为什么我在steam上买的以撒的结合重生的界面和抽风crazy的不一样_百度知道
为什么我在steam上买的以撒的结合重生的界面和抽风crazy的不一样
提问者采纳
他的游戏以撒是加了MOD的,steam上面的是原版的,所以应该会有差别!
那个MOD在哪下啊
你去他的贴吧看额,他玩的不止一种MOD,什么救世主额,疯狂模式额,,,末日额,,,
我说的不是游戏内容
是游戏时候的界面不一样
那些地方不一样额,他只是打过了超级撒旦,连所有人物的天赋都没解锁完,就别说神性了!
我是说他的血条啊什么的那些显示方式和我的不同
你的是怎么显示的血条给个图看看!
现在没开电脑
好吧明天来,我去睡咯!
我的好像是原版
那你知道steam每消费多少刀得一个什么东西吗
我记得好像有这个
,,,你给一个界面的图,我看看是不是正常的
不是,你的版本太后了,你这个不是现在的版本,你退到最前面看看是多少版本的!
你这个是以撒的结合,不是以撒的结合重生
嗯我知道了
那你知道steam每消费多少刀得一个什么东西吗
好像有这个吧
不知道额,我比较穷,一般玩玩steam上的免费游戏
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
请勿打扰的相关知识
其他1条回答
版本不同?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Crazy Killer
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to make sure the game is stable and fun. We had a good time playtesting this game and we are happy that you can now join us. Early Access has been created so YOU can influence the development process. Help us to make this game a KILLER&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We plan to stay in Early Access for 3 months to polish the game and balance it.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Currently the game is in Beta. During Early Access we plan to focus on improving the core gameplay and the balance. We also plan to add graphical improvements. But this is only what WE plan - your input could be pivotal!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Fully operating multiplayer - have fun! (Ok, we THINK it is stable! You might prove us wrong)
- Three main roles - Civilian, Sheriff and a Killer (It should be fun to play any of these!)
- Many additional roles
- A large amount of items which affect gameplay, improving the player experience
- Voice chat
- You gain random items on level-ups and can unlock new ones.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We intend to keep the game free, allowing players to only pay for items they really want.
The first month of Early Access will be completely free. (You cannot pay even if you want to!)&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Well, the more players we have - the more feedback we can get so the better the improvements to the game.
Our team intend to communicate with players directly on the forums and give answers and solutions as quickly as possible. You may find us playing the game with you - and can have a direct conversation over voice chat as well.&
Play Crazy Killer
Recent updates
We've:
- implemented an anti-cheat system,
- improved GUI rendering,
- fixed map geometry issues,
- improved matchmaking for high-level players even further,
- disabled quick chat for spectators.
- Reduced dispersion for the base gun and flintlock pistol
- Dead player nameplates are not visible anymore
- Minor localization bugs are fixed
- Changes to matchmaking: it is now easier to find opponents if you're level 8 and higher
- Secondary weapon isn't disappearing anymore if primary weapon is out of ammo
- Bonus items are now shown in the Shop and Quick Select Menu in the lobby immediately
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Every round the Player is allocated one of three roles: Killer, Sheriff or Civilian and should behave accordingly.
As a Murderer:
Will you hunt Civilians one by one in a dark corner?
Or will you take out your blade and run through the middle of a crowd?
They will all scatter in FEAR!
As a Sheriff:
You are the last hope of the civilians and the first target of the maniac.
Will you suspect anyone? Will you choose to save lives?
Will you reveal your identity early?
As a Civilian who will you become?
A fearless journalist, who takes photos of the bloody drama in front of him, risking his own life?
A Medic, desperate to help the victims of violence?
A Zombie – back from dead to hunt your murderer (and others)?
A Scientist, a Psychic, a Ghost, a fireman… Anyone else?
A Survivor?
In any case – LOADS OF FUN guaranteed!
And you WILL come back for more.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHz, Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon II
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 Mb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000)
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 Gb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support of DirectX 10
(C) 2016 Ino-Co Plus. (C) 2016 Gaijin Entertainment. All rights reserved. CrazyKiller is a trademark of Gaijin Entertainment.
Unreal(R) is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere
Unreal(R) Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(240 reviews)
Early Access Review
Its not fun at all.
Early Access Review
Its a good game! relly , if you can just let the Players make them Private Servers that 'll be cool !
Early Access Review
Product received for free
This game has a lot of potential. The developers are active and listening which is awesome!The gameplay takes a lot from Murder on Garry's Mod, but pulls it off better by letting you earn interesting and fun items.The only problem I've seen so far is people being confused on what to do, and the role of the civilian ruins the match a bit, civilians need a way to build up to a weapon.
Early Access Review
Game about find the killerPlay song with Balalaika is best way for high point
Early Access Review
I ve had a total amount of fun playing this game equal to 0. When i read reviews for this game...they all said the same thing: ''game sucks'' ''graphics suck'' ''gameplay sucks''But i never saw a review about the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime program you are suppose to have to play this game...despite the reviews i had to give it a try...not one minute in ...but i was happily greated with the message:Erorrthe following components are required to run this programMicrosoft visual C++ 2015 runtimeAnd so i went on microsofts site and tried to download the ''missing'' component.i tried to download it...and surprize!the download could not be finished beacuse of an error specifying that i already have the program installedi went to my computer and looked for the said program. And as said...i already had installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime...left hopeless, i uninstalled the game in dissapointmentif your team had fun to play the game...they must be 10 year olds who enjoy cringe.0/0
Early Access Review
a free trush
Early Access Review
Pros = Good concept thats it.Cons = Roblox , Gmod TTT ( Trouble in terrorist town )
ripoffFeels like it had a budget of 10 cenceYou can jerk off while looking at the grafixI can make a better game with no budget at allLimited shop purchasesIn the future it will be p2pIt will also p2wDevs only focus on money ( they are aka money hores )Only a few maps You cant add friends , so lack of content .Fatal Error? Constanly crashing even doe i have a i5 intel core and a gtx 970 !Horrible Anti-Cheat System they've made, people can
cheat/hack frequentlyAlot of players are unable to play becuase of the AMAZING LAG!Its not even fun to play .P.S Hope you liked this in raged rant about this game , check out my future rants!P.P.S Devs if u see this , make it good , make the cons on my list to pros thx for listing
Early Access Review
I got shot by a guy that wasn't even facing me. 0/10
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
First of the community is ???? I played with other people and I was the killer three times and shot on the start of the game each time and rage quit and it so laggy as well I dont know why
Early Access Review
This game is really fun!I like it even tho i like every type of game!
Early Access Review
in every game there is 7 people with guns 4 murderes and 6 civilians WTF!!
Early Access Review
This game, i dont even know where to start.It's so sloppy and poorly put together.The first think i noticed, it's pay to win,second is it's near impossable to even toshoot things as the detective and it's acopy of garrys mod Murder game mode.It needs to be revamped and the aimingneed to become better.
Early Access Review
Boring and repetitive. Do not waste your time with this.
Early Access Review
PROS+F2P+Anime-styled characters/graphics+Game Concept is F Killer(s) vs Sheriff(s) and Civilians+Zombies CONS-Future PAY 2 PLAY Game.. you will have to BUY with your Real Money &Gold Coins& in order to purchase items.-The Items/Equipment you Buy are Limited.. NOT Permanent! So if you buy the Best Weapon for 300 Gold Coins... you can only use it 3 or 5 rounds.. then it disappears FOREVER.. and you have to BUY another one...-In-Game Shop really kills this game. And the Gold Coins are only Free now each level up but in the future you can only get them by paying according to the devs.-Greedy Money Hungry Devs-Only a few maps to play on.-Loads of bugs and glitches you will experience.-Alot of players are unable to play because of LAG-FATAL ERROR crashes constantly.-Can't add Friends-Horrible Anti-Cheat System they've implemented, ppl still cheat/hack frequently-Chat GUI sucks... can't read the chat in the Lobby at alot of angles... blends in with the wall.-Can get boring and repetitive quickly after a few games.OVERALL, the game concept is fun.. but the PAY 2 PLAY Shop and MONEY HUNGRY DEVS is what will kill this game..Try it out if your curious but otherwise just avoid this crap.
Early Access Review
funny happy easy crazy
Early Access Review
Best early access game there is keep it up crazy killer
Early Access Review
So, im one of the best nurse players around (Nurse revives dead players)and I have to recommend this game to ALL my friends because of how delicately made it is, it is like a standalone guess who game, from gmod, but, with various changes that make it special.
Early Access Review
please add a better key binding system 'cause for now im stuck with my azerty keyboard , I can't even bind the key to move to zqsd instead of wasd.qwerty/azerty would not key bind againseems to be a good game even through i WASD't able to play.
Early Access Review
Its in beta but ???? that is going to be one money hoarding game in which so far you can't unlock anything permanently
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Early Access Review
scrolling around looking for a good free to play game, and i come across this, it was obviously a gmod murder knock off.I thought it would be really fun. after playing for what seemed like an eternity i managed to become a muderer. I emediatly got killed by another murderer. All i can say is that I didnt really enjoy how much time it took to play as
anything but civilian just to die emediatly. plus i kept getting kicked from servers saying my interent sucks. I feel like the game has a lot of rooom for improvemment and could become a very good game. In saying that, i still wouldnt recomend it right now.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
a free trush
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
PROS+F2P+Anime-styled characters/graphics+Game Concept is F Killer(s) vs Sheriff(s) and Civilians+Zombies CONS-Future PAY 2 PLAY Game.. you will have to BUY with your Real Money &Gold Coins& in order to purchase items.-The Items/Equipment you Buy are Limited.. NOT Permanent! So if you buy the Best Weapon for 300 Gold Coins... you can only use it 3 or 5 rounds.. then it disappears FOREVER.. and you have to BUY another one...-In-Game Shop really kills this game. And the Gold Coins are only Free now each level up but in the future you can only get them by paying according to the devs.-Greedy Money Hungry Devs-Only a few maps to play on.-Loads of bugs and glitches you will experience.-Alot of players are unable to play because of LAG-FATAL ERROR crashes constantly.-Can't add Friends-Horrible Anti-Cheat System they've implemented, ppl still cheat/hack frequently-Chat GUI sucks... can't read the chat in the Lobby at alot of angles... blends in with the wall.-Can get boring and repetitive quickly after a few games.OVERALL, the game concept is fun.. but the PAY 2 PLAY Shop and MONEY HUNGRY DEVS is what will kill this game..Try it out if your curious but otherwise just avoid this crap.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The game is easy to play but the fact that people accually hack in this game it just amazes me.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Fun game. just cba with it atm coz alot of speed hackers. got videos if u need.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
Early Access Review
So, im one of the best nurse players around (Nurse revives dead players)and I have to recommend this game to ALL my friends because of how delicately made it is, it is like a standalone guess who game, from gmod, but, with various changes that make it special.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
<⌒/ヽ-?___ /<_/____/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   <⌒/ヽ-?___ /<_/____/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    ∧_∧    ( ?ω?)  Fatal ERROR  _| ?/(___ / └-(____/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  <⌒/ヽ-?___ /<_/____/
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
First of the community is ???? I played with other people and I was the killer three times and shot on the start of the game each time and rage quit and it so laggy as well I dont know why
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Pros = Good concept thats it.Cons = Roblox , Gmod TTT ( Trouble in terrorist town )
ripoffFeels like it had a budget of 10 cenceYou can jerk off while looking at the grafixI can make a better game with no budget at allLimited shop purchasesIn the future it will be p2pIt will also p2wDevs only focus on money ( they are aka money hores )Only a few maps You cant add friends , so lack of content .Fatal Error? Constanly crashing even doe i have a i5 intel core and a gtx 970 !Horrible Anti-Cheat System they've made, people can
cheat/hack frequentlyAlot of players are unable to play becuase of the AMAZING LAG!Its not even fun to play .P.S Hope you liked this in raged rant about this game , check out my future rants!P.P.S Devs if u see this , make it good , make the cons on my list to pros thx for listing
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Its not fun at all.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Its a good game! relly , if you can just let the Players make them Private Servers that 'll be cool !
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
i wouldn't advise to play alone. mabey with a few friends o that the game can be really enjoyable
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
For some reason my gun or knife will never come out even if i press the button
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I ve had a total amount of fun playing this game equal to 0. When i read reviews for this game...they all said the same thing: ''game sucks'' ''graphics suck'' ''gameplay sucks''But i never saw a review about the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime program you are suppose to have to play this game...despite the reviews i had to give it a try...not one minute in ...but i was happily greated with the message:Erorrthe following components are required to run this programMicrosoft visual C++ 2015 runtimeAnd so i went on microsofts site and tried to download the ''missing'' component.i tried to download it...and surprize!the download could not be finished beacuse of an error specifying that i already have the program installedi went to my computer and looked for the said program. And as said...i already had installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime...left hopeless, i uninstalled the game in dissapointmentif your team had fun to play the game...they must be 10 year olds who enjoy cringe.0/0
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 29 Steam Achievements
Title: Crazy Killer
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to make sure the game is stable and fun. We had a good time playtesting this game and we are happy that you can now join us. Early Access has been created so YOU can influence the development process. Help us to make this game a KILLER&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We plan to stay in Early Access for 3 months to polish the game and balance it.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Currently the game is in Beta. During Early Access we plan to focus on improving the core gameplay and the balance. We also plan to add graphical improvements. But this is only what WE plan - your input could be pivotal!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Fully operating multiplayer - have fun! (Ok, we THINK it is stable! You might prove us wrong)
- Three main roles - Civilian, Sheriff and a Killer (It should be fun to play any of these!)
- Many additional roles
- A large amount of items which affect gameplay, improving the player experience
- Voice chat
- You gain random items on level-ups and can unlock new ones.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We intend to keep the game free, allowing players to only pay for items they really want.
The first month of Early Access will be completely free. (You cannot pay even if you want to!)&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Well, the more players we have - the more feedback we can get so the better the improvements to the game.
Our team intend to communicate with players directly on the forums and give answers and solutions as quickly as possible. You may find us playing the game with you - and can have a direct conversation over voice chat as well.&
Play Crazy Killer
Recent updates
We've:
- implemented an anti-cheat system,
- improved GUI rendering,
- fixed map geometry issues,
- improved matchmaking for high-level players even further,
- disabled quick chat for spectators.
- Reduced dispersion for the base gun and flintlock pistol
- Dead player nameplates are not visible anymore
- Minor localization bugs are fixed
- Changes to matchmaking: it is now easier to find opponents if you're level 8 and higher
- Secondary weapon isn't disappearing anymore if primary weapon is out of ammo
- Bonus items are now shown in the Shop and Quick Select Menu in the lobby immediately
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Every round the Player is allocated one of three roles: Killer, Sheriff or Civilian and should behave accordingly.
As a Murderer:
Will you hunt Civilians one by one in a dark corner?
Or will you take out your blade and run through the middle of a crowd?
They will all scatter in FEAR!
As a Sheriff:
You are the last hope of the civilians and the first target of the maniac.
Will you suspect anyone? Will you choose to save lives?
Will you reveal your identity early?
As a Civilian who will you become?
A fearless journalist, who takes photos of the bloody drama in front of him, risking his own life?
A Medic, desperate to help the victims of violence?
A Zombie – back from dead to hunt your murderer (and others)?
A Scientist, a Psychic, a Ghost, a fireman… Anyone else?
A Survivor?
In any case – LOADS OF FUN guaranteed!
And you WILL come back for more.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2.0 GHz, Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon II
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 Mb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000)
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 Gb, NVidia / AMD Radeon / Intel (HD 3000, HD 4000) with support of DirectX 10
(C) 2016 Ino-Co Plus. (C) 2016 Gaijin Entertainment. All rights reserved. CrazyKiller is a trademark of Gaijin Entertainment.
Unreal(R) is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere
Unreal(R) Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
(240 reviews)
Early Access Review
Its not fun at all.
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
This game has a lot of potential. The developers are active and listening which is awesome!The gameplay takes a lot from Murder on Garry's Mod, but pulls it off better by letting you earn interesting and fun items.The only problem I've seen so far is people being confused on what to do, and the role of the civilian ruins the match a bit, civilians need a way to build up to a weapon.
Early Access Review
Game about find the killerPlay song with Balalaika is best way for high point
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
a free trush
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
This game is really fun!I like it even tho i like every type of game!
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
This game, i dont even know where to start.It's so sloppy and poorly put together.The first think i noticed, it's pay to win,second is it's near impossable to even toshoot things as the detective and it's acopy of garrys mod Murder game mode.It needs to be revamped and the aimingneed to become better.
Early Access Review
Boring and repetitive. Do not waste your time with this.
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
funny happy easy crazy
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
Early Access Review
please add a better key binding system 'cause for now im stuck with my azerty keyboard , I can't even bind the key to move to zqsd instead of wasd.qwerty/azerty would not key bind againseems to be a good game even through i WASD't able to play.
Early Access Review
Its in beta but ???? that is going to be one money hoarding game in which so far you can't unlock anything permanently
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
scrolling around looking for a good free to play game, and i come across this, it was obviously a gmod murder knock off.I thought it would be really fun. after playing for what seemed like an eternity i managed to become a muderer. I emediatly got killed by another murderer. All i can say is that I didnt really enjoy how much time it took to play as
anything but civilian just to die emediatly. plus i kept getting kicked from servers saying my interent sucks. I feel like the game has a lot of rooom for improvemment and could become a very good game. In saying that, i still wouldnt recomend it right now.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
a free trush
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The game is easy to play but the fact that people accually hack in this game it just amazes me.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Fun game. just cba with it atm coz alot of speed hackers. got videos if u need.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
<⌒/ヽ-?___ /<_/____/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   <⌒/ヽ-?___ /<_/____/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄    ∧_∧    ( ?ω?)  Fatal ERROR  _| ?/(___ / └-(____/  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  <⌒/ヽ-?___ /<_/____/
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Its not fun at all.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
i wouldn't advise to play alone. mabey with a few friends o that the game can be really enjoyable
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
For some reason my gun or knife will never come out even if i press the button
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 iapcrazy支持游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信