战脸是什么
提问者采纳
腾讯射击游戏战争前线(WAR FACE)的别名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&GFACE&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: Warface 2016: Anubis
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Jul, 2014
Play Warface 2016: Anubis
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
$79.95 USD
Recent updates
Join forces with your comrades and launch your most daring raid yet as you attempt to infiltrate a heavily-guarded pyramid which doubles as a Blackwood HQ.
Delve into the dark truth
Only the best Warface warriors will outlast Anubis' killer challenges. Everyone else can kiss goodbye to their souls.
We've compiled all the intel our infiltration team was able to gather in a special 'Anubis' dossier, which you can find here:
Your training will come firmly into play as you head into combat with Blackwood's deadliest troops – including waves of deadly cyborg soldiers.
…it just takes the target down
Introducing the CCR Honey Badger- a versatile submachine gun that's perfect for Engineers to lay the smack down inclose-quarters combat. It's lethal at short range and stable enough to fire volleys of hot lead from the hip when you've closed in on the enemy.
Want to augment your effectiveness on the battlefield? A great loadout is to team the Honey Badger up with the JagdKommando Knife and make your Engineer character into a ninja killing machine.
Summon the spirit of destruction
Blending Egyptian mythology with elements of the North African battleground, we're adding 5 new Anubis weapon skins to send your enemies to the afterlife in style. The new skins feature hieroglyphic motifs, snakeskin patterns, and an image of Anubis himself. Our new batch of very special Anubis-themed weapon skins includes the FY-103, Everest, Smg-19 Wisent, VIPER and the Python.
The ancient explorer
Our new Spec Ops mission Anubis comes with a brand new set of achievements – if you manage to complete the mission that is. 12new stripes, marks, and batches are waiting for the brave souls who manage to survive the assault on Anubis.
This is just a small selection of achievements our newest game update will introduce. You can find a full list in the
Bug Fixes and other changes
Improvements for matchmaking, better auto team balancing, an extra detailed kill log and more - we prepared a detailed overview of all the other changes and bug fixes in the full patch notes, available on our
Find out a little more fromCry-Kane in his patch notes rundown.
Prepare yourself to benefit from our Happy Hours: The Warface-HQ tasks you to get more training than ever before and face Blackwood around the globe, to make sure all soldiers are ready to face the challenges waiting for them.
Grab your equipment and make a good use of the Warface Happy Hours! During the Happy Hours you will gain a 100% XP boost, 100% extra Warface $, 100% extra Vendor Points and 100% extra Crowns by playing in Co-op, Versus and Special Operations matches. Remember that boosters stack up with Happy Hours increased rewards!
Where?
Servers: EU and NA
Modes: Co-op, Versus and Special Operations
When?
EU (CEST)
1/06/ PM - 1/06/ PM
NA (EDT)
1/06/ PM - 1/06/ PM
About This Game
About Warface
Hit the front line in Warface – a free-to-play first person shooter that offers new multiplayer missions every day.
In Co-op mode, play the part of a Rifleman, Sniper, Engineer or Medic, and master the unique skills of each class to help your team to victory. Daily new missions mean you'll always have a fresh challenge to face and new rewards to unlock – regardless of whether you tackle Regular, Skilled or Hardcore campaigns.
Versus matches see teams of up to eight players battling it out in stacks of competitive modes. Jump into &Team Deathmatch&, &Free for All&, &Plant the Bomb&, &Storm&, &Destruction& or &Capture&, and switch your soldier class at any moment to maximize your contribution to the cause.
Enjoy a constant flow of new weapons, maps and more!
Tackle new missions in diverse war zones every single day
Brace yourself for explosive Co-op and Versus action
Work as a team and master four unique soldier classes
Crytek's CRYENGINE tech draws you deep into the heat of battle
Pick your side and fight as the forces of Blackwood or Warface
Play completely free of charge – never pay a penny
Expect the best – Crytek's trademark quality meets free-to-play gaming
Something worth fighting for
Whatever mode you're playing, you'll become part of the power struggle between the elite forces of Warface and the corrupt military juggernaut, Blackwood. Co-op missions challenge you to drop into conflict hotspots around the globe and loosen Blackwood's stranglehold, while Versus play invites you to choose your side and wipe out all who stand in your way!
Along the way, Warface makes sure you have access to the firepower and skill set required for victory. Unlock a vast array of weapons and tweak them to personal perfection by utilizing multiple upgrade slots. There are also plenty of ways to enhance your soldier's stats, and when the battle gets underway you can gain an advantage over the enemy with special actions such as sliding and shooting, taking cover behind moveable objects, and combining with friends to reach strategic vantage points.
From the creators of Far Cry and Crysis, Warface keeps the top quality FPS action coming thick and fast every single day, completely for free!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or AMD ATI Radeon 3650
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.6 GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT or better, AMD Radeon 3870 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
(C) 2016 Crytek GmbH. All rights reserved.
CRYTEK, Crysis, CRYENGINE, WARFACE and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of CRYTEK in the EU, the USA & other territories. GFACE and the GFACE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GFACE GMBH (an affiliate of CRYTEK) in the EU, the USA & other territories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(1,059 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(21,520 reviews)
very good eay to play guns r even so u dont get rekt by the long time players
game is so-so.
community is trash.Final verdict: uninstalled.game:grafx = ok.enemies kinda spawn on top of u from time to time which is weird.kids in game are either mentally disabled or angry that you are new and impatient.can't lose anything since its free so if oyu are reading reviews you may as well give it a try.
just nothing I am interested in continuing to play.
warface is a cool game and i play it a lot
&Join forces with friends to annihilate the enemy. In Warface's unique Co-op mode you can play with up to five people to take down Blackwood forces around the globe. With new challenges and rewards every day, players of all levels will find something worth fighting for!& It's pretty misleading. For anyone wanting to know if you can play with a friend or two, you need 4 players to proceed with a co-op game. It should really say &you can play with 4 or 5 people&
The co-op function is a lie. If you're hoping to play this with one or two friends, do not get this game.You are forced to play with a bunch of random people you don't know if you have any less than four people in your team.No way to send direct complaints to the devs, just a pointless forum board.If none of that doesn't bother you, it's otherwise a good looking game at least, I still can't recommend it.
Goddam tryhards everywhere this game s a total pay2win
terrible game cant even sign in because its so terribly made many problems with it i hate the game do not get it unless you are giving it a bd reveiw
Game is very addictive
My F button is now broken
For Some Reason When I Open The Launcher It Says&Something Strange Happened With The Warface Launcher&Anyone Know How To Help? Message Me Please. I Really Like This Game, And I Don't Want It To End This Way lol.But Other Than That, The Game Is Really Good :)
Boring ??? cod clones.Its super typical mechanics and all those cod clone elements.Dosent even try anything.Coop is like warframe's - no tacticool just speed run that ????.Also it crashed on me when i threw a genade...The controls feel unrefined and unresponsive, maybe its bad animation, maybe not enough realistic swaying for the immersion.not only there are hardly any mechanics (which are just typical fps mechanics) they dont even try to make you use them, you only need wasd and left click to play this game....... its probably also due to very poor level designgraphics are laughable, yes they are not bad but dont get your hopes up just because of cryengine.ffs you lazy ??? cunts just ????ing revolution and innovate, stop being pieces of ????, you devs have no excuse for these mistakes except you being a dip ????, letting yourself down.
i love this game!! &3
looks like advanced warfare........... but besides that i think its worth giving a try again.
Nice FTP game ... you will lose at least 50$ on it for some gold weapons..but still! :D ... -negative about this game is hackers and cheaters,there are plenty of them and cannot be feleted from the servers,they cannot been even seen.
cant even sign up!IT SAYS THAT I NEED A CAPTCHA AND THERE IS NO CAPTCHANOWHEREThe entire page! NOTHING! NO CAPTCHAS!
Wouldn't. Even. Start.
P2W cash shop, with things like revives available for real money. enemies in coop are not smart, just bullet sponges, missions send a lot at you, and seem to spawn randomly on your flanks, there are lots of &gotcha& enemies like rocket launcher dudes, or snipers that can flank from hidden positions. it could be an interesting and fun challenge, but all the players ive been teamed up with in coop are absolutely ????????, probably worse than your average COD player which I didnt think was possible. in order to beat the missions, you really have to be VERY slow, methodical and tactical, almost to the point of boring. meanwhile your teammates will just rush out into the wide open areas getting themselves killed asap, which makes things even that much more difficult for people trying to play serious. play this for a few days if you want, or as long as you can deal with idiot teammates ruining missions, but dont spend on a dime on this. there are far better team based shooters out there, without the cash shop bs.
Awesome game. considering using it for my youtube channel. Check it out at &Mostly Jerry&
30 people found this review funny
Free to play FPS coop with shooting people in the face and nuts.Cons:
Maybe the dumbest online community on the planet?
People who just let the enemy AI shoot them.
Human players who are worse than bots.
Some people who play this actually can't tie their shoes.
I've found SOME good players but they're few and far between.
The micropayment stuff sucks too.
Also the game's pretty buggy, even the launcher has problems starting up for some people.
What kind of game can't even manage to get a launcher right?Overall I still have fun with it.
If you like games with shooting people in it, and coop, this is a good one to try.
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
In it's current state with it's community, no I can't recommend this game at all.The game itself is a great idea and one of the few F2P games that isn't pay to win and you can still have a lot of fun playing. Kinda on the same level as DOTA where you don't have to put any money into it to have fun.Why'd I uninstall it? The community is worst than 15 year olds hyped up on Mountain Dew yelling in their mics because mom spanked them an hour earlier.Every co-op game I've played goes the same way, and it boggles me like we're seeing different things on the screen. Enemy walks right past teamates and no one shoots them taking them all down. Then proceeds to start yelling at the last man standing who's actually playing it smart and not rushing into anything. &Hurry up! GET TO THE CHECKPOINT ALREADY!!&It's YOUR fault for being smart and being a little more tactiful than running into rooms going commando.Next map where everyone knows is full of Miliitia. Well there it is, same people running right into the room full of militia and instantly taken down. That's your fault too and apparently your mom is a fat piece of crap for letting them die as well.
Was this review helpful?
I love this game but I’m giving it a negative review… why? It’s full of hackers.
Crytek use Fairfight to try and stop them and they have built a report feature into the game but when you report a cheat nothing seems to happen.
For every hacker that’s banned several more seem to appear.
This leads to lack of trust amongst honest players and genuinely good players being accused of hacking all the time. Often it’s hard to have any trust that the person who won the round did it fairly, there’s so many hackers who knows.The gameplay is fantastic and very addictive, the weapons feel great to use, loads of good upgrades, it’s certainly a great game but expect to see plenty of cheaters – For me this outweighs all the good aspects it’s a thumbs down unfortunatly.
Was this review helpful?
Warface, the first experience of Crytek in the free-to-play field, is a very nice competitive online FPS, with a lot of well-known game modes and fast gameplay. The visuals are pure Crytek quality, and even if it’s not an original game, it surely deserves a deep look. Definitely the best free to play game of 2015. It was pay to win last year (2014) but Crytek took feedback and changed the economy system. So now every weapon in game can be bought with in game currency. I think its a great approach and i think Warface is heading in the right direction.Also its free to play so you should check it out!
Was this review helpful?
So i played long time this game and i spent money for it :CC really (REALLY) never to this!PLease try this Game out if you dont believe me test yourself. I don?t recommend this Game to anyone.Pros: +Free to play First Person Shooter+Nice coop Missions+Fun with Friends trough special Missions like Zombie Horde+Many Weapons+Nice GraphicsCons: - Pay 2 win or grinding to HELL...- Deathmatch have mostly 2-3 HACKERS and in PVE Hackers play together.. if you see they hack, they kick.- No Updates for Coop Missions... you wait for Chopper 2 min because they are lazy to patch a BUG in a mission. I Played from time to time over 1,5 years.- If you play Hardcore mode and you win: Your Repair costs mostly equal to your reward!!Normal you get 100 $ per mission, a new Weapon costs 42000 $- They dont Care about Community, if they see $$$ they care.-Updates are like 3 GB GG
Was this review helpful?
it's amazing to play alittle hard to learn but it's one of the best free to play games i ever played it's fair and not a lot of cheaters in the game and its not pay to win and the best thing is that it's free to play so why not give it a try
Was this review helpful?
I played since beta but I don't see much improvement even with all the new equipment and whatever gamemodes. The
game still have a terrible PvP system. Again no matter what ping (lets say the best performance), most of your shots won't count sometime when you hit players even with shotgun or very accurate weapons unless the person stand perfectly still for a few seconds. - The falling and jumping feels slower than climbing up and walking down the stairs. - There seems to be a slight mouse acceleration, erhm cannot off it. - Even mouse sensivity in 100, it is still slower than you need/want. - The shotgun spread magically become smaller (More Accurate/Grouping) when you scope in. And when jump magically spread out more. - FOV is lesser than 90 apperently. Is this... - In widscreen, you have lower vertical fov somehow. Your vision is cut lesser top and bottom view than a 4:3 resolution. - Viewmodel, not related to actual or too close. Where in your view, your melee can magically reach even you just swing it around your cheeks. - Don't have static crosshair. Or a 2nd option for custom dot crosshair, just a dot really. - Anyone who uses 'macro' (rapid single click per second) have more accuracy and recoil recovery than everyone else in normal full auto fire. - Might need to put in 'Love Shot' concept. Since people complaining, &I thought I shot you!& or &Wtf I hit you first!&. But the Hit Reg is already terrible itself in PvP. So not sure. - Abit of grinding for money and later unlocks. - Need to unlock FPS max. How can it lag even with a good Nvidia 900M or above? - Need to unlock Monitor Refresh Rate. Is up to only 60Hz? Unlock it, some people want to play a smooth game with no stutters. (I am playing games with 120Hz, need this high for a smooth video game recording too) - Some weapon reload animation have too much dancing, deceptions causing. New players might find this irritating. &I thought the magazine already slide in and lock&. + Beside all above, this game is good with their PvE especially 'Special Operation' missions. For now, is not recommanded for rank gaming and PvP. For some reason, the hit reg is alright in PvE only. + The graphic is alright. + Boss battle is interesting, maybe more bosses?
Was this review helpful?
Great game, but i cant play with my friends because of a stupid game feature. Once you get passed level 13, you cant play with anyone lower than 13. This is stupid because i cant play with my friends who got warface later than me. I understand why its done, but there should be at least an option to play with all the players. I hope this gets changed, but i seriously doubt it..
Was this review helpful?
I've probably tried every single free FPS out there on steam right now and this one has nice smooth gameplay and the &permanent& weapons arent a crazy grindfest to buy.
HOWEVER I am deathly afraid that i'm going to be banned if I continue to play pvp....
I have never never EVER seen people play a game this bad.
In multiplayer it's literally like shooting pigs in a barrel.
10'/10 Would boost my confidence in shooters again
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
holy ???? this game is so damn laggy for aus USA server: 1 bar cant move or shootEurope server: 1 bar and 2 seconds behindTurkce server: 1 bar and 3 seconds behind
Was this review helpful?
Great game, but unable to start because of common launcher bug. Forums provide no answers
Was this review helpful?
Used to play on 360, then it shut down, now im back!
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
This game is so awesome!
The best part is it's free, and it's really realistic.
You team up with a group of 4 players and you do these different missions (It chooses players randomly) and it is realistic.
Like if your teammate falls down you have to help them up or you have to help your teammate up a bride or an obsticale that you can't normally climb/jump over.
Really fun!
My favorite class is probably Medic because I love being support.
Was this review helpful?
this game is just so fun, it has a neat like attatchment, gear and gun system thats really useful, and this game can run on my 2 in 1 pc
Was this review helpful?
Nice Game :D
Was this review helpful?
Great Game
Was this review helpful?
Pros: -Confortable game speed, coming with swift sliding-Detailed graphic and good sound effect-Well-balanced weaponry... uh, at least no Pay2Win thingy-MINE KILL FTW (I love being the engineer so much.)-Free to play, easy to pickCons:-Awful chat... just awful...-Too high cost for every single equip-Nonfunctional rank system (After rank 13 we have to join matches with RANK 80 BEASTS. It would be great if we have regulated matches based on K/D ratio or something.)-No Asian server (I truly have a strong wish that we have JPN server for this good game.)I mainly play PvP and some say it's nothing but camping and spawnkilling. Still, sometimes we have good, intense matches. Though this game have quite a few flaws to fix, I believe Warface is one of the best free to play FPS on Steam.
Was this review helpful?
Fantastic game, f2p or subscriber! Would definately recommend paying for full in-game experience
Was this review helpful?
BEST FREE TO PLAY EVER
Was this review helpful?
AWESOME! absolute worth a TRY!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 使命召唤11滑铲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信