求这个求u罗汉的汉化全本化

求这首歌中文翻译~这是艾薇儿前乐队吉他手EVAN的歌,求翻译~Boy Meets Girl na nanana nana na na na na nanana nana na na na with a bang she was there yeah she blew apart my cover wasn't lookin' for a lover and i crashed i fell apart and now i'm picking up the pieces no they'are not exactly reese's but it's a start did you ever think i'd let you go? you're the only thing i've ever know it's like twisted sister meets MR. mister it's like a rolling thunder meets a careless whisper it's like jesus jones and the rolling stones ........in a game of twister it'like boy meets girl na nanana nana na na na na nanana nana na na na and she went right and i went wrong by the time i turned around and looked for her over my shoulder she was gone i'll never know how to make her favorite drink ...and does she like the color pink and hate her to-o-oes did you ever think i'd let you go? think i always knew that we'd grow old it's like twisted sister meets MR. mister it's like a shout at the devil meets a careless whisper it's like motorhead and the grateful dead ........in a game of twiser it' like boy meets girl when i when i saw you i could see i wanna wanna have you lyin' next to me i wish that could take it back put you on my favorite track... play ya on repeat everyday since then is incomplete it'like twisted sister meets MR. mister it's like a rolling thunder meets a careless whisper it's like fleetwood mac biggie and tupac in a game of twister it's like boy meets girl it's like boy meets girl it's like you and me, girl you'll always be my girl na na na .... 网址:/f?kz=绝对不要翻译器翻译的乱糟糟的那种~nananana可以不用翻了 閁錒1952么   我是因为喜欢EVANa帮你翻的!!!!!  Boy Meets Girl  男孩遇见女孩  na nanana nana na na na  na nanana nana na na na  with a bang  一声巨响  she was there  她在这里  yeah she blew apart  她引爆了这里  my cover wasn't lookin' for a lover  我的借口不会寻找情人  and i crashed  我倒了  i fell apart  我落入了这个地方  and now i'm picking up the pieces  然后现在我拣到钱  no they'are not exactly reese's  他们不是别人的  but it's a start  但是这是一个开始  did you ever think i'd let you go?  你曾想过我会让你走?  you're the only thing i've ever know  你是这唯一的东西我想了解  it's like twisted sister  这就象是滑稽的姐妹  meets MR. mister  碰到了MR. mister  it's like a rolling thunder  着象一个轰隆隆响的雷  meets a careless whisper  碰到了一个不小心的悄悄话  it's like jesus jones  它象耶稣琼斯  and the rolling stones  这些滚石  ........in a game of twister  游戏里的骗子  it'like boy meets girl  它就象男孩遇到女孩  na nanana nana na na na  na nanana nana na na na  and she went right  当她变正常  and i went wrong  我就不正常  by the time i turned around  我转身时  and looked for her over my shoulder  寻找她在我肩膀上  she was gone  但她走了  i'll never know  我永远不会知道  how to make her favorite drink  怎么做她最喜欢的饮料  ...and does she like the color  和她最喜欢的颜色  pink and hate her to-o-oes  粉红和恨她的脚趾  did you ever think i'd let you go?  你曾想过我会让你走\  think i always knew that we'd grow old  想过我一直知道我们会一起变老?  it's like twisted sister  这就象是滑稽的姐妹  meets MR. mister  碰到了MR. mister  it's like a shout at the devil (shout)  这就象是对魔鬼的尖叫  meets a careless whisper  碰到了一个不小心的悄悄话  it's like motorhead  他就象是机车头乐团  and the grateful dead  和最棒的死亡  ........in a game of twiser  骗子的游戏中  it' like boy meets girl  它就象是男孩碰到了女孩  when i when i saw you  当我,当我看到你  i could see  我清楚的知道  i wanna wanna have you  我想要,想要拥有你  lyin' next to me  躺着靠近我  i wish that could take it back  我希望可以让它回去  put you on my favorite track...  把你放到我最喜欢的足迹上  play ya on repeat  重复放一次  everyday since then is incomplete  每天自从(分手)都是不完整的  it'like twisted sister  meets MR. mister  it's like a rolling thunder  meets a careless whisper  (见上)  it's like fleetwood mac  这就象是佛利伍麦克合唱团  biggie and tupac  名人和tupac(名字)  in a game of twister  it's like boy meets girl (oh!)  it's like boy meets girl  it's like you and me, girl  它就象你和我,女孩  you'll always be my girl  你会一直是我的女孩  终于完了...  真不容易啊  参考的GOOGLE的字典  有可能有不对的  我确实尽力了  顶EVAN!!!!!!! 为您推荐: 男孩女孩会见 当我当我看见你 我可以看到 我想希望你 说谎的我旁边 我希望能回来 把你对我最喜爱的赛道... 发挥亚的重复 翻译过来是:伴随着一声巨响 是啊,她除了引爆 我的支付不来查找'的一个情人 我摔倒除了 现在我拿起... 我刚一句句翻译了白度不让发... __小7L_八蛋 伴随着一声巨响 是啊,她除了引爆 我的支付不来查找'的一个情人 我摔倒除了 现在我拿起件

我要回帖

更多关于 求u罗汉的汉化全本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信