videojessica gomess是什么意思

当前位置: &
gomes是什么意思
中文翻译戈麦斯戈梅斯
例句与用法Gomes took his heavy 9 mm star pistol out of its holster and shoved it against the officer's shoulder .戈麦斯从枪套里拔出他那沉重的九毫米口径的星牌手枪,猛的抵在军官肩上。Note the absence of gerald green and ryan gomes on that list注意,这张名单上缺少杰拉德-格林和里安-戈麦斯。 Lus gonzaga gomes 142伯多禄局长街31号地下Gomes finished the first half with 13 points and jefferson had 12 points and six rebounds戈麦斯上半场拿了13分,杰弗森拿了12分, 6个篮板。 But striking alternatives - whether postiga or nuno gomes - appear still more dispiriting to scolari但是替补前锋? ?无论是波斯蒂加还是戈麦斯? ?显得更加让斯科拉里失望。 But wang got the next batter , jonny gomes , on a called third strike with a fastball on the outside part of the plate不过建仔接下来以一颗本垒外侧的快速球三振下一棒打者强尼贡斯。 Lazio are lining up a bid for portuguese striker nuno gomes as they look to strengthen their squad for the champions league拉齐奥正在对葡萄牙前锋努诺戈麦斯进行报价,意在为冠军杯加强他们的阵容。 After pirlo and inzaghi ' s first - half goals , benfica halfed the deficit through thanks to nuno gomes ' goal in the 92nd minute在皮尔洛和因扎吉的上半场进球之后,凭借戈麦斯在92分钟时的进球本菲卡扳回一球。 " it ' s beautiful . rio isn ' t just shootings and killings , " said sandra gomes de faria , a 51 - year - old retired telephone operator“它很美丽。里约热内卢并不仅仅意味着枪击和杀戮。 ” 51岁的退休话务员桑德拉?戈梅斯?德法里娅说。 The world bank s current mission to cape verde which began friday is led by guinea bissau s paulo gomes the world bank s director for west africa戈梅斯率领的世界银行代表团赴佛得角就此进行商讨,保罗?戈梅斯是世界银行西非局局长。 更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
gomes的中文翻译,gomes是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译gomes,gomes的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedpaolo gomes翻译成汉语是什么意思
玛丽隔壁OQoh0
paolo gomes圣保罗戈麦斯双语例句1. It transpired that Paolo had left his driving licence at home.\x09后来才知道保罗把驾照忘在家里了.2. "Crack!" — The first shot rang out, hitting Paolo.\x09“砰!”第一声枪响了,打中了保罗.3. Chandler: I can't believe it . Paolo kissed my mom?\x09Chandler: 简直不敢相信, Paolo 亲了我妈妈?4. I tried that once at Paolo's restaurant and almost broke the record myself.\x09我曾在paolo的餐厅里试过一次,而且几乎破了自己的记录.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 videoout是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信