恭喜楼主了
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 274, 距离下一级还需 326 积分
高级玩家, 积分 274, 距离下一级还需 326 积分
分享你买的店铺可以吗
Powered by社区昵称:Focus Sweetwater
今天的进度编号为sitrep#00014,楼主昨天打球的时候把屁屁撞到了,现在还很疼,所以楼主很不高兴
借鉴谷歌翻译等工具,勉强理解,欢迎指出错误,楼主在拼搏六级的路上
希望大家支持ARMA3,支持正版STEAM游戏,尽自己的一份力来帮助我们国内的正版事业。虽然我们不能让所有人都玩正版,但是我们可以带动身边的人。告诉身边的人使用正版,是我们真正喜欢这个游戏所应该做的事!不管是对于ARMA3也好,还是其他游戏也好,如果你喜欢,请支持正版!
原文由Joris-Jan van 't Land在日报道(周二)
原文地址:
来自:项目负责人
给:所有的alpha用户
内容:视频直播,beta的露出,最终alpha补丁
优先级:最先
E3 2013前的最后一周,我们的准备已经蓄势待发了!在beta版放出之前,我们仍然有几周来调整修复客户端。暂时来说俺们对俺们的程序还是很有信心的。虽然你们还不会有Altis,但是你们之后将会得到新的武器跟后勤物资,包括:四架直升机,双轮装甲车,以及一大堆新武器等等。下一步,在E3上,我们将会4个展示任务跟其他更多的可玩任务。
上周,我们在推特上进行了一次arma3视频直播(链接为:t.cn/zHpyzdr)。这很有趣,很随意,也很即兴,我们希望你们能看到你们喜欢的玩意。可以理解的是,在教程方面,我们不需要非常有经验的玩家,但是要记住的是,有很多玩家没有进行过对游戏的修补跟编辑。我们现在有能力来迅速的建立一个Arma3的场景,所以我们可以在我们想展示的时候来展示出来。在这周六我们展示更多的beta任务内容时,这也是一次游戏的试运行。我们的团队中将会有一些人提前去洛杉矶,而且还会有许多新面孔加入我们的现场直播当中。
情报方面:
我们的主管Petr Kolář在”report in“这次开发人员访谈当中成为了一个亮点。这个访谈当中还包括了Marid Beta跟一些花里胡哨的幕后对游戏的诊断。(访谈链接:t.cn/zHp4X5L)
在上周我们谈到了BattlEye反作弊系统的工作之后,有的人问我们为什么不用VAC来反作弊呢?(艹,那X玩意能用?HOW TO PLAY?这个游戏太难了。)我们想说的是,我们并不是想在某些方面不用VAC,而是因为我们的首要任务是让它能运行,而且要借鉴武装突袭2中我们获得的经验。之后我们发现我们仍然不能确认VAC在管理员方面非常方便易使用,所以我们暂时不能给出足够的理由来确认VAC会被使用。
让我们来看看我们要突出的3个主要主题:3D选项,steam workshop和Altis
3D选项方面:我们在beta版当中会选择使用3D效果更好的武器光学系统。我们都知道使用这种技术会有一些已知的问题,但是我们觉得利大于弊。你也看到了大家对这些的反应=-=
steam workshop方面:不久的beta版本发布之后,我们将会考虑开启steam workshop。这将会是一个巨大的进步,也有助于用户共享用户之间的内容。现在这个阶段我们在不断的进行整合,并且让游戏情节变得更加合理。附加的组件是非常复杂的,我们也不确定我们什么时候能完成这玩意。(在正式版发布之前估计够呛)(左边这句是原文!!!!)
目前为止,我们已经有了至少两个问题:这些插件什么的可能会影响现有的内容提供商条款。我们可以去尝试解决,但是老实说,我们总是相信会有一个重要的网站来让大家共享自己的内容。有许多玩意是workshop自身所没有的。其次,我们正在跟阀门公司讨论武装突袭3的许可条款。但是我们可爱的管理层希望:你如果接受这个workshop内容,那么你就要接受之前包括现在所有的内容。在任何情况下,我们都想指出的是,我们都不想放弃原有的内容跟场景。workshop只是一个可选的内容,我们也相信那玩意有助于提高用户的体验。Altis方面:Altis将不会是beta版本的一部分。我们将会去完成更多的玩意。有机会的话我们会尽快的去开放测试。
行动方面:明日(也就是今天)(具体的补丁内容会在今天6月5日晚些在他们的官网发布,我明天才能做出翻译,因为楼主也没办法每时每刻都等着嘛)我们会发布最终的alpha0.60补丁!包括了狙击手套装以及指示灯等内容。后者可能需要重置您的配置文件来保证其正确。或者,你可以等之后的beta版本来修正这个问题。在这个补丁之后,我们将会对alpha客户端进行惨无人道灭绝人性的修改,并且在未来的几个星期里进行测试。这意味着默认界面将会被改成beta所使用的蓝色,更新标志跟图标也会改,当然了,还包括一些羞羞的东西。
后勤方面:
有俩提醒:武装突袭3alpha精简版将在6月18号停止使用。因为要进入beta,所以我们将会更改用户的配置文件的路径跟文件名。如果你想的话,你可以自己手动命名。我们希望您能自个去测试那些默认玩意。
回复体力...
社区昵称:Hoshino Yumemi
嗯...看来beta还很久
六月中旬或者下旬&
社区昵称:CatlikeDrop921
先默哀一下我昨天发的贴子
然后 没有然后了
社区昵称:BaiCaiX
支持workshop就有很多任务可以玩了
貌似可以自定义战役 存档到 STEAM里了 然后分享别人下载&
测试应该要到年底了吧?话说现在有DAYZ的消息吗?
社区昵称:Daniel Wang
然后我再用大号的篮球猛撞LZ屁股一下
这游戏是准备出细活儿么
社区昵称:Focus Sweetwater
nikolatesla 发表于
嗯...看来beta还很久
不远了,E3完了就差不多成型
sd1403886 发表于
测试应该要到年底了吧?话说现在有DAYZ的消息吗?
dayz也会在今年E3上展出。
danielwang002 发表于
然后我再用大号的篮球猛撞LZ屁股一下
你想干什么羞羞的事!
kkk633 发表于
先默哀一下我昨天发的贴子
然后 没有然后了
你昨天干什么坏事了
发了个arma3 E3展预热视频 结果0回复&
child_bbs 发表于
支持workshop就有很多任务可以玩了
现在workshop还不明朗,最好是能有
Chance 发表于
这游戏是准备出细活儿么
慢工出细活必须的!
社区昵称:???? ??????
大家英语好的可以去看下 BETA 的视频 简单的介绍了下更新的内容
社区昵称:BaiCaiX
、Valin 发表于
现在workshop还不明朗,最好是能有
90分钟视频里已经明确说了有,编辑器内置功能,只是不知道啥时候能给我们用
child_bbs 发表于
90分钟视频里已经明确说了有,编辑器内置功能,只是不知道啥时候能给我们用
Cheers的节奏啊这是!
、Valin 发表于
dayz也会在今年E3上展出。
话说有没有出关于配置的介绍呢?
社区昵称:Free-Pkaewwc
支持楼主了- -不过这游戏 还是观望吧
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
12:52, PE: 0.067921s , QE: 205, Gzip On.刚入steam正版武装突袭3,但点击开始游戏出现武装突袭3官方登录器时,_百度知道
刚入steam正版武装突袭3,但点击开始游戏出现武装突袭3官方登录器时,
从游戏目录,鼠标也不能动,键盘方向键选择也不好使.exe启动直接进入游戏没事。求大神帮助,即使关掉登录器和steam回到桌面,鼠标本身没坏,系统win7 64位,只能重启电脑,玩steam其他游戏没事鼠标就不能动了
3h3.html" target="_blank">/danji/9309:///danji/9309可能游戏不完整 你可以试试其他下载<a href="http://www
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
MHOL这样的在触发特殊攻击之后,特殊攻击是全队共享的:每个攻击动作伤害的倍率。特殊攻击不会暴击,解除效果之前,特殊攻击的计量条是在敌人身上的,敌人是无法累计特殊攻击值的。动作值,特殊攻击也不会被动作值影响,意思就是。因此多个同种特殊攻击效果会很差游戏还是喜欢比较动作的
你可以尝试检查下 ARMA3 完整性,
武装突袭的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Includes 61 Steam Achievements
Title: Arma 3
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Sep, 2013
Buy Arma 3
MIDWEEK MADNESS! Offer ends in
-50%? 249? 124
Packages that include this game
Buy Arma 3 Apex Edition
Arma 3 Apex Edition includes digital versions
of the Soundtrack, Maps, Arma 3 Tactical Guide (available only in English) and a gift copy of
-30%? 449? 314
Buy Bohemia Interactive Bundle
Includes 25 items:
Arma 3, Arma 3 Apex, Arma 3 Helicopters, Arma 3 Marksmen, Arma 3 Karts, Arma 2, Arma 2: British Armed Forces, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic, Arma 2: Private Military Company, ARMA: Gold Edition , DayZ, Take On Helicopters: Hinds, Pound of Ground, Fish Fillets 2, Alternativa, Pat & Mat, Alpha Prime, Take On Helicopters, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, Memento Mori, Original War, UFO: Afterlight, Memento Mori 2, Take On Mars
-63%? 2,199? 813
Buy Arma 3 DLC Bundle
game page for details
-50%? 125? 62
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
TO: Arma 3 Users
INFO: Armaversary, Main Menu Overhaul, Vehicle-in-Vehicle Transport, Vehicle Path-Following
PRECEDENCE: Flash
SITUATION
The first week of pre-release public testing of the
sandbox has proven once again the value of this approach. Combined with our own thorough tests, your
has contributed to many tweaks and fixes already. At the small cost of a slightly skewed first impression due to the work-in-progress nature of the content, this will lead to a more solid release on July 11. Note that most changes arrive first to the daily experimental . We then selectively merge these to the Apex Sneak Preview and
branches, which are . The update processes are running a little slower than we're used to, because of the large amount of data and increased branch count. It has also been quite remarkable to see a wide range of mods release compatible versions within days, and in some cases hours, of content staging. The hard work of teams like , , various Life incarnations and others will provide players with a great many options come full release. There's still plenty to polish, so we'll get on with it!
TO: Arma 3 Users
INFO: Apex Release Date, Apex Sneak Preview, Apex Dev Diary
PRECEDENCE: Flash
SITUATION
Where do we even begin? Chances are that not many of you will read this week's report due to the massive influx of
Intel and goodies over the past days. But perhaps for that reason we actually recommend you do keep on reading! Get a clear overview of what we've revealed: the July 11th 2016 release date, a , the , and more.
“A significant step forward for the king of military simulation... Arma 3 is an unparalleled war story generator.”
84/100 –
“Arma 3 ambition in re-creating so many elements of modern warfare will astound you.”
8/10 –
About This Game
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Deploying a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation, this is the PC’s premier military game. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war.
Altis & Stratis
Defeat your enemy on a richly detailed, open-world battlefield – stretching over 290 km? of Mediterranean island terrain. From expansive cities to rolling hills, whether steamrolling your tank across the dusty plains, flying a transport helicopter over the dense forests, or waging asymmetric warfare from the rocky hills, the islands of Altis and Stratis are dynamic worlds, which lend themselves to the most varied engagements in gaming.
Weapons & Vehicles
Head into combat on foot, drive armored vehicles, or take to the skies in helicopters and jets. Conduct a combined arms attack over air, land, and sea, with over 20 vehicles to drive and pilot, 40+ weapons to pick from, customizable loadouts with short- and long-distance attachments, and various types of gear to suit your needs on the battlefield. With a massive arsenal at your disposal, Arma 3 moves you into a world of tactical opportunities.
Singleplayer
Follow the story of Ben Kerry, a soldier who gets caught up in a Mediterranean flashpoint, across three gameplay-driven campaign episodes: Survive, Adapt, Win. Immerse yourself in Arma 3’s diverse gameplay by completing the focused showcase scenarios. Run through the competitive firing drills to hone your shooting and movement skills, and complete your training by signing up to Arma 3 Bootcamp, which features SP and MP tutorials, and a dedicated Virtual Reality practice environment.
Multiplayer
Fight online in the massive military sandbox that is Arma 3. Form a squad and team up against your enemy in the official Defend and Seize multiplayer scenarios. Or jump into one of the many popular unofficial game modes developed by the Arma 3 community. Experience a new form of multiplayer in Arma 3 Zeus, where Game Masters have the ability to influence the battlefield of other players in real-time.
Content Creation
Start creating your own experiences with Arma 3’s intuitive scenario editor and powerful modding tools. Enjoy a platform filled with player-created content, ranging from custom weapons and vehicles, to intense singleplayer scenarios and entirely new multiplayer game modes. Share and discover content on the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, which lets you install player-created content with a click of a button.
Revamped Engine
Navigate the battlefield with
feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX(TM)-supported vehicles. Pushed forward by game-changing innovations, the highly moddable Real Virtuality(TM) 4 engine powers a new generation of Arma with even more stunning graphics, broad simulation gameplay, and massive sandbox terrains.
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
DirectX(R): 10
Hard Drive: 15 GB free space
Sound: DirectX(R)-compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
DirectX(R): 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB free space (SSD/Hybrid HDD/SSHD storage)
Sound: DirectX(R)-compatible
Arma 3 supports the BattlEye anti-cheat engine. Most server admins choose to enable it on their servers, so please refrain from cheats and hacks or you may receive a global ban. BattlEye global bans are shared with DayZ and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(3,700 reviews)
Very Positive
(58,743 reviews)
???? wont open. -10/10 would play if i didnt get an error everytime
BEST ????IN GAME EVURexcept for the fact that they completly forgot about the whole optimizing thing... ya know, the thing that makes the game actually playable..... I get 30 fps in this game with a decent system... a system that can play gta 5 on max with 120 fps... Would be much better if they actually spent the time to polish this game up and at least try to make it run well.
great game and great graphics
&buys game&joins random sandbox server&chooses team with people using actual military talk&start helping them out&some guy named charlie wiston starts giving me commands in &military talk&&asks what the hell he means in english&get called a normie, he asks me &why are you playing this if you don't know bla bla bla&&says &Bruh I'm a hippie I don't know the rules of war&&chat dies in laughter&gets blocked by charlie10/10 would learn the rules of war again
Bad controls, buggy as ???? . You get to &step over& objects which is stupid because half the time it glitches out and Freaking kills you. the physics are very dumb and bad. if u are driving at 70kmh and you rearend or just hit a car at all, and the car is only going 50 or 60 you ????ing explode, but if u hit a wall at going 30 or 40 ur fine just minor wounds. i like the guns and vehicles but this game is not that close to a '' simulation'' military game. its just weird. ive played many hours of pain and agony on many diffrent things, and the only thing i like going on is a wasteland 10k start server so u can buy basicly whatever u want after a bit of territory capture and then u and your friends have a dogfight but thats about it. everything else in My Personal Opinion this game is kinda terrible in a way no hate to Bohemia but this isn't the game for me.
well, personally i like more of the multiplayer aspect. im not a big fan of campaign, but you should get one of the life mods and sell pure black tar heroine.
10needles/10
The game is ambitious, but horribly broken.
Even the simplest things like skipping cut scenes, a functional tutorial, or an intuitive UI are neglected.
Obviously the game shines once the steep learning curve and pointless obstacles to enjoyment are overcome, but there is no reason for the huge flaws that you encounter literally as soon as the game starts.
Game seems fun and with lot of options and great mods, but the optimization is so horrible that i couldn't enjoy it and had to refund. Will buy it if they improve the performance but 3 years after release i doubt it.
10/10, I did push-ups in the game every day until now and I'm finally buff as fuuuuck./??         ム`ヽ / ノ)  ) ヽ / |  ( ?° ?? ?°)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ?⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ / 丶_ ノ ?   ノ? ?|/    `ヽ `ー-'_人`ー?     丶  ̄ _人'彡)
Best military simulation in my opinion
Bad controls, buggy as hell. You get to &step over& objects which is stupid because half the time it glitches out and ????ing kills you. Why is there no jumping? The physics suck, you run into a car from behind as it's going 70 mph and you're going 80 and you ????ing explode and die in a fire but if you run into a wall at 40 mph you're fine just a scratch.
I like the vehicles and I like how I can swim and shoot, the editor is really fun, and a lot of other things. I can't imagine how I have over a 130 hours in this game.
This game is so ????ing good
that feel when you spend $60 on arma 3 then it comes on sale and costs $20 next day
Great game lots of fun in the editer and so glad that they added a 3d editor.
only men play arma
I am so glad they didnt add aliens
It's decent if you have a monster computer otherwise it's a lag-fest and it'll be hell to get it running smoothly.
1,448 people found this review funny
Joined Exile sever.Found a 8 year old kid.Kid says &Im looking for a good teammate that is not a 3 year old&I call him a hypocrite.He asked what a hypocrite was.I told him to google it.I left the serverCame back next day.Says &banned for being rude to an admin&10/10 -Would be rude again.
Was this review helpful?
300 people found this review funny
This game made me realize that 15fps is playable.
Was this review helpful?
391 people found this review funny
Best game i've ever playedInstalled the gameLoadedJoined to the random serverHeard a guy screaming something about exterminationSpawnedGot recruited by some random guy called GenimoHe told me that i am his assistantWent into the enemy zoneWhole team got shotGot told that i have to run straight to the car for the extractionRan straight to the carGenimo got shot and told me, that is ok, he will sacrifice himselfHeard a helicopterHeard Genimo yelling something like as 'For Mother Russia!'Got into the carSaw that guy running into the forestDrove into baseAfter some minutes i rearmed and heard an enemy helicopter flying towards to the baseLandedThe guy flying that helicopter was GenimoGit Gud11/10
Was this review helpful?
You can go through one whole hour of combat, with bullets blazing, without managing to spot a single enemy no shoot a single shot. Hands down the best combat simulator there is.
Was this review helpful?
175 people found this review funny
&Get off side chat& 10/10
Was this review helpful?
73 people found this review funny
A brilliant simulator beyond words.Drop your CoD console controllers and get in here.
Nobody will call you a '??????' or a '??????' or threaten to ???? your mother.In here - we are all in it together, equally worthless an)\m/
Was this review helpful?
170 people found this review funny
&Bought a server online.&Placed server in basement and turns it on.&Play two hours of arma altis life with friends and one random dude.&Give all friends including random dude admin powers.&Leave server on so they can play.&Forget about friends/server for six months due to life.&Log back on PC after six months.&3,600 emails...&Random dude started Altis life community that gets 100+ people a day with people I don't know.&Message random dude.& Says he made this for me and gave me 10% of donations.&I am happy.&Tell him to keep it up.&Forget again for another six months due to life.& Find server under fourteen boxes of ???? and turn my pc back on because I want to play again.& Join server, no admin powers, get confused, call admin, he doesn't believe me, ask for random dude: He bans me.& Tell rando He tells ad admin says hes' sorry.&Log off.&Join next day.& S start playing normally.& Man says he has 600 million in his bank acount while he is mugging a helpless newby.& Getangry.jpg& Goes on server forums saying: SERVER WIPE COMING THIS THURSDAY.& Mass panic.& Random dude says to stop.& I say its my server, my rules.&Don't restart.&Continue to mess with people on the server by deleting all their money because they're ?????.My profile picture pretty much is random dude's face when I banned him for taking 90% donations. This is my only experience of arma etc the campaign. I like it.
Was this review helpful?
175 people found this review funny
I play Arma because it's realistic.
Was this review helpful?
87 people found this review funny
low settings: 14 fpsultra settings: 15 fps
Was this review helpful?
Decide to play Arma 3.Log into Exile ServerStart Driving with American Friends, with one Brit in the carSun starts coming upTell Driver to pull overAll the Americans step outWe line up outside of the IfritEvery American salutes the sun riseGive 21 gun saluteBrit sits awkwardly in car20/10 Would be Patriotic as ???? again
Was this review helpful?
72 people found this review funny
&Get the ???? off side chat&
Was this review helpful?
Want to survive a hostile island full of haters?You can do that.Want a to survive a zombie apocalypse?You can do that.Want to scavenge for weapons and battle each other and be the best?You can do that.Want to run a small guerrilla army and take over Altis?You can do that.Like to role play island life?You can do that.Want to create lots cool scenarios?You can do that.Want to snipe your enemies or fight a conventional war?You can do that.Want to fart rainbows and ride a unicorn with a laser cannon horn?Mods
Was this review helpful?
42 people found this review funny
After spending 1000 hours with this title I am returning from the battlefield with a hefty review, so listen up soldier, it's time to debrief! Haha, just kidding. Arma 3 is made by Bohemia Interactors, the same developers that made Operation Flashpoint 1, 2 and Operation Flashpoint 3: Dragon Rising and all its notorious DLC packs. alkjdfljgaoirjgfsgh Arma 3 has had a rocky development cycle since development began in 1999 (Yeah, take that, Duke Nukem!). The biggest bump on this titles rocky road to going gold was when 3 of the members of the development team were caught by Greek military personel on the island of Lemnos, where they claimed that they were &just documenting the environment for a video game&. It turned out these guys weren't the saints they tried to make themselves out to be after Greek secret police found explosives and make-shift pipe bombs in their hotel room that they had been staying in for 6 weeks. Tensions rose between Greece and the Czech Republic, and weeks after the mysterious release of the terrorists the Czech Republic was in favor of every single EU stimulus package to Greece, a nowadays declared failed state and international bombing range.After causing international ruckus, Bohemia developers seemed to enjoy the time in the spotlight, so keeping a low profile was out of the window. Their next direction for their game environment was blatantly framing the Greek inspired island as the most idiotic place on earth. For legal reasons they had to change the name of the island, which they did, from Lemnos to Altis (which just happens to be old greek for &Goat ????ers&). The alleged mistreatment of the Bohemian Rhapsody developers also caused them to remove all furniture on the island, and they placed signs in most towns saying that cilivians threw their belongings into the ocean to build a giant sea-base nation because of the Greek politicians incompetence. Destroyed Greek military vehicles are spread all over the island, together with mass graves, and I sometimes wonder if Altis would have had its current post apocalyptic atmosphere if the developer incident had never happened.Arma 3 had a well received launch, and was declared &Best Arma game of 2013& by GameSpot. Bohemimi Contractors made an absolute killing on the title, and is now ranked the 13th most valuable company on the planet. It's inclusion of a mod makers tool kit as well as a film editor has provided the community with the tools to create endless amounts of content themselves, and, unfortunately, porn. The Arma film maker is notorious for being abused by people importing of female game characters and posing them in lewd and untasteful situations.Looking forward Bohemo Mamani is looking for more Greece inspired environments for their next title. The developers just acquired a fully funcitonal T-90 tank, which they continously pose in front of on twitter with Bohemian flags, automatic rifles and wishes to visit Greece.This game has multiplayer support up to 32 people, which is twice as many as the Xbox One version. Get the PC version.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
This game.....This GAME.Where do I start, I love the ???? out of this game, been trying to achieve MLG at BI's series for a long time now. I've played the Arma series since I was rekkin kids on A2 from 600 on Utes with my Ruski tool, holding a base right in the middle for a few hours every day. It's a beautiful and engaging experience, that leaves you on the edge of your seat, sometimes wishing you were holding your Grandma's face to squeeze tight (till she dies)... Tactical decisions are important, using the terrain and engaging with the movement structure of your enemies is a thrilling experience, adrenaline pulses as bullets and rockets fly closeby. You will never have to remember parts of maps (minute detail), as the maps on this are so big that it allows you to use your brain, instead of arena shooters which don't challenge the psyche. Graphics - The original Arma
3 engine includes DX11 integration and standardised PhysX interactions, due to a new update recently the game has come to include Volumetric Lighting (big +), Upgraded textures (more vibrant), Water Refraction and a host of other improvements (60+ bug fixes - glaring bugs such as the offsight RPG Alamut Optic). The graphics second Terrain to Item models, however new improvements in the recent update have subsided these issues, Gear is of a signicantly high polycount as well as Vehicles. ISSUES: Now I'm sure most of us have had a bad experience of Arma FPS lag. And for a long time now, BI has been using the BS excuse &It's mods.& Although partly true,
that is actually a lie. The way Arma simulates enemies, its peer to peer network structure, animation timers and no multi-threading support are the real reasons behind the terrible frames of Arma 3.This. Needs. To. Stop.Although too late for an A3 release, A4 must leave these issues behind.Gameplay - Arma 3 can be a deeply tactical and engaging game. Many complex systems entwine with each other to create as much of a realistic experience as possible, for example:- 27 Hit boxes on overall model (from head to toe)- Multiple ammo types (ballistics, AP, EPR, special purpose ((need mods for some)) - Multiple types of vests (explosive resistant, harnesses, body armour, fba)- Multiple attachments (flashlights, scopes, silencers, laserlights)- Unique damage system that many call BS but is actually indepth af for example: Armour actually takes stress under duress, which creates a deeper and more realistic feel to armour.- Your gun can deflect bullets- Bullet penetrationDifferent types of team play are offered in Arma 3. From 2 - 80ppl, if you wish to be in a large group, there is one out there for you. Expanded group finding features such as the Squad pages and things such as Side chat to hook up with like minded people. There are several clans of varying sizes such as mine, however there are some humungous clans for the more mil sim oriented. Now here's the real thing that makes this stand out from other shooters, I think this is a big thing: anyone can be good at this game. All it takes is knowledge and sensibility when dealing with the sort of situations Arma 3 can spawn. Such as:- Attacking a base of 14 people by yourself, watching as a chopper crash lands into the base, explosions and debris everywhere! Bodies and people flying to and fro..- Singing Beyonce down your mic to someone before running out and blasting their head off- Your first RPG heli kill- Your first 9.3 heli kill- Your first 7.62 heli kill- Your first 5.56 heli kil- you get the idea!- One 7.62 to get a double kill on a moving vehicle- Lagging- Dying by rocks- Lagging- Dying by terrain glitches-LaggingEverything from Capture the Flag to Zombie mods. A favourite of mine is Sa-Matra WS, a very good mod indeed! The varying game modes and the sandbox aspect of Arma 3 really engages the community and attracts newcomers! This game can be completely different dependent on which mod you play. However many of these can easily corrupt which leaves some users unable to resolve issues. GLARING ISSUE: Horrendous desync issues have plagued Arma 3 since its inception, these have prevented any serious types of eSports leagues. This is a detrimental experience to gameplay, and you will run into it constantly you will get killed by lag constantly and if you are okay with this buy the game, if not DO NOT BUY THIS GAME EVER. (Wait till Arma 4) Ergonomics - UI in Arma 3 has never been a problem with Bohemia taking a down-to-earth approach to UI design, clearcut menu's, expanded Map features such as markers, topography etc. Mod support has been vastly expanded with a server browser that is noob friendly, a launcher that highlights and patches missing files and full Steam Workshop support. This is a 10/10. Finally let me just sum up the experience you will get from this game. If you're looking for sophisticated group play, come to Arma, you'll find a group of weary game travellers such as yourself, who know there ???? and can provide you with some irreplicable entertainment. Beware of lag and FPS issues, these are the two things hold this game back from a 9/10 or 10/10. It is my favourite game but it is still very imperfect. Final Verdict: 8/10
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
I really like Arma, but as a fan I cannot fully recommend this game to others. I bought this game way back when it was in &alpha& stage, it's leaps and bounds better today than it was back then but one thing I cannot get over is the lack of content in the game when compared to Arma 2. When Bohemia Interactive first announced Arma 3 and said it would be a near-future setting I was giddy with joy at the possibilties of stuff in the game and degree of creative freedom it would allow the developers. But instead of that we got...-Tons of reused/retextured equipment. All 3 of the factions (AAF, CSAT, NATO) use the same grendades, AT launchers, guns, HMG/GMG, vehicle turrets you name it, even the same weapons for aircraft! Believe it or not there are 9 different fedoras in the game (the ???? were you thinking BIS???). What this means is that the factions don't really have anything much that sets them apart besides the uniform.-Stunning lack of content for an Arma game, especially compared to Arma 2. It was a real disgrace that it took almost two years for the developers to put out jet aircraft for CSAT/NATO factions (when the game originally released AAF only had a jet fighter, community was scratching their heads). No idea what the deal is with this given the futuristic setting, they could've added anything almost.-Bohemia Interactives total reliance on the modding community totally shows with this game, utterly disgraceful to depend on the community to fill in big content gaps because the developers were being lazy!-DLC packs for this game are clear cash grabs and not worth the money charged for them by a long shot. $12 for a few sniper rifles, another $12 for two transport helicopters, the hell is this ???? and why was it not in the main game?Even three years after release and with the impending release of APEX, this game doesn't feel finished to me. So much is missing from this game when you compare it to previous Arma titles. I have literally no idea what the developers have been doing these past few years with the game. When Arma 3 was announced everyone was so, so excited for it but once it came out the enthusiasm for it just dropped, the game is barebones compared to Arma 2.
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
Product received for free
please dont use global voice
Was this review helpful?
Before I played:\\ _   \( ?° ?? ?°)     & ⌒ヽ    /   へ\    /  / \\    ? ノ   ヽ_つ   / /   / /|  ( (ヽ  | |、\ | 丿 \ ⌒) | |  ) /`ノ )  L?After I played:/??         ム`ヽ / ノ)  ) ヽ / |  ( ?° ?? ?°)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ?⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ / 丶_ ノ ?   ノ? ?|/    `ヽ `ー-'_人`ー?     丶  ̄ _人'彡)11/10 RECOMMMEEEEND
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Great game , do not listen to people with their &pay to win& comments. This game is not made for that purpose. This game is made to be a military simulator. Not another variant of your standard bad CS/COD shooter games. Do you want military simulation ? This is what you should go for.
Was this review helpful?
I love shootersI love realismI love editors I love zeusI love multiplayerI love singleplayer I love modsI love this game
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
The Most Badass Game Ever. I Think.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Arma 3 Apex Edition
Bohemia Interactive Bundle
Arma 3 DLC Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 武装突袭3汉化模组 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。