你已经把这个电脑游戏介绍给你朋友了吗?英语介绍朋友说

你叫王亮,准备在假期去做作业 学习英语 玩电脑游戏 拜访亲属朋友,用英语介绍你的假期计划 急 急 急 ~~_百度知道
你叫王亮,准备在假期去做作业 学习英语 玩电脑游戏 拜访亲属朋友,用英语介绍你的假期计划 急 急 急 ~~
希望快点 ~~ 带翻译的 ~~
提问者采纳
Computer games will also be a good choice, which could make I understand the importance of teamwork. I will also visit my relatives from door to door, I also plan to make the vacation less boringI am Wangliang. The plan is interesting and I cannot help thinking of it. Besides. So I will study hard to improve my English and enjoy myself with her. And I am making preparations for the coming vacation. The homework is always a must
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
re Wang Liang,? You&#39. 这样=-=您这是, learn more to improve his English?;ll also play computer games and visit relatives and friends, he'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”?, a man who is going to do his homework?. Just like the saying goes &quot,. What&#39,翻译句子
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文 请你推荐一个好的电脑游戏给你的老师,包括以下内容,不要逐字翻译,可以适当扩展。_百度知道
英语作文 请你推荐一个好的电脑游戏给你的老师,包括以下内容,不要逐字翻译,可以适当扩展。
能学到什么样的知识:1.关数及过每一关所要花的时间.在何处能够买到.故事很有趣;
2.对你的帮助如何内容
我有更好的答案
我这要的作文给教师 推荐 游戏以后 老师 一起& 和你 们 玩游戏上课讨论游戏不懂 还向学生 请教
  ‍Nowadays playing computer games is a very common hobbies, especially among young people and teenagers. However there are many arguements on whether computer games are advantageous to people or not.Although many people doubt the advantages of computer games, if used wisely computer games can actually be used in educational purposes, for example typing games to allow students to learn typing English or Chinese. Also another advantage of computer game is that the games may be played together among friends or family members, which may improve the relationship between family members and allow parents to&know more about their children on their hobbies and interests.However computer games if misused can also have very bad effects on human beings. Firstly spending long time in front of the computer screen will bring to various health problems, such as eye sore, back pain and headache. Also if people spend too much time on computer games rather than the work they should do, for example school work for students and projects and presentations for employees, it may have bad effects on their&real life and social life status.It is true for everything that it is beneficial if used wisely, therefore although computer games are widely said to be bad for people, it can still be used as a good tool if used wisely.翻译 现在玩电脑游戏是一个很常见的爱好,特别是在年轻人当中和青少年。但也存在许多arguements电脑游戏是否有利于,或者不信宗教者。尽管许多人质疑电脑游戏的优点,只要使用得当电脑游戏可以用于教育目的,例如打字游戏,让学生学习打字英语或华语。另一个利用电脑游戏是游戏中可以一起玩的朋友或家庭成员,提高家庭成员之间的关系,让父母知道更多关于他们的小孩在他们的爱好和兴趣。然而电脑游戏如果滥用也有非常不好的影响人类。首先花长时间在电脑萤幕前面会带来各种健康问题,诸如眼睛酸痛,背部疼痛、头痛。同样的,如果人花太多的时间在电脑游戏而不是工作,他们应该做什么,例如学校学生和项目工作和演讲为员工,这可能影响他们的现实生活和社会生活状态。这是真的为我所做的一切,这是有益的如果使用得当,所以虽然电脑游戏广泛说不好的人,它还可以被用作一个工具当然好只要使用得当。
Devil May Cry1-5
虐杀原型1-2 and LOL
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“电脑游戏浪费时间”这句话用英语说是什么?_百度知道
“电脑游戏浪费时间”这句话用英语说是什么?
正确形式:Computer games are a waste of time.主语,谓语,表语:【Computer games 主语】【are谓语】【 a waste of time表语】.谓语动词的单复数,取决于主语,而不是表语或宾语等。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
正确形式应该是:Computer games are a waste of time.原因可以结合句子成分分析得知:【Computer games 主语】【are谓语】【 a waste of time表语】.谓语动词的单复数,取决于主语,而不是表语或宾语等。当然,这个句子之所以不好理解,在于存在特殊情况——【主表珐籂粹饺诔祭达熄惮陇语不一致】,不过,这在英语中很常见。例如:
提问者评价
太厉害了!!!!!!
来自团队:
其他3条回答
Computer games is a wast珐籂粹饺诔祭达熄惮陇e of time.
亲我的回答你还满意吗?望采纳,谢谢!
Computer games are a waste of time.是对的
Computer games waste time.
电脑游戏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(请好好看说明!)帮忙翻译课文请求各位千万别用在线翻译(百度、有道.求自己翻译的!要不然最好别乱发哦~最好像这样吧翻译一句句差进去,如同这样:【I like engilsh.我喜欢英语.And my friend Alan likes English,too.我的朋友艾伦也喜欢英语.(只是一个例子)】要求翻译的文章如下:
血刺裁决TD0068
亲爱的汤姆:我正在使用奶奶的新电脑给你发邮件,我现在花园里,这台新电脑真的很酷,我很高兴他买了一台新电脑,你在哪都可以使用它,你不必连接电源,我能在海滩上给你发邮件,或是高尔夫球场,但是沙滩对电脑不是很好,也许把电脑带到沙滩上不是一个很好的注意,你怎么看?没有电脑你就不能去任何地方,是吗?在你的生日时候,我们也许会给你买一台电脑.我也喜欢游戏,你甚至可以用电脑下象棋,学习使用电脑我都已经高龄了,但是很容易,也很有意思,是需要一个鼠标就可以给你写信和发电子邮件,真是太棒了,我不需要买邮票或是邮筒,现在我明白为什么奶奶想买电脑了,我也明白怎么做了.我会经常给你发邮件的,也许我的哦鞥有也有电子邮箱,我一定要问问他们.爷爷
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Tom, 亲爱的汤姆,I am e-mailing you on Grandma's new computer. 我正用你奶奶的新计算机给你发邮件。I'm out in the garden! 我正在屋子外边的花园里!This new computer is cool! 这个新计算机真的很酷!I'm so glad she bought a laptop. 我真高兴你奶奶买了这...
Dear Tom, 亲爱的汤姆I'm e-mailing you on Grandma's new computer. 我用奶奶的新电脑给你发邮件。I'm not out in the garden! 我没有在花园里!This new computer is cool! 这台新电脑太酷了!I'm so glad she bought a laptop. 我很...
i am e-mailing you on Grandma's new computer.我用奶奶的新电脑给你发了封电子邮件。i'm out in the garden!我现在在花园的外面呢this new computer is cool!这台新电脑很棒 i'm so glad she bought a laptop我很高兴她买了台笔记本.you can use it anywhere!你可以在...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语介绍自己的朋友 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信