自由落体运动和加速度关系很大是么?
对加速运动零基础吗?
自由落体运动运动是一种很简单的加速运动
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁论文看不懂啊啊啊啊啊,哪位大神给讲讲,跪谢_百度知道
论文看不懂啊啊啊啊啊,哪位大神给讲讲,跪谢
There is much less agreement on what its attributes are and on howand why it has successively evolved to take on its current configuration. WhileI agree that there have been a number of contributing factors, I submit thatthe modern corporation is mainly to be understood as the product of a series oforganizational innovations that have had the purpose and effect of economizingon transaction costs. Notethat I do not argue that the modern corporation is to be understood exclusivelyin those terns. Clearly there have been other contributing factors, of whichthe qu供礌垛啡艹独讹扫番激est for monopoly gains is one and the imperatives of technology areanother. Those mainly have a bearing on market shares and on the absolute sizeof specific technological units , however ,the distribution of economicactivity , as between firms and markets ,and the internalorganization(including both the shape and the aggregate size) of the firm arenot explained, except perhaps in trivial ways ,in those terms
.Inasmuch as shape and composition are coreissues ,a theory of the modern corporation that does not address them is ,atbest ,seriously incomplete.
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
要干嘛??????????????
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
论文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求琅琊榜 最初的网络耽美版 跪谢啊啊啊啊_百度知道
求琅琊榜 最初的网络耽美版 跪谢啊啊啊啊