stayalways with mee饥饿游戏always在哪

您的位置: & & & staywithme朴灿烈
staywi..v1.0[安卓软件]
大小:56.80MB
语言:简体中文
合女孩子玩的手机游戏大全。现在市场上有很多专为女孩子推出的手游,小编将一些好玩的整合到了一起去,喜欢玩手游的小伙伴快快来这里下载吧!都是适合女孩子玩的手游哦!
女生多的手机游戏推荐。现在玩手游的人也越来越多了,想要通过游戏来搭讪妹子?那么女生多的手机游戏是一定要玩的,想知道女生多的手机游戏有哪些?497电玩的会告...
staywithme朴灿烈v1.0[安卓软件]
本类下载排行
||||CopyRight2014年-2017年
497电玩 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:湘ICP备号always stay with me是什么意思_always stay with me在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
always stay with me是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
always stay with me是什么意思 always stay with me在线翻译 always stay with me什么意思 always stay with me的意思 always stay with me的翻译
always stay with mealways stay with me 双语例句1. Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay But you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart But you are not alone'Lone, 'lone Why, 'lone Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand Then forever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone Oh...&&&&还有一天,我已经独自还是怎么会这样你不支持我在这里你永远不说再见有人告诉我,为什么你要离开我去世界上最寒冷每天我坐下来问我怎么爱支路在我耳边低声东西离开,并说你并不孤单因为我与你同在,虽然你远我在这里逗留,但你并不孤单因为我与你同在,虽然我们相距遥远,你永远在我心中,但你并不孤单'龙'孤独为什么,'孤独就在前一天晚上,我想我听到你哭要我来召开在我的怀里,我可以听到你的祈祷你的负担,我会承担,但首先你我需要你的手,然后永远可以开始每天我坐下来问自己是怎么溜走的爱在我耳边低声东西,说你并不孤单因为我与你同在,虽然你远我在这里逗留你并不孤单,我与你同在,虽然我们相距遥远,你在我对你的心总是并不孤单啊。。。2. A I' How could this beYou're not here with me; Yo Someone tell me D And leave my world so coldEveryday I How did love slip awaySomething whisper That you are not aloneFor I am here with Though you' I am here to stayB For I am here with youThough we're far apartYou're always But you are not alone'Lone, ' Why, 'loneJ I thought I Asking me to comeAnd I c Your burdens I But first I Then forever can beginEveryday I How did love slip awaySomething whisper That you are not aloneFor I am here with Though you're far awayI am here to stay; F For I am here with youThough we' You're always F Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'And girl you know that I' I'll be thereY For I am here with Though you're far awayI am here to stay; F For I am here with youThough we' You're always in my heartF For I am here with youThough you' I am here to stayF For I am here with youThough we' You're always in my heartFor you are not alone...&&&&其它天有去我仍然是所有单独怎麼能这是您不在这里以我您从未说再见某人告诉我为什麼您必须去留下我的世界很冷每天我坐和问自己怎麼爱滑动某事耳语在我的耳朵里和认为您不是单独为我在这里以您您虽则是很远我在这里停留但您不是单独为我在这里以您虽然我们是远单独您总是在我的心脏但您不是单独'孤立,'孤立为什麼,'孤立另一夜I 认为我听见您哭泣要求我来拿著您在我能听见您的祷告您的重荷我负的我的胳膊里但我首先需要您的手能永远然后开始每天我坐和问自己怎麼爱滑动某事耳语在我的耳朵里和认为您不是单独为我在这里以您您虽则是很远我在这里停留为您不要是单独为我是这里以您虽然我们是远单独您是在我的心脏为您总不是单独耳语三个词并且我将来runnin '并且女孩您知道我将是那里我将在那里您不是单独为我在这里以您虽然您是很远我在这里停留为您不是单独为我在这里以您我们虽则是远单独您总是在我的心脏为您不要是单独为我是这里以您虽然您是很远我在这里停留为您不要是单独为我是这里以您虽然我们是远单独您总是在我的心脏为您不要是单独。。。3. They don't need no rain Because how I ever got to you, I have no idea It's like some secret door, well, it just appeared So, no matter what I do from now on with my time You will always stay here in my mind I am certain of this and I am not certain of anything So I want to get myself attached to something bolted down So that these winds of circumstance won't keep blowing me around To when I land to when I leave there is enough time to sleep and sing I keep running when all I want is to lay motionless&&&&他们不需要无雨因为我曾经是如何给你了,我不知道它是,那么,它只是出现了一些秘密的大门像所以,无论我从现在开始,我的时间?你将永远留在我心中我敢肯定这点,我什么也一定所以我想给自己争取到下螺栓连接的东西为使这些风的情况下,不会让我周围吹要当我的土地,我离开时有足够的时间睡觉,唱我一直运行在所有我想要的是一动不动4. Come on girl don't let it be Listen to me and open your mind I'm the one, the one of a kind Check this check that I come correct No matter girl I will connect Squeeze and hold me tight tonight Squeeze and hold me that's right Stay with me, on and on Stay with me all night long Baby baby don't you cry Please, please give me one more try When I look into your eyes I know you tell me lies It's never gonna be the same again You will always make me cry But time is passing by It's never gonna be the same again Look into your eyes It's never gonna be the same again without you Want to free my heart It's never gonna be the same again without you Wo-o-woh&&&&来在女孩身上不让它是听我的话而且打开你的思想我是那一,类型之一检查这一检查我来正确的没有物质女孩我将会连接紧握而且捉住我紧的今晚是权利,紧握而且捉住我在我家逗留,不停地整晚在我家逗留宝贝宝贝你不哭吗请,请给我另外一个尝试当我调查你的眼睛我知道你告诉我谎言它从不正在去再是相同的你将会总是使我哭但是时间正在经过它从不正在去再是相同的调查你的眼睛它从不正在去没有你再是相同的想要释放我的心它从不正在去没有你再是相同的 Wo-o-woh5. 5. Hey you give me one more try Hey you give me one more try L. O. V. E. When I look into your eyes I know you tell me lies It's never gonna be the same again You will always make me cry But time is passing by It's never gonna be the same again Look into your eyes It's never gonna be the same again without you Want to free my heart It's never gonna be the same again without you Be be be de yeah, be be be be yeah Be the same again Love, love is not a game, Love, love a neverending flame Playing around with love and trust Now we speak I'll pass the test L. O. V. E. Come on girl don't let it be Listen to me and open your mind I'm the one, the one of a kind Check this check that I come correct No matter girl I will connect Squeeze and hold me tight tonight Squeeze and hold me that's right Stay with me, on and on Stay with me all night long Baby baby don't you cry Please, please give me one more try Hey you gimme one more try, Hey girl ain't gonna lie Things that I did, things that I never said Believe me, didn't mean it bad I've been away for a real long time I can't get you outta my mind Hold me tight and don't let go Here's the real love come let it flow Love, love, it's sure just love I broke your heart and went away Love, love, I'm not a flirt But there's something more I've got to say H. O. P. E. I need love come set me free Give me one chance don't walk on by When I look deep into your eyes&&&&是你让我再一次为爱拼搏是你让我再一次为爱拼搏哦,迷人的爱当我从你眼睛里知道那是你的谎言同样的事再也不会发生了你将使我心伤我们成了陌路我再也不会这样了从你的眼睛我感受到没有了你,像以前那样的快乐没有了没有了你,像以前那样的快乐没有了 Be be be de yeah,be be be be yeah 不会发生了爱不是游戏爱是不灭的烈火让我们欢乐于彼此的爱和信任现在我理应通过种种考验哦,是爱来吧,心爱的姑娘,不要任爱情流走敞开心扉细听我倾诉吧我是你的唯一,拥有善良的心我就走来,请检验我的心我要和你深情相连静静的,让我们深情相拥吧深情相拥跟我在一起,一直像这样跟我在一起,整个陶醉的夜晚宝贝,请别哭就给我一次爱的机会吧 HEY ,宝贝,让我去爱 HEY ,宝贝,不想再听谎言所有我做过的,和所有没说过的爱相信我,我们没有坏去我已经长时间不在你身边可我的心逃离不出你倩影抱着我吧,不要让爱流走让我们随着真爱飘荡爱啊,这就是爱我伤了你的心,离开了你爱啊,不是甜言蜜语我有很多要向你倾诉希望我需要爱让我自由再给我一次机会,不要这样就走开,好吗当我深情着注视你的眼睛6. 6. Like a cat I slumber, blissfully unencumbered, Through eighty per cent of my allotted span, Occasionally awoken, when dissent is spoken, And I invent another cunning five year plan, Lately it was pensions, that were being mentioned, So I borrowed from the French and Robespierre, Scrap all that went before, saved by tooth and claw, And let my all equal Citizens appear, Currently it is time, for me to be in my prime, For there is another election looming, I have to appear sincere, for part of this coming year, And assure everyone that everything is booming, Never mind strict quotas, Ive imported multitudes of voters, And told them which party let them stay, Though Ive rigged the postal vote, and defamed everyone of note, You never know what might happen on the day. So to be on the safe side, I swallow all my pride, And allow my people to hear my hallowed voice, And roll out the charade, put on the facade, And even make believe they have a choice, Next time around the crown, will be trampled underground, House of Lords and Lord Chancellor history, With the other Chancellor gone, I alone will soldier on, Yes, then there will only ever be me, Ill hold elections for you, as all dictators do, And fill positions with those that grease my palm, As for civil unrest, there is always house arrest, Or secret imprisonment for those that mean me harm.&&&&像一只猫,我沉睡后,开心的支配,通过80%分配给我国跨度,偶尔醒来,当异议言,我发明的另一狡猾五年计划,最近有人养老金又被提及,所以我借鉴了法国和罗伯斯庇尔,放弃一切,来到之前,省下的牙齿和爪,让我的所有公民一律平等看来,目前已经是时候了,我将在我首要的,还有大选在即,我要真诚地出现,对于这部分来年,向大家保证,万事蓬勃,别说严配额学院引进众多选民,并告诉他们是哪一方,让他们留下来,虽然学院造邮递投票污蔑和大家注意,你永远不知道会发生什么就day.so为了安全方我吞下一切,我感到很自豪,让我的人民听到我的声音繁文缛节,并推出了夏利,放在门面,甚至相信他们有一个选择,下次周围冠将地下践踏,上议院大法官史,与其他校长了,我会独自士兵不错,便只有永远的是我,生病举行选举,为您由于所有独裁者做,填补那些油脂我手掌,至于内乱,总是有软禁,或秘密监禁那些意味着我的伤害。7. 7. Yea, you could trust me, haha La la la la la Oooooh I don't care about nothing else my baby (Baby I don't care) All I care is bout being here for you And I won't stare at nobody else my baby (Promise I won't stare) Cuz all I need is you To all the ladies in our lives, you heard Strong independent women, come on Yea, huh [Verse 1: Fat Joe] What you think gangstas don't cry get hurt by lies Times you embarrassed me I swallowed my pride I'm tired of telling you I got nothing to hide I'm in the studio at night you think I'm out with the guys Every time I speak to you you got something to say According to you i must be crushing all day All I'm askin you for is to be more trusting I'm outta town all the time and don't accuse you of nothing Picture me creepin with a chick on tour When you love my sons as if it was yours I know at times you feel alone cuz I'm not at home That's why every few hours I pick up the phone To reassure you my love is more then a scene I adore you my wife my Colombian queen I promise to never stray I'm honored everyday To have a woman like you in the life of Jose [Verse 2: Armageddon] Yea how I'm supposed to start this First and first you my queen goddess My moon my earth the wisdom to a nigga's knowledge I swear to god it amazes me how you stay in college And still manage to raise my baby boy when I'm gone and Touring making dollars assuming that you know that I love you but regardless I feel its time I showed, you bless you with this ring, now that's Something to hold you down till a nigga come back Me and my lady got history this worth she deserves More then this cold world is giving me to share with her word And I don't care about nothing else except my girl Not myself no one else just my girl You bring life to my world you give me strength to go on And face life even when it seems all hopes gone Labeled my wife but you truly exceed the title You my future my happiness my heart my idol I promise girl, that Haha This is going out to you, you and you and you [Verse 3: Fat Joe] To all the ladies out there if you love your man You need to hold your man embrace your man And just grab his hand repeat after me I promise to stay true and give you all of me Whether he's locked down or on the grind Or whether hes out of work or at work all the time You need to trust that man and respect that man And you get what you feel you deserve from that man, and Cuz I need somebody who will stand by me Through the good times and bad times who will always...&&&&雅,你可以相信我,haha 香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉香格里拉 oooooh 我不关心什么都没有我的宝宝所有我关心的是布特在这里为你我不会盯着别人我的宝宝 cuz所有我需要的是你(所有我需要,所有我需要的婴儿)所有女士们,在我们的生活中,您听到强烈的独立的妇女,来对雅,许 [诗1 :发乔] 是什么,您认为gangstas ,不要哭受到伤害,由所在时代的你我,我不好意思地吞噬了我的骄傲我已经厌倦了告诉你,我没有什么要隐瞒我在录音室在夜间,您认为我与球员每一次我发言给你,你得到的东西说据你我必须粉碎所有天所有我askin你是要更多的信任我outta城市所有的时间和不要指责你无关图片我creepin与鸡巡回赛当你爱我的儿子,因为如果这是你我知道,有时你觉得单靠cuz我不在家这就是为什么每几个小时领取手机向你保证我的爱是那么多的一个镜头我喜欢你我的妻子我的哥伦比亚皇后我保证从来没有杂散我很荣幸,每天有一女,喜欢你在学校的生活圣荷西 [诗2 :世界末日] 雅如何,我要开始,这第一,首先,您我的皇后大道中的女神我的月亮我的地球上的智慧,一nigga的知识我发誓,以上帝amazes我你如何留在高校还有管理,以提高我的男婴当我经历了和旅游决策美元,假设你知道我爱你,但无论我觉得其当时我表明,您保佑你这个戒指,现在的一些持有你到一nigga回来我和我夫人的历史了,这值得她值得更那么这寒冷的世界,让我与大家分享她的字我不关心什么都没有,除了我的女孩不是自己没有其他人只是我的女孩您带来的生活我的世界你给我的力量去对面对生活,即使它似乎所有的希望了标示为我的妻子,但你真正超过标题你我的未来我的幸福,我的心我的偶像我答应的女孩,haha 这是走出去,你和你和你 [诗3 :发乔] 所有女士们,在那里如果你爱你的男子您需要握住您的男子拥抱你的男子和公正的抓住了他的手重复后,我我答应留下来真正的给你所有的我是否他的锁定或其上的磨住户开支统计调查,或是否出于工作或在工作中的所有时间你必须相信,男子和尊重人你会得到什么,你觉得你值得从该名男子,和 cuz我需要有人谁将会站在我的通过好的时候,和谁坏的时代将永远。。。8. 8. I just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel ok, i've realised i'm nothing without you, keeping you close to me is all i want to, stick together like fred and stephy, when everyone was born you were always with me you nevel left me though you knew there were times i've been really good to you you'll always be there only girl for me, casue you i'm no longer lonely you're precious like diaments and pearls, ain't nobody like you, girl, haven't you heard, that's the trouth, that i love you much, i fall in love again, we'll be kiss and touch i pray to god that love will never end, though i do know you haven't saint i'll be right there for you, your wish is i can and i'm the one on who you can depend i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel you see you wanna be close to me, and i'm doing everything i can, without you i'm half the men i want to say girlfriend come again thanking god cause you're so special there's one thing i want you to know leaving you - i don't think so i'll stay with you, you're my girl, you know baby girl you gotta believe when i say lovin'you is also easy i'm sending you a sms with huggs and many kisses telling you're the best still i pray the love will never end although i do know you haven't saint i'll be right there for you, your wish is i can and i'm the one on who you can depend i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel i feel love, when i'm lying in the midnight hour, holding you just like a dream, love is never what it seems, when we touch, and you're holding me the way you feel boy, you make my dreams come true you make my dreams come true i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel wanna be close to you&&&&我只是想跟你亲近做自己想做的事,我都去我只是想跟你亲近而且给你看我的感觉好了,我已经意识到我没有你,保持你靠近我都想要,像弗雷德和stephy黏在一起的时候,每个人出生你总是和我在一起你nevel离我而去,虽然你就知道了有很多次,我一直都很好你会一直在那里只有女孩为我,因为你,我不再寂寞你喜欢diaments和珍珠宝贵,像你这样的无名小卒,女孩,你没有听见,这是trouth,我爱你,我相爱,我们就会吻和联系我祈祷上帝爱永不会结束,虽然我知道你没圣人我马上就到你,你的愿望就是我能我对你可信赖我只是想跟你亲近做自己想做的事,我都去我只是想跟你亲近而且给你看我的感觉你看,你想要爱我,我正在做我能做的一切,没有你我一半的男性我想说的女朋友回来感谢上帝,你就很特别有一件事我想让你知道离开你——我不这么认为我会和你在一起,你是我的女孩,你知道的你必须相信婴儿的女孩我说lovin '你还容易我送你一个短信,huggs和许多的亲吻告诉你是最好的我仍然祈祷爱情永不会结束,虽然我知道你没有圣人我马上就到你,你的愿望就是我能我对你可信赖我只是想跟你亲近做自己想做的事,我都去我只是想跟你亲近而且给你看我的感觉我感受到爱,当我躺在午夜时,你就像一个梦,爱是从不看来,当我们碰,你把我的感受小子,你让我的梦想成真你让我的梦想成真我只是想跟你亲近做自己想做的事,我都去我只是想跟你亲近而且给你看我的感觉我只是想跟你亲近做自己想做的事,我都去我只是想跟你亲近而且给你看我的感觉想跟你亲近9. First it- key happens Exist on air heart on it is hollow to wander up and down, there will be life, surround at mind gloomy mood, stay voice of you for a long time, every day I look like fatherless mood wild spirit, have thought, there is no state of mind, because there are only your voices in the heart, all is you in the brain, though it seems that time is not long, seem to spend all one's life, the agony is often accompanied, my soul want to take off the key and get off, go to look for your breath, your laugh in the wind, gentle words, it last goal not look for by me, perhaps it with separate remote unusually, but remote to have one day not breaking always, I want step and break all difficulty, only in order to find your heart, you are happy then I am happy, your sad my agony, you are angry then I am hollow, have time of you, I heart if the stagnant water is general, have not thought of reading, a little remaining state of mind even just surround you, is destined in my life, you have already been indispensable.&&&&首天-出窍空虚徘徊的心在空气中存在,了无生机,郁闷的情绪环绕在心头,久久停留着你的声音,每日的我就像孤魂野鬼,没有什么思想,没有什么思绪,因为心中只有你的声音,脑海中全部是你,虽然看来时间不长,可是仿佛度过一世,痛苦常伴,我的灵魂欲脱窍而出,去风中找寻你的气息,你的笑声,温柔的话语,都是我欲找寻的目标,或许天与地之隔异常遥远,但是再遥远总有打破的一天,我欲踏破一切困难,只为觅得你的心,你快乐则我快乐,你伤心则我痛苦,你生气则我空虚,再没有你的时间里,我心如死水一般,无思无念,仅存的一点思绪也只是环绕着你,注定在我生命里,你已是不可缺少的。10. I said that cause whatever where I am, I always stay with myself in the room. so whatever I decide where I will stay, that`s without my personal reason. cause keep thinking will let me feel I still alive, not today i sleep on a ten thousands bed or tomorrow I cover a two RMB`s cover.&&&&我这么说是因为无论在哪个城市,我都只呆在屋子里和自己相依为命。所以无论我决定在任何地方停留都不是为了任何自私的目的。11. 11. Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Jackson Michael Though we're far apart You're always in my heart You are not alone All alone Why, oh Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand So for ever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Then something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone I am here with you You're always in my heart And you are not alone Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'And girl you know that I'll be there I'll be there You are not alone I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay You are not alone I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone&&&&&&今天下午F1主赛在上海进行,天空不作美。下了大雨。我喜欢的汉密而顿,因为用了雨胎,在比赛中没有及时换胎,以致于进维修站时,车子冲出跑道,本可以在中国站拿下世界冠军的他,而早早地退出比赛。令人遗憾!现在的我很矛盾,喜欢法拉力的车,却不喜欢法拉力的车手,而喜欢上了迈凯轮的车手小汉。一切只是因为一代车王舒马赫不在了,而法拉力的莱库宁的脾气有点大,偶不喜欢。当小黑汉密而顿出局的时候,我就有点失落了。虽然我最喜欢的红色法拉力车队拿到到了中国站的冠军。12. 12. My God, I seem to become a merry bee and float freely in the fragrant ocean. You fill my cup of life with only in one split second, I am endowed with a magic power, which convinces me that I will never fear various difficulties in my life. In face of any hardships and frustrations, I will go ahead in high spirits, for I know you always stay in my heart and encourage me!&&&&&&我哪,仿佛变成蜜蜂在芬芳的香海中逍遥飘荡,你毫不吝惜地将生命甘露盛满我的心之杯,顷刻间,我获得一种神奇的力量,让我坚定地相信自己不再惧怕人世间的风风雨雨,面对生活的艰难挫折我会继续昂扬前进,只因你在我心中,永远给我鼓励!13. 13. My God, I seem to become a merry bee and float freely inthe fragrant ocean. You fill my cup of life with onlyin one split second, I am endowed with a magic power, whichconvinces me that I will never fear various difficulties in mylife. In face of any hardships and frustrations, I will go ahead inhigh spirits, for I know you always stay in my heart and encourageme!&&&&&&我哪,仿佛变成蜜蜂在芬芳的香海中逍遥飘荡,你毫不吝惜地将生命甘露盛满我的心之杯,顷刻间,我获得一种神奇的力量,让我坚定地相信自己不再惧怕人世间的风风雨雨,面对生活的艰难挫折我会继续昂扬前进,只因你在我心中,永远给我鼓励!14. My God, I seem tobecome a merry bee and float freely in the fragrant ocean. You fill mycup of life with only in one split second, I am endowedwith a magic power, which convinces me that I will never fear variousdifficulties in my life. In face of any hardships and frustrations, Iwill go ahead in high spirits, for I know you always stay in my heartand encourage me!&&&&&&我哪,仿佛变成蜜蜂在芬芳的香海中逍遥飘荡,你毫不吝惜地将生命甘露盛满我的心之杯,顷刻间,我获得一种神奇的力量,让我坚定地相信自己不再惧怕人世间的风风雨雨,面对生活的艰难挫折我会继续昂扬前进,只因你在我心中,永远给我鼓励!15. Lately you've been questioning If I still see you the same way Cause through these tryin years We gonna both physically change Now don't you know you you'll always be The most beautiful woman I know So let me reassure you darlin that My feelings are truly unconditional See I'll love you when your hair turns gray I'll still want you if you gain a little weight The way I feel for you will always be the same Just as long as your love don't change, No I was meant for you and you was meant for me yeah And I'll make sure that I'll be everything you need Girl the way we are is how its gonna be Just as long as your love don't change [Verse 2] Cause I'm not impressed, more or less By them girls in the T. V and magazines Cause honestly I believe that your beauty Is way more than skin deep Cause everything about you makes me feel I have the greatest gift in the world And even when you get on my last nerve I couldn't see myself being with another girl So don't waste your time worrying bout Small things ain't relevant to me Cause to my understanding your all I want and need See what I'm trying to say is I'm here to stay Baby, baby darling I swear that I, I swear I ain't going nowhere no.&&&&&&最近,你已经讯问如果我仍然看到你以同样的方式透过这些tryin年我们在哪里也都身体变化现在,你难道不知道你,你永远都是相互最美丽的女人,我知道因此,让我再向你说darlin 我的感情,是真正无条件看到的,我一定会喜欢你的时候,你的头发就变成了灰色我还是想你,如果你得到一点重量路,我觉得你经常会遇到相同正如只要你的爱也不会改变,没有我的意思你,你是给我看啊我可以保证,我将您所需的一切女孩的方式,我们是如何以好的正如只要你的爱不改变 [韵文2] 事业,我不会留下深刻的印象,更多或更少他们的女孩,在电视和杂志事业,诚实,我相信你的美丽是远远超过皮肤深层事业的一切,你使我觉得我的最大的礼物,在世界甚至当你从我上次神经我不明白自己正在与另一名女童所以不要浪费你的时间去担心布特小东西是不相关的,我事业,我理解你,我想要和需要看看有什么,我只想说,我在这里逗留婴儿,婴儿宝贝我发誓,我,我发誓我不会去无处没有。16. This love So violent So fragile So tender So hopeless This love Beautiful as the day And bad as the weather When the weather is bad This love so true This love so beautiful So happy So joyous And so pathetic Trembling with fear like a child in the dark And so sure of itself Like a tranquil man in the middle of the night This love that made others afraid That made them speak That made them go pale This love intently watched Because we intently watch it Run down hurt trampled finished denied forgotten Because we ran it down hurt it trampled it finished it denied it forgot it This whole entire love Still so lively And so sunny It's yours It's mine That which has been This always new thing And which hasn't changed As true as a plant As trembling as a bird As warm as live as summer We can both of us Come and go We can forget And then go back to sleep Wake up suffer grow old Go back to sleep again Awake smile and laugh And feel younger Our love stays there Stubborn as an ass Lively as desire Cruel as memory Foolish as regrets Tender as remembrance Cold as marble Beautiful as day Fragile as a child It watches us, smiling And it speaks to us without saying a word And me I listen to it, trembling And I cry out I cry out for you I cry out for me I beg you For you for me for all who love each other And who loved each other Yes I cry out to it For you for me and for all the others That I don't know Stay there There where you are There where you were in the past Stay there Don't move Don't go away We who loved each other We've forgotten you Don't forget us We had only you on the earth Don't let us become cold Always so much farther away And anywhere Give us a sign of life Much later on a dark night In the forest of memory Appear suddenly Hold your hand out to us And save us&&&&&&这爱 所以暴力如此脆弱如此招标所以无望这爱美丽一天和恶劣天气当天气不好这爱如此真实这种爱,所以美丽那么开心这么喜庆所以可怜颤抖与恐惧就像一个孩子在黑暗中所以肯定自己喜欢恬静男子深更半夜这爱使他人害怕这使他们发言使他们走苍白这个爱情一心一意观看因为我们一心一意观看撞到伤害践踏完毕否认遗忘因为我们跑下来伤害践踏它完成了它否认它忘记了它这整个整个爱情这么热闹所以阳光它的你它的地雷这已这始终是件新鲜事而一直没有改变作为真正作为一个厂如颤抖,作为一只鸟温暖如活在夏季既美来去我们可以忘记然后回去睡觉梦醒遭受年老回去再睡觉醒来的笑容和笑声感觉年轻我们的爱停留顽固作为一个愚蠢生动有趣的欲望残忍的记忆愚蠢遗憾招标作为纪念寒冷大理石美丽一天脆弱的儿童它手表,我们微笑它讲,我们说一个字我听我的话,颤抖我哭了我呼唤你我呼唤我我谨议为你为我为所有的人爱着对方谁爱对方是我哭出来,它你我和所有其他人我不知道留在那里那里有你那里有你在过去留在那里别动不消失我们深深热爱着对方我们忘了你不要忘记我们我们只有你对地球不要让我们成为冷总是这么远处处给我们一个生命迹象后来一个黑夜在森林中的记忆突然出现持有你的手给我们和拯救我们17. Hey dada I put it down for la rasa Go ask yo mama Why she always call me big poppa The show stoppa I got the illest mental Who breakin tracks laced on the instrumental Why you try to see me mackin hunnies Since you were wearing huggies Yo im getting money Aint no stopping me My flow is growing oh so tight Im taking trips overseas And im blowin up mics Freestyles with my homie Hek What you expect Heads bop on every track And we getting respect My production Do yourself without instructions Nonbelievers wanna dis and catch fatal concussions Belly up What the fuck Yo you shit outta luck Baby miss Gimme kiss I know you want some of this Out the blue Keep it cool Boo stay on the real And just chill..&&&&&&达达嘿,我把它放下洛杉矶塔拉萨去问哟妈妈,所以她总是叫我大poppa 展stoppa我得到illest心理卫生组织轨断裂氯化物对乐器,你为什么要见我麦克hunnies既然你穿huggies哟即时财路,是不是没有阻止我的流量是越来越多哦这样紧即时两趟海外和im blowin集起来令人毛骨悚然我homie hek什么指望你的h 客车收支平衡每个轨道上,我们越来越尊重我生产你做指示上风,要dis和渔获发铝含量严重肚起来什么他妈的哟,你拉屎防弹运气宝宝小姐的gimme吻,我知道你想索姆辰这出蓝色保持冷静建筑物留下真实和公正的肃杀。。18. I`ve must have been blind not to see you look away from me whenever you say you love me still i must have been crazy not to see you slip away from me day after day there`s a space to fill and i can`t find the words, to make you fall in love with me agian and i can`t find the strength to let you go oh oh and when it`s all said and done, you`ll be the only one even if there`s nothing left for us to say as sure as the sun will rise i can never say goodbye even if we go are separate ways in my heart you`ll always stay ooh ooh been spending my time to try to remind you of our love but you`re pulling away with every touch with all we`ve been though i`d never thought i`d be losing you and i would give everything to keep you here but i can`t (but i can`t) find the words to make you fall in love with me again even if there`s nothing left for us to say even if we go are separate ways i, i, i still believe our love meant to be oh and it will be here forever come one day ooh ohoh can you see?&&&&&&i love you faithfully oh yeh and one day i`m telling you i find a way to get back to me ooh and when it`s all said and done,you`ll be the only one oooh,nothing left to say even if we go separate ways 我一定是迷失了没看到你无视我的存在只要你说你仍爱着我我一定是疯了没注意到你从我身边溜走日子一天天填补空间我找不出话语让你重新爱上我我没有勇气让你走当一切即如所说,你将是唯一的一个即使我们之间没有什么好说的就算日头下山我也绝不说再见即使我们行同陌路在我心间你总停留哦曾多次尝试让你忆起我们之间的爱情但你总是拒绝每一次的*近尽管是我们曾经的所有我从没想过会失去你我会为你留下而付出一切当我没有语言让你重新爱上我我没有让你留下的勇气当所有的即如所说,你将是唯一即使我们之间没有什么好说的就算日头下山我也绝不说再见即使我们行同陌路在我心间你总停留我,我仍然相信我们的爱情仍然存在而且会永远存在19. always stay with me19. I'm looking for someone to share my pain Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains Someone who I can cry with trough the night Someone who I can trust who's hardest right And I'm looking for someone And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel, Someone who can keep me real and who knows always Baby I like to have you in my way And I'm looking for someone who takes me there, Want to share, shows he cares Thinking on the one that I've been waiting for Is it you?&&&&&&我渴望有人分享我的痛人,我可以跑到,他们将留在我的时候下雨人,我可以哭同槽夜人,我可以信任的人的辛苦权我期待有人我期待有人懂得我觉得,有人能够让我真正和谁知道总是宝宝,我喜欢有你在我的路我期待有人带我在那里,想分享,可见他很关心思想的一个,我早就等待着是不是你?20. But I believe、a part of you will always stay with me.&&&&&&但是我相信,你们当中的一些人将永远和我在一起。always stay with me是什么意思,always stay with me在线翻译,always stay with me什么意思,always stay with me的意思,always stay with me的翻译,always stay with me的解释,always stay with me的发音,always stay with me的同义词,always stay with me的反义词,always stay with me的例句,always stay with me的相关词组,always stay with me意思是什么,always stay with me怎么翻译,单词always stay with me是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐