how do you du ito it游戏怎么玩

How Do You Do It? 歌词_百度知道
How Do You Do It? 歌词
提问者采纳
com/song/2659275" target="_blank">http://music, B S & Ep SHow do you doYou like me and I like youCome and take me by the handCuz I wanna be your friendHow do you doYou like me and I like youSay how do you do you doHow do you do you doWhen I`m going on each time a holidayAnd my plane leaves to a place so far awayI`m so happy cuz its time to celebrateOh I feel like I could danceDifferent people all around the globe don`t knowWhat to say when there`s a stranger I will showThat there is a way you can communicateEverybody understandsHow do you doYou like me and I like youCome and take me by the handCuz I wanna be your friendHow do you doYou like me and I like youSay how do you do you doHow do you do you doHow do you doYou like me and I like youCome and take me by the handCuz I wanna be your friendHow do you doYou like me and I like youSay how do you do you doHow do you do you doHow do you doIt`s so easy when you want to make a friendWhen the sun is shining in a distant landThere`s a certain feeling that surrounds your mindAnd you feel like you can danceWhen you`re going to the south of AfricaTo America or to AustraliaYou`ll see people of all colors and all kindsEverybody understandsHow do you doYou like me and I like youCome and take me by the handCuz I wanna be your friendHow do you doYou like me and I like youSay how do you do you doHow do you do you doHow do you doYou like me and I like youCome and take me by the handCuz I wanna be your friendHow do you doYou like me and I like youSay how do you do you doHow do you do you doHow do you do<a href="http?歌手:Gerry & The Pacemakers专辑:A S:How Do You Do It://music.baidu歌曲名.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁播放曲目列表
喜欢这首歌曲的人也喜欢
歌曲:-歌手:-歌词:
歌曲How Do You Do It
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放音乐:
&/&&/&&/&&/&&/&&/&
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
How Do You Do It在线试听,如果您喜欢How Do You Do It,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!The Beatles感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2002 - 2016.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有did you do it和how do you do it这两句有什么区别_百度知道
did you do it和how do you do it这两句有什么区别
提问者采纳
且是过去式)How do you do it:你做了这件事没有?(询问是否做了Did you do it:你怎么做这件事?(询问做的方法
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you say it 的文章