unity popupwindow为什么点击window a'nimation没反应

Shockwave Help
Flash Player
Flash Player Overview
Troubleshooting
Flash Player Overview
How do I fix almost all Flash Player issues?
You can resolve almost all difficulties encountered with Flash Players by taking the following steps:
For Windows:
If you are on Internet Explorer or Firefox:
Uninstall the Flash player. To remove the Flash Player download the uninstaller here: /selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157&sliceId=1
IMPORTANT; After uninstalling the player, restart your computer.
Reinstall the Flash Player here:
If you are on Safari or Firefox:
To remove the Flash Player, download the uninstaller here: /cps/141/tn_14157.html
Save the uninstaler to your desktop, then quit/exit any applications you have open. Launch the
uninstaller from your desktop and follow the instructions in the dialog boxes which appear.
After uninstalling both Players, restart your computer.
Then reinstall the Flash Players here:
What is Flash Player?
Flash is the premiere vector-based design and animation technology on the Internet. Millions of Web users
already have Flash Player installed.
How do I get Flash Player?
Flash Player can be downloaded here: /downloads/.
Troubleshooting
How can I make sure my Flash Players is working?
You can test your Flash Player . The two movies will show if you have any versions of these two Web Players
installed. You can also get information about the latest version of the Players and download the most current
version if you have an outdated Player(s).
Some Web sites prompt me to download Flash Player, but I'm sure I have the
latest version. How can I check this?
Some sites may have detection mechanisms that mistakenly direct you to install the Flash
Player. You can use the following Test Page to verify that you have the Flash Player installed
successfully:
On the above test page, the two movies will not only verify the installation of the Flash
Player, but they will eventually display the versions of the two Web Players that you have. Also, if you can
view the movies and games on the Shockwave site, you have recent versions of the two Web Players.
I still have more questions!
Still have more questions? .君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
基于Unity 3D地南水北调三维场景漫游系统
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
基于Unity 3D地南水北调三维场景漫游系统
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 unity beginwindow 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信