【游戏封面】
游戏名称:蒸汽世界:满手尘土
英文名称:SteamWorld Dig:A Fistful of Dirt
游戏类型:Platformer
游戏发行:Image & Form International AB
游戏平台:3DS
上市时间:日
  今天IGN为登陆3DS平台的游戏《蒸汽世界:满手尘土》打了 9.5分,下面就由小编为各位带来本作的简评。
  我的太阳能灯快没电了,但是我还在《蒸汽世界:满手尘土》里继续挖,地雷在我身边不断生成。我可不想在一片漆黑里碰到什么倒霉事儿,但是我能感觉到我就要取得突破了。我凿,我削,我刨,一层一层推进,希望在钻头里最后一丝蒸汽耗光之前,我能找到点什么值钱东西,然后赶在一些饥肠辘辘的卑鄙怪物们找到我之前逃出去。不入虎穴焉得虎子就是这游戏的精髓,化2D为神奇。
  +直观的机械部件
  +迷人的音乐
  +优秀品质值得反复品味
  +聪明的升级方式
  -角色有些单
  爱不释手,会让玩家挖矿挖到深夜。
评测视频:
  《蒸汽世界:挖掘》毫无疑问是3DS商店年度最佳。游戏机制简单易懂,上手容易有趣,气氛神秘充满吸引力,平台表现优秀,值得反复把玩,让玩家拿起3DS就放不下。
相关新闻:
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载
| 战术大米
| 战术大米
游民星空联运游戏to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 24 Steam Achievements
Title: SteamWorld Dig
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Dec, 2013
Platinum Award - Pocket Gamer
Gold Award - Official Nintendo Magazine
Gold Award - Games Master UK
Listed on IGN's Highest-Rated Games 2013
Nominated for no less than 4 (four!) IGN Black Beta Awards:
Best Original Game, Best Indie Game, Best Handheld Game, and - wait for it -
GAME OF THE YEAR 2013!
Cast your vote at !
Nominated for Eurogamer Readers' Top 50 Games of 2013!
Cast your vote at !
Buy SteamWorld Dig
Downloadable Content For This Game
“SteamWorld Dig is a really lovely, very fun time. What a great thing for a game to be.”
NA –
“SteamWorld Dig is an utterly phenomenal video game.”
10/10 –
“SteamWorld Dig's simple hook and hypnotic rhythm will keep you mining long into the night.”
9.5/10 –
About This Game
SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below...
After making a huge impact on the Nintendo 3DS eShop, we've decided to bring SteamWorld Dig to PC/Mac/Linux. Introducing HD graphics, achievements and more, the game has been optimized for Steam!
A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.
Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
Compared to the Nintendo 3DS version, this release has:
HD graphics: Beautiful, high-resolution (1080p) graphics.
Gamepad support: Keyboard, gamepad - play the game your way!
Achievements: Completionists rejoice!
Eye candy: Animated character portraits, bloom filter and more!
Trading cards: With a character set like this? Of course!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 384 MB video memory, framebuffer object support
Storage: 193 MB available space
Sound Card: OpenAL-compatible
Additional Notes: You may need to update your graphics drivers for OpenGL 2.1 support.
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 384 MB video memory, framebuffer object support
Storage: 120 MB available space
Additional Notes: You may need to update your graphics drivers for OpenGL 2.1 support.
Minimum:
Storage: 80 MB available space
(C) 2013 Image & Form International AB. SteamWorld is a trademark of Image & Form.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(76 reviews)
Very Positive
(2,845 reviews)
It can not support PS4 joystick in Mac OS X. :-(
A good game, with a quite intersting concept but a little bit too small and easy. I believe they should make a sequel, longer and more challenging. Indeed, there is a &to be continued& feeling at the end (I'll not spoil it) so we'll probably see more SteamWorld Dig in the future!If you aren't a hardcore platform gamer but like the genre, it's a really good pick. For hardcore platformers it's a relaxing tour in a very well made world and with mechanics with a lot of potential.
An enjoyable game. Unfortunately, unless you haven't gotten all achievements yet, it's not something you want to play again once you finished it.
Still waiting for the next pick axe upgrade
Booooooring!!!repetitive, you do the same thing over and over again : go down, dig, go up, sell, upgrade. combats are not interresting, no interaction with npc, no story, graphics are the only interesting thing.you should play to the flashgame &MotherLoad&, it's the same but funnier.
Great game!Played through in 4 hours.
Great game with some new fun mechanics if you like digger games.
Very fun. Good way to spend an afternoon. Like Digdug meets Firefly.
I'll say that I like robots and that I like the wild west. It has both so I can't complain. Steamworld Dig is a great mining game with several influences such as Terarria, Megaman and Metroid. You play as Rusty who has inherited an old mine from his uncle. The main objective is to mine, collect ores, sell them and reach for the bottem of the mine. It was originally released on 3DS and the game is quite appealing to the eye, they managed to add quite a bit of colour for a mining game which is nice. The music is decent but I wouldn't say catchy. It more melds right into the game which is great as it adds to the game. The mining in the game is all about risk versus reward and it is done quite superbly.Overall I give it 8.5/10 Its fun, looks great and you can play the game in your own pace. If you're not a big fan of games like Minecraft or Terraria, you should at least give this a go because (for people like me) it has a story and an ending plus the game has a bit to offer.
Short, sweet and rather enjoyable.
Product received for free
Eh, fun time killer
Neat lil' game about digging and finding out what happened to your dead pappy.A bit short in terms of gameplay and story but what it lacks in it makes up for in its aesthetics.$10 is a reasonable price for this game I'd reckon.I'd also recommend a controller but I'm not you so take that as you will.Aggressive 7 to a hard boiled 8 out of 10.
Small and nice metroidvania, try it out!
Simple mining game but with robots! You are cool steam robot and you get to dig yourself in to deeper and deeper when searching for metals and the deeper you go the more dangerous everything gets. To get back up you need to jump on walls and I found myself many times trapped because it was impossible to jump back but maybe that is just me being not good and not game's fault. All robot designs are cool and I like that the robots don't talk like humans but sound like robots. Very nice game and not too long or short, I liked it!
This game is fantastic. Really well paced for power ups and more challenging game play. Best game i've played this year
Good game, worth a buy.
While it's a short game with an average of 5 hours per playthrough, the problem solving involved in digging further and further below the surface immerses you enough to make you belive you've been down there forever. Worth the sale price.
This game is fun if you the same thing over and over again. The art style is lovely and the audio is good. The enemies are a pain in the neck, but that is the enemies's job. The final boss is super easy, so that is a let down. Money, stones. and gems are fun but the orbs are so limited that you have trouble picking an update or a teleporter.If you want to buy this game, buy it with a coupon or on sale.Rating: 6.7/10
Great game. Sadly, has no replay value.
Small and nice metroidvania, try it out!
Was this review helpful?
I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of platformers. SteamWorld Dig however convinced me. It's a very good game if you are ready to dig into it. Now if you wonder, why does a guy who does not like platformers buy a platformer, that's because the game was part of a bundle and I decided
to give it a shot. I didn't regret it.In SteamWorld Dig your uncle dies which makes you the new owner of a mine. Equipped with a pickaxe you start exploring the mine and it's secrets. You can find all kind or ore and minerals that you can sell to upgrade your equipment. During the course of the game you will upgrade your health, your armour, get better pickaxes, find drills and something like a jack-hammer, bigger bags, etc. A number of unfriendly creatures will cross your way and you will discover caves holding secrets left by your uncle. The underworld is divided into three major areas and the whole experience is wrapped in an interesting, simple story.The game starts a little boring during the first two hours but gets better and better the longer you play. So you need a little patience. After finishing the game I wanted to repeat it right away.Pros:- nice graphics- fantastic title melody, I even started whistling it at work- good controller support- very good overall game concept, the story, secrets, gadgets, it all makes perfect sense- becomes addictive the longer you play- it's fun- well balanced level of difficultyCons:- one achievement seemed bugged, I did not get it the first time (but the second time)
Was this review helpful?
Honestly, I didn't have fun playing this game. It was repetitive and boring. Maybe it just isn't my genre, I achieved almost everything in this game, I entered every optional cave and I think I've mined it all, it wasn't rewarding though.Pros:+ The game is incredibly well polished+ Runs very smooth even on old rigs+ Beautiful ArtworkCons:- Very repetitive- No replay value (not for me at least)- Boring and sometimes frustrating gameplay- Puzzles are very meh
Was this review helpful?
This game is reminding me what platformers should be. Easy to pick up, cool aesthetic, no perceivable bugs, intuitive gameplay and tutorial system. All around good show!
Was this review helpful?
This is a really great, chill game that you can just zone out with. The loop of digging for more treasure, returning to the surface to sell off what you've found, upgrade your gear, and dive back in to dig for more treasure (but now faster and better) is actually incredibly relaxing. The moody post-apocalypse/wild west setting helps with this a great deal, as you have a great sense of atmosphere and it's utilized pretty well.The game introduces new ability upgrades at a pretty steady pace, and they usually serve a dual purpose: though there are often specific rooms built around solving puzzles using these upgrades, most of them also just help traverse the mines you've dug out. It's sort of like Metroid, but also not really.The game's a bit on the easy side, but that's not necessarily a complaint. That being said, some kind of &New Game+& that remixes the world a little more would be a welcome addition. But still. It's a heck of a nice game. I own it on multiple platforms now, and I've finished the game at least three times across everything I have it on. If that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is.
Was this review helpful?
Just picked this up and I gotta say. It's like a better modern Dig-Dug.The artwork is beautiful, and the animations are so fluid. And I don't know why but the sound track is amazing.The game plays super fun. However I will say it's a little annoying not being able to fully customize the controls. But it's easy to get used to them. The story's intresting. Like the steam miner who could. =D.
Was this review helpful?
Fun, rewarding and engaging. Tight controls, great visuals and sound design.Short, but in the best way possible. Didn't drag out too long for a simple game with simple mechanics.I played the whole thing in one setting - definitely worht my $5!
Was this review helpful?
Very addictive and fun once you get the hang of it. I am using xbox controler working well you just have to learn the actions. Pretty cool game well worth the five bucks. The music is good too.
Get it have some fun.
Was this review helpful?
It's an okay game. The target audience is more for children I feel. After a certain point I couldn't bring myself to finish this game... I don't know why, but everytime I start it up I suddenly shut it down quick. Guess it got too boring and tedious for me. Just wasn't for me I guess than what I was told.It's fun, it's intuitive, bit of a time killer in some respects... there's not much I can really say about this game.
Was this review helpful?
spreadworld nig
Was this review helpful?
Review in English/Spanish Análisis en Inglés y Espa?ol: English:
Short but fun, took me around seven hours to complete and I took my sweet time to explore and backtrack so a normal clear time would be around the three or four hour mark. The upgrade system added more depth to the gameplay while keeping things simple, if anything I would’ve liked additional content after clearing the game.
Corto pero entretenido, me tomo unas siete horas completarlo y eso que explore cada hueco y esquina, me atrevería a decir que pasar el juego sin desvíos tomaría alrededor de tres o cuatro horas. El sistema de mejoras muy acertado, agrega diversidad sin necesidad de complicar las cosas. Me habría gustado algo de contenido adicional al final.
Was this review helpful?
Short, but worthwhile 2-D game in the Metroid-Vania style. Playtime is around 3-5 hours. Would definetly recommend picking up at $5 and under. Can't miss at that price.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
I spent about 10 hours to 100% the game (complete all bonus caves, find all secrets, fully upgraded, beat the boss, dig out all minerals) and I won't play it any more. Frankly it is not a bad game but a game that doesn't reach my expectation. I hope this negative review can be a reference to those like me who only check negative reviews before buying any games.PROS:+ Nice graphic+ Do have a plot+ No bugs found+ Replayability (for those who found this game interesting)CONS:- Monotone gameplayAt the first few minutes I was expecting some tasks like finding someone trapped in the cave or some interactions like item crafting. Unfortunately the answer is no. The entire gameplay is repeating the cycle: dig - back to town - sell minerals - buy upgrades - go down - dig again. The NPCs do nothing other than basic trading and story telling.= Tiresome to get back to the town (main negative)There are many reasons that can force you to go back: low health, no lighting oil, no water, or your bag is full. It is not a problem unless it is time-consuming and boring. There are handful free portals in the cave. When your portal is at 400m and you digged 100m downward from the portal, you need to climb up 100m to your portal to go back to the town. If you want to dig deeper, you need to go down the 100m first. Supposing you've digged another 100m this time, you need to climb up 200m to go back, What bothers me a lot is that you need to detour to find a way up. So each time you want to go back, you might need to walk and jump for a long time, and you might have gone through this path for over 10 times. Of course you can buy a self-placed portal, but the price will double each time you buy it, and it cost the shiny blue balls (can't remember its name), which is a rare resource.- Plain fighting systemThe attack type and enemy variety are not rich. During the fight, there is no knockback effect, no HP bar for enemies and no dmg indicator jumping out. Don't expect too much on fighting. - Easy boss fightThe boss is not challenging at all. You just need to
use your mouse and keyboard .- Ordinary SoundtrackYou could get bored after listening to it over and over again. Personally it is also not my style and it makes me feel unconfortable rather than enjoyable.- MiscYou can't mine while jumping. You can't dig through the boundary (not an open world).CONCLUSION:You can get bored easily.
Was this review helpful?
Cute and fun, with lovely graphics and a great soundtrack. Not too long, but equally doesn't outstay its welcome - a great little game!
Was this review helpful?
Wild west, robots, platforming and 70's semi-psychedelic sound track generate an addictive mix.Game offers three large randomly generated levels with entrances to pregenerated ones. Good blance between puzzles, grinding and action. Gained abilities and upgrades affect the gameplay, so it doesn't get boring till the end. While not overwhelmingly difficult game starts to shine when you try to figure out how to speed run and gain the ultimate &Master Prospector& achievement under 2.5 hours.Game is fairly short, without hurry and visiting every location it took me about 4-5 hours. And the another 12 to get all achivements.Grab it on sale if you're in for a single walkthrough. For speedrunners and achivement hunters is easily worth the full price.
Was this review helpful?
Very good and very addictive game. Pretty graphics and nice music. A lot of fun for a small price.
Was this review helpful?
I like this game a lot. you could say i DIG steamworld dig.
Was this review helpful?
A short burst of awesome fun, definitely do recommened!
Was this review helpful?
This game is surprisingly entertaining. It's a loop of digging (exploration) and upgrades. It provides a quite relaxing experience, while at some points including some platforming that can provide a bit of a challenge to solve. The music fits and the graphics are decent, with many of the characters having a nice hand-drawn feel to them. It keeps throwing new things at you at a steady enough pace for the game to always have something fresh. The story is decent enough, though it certainly takes a bit of a backseat to the mechanics.An enjoyable game, which I recommend you pick up if you want some relxaing gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
Deceptively simple but great fun to play and addictive as hell. My only real issue is that it's over a little too quickly, between 6-10 hours depending on how much you explore. It's got pretty good replay value too and I don't think you'll find too many other games as good as this in this price range. Definitely worth picking up!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website谁玩这部游戏
······
游戏资料贡献者
······你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: 【蒸汽世界】★SteamWorldDig★第一集 - 俗套的剧情!
<mendVideo();
分享给好友