"next to you ken araisilly bird ." __ken

2015年中考真题:Once there was a rich man named Chulong. .
…完形填空及答案_真题_中学数学网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年中考真题:Once&there&was&a&rich&man&named&Chulong.&.&&…完形填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2015年中考真题:Once&there&was&a&rich&man&named&Chulong.&.&&…完形填空及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 11:27:25
阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳选项。Once there was a rich man named Chulong. One day, he was walking in his garden when he saw a strange&& 16&& with beautiful features(特征) and sweet voice in a tree. Chulong&& 17&& went near the tree and caught the bird, which he thought he could&& 18&& and get lots of money. “Don’t think about making money through me!” said the bird, “& 19&& will buy me, because, in imprisonment (监禁), I lose my beauty and sweet voice.” Chulong’s hope of making money was shattered. He became angry and wanted to&& 20&& the bird for the meat.Then the&& 21&& bird suggested, “Well, set me free. In return I shall teach you&& 22&&&&& simple but useful rules, which can do good to you.”Chulong didn’t believe the bird&& 23& , and he was afraid that the bird would fly away. However, the bird&& 24&& it would keep its word(守信). Chulong wanted to take a risk. He set the bird free and it sat on the branch of a tree. It became&& 25&& again.Chulong asked, “Now teach me the rules.” “Certainly,” said the bird. Then the bird taught Chulong the&& 26& : The first rule is Never believe everything others say. The second rule is Never be sad about something you don’t have. The third rule is Never throw away what you have in your hand.“You silly bird,” shouted Chulong, “These rules are known to everyone. You&& 27&& me.” But the bird said, “Today, you had me in your hand, but you threw me away. You believed all that I said. And you are sad about not having me.&& 28&& the rules are simple, you have never followed them. Now have you got the&& 29&& of the rules? Just sit down and think for a while.” With these words, the bird&& 30&& and disappeared from his sight.
16. A. cat&&& &&B. bird&&&&C. panda&&&&D. monkey17. A. proudly&& &&B. freely&& && &C. slowly&&&& &D. weakly 18. A. eat&& && &&B. study&&&&& &&C. draw&&& &&D. sell 19. A. Nobody&&&&&& &&&& B. Somebody&&&&& &C. Anybody& &&&D. Everybody 20. A. find &&&&& &B. borrow&&&&&& &&C. smell&&&&&& D. kill 21. A. busy&&&& &&&& B. helpful&&&&C. clever&&&&&& D. lucky22. A. three&&&&&&&&&& &B. four&&&&& & &&C. five&&&& &D. six23. A. for ever&&&&& &&B. later on&& &C. at first&&& &&&& D. at last24. A. promised&& &&&&&&&& B. remembered& &&&& C. guessed&&&& &D. hoped25. A. ugly&&& &&&&&&&& B. beautiful& &&C. lazy&&& &&D. hard-working& 26. A. songs&&&&& &&B. languages&& &C. rules&&&& &D. skills27. A. cheated&& &&&&&&&& B. helped&&& &C. found&&&& &D. forgot28. A. Until&&&& &&&B. Unless&& && &C. If&&& &&&D. Although29. A. history&&&&&& B. value& &&&&& C. reason&&&&& &&D. connection 30. A. woke up&& &B. fell down&& &C. flew away& &
参考答案:
<FONT color=#ffBCDAD&&21-25CACAB26-30CADBC
语法录入:north&&&&责任编辑:north&
上一篇语法: 下一篇语法: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)2015.10牛津译林东台实验初中九年级英语试卷月考三九年级月考试题定稿_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015.10牛津译林东台实验初中九年级英语试卷月考三九年级月考试题定稿
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前解析:课时检测(二十)
解题老师:
() 1. [2016 &#8226; 预测]—Do you know the man is standing at the door?& & & &—Yes,I do. He's a friend of
.&&&A.I&&&B.mine&&&C.me
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 2. [2016 &#8226; 预测]The movie
we saw last night was fantastic.&&&A. that&&&B. what&&&C. whose
解题老师:
() 3. [2016 &#8226; 预测]You were
to close the windows. Why were you so careless?&&&A. allowed&&&B. believed&&&C. supposed
解题老师:
() 4. [2016 &#8226; 预测]Don’t waste water. Water is very important and no one can live
it.&&&A. without&&&B. with&&&C. except
解题老师:
() 5. [2016 &#8226; 预测]It's a pity that some students don't
their time in class. They just play with mobile phones.&&&A. have&&&B. value&&&C. waste
解题老师:
() 6. [2016 &#8226; 预测]I am sure you will succeed if you have made a great
to work on it.&&&A. progress&&&B. promise&&&C. effort
解题老师:
() 7. [2016 &#8226; 预测]I really don't feel like piano because it's too difficult for me.&&&A. to learn&&&B. learn&&&C. learning
解题老师:
() 8. [2016 &#8226; 预测]As monitor,you must rules,or the class will be out of order.&&&A. stick to&&&B. get to&&&C. write to
解题老师:
() 9. [2016 &#8226; 预测]Hurry up. Don’t keep us in the classroom.&&&A. wait&&&B. waits&&&C. waiting
解题老师:
() 10. [2016 &#8226; 预测]
your mobile phone before you enter the plane.&&&A. Take off&&&B. Shut off&&&C. Take up
解题老师:
完形填空先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后面各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案。& & & &Once there was a rich man named Chulong.& & & &One day,he was walking in his garden when he saw a strange bird with beautiful features (羽毛) and sweet voice in a tree. Chulong slowly went near the tree and caught the bird,which he thought he could 11 and get lots of money.& & & &“Don’t think about making money through me!” said the bird ,“ 12 will buy me,because,in imprisonment (监禁) ,I lose my beauty and sweet voice. ” Chulong's hope of making money was shattered. He became angry and wanted to 13 the bird for the meat.& & & & Then the clever bird suggested,&“Well,set me free. In return I shall teach you 14 simple but useful rules,which can do good to you.& & & & Chulong didn't believe the bird at first,and he was afraid that the bird would fly away. However,the bird 15 it would keep its word (守信) . Chulong wanted to take a risk. He set the bird free and it sat on the branch of a tree. It became 16 again,& & & & Chulong asked ,“Now teach me the rules." “Certainly ,” said the bird.& & & & Then the bird taught Chulong the 17 :&The first rule is Never believe everything others say. The second rule is Never be sad about something you don't have. The third rule is Never throw away what you have in your hand.& & & &“You silly bird ,” shouted Chulong ,“ These rules are known to everyone. You 18 me. ”& & & & But the bird said,“Today,you had me in your hand,but you threw me away. You believed all that I&said And you are sad about not having me. 19 the rules are simple,you have never followed them. Now have you got the value of the rules? Just sit down and think for a while. With these words,the bird 20 and disappeared from his sight.() 11. A. eat&&&B. study & C. draw() 12. A. Nobody&&&B. Somebody & C. Anybody() 13. A. find&&&B. borrow & C. kill() 14. A. three&&&B. four & C. five() 15. A. promised&&&B. remembered & C. guessed() 16. A. ugly&&&B. beautiful & C. lazy() 17. A. songs&&&B. languages & C. rules() 18. A. cheated&&&B. helped & C. found() 19. A. Until&&&B. Unless & C. Although() 20. A. woke up&&&B. fell down & C. flew away
11.C 12. A 13. C 14. A 15. A 16. B 17. C 18. A 19. C 20. C
解题老师:
阅读选择,阅读下面的短文,从所给的A、B、C选项中选出最佳答案。A&[2015 &#8226; 长沙]& & & & & & & & & & & & & English Teachers&Wanted Dear Sir/Madam,& & & Our school set up in 2012 is a high school. Now there is an urgent (迫切的) need for English teachers. We have posted (发布) our advertisement on our website. You can visit http://www. wenhuaschool. com or call Alex at 845-6789 for more information. If you are interevSted,please send your resume (简历) to us,and we will reply as soon as possible.You should:. love teaching. speak fluent (流利的) English. be good at computer skills. have good communication skills() 21. How can you get more information about the advertisement?&&&A. By visiting the website of Wenhua&School.&&&B. By calling Mike at 845-6789.&&&C. By sending your resume to the school.() 22. Which of the following is not required according to the advertisement?&&&A. Good computer skills.&&&B. Good communication skills.&&&C. At least three-year teaching experience.Missing since:&June 3,2015&Produce&:young (2 years old) , curly hair,shy&Last seen:&Wuyi Square&Please contact (联系) :Sarah 839-6722 sarahcs@hotmail.&com&Please do not run after the dog. It may run in fear.Lost and found items (物件) will be displayed (陈 列) in the school hall.& & On Friday,June 15,2015&& & During lunch 12:&30-1:&30&Parents:&If you know that your child has lost something,please remind (提醒) him or her. You are also welcome to have a look.() 23. What is Poodle like?&&&A. It's brave.&&&B. It's lovely.&&&C. It's shy.() 24. From the chart (图表) above,we know that
.&&&A. Poodle was lost two years ago&&&B. we can call Sarah or email her if we find Poodle&&&C. parents are not allowed to look at the display on June 15 ,2015() 25. How long will the display last?&&&A. Half an hour.&&&B. An hour.&&&C. Two hours.
21. A 22. C 23. C 24. B 25. B
解题老师:
B&[2015&.丹东改编]& & & A Bite Of China(舌尖上的中国) has become a hot topic on the Internet in China. It is a seven-episode (集) program. It is about traditional&Chinese food.& & & The documentary has attracted over 100,000,000 Chinese audiences (观众) .Most of them don’t see this program as a common food show,because it shows them the value of Chinese food and the changes in China today. The audiences can see how hard the cooks and farmers work to make such wonderful Chinese food.& & & Chen Xiaoqing,the lead director of the program,says that the program is not only about eating,but also about Chinese culture. His friend&Liu Wen said,&u&We also wanted to show international audiences what China is like today. ”&& & & “A Bite of China” will be out of English version (版本) ,” said Chen Xiaoqing. “We should be thankful to the people who make so much delicious food. ” added a reporter Wang Lu.() 26. How many episodes are there in&UA bite of China”?&&&A. 4.&&&B. 5.&&&C. 7.() 27. What kind of program is&uA Bite of China”?&&&A. A soap opera.&&&B. A comedy.&&&C. A documentary.() 28. What's the meaning of the underlined word “attracted”?&&&A. 描述&&&B. 吸引&&&C. 产生() 29. Who works hard to make such wonderful Chinese food according to the passage?&&&A. Farmers and reporters.&&&B. Reporters and cooks.&&&C. Cooks and farmers.() 30. Which of the following is true according to the passage?&&&A. The lead director of the program is&Wang Lu.&&&B. Most people regard this program as a show about reporters.&&&C. “A bite of China"&talks about not only food but also Chinese culture.
26. C 27. C 28. B 29. C 30. C
解题老师:
[2015 &#8226; 长沙]情景作文假设你是李华,现就读于某寄宿制中学。你的室 友王明经常违反寝室(dormitory) 规定,如不整理床铺,休息时间大声拨打电话,未经许可(Permission) 动用他人物品,离开寝室不关灯等。为了提醒他改正不良习惯,做个文明室友,你决定写一封电子邮件给他。&要求1.包含以上所有要点,可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;2. 词数:60-80词(信的得开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数) ;3. 信中不得出现你的真实姓名,学校名和地名。From:&lihua2758@sina. com&To:&wangming63@sohu. com&Subject:&To be a great roommateDear Wang Ming,& & Tm writing to kindly remind you of the dormitory rules.Best wishes.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & LiHuaDear Wang Ming,I'm writing to kindly remind you of the dormitory rules. && & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Best wishes.& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &LiHua
IV.As we live in the same room,we are like families thus we should love each other and respect each other. What's more,we should make our room clean and tidy. Therefore,I hope you can read the following rules and obey them. Rule No. 1. when you get up in the morning,remember to make the bed Rule No. 2. don't make phone calls when we are sleeping. Rule No. 3. don't use others' things without permission. Rule No. 4. turn off the lights before you leave the room. I hope all of us can obey these rules and make our rcx) m more and more comfortable.
练习册名称:2016全效学习中考学练测听课讲义英语湖南师范大学出版社
年级:九年级
学科:英语
卷册:全一册
版本:湖南师范大学出版社}

我要回帖

更多关于 next to you ken arai 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信