你昨天今天明天英语玩蓝球了吗?我没玩。的英语

他不假思索地回答了我的问题英语开始下雨时他正在打篮球英语他昨天从自行车上_百度知道
他不假思索地回答了我的问题英语开始下雨时他正在打篮球英语他昨天从自行车上
他不假思索地回答了我的问题英语开始下雨时他正在打篮球英语他昨天从自行车上
很高兴为你解答。He was playing basketball when it began to rain.希望我的回答对你有帮助,答案如下: 开始下雨时他正在打篮球你好
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译A昨天雪下的真大,今天有点冷B 是啊,我不喜欢下雪A 你明天有什么计划吗?B 没有,你呢 A 我想要去打篮球 B 你有看电气预报吗?A没有,天气预报的时间到了.让我们打开电视看一下天气预报..(天气预报省略) A哦.看来我 不能去打篮球了,真糟糕 B 不如我们去购物吧.我 需要买一些东西!A 这是个好主意 明天见.B 明天见 BYE
粉粉更健康0321
A:heavy snow isn't it,it is a little bit coldB:I don't like snowingA:any plan for tomorrow?B:nope,how about you?A:i want to play basketballB:have you ever seen the weather forecast?A:not yet.oh,it is just time for it,let's take a look at itA:oh,it seems that impossible to play basketball,what a pityB:how about shopping?i need to buy some commoditiesA that is a good idea,see you tomorrowB see you bye
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A: it's too cold today. The snow was so heavy yesterday.B:
yeah, actually, i don't like the snowy day.A: Do you have any plan for tomorrow?B: Nope, how about you?A: i am going to ...
A:so big snow yesterday,and a little cold todayB:Yes,i don't like snowA:Do you any plan tomorrow?B:no,what about you?A:I want to play basketballB:Do you look the whethere fore...
A: yesterday, the snow is really big, it's a bit cold today.B: Yeah, I don't like snow.A: what are your plans for tomorrow?B: No, you?A: I want to play basketball.B: did you s...
扫描下载二维码我和我的爸爸哥哥都喜欢玩篮球用英语应该怎么说_百度知道
我和我的爸爸哥哥都喜欢玩篮球用英语应该怎么说
我和我的爸爸哥哥都喜欢玩篮球用英语应该怎么说
Both my father and I like to play basketball.我和我的爸爸哥哥都喜欢玩篮球
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁足球和蓝球是我喜欢的运动。英语中用is还是are_百度知道
足球和蓝球是我喜欢的运动。英语中用is还是are
oth soccer and basketball are the sport activities I like.如果用 I 作为主语 (就没有这个问题了), I like both soccer and basketball:Of all the sprt activities
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
蓝球的相关知识
其他1条回答
is,是第一人称嘛
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 在昨天 英语 的文章