求 线上游戏老婆不可能的老婆不可能是女生的歌 1st love story 歌词的罗马音

动漫线上游戏的老婆不可能是女生04 插曲_百度知道
动漫线上游戏的老婆不可能是女生04 插曲
我有更好的答案
baidu:藤林圣子作曲以及编曲://f?OP《1st&nbsp?你难道就没听出来那个是OP:Luce&nbsp.hiphotos就是圣枪游侠卢锡安和鸭子跳海的那段BGM吧
为什么和OP听到的不一样 歌词也完全不同
你是OP全跳了的空降兵吧!你开个两个界面,一个OP画面,一个第4集14分钟的时候,再仔细对比吧。日文你听不懂,OP最后的英文是BEST STORY这总能听出来吧,那段BGM最后结束的时候也是BEST STORY!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
线上游戏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【2016.4月新番介绍】线上游戏的老婆不可能是女生?-动漫广场-多玩游戏论坛 -
手机版 - Powered by Discuz!求越前龙马Love Story的日文歌词,罗马音,中文,thank you!!&&_百度知道
求越前龙马Love Story的日文歌词,罗马音,中文,thank you!!&&
我有更好的答案
wat -ボクラノ love story
编曲:萢原大辅/前嶋康明
初めて行った君とのデートは
海の见える公园
话したいことあるはずなのに
黙ったまま时だけ过ぎ
僿の鼓动が君に伝わりそうで
繋いでた手を
慌てて离したけど君の目を见て
思わずまた握り返した
やがて过ぎる季节の中で
気持ちすれ违い离れた日々
忘れたくても忘れられずに
携帯の褃写真の中
二人の笑颜昔のまま
僿の背中を押して
君へと走らせた
もう离さないよ
今までの僿とは违うから
スキ君とずっと
手を繋ぎ歩きたいよ
二人足音重ねながら
君と僿の love story
綼く永远に...
君に伝えたい思いは胸の中
溢れてるけど
言叶に出来ないようなもどかしさに
君をただ抱...
亲,我要的是越前唱的歌曲,这个做什么?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
罗马音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁搜歌,是一首英文歌。里面好像有歌词叫什么朱丽叶...歌名是love story 可是同名作品太多。是女生唱的_百度知道
搜歌,是一首英文歌。里面好像有歌词叫什么朱丽叶...歌名是love story 可是同名作品太多。是女生唱的
歌词中有朱丽叶的为电影《给朱丽叶的信》插曲《Love Story》。歌名:《Love Story》专辑:《fearless》作词:Taylor Swift作曲:Taylor Swift演唱:Taylor Swift歌词:We were both young when I first saw you.I close my eyes and the flashback starts:I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.See you make your way through the crowdLittle did I knowThat you were R you were throwing pebbles,And my daddy said, &Stay away from Juliet.&And I was crying on the staircase,begging you, 'Please, don't go.'And I said,&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.I' all there's left to do is run.You'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say 'Yes.'So I sneak out to the garden to see you.We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew.S escape this town for a little while.'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter,And my daddy said &Stay away from Juliet,&But you w I was begging you, 'Please, don't go,'And I said,&Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.I' all there's left to do is run.You'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say 'Yes.'R they're tryin' to tell me how to feel.This love is difficult, but it's real.Don' we'll make it out of this mess.It's a love story baby just say 'Yes.'I got tired of waiting,Wondering if you were ever comin' around.My faith in you was fadingWhen I met you on the outskirts of town.And I said,&Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone.I keep waiting for you but you never come.Is this in my head? I don't know what to think&He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said,&Marry me, Juliet. you'll never have to be alone.I love you and that's all I really know.I talked to your dad, go piIt's a love story baby just say 'Yes.'Oh, oh.We were both young when I first saw you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
来自团队:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
歌名是love story
是Taylor Swift唱的,很红的一首歌
歌名:Love Story
演唱者:Taylor Swift
发行时间:2008年
作曲:Taylor Swift