadI downloaded this game last night around 6PM and got off at 12AM, 6 hours of gameplay and my first loss was when I became rank 4, which is a pain in the ??? because when your rank 4 the PvP matchmaking is complete ????, but still, here are my Pros and Cons (A crap list).Pros:- Amazing graphics performance- Great movement system- Smart quests/missions- Amazing teir systems (Kind of like World of Tanks)- Great ideas with the weapon and ability systems- Fantastic gameplay- Great PvE missionsCons:- Broker quest's is confusing and half the people have no idea what the hell to do- Premium ships kinda make it pay to get good as well as DLC Ships- Destroyers are annoying especially when your a low rank and getting juan shot by some laser gun- Confusing store- Matchmaking over rank 4 is screwed- The fact that players have to get to rank 6 just to go into a nice open world- Landing on your gear seems to damage you a bit, I think we should beable to land freely- Maps have an 'Ok' detail, not much buildings but a bunch of rocks- Getting those coin thingy's should be gotton daily than having to buy them with real money.- PvE rocketeers are too op, infinite missles that never stop is pretty annoying which can screw us over.- The PvE map where we defend 3 points around a broken ship area and has that boss with like 12 lasers on its front is annoying, the boss can easily kill you because its lasers just never stop firing, making it a 10 second aimbot kill.- We have a voicechat system yet no one uses it, which pisses me off so I think voice chat should be autoenabled and have people talk more. It feels like playing world of warplanes where no one talks but you.---------------------------------All in all this game has a bit of problems but the game is just full on great, I would recommend downloading it and giving it a few hours of gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
-Get a ship-Level up enough to get a bigger ship-After a while, go back and use your first ship and realize how slow and clunky it is compared to later ships-Get a really fast ship, and have your connection suddenly become laggy and watch as you try to fly your ship like your pilot had one too many beers-Dominate PvE and PvP, until you suddenly get one-shot by almost anything if you don't pay attention-Grind a few thousand credits just to upgrade a gun-Lag even more to the point of your ship looking like it lost a stabilizer or two-Rinse and repeat10/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Its a really well made game. Just dont expect to &win& or complete the game. ever. If you play for fun, its great. Try it!
Was this review helpful?
Very similar to WOT overall. I thought it was fairly fun although rather predictable, and obviously unbalanced when premade teams obliterate everyone on the other team. The small maps are impossible to play on, as soon as one team starts winning they spawn camp you and you can't run away. The combat itself is actually very slick and well done, but the ship control it very annoying especially on frigates. You don't have to grind much at all thanks to the missions, but some of the missions are very missleading e.g. the leviathan mission I had no clue what to do at all and just gave up and never tried it again. Probably not worth spending money on, all it does it get you things faster rather than give you a better experience. Overall, not bad but needs sharpening up. (also I can run the game on a crap laptop with minimum graphics perfectly fine)
Was this review helpful?
Well, after playing the game for 10 hours, and all I can tell is... that the game is so fun and addicting! It's basically like World of Tanks, but it's more easy to unlock at the first few teirs, but it gets harder and expensive when you progress to higher teir. I'm really recommending the game to everyone.
Was this review helpful?
Played this game over a year ago. Been that long since I have really played anything on PC but I am excited to see the changes in this game. I had fun playing it back then and I am sure I am gonna love it now.
Was this review helpful?
Just started in on this... I'm gona be racking hours. One of those love at first flights.. total noob but picking it up quickly.
I would highly recommend this game if your a fan of the space flight simulater.
Was this review helpful?
i really love this game, is similar to world of planes and war
thunder ,but it have better maps, and a faster game
Was this review helpful?
Fun but could use things like tactical destroying like blow out engine or take of a wing so you have harder time turning that way or being able to shoot guns off so small ships would be better in big ship fights. also a person cockpit look would be nice and larger maps because Most are kind of small.
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website好评率超过80%!Steam上最好玩的10款网游大推荐_欧美网游新闻_新浪游戏_新浪网
好评率超过80%!Steam上最好玩的10款网游大推荐
13:55:44& &来源:
  第七位:Star Conflict
  用户评测:特别好评(7,497篇用户评测中有84%为好评)
  发行日期:日
  该产品的热门用户自定义标签:免费、太空、动作、多人、科幻
  售价:免费
  Star Conflict,中文译名星际争端。
  星际争端是一款科幻题材空战网游,游戏以殖民者离开地球后的3000年时光为背景,星际派系已经分裂为了好战的星际帝国与独立的佣兵联盟。这款游戏以华丽的画面为卖点,主打星际间的飞船战斗,玩家可以在游戏的三大派系中选择其一,并且有数以百计的船只以及装备可供玩家改造。
  第六位:Tree of Life
  用户评测:特别好评 (3,961 篇用户评测中有84%为好评)
  该产品的热门用户自定义标签:多人、生存、沙盒、独立
  售价:?68
  Tree of Life,中文译名生命之树。
  生命之树是一款带有传统RPG特点的沙盒游戏。玩家被放在一个陌生的大陆,体验到生存、沉淀、发展和竞争的乐趣。
  第五位:War Thunder
  用户评测:特别好评 (52,002篇用户评测中有85%为好评)
  该产品的热门用户自定义标签:免费、模拟二战、多人、飞行、军事战争
  售价:免费
  War Thunder,中文译名战争雷霆。
  战争雷霆提供了一个非常详细和个性化的航空体验,使玩家获得数百种型号飞机的驾驶舱,几十种可升级的武器和飞行技能,可以磨练和改进每个任务。由于游戏对细节的关注,你会真正感受到二战战斗机飞行员一样的感觉并进行战斗。
  新增的陆战内容可以让玩家体验驾驶坦克在战场奔驰的快感,其中包括据点争夺,攻陷基地,呼叫火炮,空中支援的玩法,全方位立体战场,体验最强战争代入感。
新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
《星球大战:侠盗中队》是一款发行于1998年的游戏,该作开创了《星战》系列射击游戏的先河。今天,该游戏上架了Steam商店,售价3...
来自:单机游戏-新闻
澳大利亚的消费者权益保护组织将Valve告上法庭,称V社的不退款政策违反了澳大利亚消费者权益法。在经过了漫长的诉讼和数次听证会...
来自:八卦趣闻
如果想在Steam正式上架的自己的作品话,首先要在绿光经过筛选,获得足够青睐才可以,不过近来一款明显是恶搞向的游戏却直接正式上...
来自:八卦趣闻
又到了STEAM一周疯狂周三促销时刻,这家在线销售数字版游戏的平台自从登陆中国后,对于中国的游戏玩家可谓吸引力巨大。本周参加促...
来自:欧美网游新闻
中国网络游戏排行榜(China Game Weight Rank)是由新浪游戏推出的目前国内最全面、最专业、最公正的最新网络游戏评测排行榜,涵盖2010至今内所有新游戏,力图为中国游戏玩家打造最值得信赖的新网游推荐平台。
评天下游戏、测产品深浅—新浪中国网络游戏排行榜CGWR! 
全民手游攻略
“全民手游攻略”是新浪游戏为全球手游玩家量身打造的一款手游攻略大全及专业游戏问答社区APP。“全民手游攻略”涵盖Apple Store游戏畅销榜前150名手游,网罗最新手游通关秘籍,帮助玩家畅玩手游;打造最全手游攻略资料站,帮助你用最省钱的方式吊打土豪。最火爆专业的游戏问答,让众多游戏大神带你开启不
同的手游人生,寻找和你志同道合的小伙伴一起并肩作战。
新浪游戏大事记
16年01月14日
16年01月14日
15年12月15日
15年11月19日
15年11月16日
15年01月08日
14年12月27日
14年12月17日
14年03月27日
14年01月09日
13年12月27日
13年12月07日
13年10月11日
用微信扫描二维码
分享至微信朋友圈The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.}

我要回帖