sampo lack第九关雄霸九州周泰怎么过过

Sampo Oksanen | 领英
Sampo Oksanen所在地区Helsinki Area, Finland所属行业会计500+ 位联系人加入领英,就可以查看Sampo的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球四亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现机遇。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Sampo个人简介The world isn't ready yet. We face daily huge challenges every day and very often we are unsuccessful to solve them. Even more disturbingly, we fail to recognize the core reasons why we succeed. The lack transparency and deeper understanding makes it impossible to repeat the earlier triumph. Without adequate data, planning the next strategic steps for the company is also extremely difficult. I am deeply interested in the strategy and its implementation. During my last student year, I had the privilege to participate in Capstone course, where we were able to do that with a real case company, Martela Plc.. As a last studies-related extra curriculum activity, I organized our team, MOTAW, to take part into Aalto Strategy Case Competition. The competition was intense and extremely fun – our team got the change to form strategies for both YLE and Virta Ltd., which yielded us the victory among the 50 participated teams. I have studied Accounting as my major throughout my studies in Aalto University and have a minor in Finance for my master’s studies. Currently, I have 84/120 ECTS completed of my degree and I am advancing well with my thesis about tacit knowledge, organizational learning and management control systems. It seems likely that I manage to graduate on time, despite having worked during the studies. My work assignments have ranged from market & company analysis to marketing and from using the SAP to selling ERP system. I have taught various subjects for pupils and conducted cultural DD in M&A.I have done two exchange programs to Germany, in high school to Hellenhahn-Schellenberg and during my bachelor’s exchange to the University of Cologne. In the latter I studied Economics and German language, of which 41/50 ECTS were in German. During my first academic year, I co-founded Aalto Cocktail, which is nowadays one of the biggest student clubs of Aalto University. I have been in scouts for 17 years of which for good 10 years in leader positions.工作经历Finance & Control at Group FunctionsFinance & Control at Group FunctionsAs a part of our analyst team I was responsible for searching and analyzing our customer's data and their market trends. I helped to define the metrics for the cooperation, which we used jointly with the customer to track and see how good we are succeeding with our assignment. Those metrics are also used for calculating the customer's ROI. In addition I prepared pre-sales company presentations by gathering information from public sources, summarizing those and thus creating fact sheets. Focus areas: ROI of Coaching, Performance Improvement, Market and Company Analysis, M&A, Cultural Due Diligence, Post-M&A IntegrationMy responsibilities included invoicing, documenting and verifying financial transactions and filling documents with the help of SAP and Easy software programs.As a part of our analyst team I was responsible for searching and analyzing our customer's data and their market trends. I helped defining the cooperation's metrics, which we used jointly with the customer to track and see how good we are succeeding with our assignment. Those metrics were also used for calculating the customer's ROI. In addition I helped with pre-sales presentation preparations by gathering information from public sources, summarizing those and preparing analysis. I was part of our M&A team, which helps with Cultural Due Diligence & Integration. Focus areas: ROI of Coaching, Performance Improvement, Market and Company Analysis, M&A, Cultural Due Diligence, Post-M&A IntegrationThe focal point of my work were the B2B companies and their sales. I helped them to succeed at the early steps of their sales funnel and thrive with their customers. I became a comprehensive and diverse business understanding by working with companies in fields of business and learned what really creates value for them. The tasks started from prospecting the potential customers, contacting companies, negotiation, organizing new customer meetings and auditinig those meeting afterwards. I prepared also weekly reports to our customers. Gymnasium of Kauniainen Temporary teacher for secondary school studentsResponsibilities: Teaching subjects ranging from History and Civic Studies to German, Swedish and Russian.One year compulsory military service in Finnish Army. Last 4 months I was responsible of training of 30 persons Non-commissioned Officer Course. During the Reserve Officer Course (RUK 236), I served as a vice president for our course. School of M?ntym?ki Temporary teacher for elementary school students Mediapex B2C, contacting potential customers and selling products by telephone.志愿者经历 Vice President Toimen Pojat (Scouts)教育所做项目V?iski 2014 is a scout camp for some 2000 scouts from Espoo and Kauniainen. Our team is responsible for e.g. all the sales, budgeting and other finance activities. 团队成员:, Capstone: Rethinking MartelaThis capstone course is the final course in the Aalto University for master students majoring in accounting. As a case study of the course, our team formed a new strategy for a Finnish interior company, Martela Plc. This case was done with a PE angle as we didn’t receive any inside information from the company. The study included a comprehensive current situation analysis and three proposals for Martela’s future. The grade is still pending, but the feedback has been very encouraging from both the University's and Martela’s side.
The contact person at Martela’s end was their CFO, Mr. Markku Pirskanen The supervisor from the Aalto School of Business was Lecturer Researcher, Mr. Jari Melgin. Comment from the supervisor, Mr. Melgin:"I had the great pleasure to instruct “Team Martela” in Capstone in Accounting course at Aalto University, during spring 2015. The Team had an open-minded approach to their subject “Martela Corporation - Recommendations & Insight for Strategic Restructuring”, developing creative ideas worth serious consideration, professionally presented to the CFO of the Company. It is unusual to see a randomly determined group of students to forge into such a well-functioning team, with good youthful humor, evidencing the excellent social skills of the Team members.Team members: Aleksi Kujanp??, Sampo Oksanen, Samuel Rastas, Laura Sepponen, Yang ZhouJari MelginLecturing ResearcherAalto University School of BusinessDepartment of Accounting"团队成员:, , Aalto Strategy Case Competition"Aalto University School of Business will bring together the best Bachelor's and Master's degree students from all around Finland. Teams will compete in strategic analysis and strategy formulation for a real Finnish case company to test their skills in teamwork, analysis, and presentation"Out of 50 applicant teams (each consisting of 4 team members), 20 made it to the semi-finals, based on their ability to solve a pre-competition case. On the first competition day, 20 teams were set to tackle YLE's strategic challenges. The best four teams made it to the finals where they had to come up with a plan for Virta Ltd.'s future. We presented our solution to the jury, which consisted of Robin Gustafsson (Strategy Professor at Aalto), a representative of BCG and Jussi Palola (CEO of Virta Ltd.) After Jury's lengthy discussion, our team was selected as a winner. Team members: Sampo Oksanen, Janne Kajasmaa, Juho M?kiaho and Julius S?il?团队成员:, , , 荣誉奖项Trainers' House Growth AcademyTrainers' House"Gained sales and marketing skills by taking part in Trainers' House's Growth Academy -program during April 2011 to September 2012.Consisting of 10 business coaching and part time work in sales and marketing projects. Coaching's topics related to various angles of building professionalism."出版作品Trainers' House Plc.Blog post about how the consultants should be able to charge more of their services, if the benefits of cooperation can be shown. 作者:Liikkeenjohdon valmennusten vaikutukset tuottavuuteenAalto University School of BusinessBachelor Thesis about how the (external) coaching consulting of management affects the productivity and profitability of the company. Case: Trainers' House's 12 months coaching program for the Production of Oy Sinebrychoff Ab. Approved in Aalto University School of Business in Department of Accounting by Dr. (Bus. Adm) Terhi Chakhovich with the best grade (5).作者:参与组织Aalto Cocktail ry Board Member, Founder Chairman of the Board at Aalto University Student Unions cocktail club, Aalto Cocktail ry. We organize around 10 cocktail-themed events a year to spread knowledge about cocktail culture in Aalto University. Aalto Cocktail ry is now one of the biggest student organizations in Aalto University. 技能专长其他 6 个收起语言能力 English 高级 (无障碍商务沟通) German 高级 (无障碍商务沟通) Russian 初级 (入门) Swedish 中级 (日常会话) Finnish 母语教育背景 Master's degree, Accounting Major: AccountingMinor: FinanceCourse studied: Venture Capital, Financial Markets and Institutions, Capital Budgeting, Strategic Management Accounting and Accounting Information Systems. Bachelor's degree, Accounting B.Sc. completed
(180 ECTS), major in Accounting and minor in Economics (at University of Cologne).Focus of the accounting studies was management accounting. Bachelor's degree, Economics, 2,3 I did my bachelor's exchange semester in summer 2013 at University of Cologne. During the five months I completed 50 ECTS with average of 2,3 (on the scale 1-6, the 1 being the best).Most of my courses were about economics and were held in German:- Investion und Finanzierung- Grundzüge der Mikro?konomik- Arbeitsmarkt?konomik - International Economics社团活动: Pim & Cems The Finnish Army - Reserve Officer School
Second Lieutenant (Company Commanding Officer) One year compulsory military service in Finnish Army. Last 4 months I was responsible of training of 30 persons Non-commissioned Officer Course.社团活动: Vice President of the Reserve Officer Course (PsRUK) 236. Kauniainen High School
Matriculation 社团活动: Students' Union's cabinet member for two years兴趣爱好推荐信Sampo收到的推荐信预览:During my time with the Finnish Defence Forces, I was directly managed, instructed and trained by Sampo for a period of 3 months. His greatest strength lies in his tenacity and strong will. As a leader, he always focused on setting an example, thereby motivating us, as NCO students, to try our best as well. What struck me about Sampo was that he is socially extremely intelligent. Being very perceptive, he knew when to push us to our limit and when to give us time to relax - something which is crucial for a successful manager in any field of work. Clever, determined and talented, Sampo will, without a doubt, succeed in the business world as well.展开收起查看Sampo的完整资料并…浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Sampo会员还查看了位于中国的领英会员:}

我要回帖

更多关于 雄霸九州济北国怎么过 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信