玩Rust 的时候出现这个是什么情况!! The game crashed. Thesend crash reportt folder

GMod vs Rust Launch – Facepunch Studios有人有解決辦法嗎?好不容易拿到序號不能玩真得很悶需要給看錯誤報告嗎?
+1..."The game crashed.The crash report folder named"_195126"next to game executable.It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of game!"該如何解決?
TaulanMonk
解除安裝 重新下載在別的地方 下載玩掃描一次 重開機 應該可以
我問題解決了不過我覺得不是因為重新下載因為我有外接螢幕有外接時就無法跑但如果沒外接就可以玩了版主你試試看~希望有用~
有解決方法了!到控制台 選擇顯示卡的設定盡量將設定調整成畫面優先畫質越高越好 然後位元數,偵數也調整一下多試幾次 就可以成功進入遊戲了!!我因為這樣成功進入遊戲! 請大家告訴大家多試幾次!
暴力威脅 我們對於此行為十分嚴肅看待並將通知相關人士。
包含公布其他玩家個人資料的文章。此包含實際個人地址、電子郵件地址、聯繫電話和不恰當照片和/或影片。
騷擾或具有歧視性的言語。此行為將不被容許。
威脅人身安全
詳細說明 (最大 256 字元)
接收最新資訊想知道这串英文是什么意思_百度知道
想知道这串英文是什么意思
the game crashed the crash report folder named -163758 next to game executable it would be great it you`d send it to the developer of the game
提问者采纳
戏当机了。executable 是编码指令的程式。当然这要是你在正版的情况下。你把旁边的crash report寄给游戏公司。希望你可以寄给游戏开发者。当机的报告文件夹名-163758在执行档案旁边
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
(*^__^*)不明白的再问哟:学习进步,多谢游戏崩溃了,更上一层楼,请及时采纳,这个文件夹就在文件描述文件夹旁边。希望你能把此文件发给游戏开发者(如果你能发的话就太好了)祝。崩溃日志文件夹名为-163758
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stranded Deep
Topic Details
&This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
The crash report folder named &date& next to game executable
We seem to be getting a few reports for this one ---&The crash report folder named &date& next to game executable&It appears that some external software such as various anti-virus (Avast, Kaspersky, NOD, etc) WindowBlinds or MSI Afterburner have been know to cause issues. So check if you have one of these running in the background first.Also another user of a different Unity game experiencing the same error found this ---Haven't had much time to look into this until now, but I managed to track down and fix the issue... was with Unity and a corrupt font, UNCL.ttf in my case. I just got downloading Wasteland 2, which uses Unity, and the beta of which I played back in June, no issues and no major changes to my system since then. Tried to boot it up, got the initial splash screens and logos, and then straight back to desktop with the same error message as AI War gave me, same folder named the date and time, and same error messages. So, I figured the issue was with Unity itself, and not just the specific game. I probably have quite a few Unity games, and now I've got some free time, I'll probably want to play some of them. Googled the main error messages, and went through some posts about others having a similar issue. Deleted the font file, and AI War and WL2 load fine now ...If you do have something similar, apparently windows likes to hide font files, even with &Hide protected system files& unchecked. Google around and there's solutions for using cmd line to make them all visible. We'll keep this post updated with any possible solutions we find. Please feel free to post if any of these solutions work for you, or if you've found another solution, or if it's just not working...---:: Beam Team
9 Apr, 2015 @ 7:11pm
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 25 Jan, 2015 @ 5:14amPosts: 30
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website玩游戏的时候出现 The game crashed. The crash report folder named ...怎么处理?_百度知道
玩游戏的时候出现 The game crashed. The crash report folder named ...怎么处理?
Crash--225740&d send it to the developer of the game具体内容如下Tnext to game executable.It would be great if you&#39.The crash report folder named &quot
提问者采纳
处理不了就会自动退出这个是游戏崩溃的意思~~~是你的电脑配置有点问题。后面的话就是发送错误报告到开发者那里,可能是由于玩到场面比较激烈的时候显卡支撑不住
我能自己做一些处理么,登陆游戏的时候,什么也没有做,就是挂着,过一会儿就出现这个了,但是其他游戏,就没有这个情况
这个,可能是缺少文件了,可以重新下载游戏~~而且可能是因为杀软把文件当成病毒隔离了,因此开不了游戏~~~试着重新下载吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
folder的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}