部落冲突6本神阵的部落里新来的一位老外的消息,谁能帮忙翻译一下

一老外回的邮件, 谁帮忙翻译一下。_百度知道
一老外回的邮件, 谁帮忙翻译一下。
I just tell you read all email what you Send.me what you say it if also you can undrestent price each one 120 rmb whit 5000 pcs I can say nothing but you just tell me price is 120 rmb and I call my people than I ask sample you will send me sample also way not send me sample whit Opel logo so something not like you right that I tems not I care about I don't care but if I tell something to my customer I never
chance my idea this my my business way
直接给他的, 问我们给他什么价格, 因为这个产品是原厂的不是我们自己的。 我就说只拿50个要的150元一个,首先报价了是120元一个,没有赚他的钱的, 热切考虑到我们是朋友,之前说的 120元一个是5000个的价格,现在只要50个,那边给我们150元一个, 我们是帮他拿的, 推荐给他, 然后说只要50个,看样品后他说了一些就是我们有一批产品
提问者采纳
你当时只是说120元一个。对于此我已经看完了你所给我的信,告知我的顾客的话,我无话可说了,但是如果我把你们的所作的一切!。。老外是用激将法希望你能把价格减减。没有人会像你们那样做生意的,你所说的120元一个(是在5000个以上)我不能理解,一点都不在意你们的处事。我不在意。我打了电话给我的下属。,给你们最后的机会,那么我们就没必要再继续洽谈下去了,你并没有发样品给我。很生气,这就是我的想法,据我所知
提问者评价
添加:我有发样品给他, 但logo是另一款的,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
邮件的相关知识
其他2条回答
怎么没有标点呢?能补充上吗?
就是没有给标点 我看的稀里糊涂的。
谢谢帮忙,
哦,是这个情况啊,他就是生气了,说看你以前所有的邮件都没看出 你说RMB120 是必须定5000个才能给他的价格, 你当时怎么报给她的,RMB120.00 each for 5000pcs per lot 写上了吗? 现在他就是觉得什么都就绪了,你改变主意了。 这个客户那里人? 不像说英语国家的人呢,好多写的都好混乱。
土耳其的, 老客户了。
谢谢, 我理解;
是老外吗 ?拼写一塌糊涂,像中国人写的,没有标点符号。 小心上当。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个老外的消息,帮忙翻译~!急_百度知道
一个老外的消息,帮忙翻译~!急
Give me an email which I can send the photograph to and it will show black painted white plastic beads, I will try to get the negative feedback removed. These were listed as natural black jade and they were not. Once I get the rest of the money back that I had paid you ($0.1)I do not have direct access and it is late here now
其它的不是。给我你的电子邮件地址我目前无法直接得到这份资料,上面会显示黑白色的塑料珠。 这些塑料珠原来是自然生成的黑玉。当我得到剩下我给你的钱回来的时候(0,现在这里很晚了,我会把这个图片发给你.1圆),我尽量把坏评语删掉
参考资料:
egregia cum laude from pre-school DT
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
老外的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亲们,帮忙翻译一下啦。谢谢! 你们学校新来了一位外籍教师,他很想了解你家乡的情况。请你根据以下提问_百度知道
亲们,帮忙翻译一下啦。谢谢! 你们学校新来了一位外籍教师,他很想了解你家乡的情况。请你根据以下提问
空气污染较少,向他介绍你的家乡,但小车禁止入内。
a) 我的家乡是个安静的小城镇。
d) 我最喜欢的是公园。
e) 离市中心并不远,很多餐馆。请你根据以下提示写一篇70词左右的文章,乘车约需二十分钟,星期天,我常和朋友们一起去划船,可以发挥你的联想描述一下你家乡的未来,他很想了解你家乡的情况,三家大卖场。
c) 镇上有个青年中心。
b) 它很干净。但夏季较多雨你们学校新来了一位外籍教师
提问者采纳
and three big shopping malls, many restaurants, I usually go boating with my friends on sunday.My favourite place is the park, it&#39,有帮助请采纳.纯手工翻译哦.but it&#39, and there is little air pollution. this is a good place to live indeedMy hometown iss very wet in summer.but no cars allowed, and the ride takes about twenty minutes.There is a Youth Center in the town.it is not far from my town to ths very clean
请问可不可以在有一些丰富的语言呐?感谢Y(^_^)Y
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
t is my honor to introduce my hometown to you. , not far from downtown and ride takes about 20 minutes. My favorite is the park on Sunday.
I wish you can be there with me one day in the future, a lot of restaurants, but the car no admittance. This is indeed a good place to live, the air pollution is less. It is very clean.
My hometown is a quiet small town, three big stores. Town has a youth centre. But more rain in summer, I often go boating with my friends
非常感谢^_^
下关于office 2010安装的问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译 课文是我一个字一个字打上来的。还请好心人帮忙翻译。急用!_百度知道
求翻译 课文是我一个字一个字打上来的。还请好心人帮忙翻译。急用!
Spain. He attended the University of North Carolina for a year before leaving to join the Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan became the most successful basketball player in the history of the game. Each time he threw the ball straight through the basket –and each time he had his eyes closed, motivation and confidence, which won the gold medal at the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona, but he rejoined the Chicago Bulls and won three more championships with them from 1996 to 1998. He stepped to the line and made two free throwsMichael Jordan
-Head and Shoulders Above the RestDuring the 1990s,Michael Jordan was probably the best-known athlete in the world!There is only one word to describe the best player in the world-awesome, the average number of points he scored was more than 30 points per game, he played again for the Washington Wizards before finally retiring from sport in 2003 at the age of 40.Jordan was also in the United States Olympic Basketball Team. They have fantastic stories to tell about Michael Jordan, Jordan became only the second player to score more than 3,and played for the Chicago Bulls from 1984 to 1993.Duing this successful period they won the title again in 1992 and 1993. With him.Jordan was born in New York and grew up in North Carolina.Milliona of fans admire his athletic ability. He was the top scorer in the NBA for seven consecutive seasons (). He finished his first season () as one of the top scorers in the league.He was named their most valued player five times.He also found success as an actor in the film Space Jam alongside the famous cartoon character Bugs Bunny.During this time, known as “the Dream Team”.Wearing his famous number 23 shirt, with an average of 28, the Bulls won their first NBA championship in
points in a season,Michael Jordan opened his own steak so much.2 points per game.In 1987.Off the basketball court.Jordan surprised everyone when he retired before the
season, such as the time when he rescued the Bulls from ending a game on a tie.He was the top scorer in the NBA
提问者采纳
Spain,动力和自信 他们有各种各样有关乔丹的故事stories to tell about Michael Jordan.乔丹也开拓出一片他的领域.straight through the basket –and each time he had his eyes closed.Jordan was also in the United States Olympic Basketball Team.2 points per game,他以聪明最高得分手完成了第一个赛季.乔丹成为他那个时期最成功的篮球运动员Jordan was born in New York and grew up in North Carolina,并于年又赢得三次总冠军again for the Washington Wizards before finally retiring from sport in 2003 at the age of 在最终于2003退役前他以40岁年龄为奇才队效过力,Michael Jordan opened his own steak so much,迈克尔,平均每场28. 只有一个词用来形容这位最伟大的球员.as an actor in the film Space Jam alongside the famous cartoon character Bugs Bunny.Jordan surprised everyone when he retired before the
season,and played for the Chicago Bulls from 1984 to
points in a season.迈克尔, he played 但后来他再次返回芝加哥公牛队, which won the gold medal at the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona. He attended the University of 乔丹出生于纽约.North Carolina for a year before leaving to join the Chicago Bulls, Jordan became only the second player to score more than 3.Milliona of fans admire his athletic ability, 那时乔丹也在号称梦之队的美国奥运会篮球队.乔丹
-Head and Shoulders Above the Rest 远远超过其它人During the 1990s.每次投球他会先闭上眼睛.He was the top scorer in the NBA for seven consecutive seasons (),他也获得了成功There is only one word to describe the best player in the world-awesome.离队参加芝加哥之前他在北卡罗大大学读了一年.在那个成功时期. Each time he threw the ball 他走进线上开始罚球 ,Michael Jordan was probably the best-known athlete in the world.He also found success 篮球场外.乔丹可能是世界上最有名的运动员, the average number of points he scored was more than 30 points per game.在年,在北卡罗那长大. They have fantastic 上百万的球迷赞赏他的运动能力.
穿着他著名的23号球衣,known as “the Dream Team”. With him, motivation and confidence!在他出演太空大灌篮与疯狂兔子同时演出时,乔丹成为仅有的第二位单赛季得分超过3000分的球员,让每个人都震惊, 在这个时期.During this 在年.并在1992年西班牙巴塞罗奥运会上赢得了金牌,the most successful basketball player in the history of the game.Chicago Bulls and won three more championships with them from 1996 to 1998.Off the basketball court.most valued player five times.He was the 在20世纪90年代.He was named their 他是芝国哥公牛队年间最高得分手,他们又于1992年和1993再次赢得这一称号.title again in 1992 and 1993, with an average of 28,公牛队在1991赢得了他们首个NBA总冠军, such as the time when he rescued the Bulls from ending a象那次当他比赛结束前挽救公牛队 game on a tie,迈克尔. 在1987年,他平均每场得分超过30分the Bulls won their first NBA championship in 1991.分In 1987, Michael Jordan became 他得过5次最有价值球员,他是这七年间NBA最高得分手time. He finished his first season () as one of the top scorers in the league. top scorer in the NBA.Wearing his famous number 23 shirt.40. He stepped to the line and made two free throws.Duing this successful period they won the 有了他, but he rejoined the 在赛季前乔丹宣布退出Michael Jordan迈克尔
提问者评价
多谢多谢、替我的同学感激你!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮忙翻译下面的德语啊?从一个英文网站上看到的一段歌词,_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译下面的德语啊?从一个英文网站上看到的一段歌词,
baidu图片上这些~我一个字一个字打出来的~~拒绝机译翻译。有些专有名词可以保留://g.baidu://g
Dschinghis Khan乐队的Pistolero~~
提问者采纳
PISTOLERO骑马穿过黑夜和狂风像一个天使,明天你们将在哪里,当强盗来到时他在睡觉之后他被他们的枪声惊醒他从床上跳起来看见3个墨西哥人听见父亲叫道,快跑他还是一个孩子时,他将永远不会原谅他们 PISTOLERO站在不知道通到哪里的大街上来自墨西哥的暴徒,然后狩猎随之结束了他给他留下的踪迹并且疯狂地骑着马孤独在闪耀的太阳下远去 太难搞懂了,带着复仇,你仇恨的太久了他向后把枪拉到保险位置骑上马,但是却如此孤独 村庄静静地躺在发光的阳光下面他背靠着墙孤独地站在那复仇的日子今天就会到来他找寻了如此长久直到最后找到他们他戴上宽边帽完全盖住她的脸雪茄烟不再点燃那3个墨西哥人没有认出他在那,他这辈子都不会忘记是他,companero你的噩梦从后面袭来 他们站在他面前,带着复仇,PISTOLERO慢慢地抬起手 PISTOLERO站在不知道通到哪里的大街上来自墨西哥的暴徒,明天你们将在哪里,companero()你比他还要厉害骑马远去,他看着他们的眼睛那双眼睛?PISTOLERO骑马穿过黑夜和狂风像一个天使,停止吧,孩子,当他听到父亲的声音我的孩子,快跑他看见他们是如何枪杀了他的父亲和母亲并且除了祈祷和喊叫什么也做不了强盗极效着之后骑马走远他对自己发誓,但是却如此孤独指出了那个魔鬼
反正有些专有名词,没查到,我是一个字一个字打得,因为有些高级语法我也不会。。。
单词你都写的不错,我就是被这歌词搞晕了,作者想说什么事呢?恩怨相报?这不符合老外的性格
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文网站的相关知识
其他2条回答
可以用“谷歌翻译”
貌似没有专有名词,其中的pistolero和companero应该似乎是西班牙语,从词根看,pistolero词根应该是pistole 就像歌词中后面有写 似乎应该是枪手 不过我翻的地方,pistolero还是保留了,因为可以算是人的称呼,不用太介意就好 知道是枪手就行-。- companero应该是同伴,伙伴的意思 这个就直接翻了。此外,由于这个故事性太强,自己的语文功力有限,也没太多时间翻得让歌词押韵-。- 有些地方比较意译,没有过分直译,否则觉得怪怪的
以下是翻译部分:
他还只是个孩子 在他们到来的时候他在沉睡
由于他们的枪声 他惊醒了
他跳下床 看到三个墨西哥人
他听见爸爸的叫喊 跑!年轻人,快跑!
他亲眼看到那些人是如何射杀了父母
除了乞求与尖叫无能为力
他们放声大笑绝尘而去【直译是 他们幸灾乐祸的笑着...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}