正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Playrix 的免费 App 梦想小镇 (Township),请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
梦想小镇 (Township)
开发商:Playrix
Game Center
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Township 将城市建设和农场打理进行了独一无二的融合!打造您梦想的小镇!收获作物,运用您的设施进行处理,然后出售成品,以发展您的小镇。与远处的岛屿开展贸易。开设咖啡馆、餐厅和其他社区建筑,让您小镇的生活别有一番风味。探索矿区获得资源,寻找古董。打理您自己的动物园并收集来自世界各地的动物。准备好建造您的梦想家园了吗?让我们开始吧!Township 功能:* 使用各种不同的建筑和装饰来创建您梦想的小镇* 种植各种作物,并随后在您的工厂里进行处理加工* 风趣而魅力非凡的小镇居民会带上各种订单来找你帮忙* 矿区里有许多古董等着您发掘和收集* 建造动物园,进行动物育种* 使用著名的地标建筑来装饰您的小镇,如自由女神像、大本钟等等!* 与您的 Facebook 和 Game Center 好友一起玩或在游戏社区中交些新朋友!Township 虽是一款免费游戏,不过,游戏内的某些物品也一样可以用真实货币购买。如果您不希望使用此选项,只需在设备的“访问限制”菜单中将其关闭即可。*玩本游戏要求保持网络连接*Township 好玩吗?了解更多游戏相关内容!Facebook:/TownshipMobileTwitter:/township_mobile对游戏存有疑问?请联系我们的技术支持,电子邮件地址:.
版本 3.7.0 中的新功能
体验焕然一新的Township更新,各项新增内容和改进!
即将举办的新活动: 小镇居民将参加花卉节: *与其他玩家一同竞争一流种花人的头衔!种植花卉进行花卉摆设! *新增临时植物:郁金香、水仙、菊花。 * 8种全新的节日主题临时装饰物,部分装饰物可通过参与活动赢取!所以千万别忘了用花卉装饰你的小镇!
小镇新增内容: *新增工厂:咖啡工厂和热狗工厂! * 7种新食谱:美味的卡布奇诺或玉米热狗等众多美食! *新的作物:咖啡树; *新增5个扩展区; *博物馆新增的所有矿井古文物! * 4种全新的独特装饰物:荣耀之门、哈里发塔、超级大钻石、水上摩托艇。 *旗标设置中新增5种旗标:牙买加、巴巴多斯、苏里南、尼泊尔、缅甸。 *新增多种小镇居民可用的示意图!
动物园的新内容: *动物园最高等级提升至31级! *新增3种动物:雪白北极狐、可爱的鸭嘴兽和大野猪。 *新增7个扩展区。 *新增6种装饰物:充气龙、充气蜜蜂、枣椰树、日本赤松、黄花风铃木、犀牛雕像。 *新增动物园游客!
还有许多其他改进!
感谢游玩Township!更多精彩敬请期待!
?玩家来看看?
本来抱着试一试的心态下载的 但是一发不可收拾 还18块买了所有站点 真的好玩 操作性很强的 很多地方都值得推敲。时间差过关。好早好早 推荐推荐 我已经全部通关!特地过来写好评。大家可以免费下载试试看的。今天是日,终于,诺诺岛游戏更新了,出了新地图!太棒了!又要废寝忘食了!棒棒!很喜欢这个游戏,如有中文就好了,希望支持中文!这部作了同时讽刺了社会上某些虐待别人的人,现在玩了这款游戏我感受到小忍者的听话与可怜,被你整,也不能进屋,睡觉没被子,还是反着睡的?小忍者没有汤姆猫那样能说会道,也没有那么好的住宿,所以我们要对他好!忍者在我们大众的眼里是邪恶无耻的,但这里的人物天真无邪。这游戏确实很好玩,但我不知为什么经常网络连接错误。重要的是有一些低阶段的卡牌实在太用不上手了,就像我今天辛辛苦苦攒了两千块钱买了一张x连弩,用了以后却发现弱的不行,一个五级的加农炮都轻而易举秒掉它,,还省了三滴圣水,而且野蛮人我也觉得血量需要略微加强,往往一个火球砸的你没两滴血了,女巫除了是移动的,史诗级的还可以召唤几个小骷髅我觉得就没什么了,攻击一下三十多,这范围伤害除了打骷髅军团还行,打亡灵都要好多下,血量五百我也是醉了,野蛮人一人一刀就差不多了。更要命的是烈焰精灵,虽说圣水用的少,但是血量低的不行,骷髅兵如果近身打两下也得死,完全失去了原来的范围伤害效果。我觉得应该在准备时间时应该要减少受到的伤害,不然还没好呢,一个万箭齐发射死你准备冲出去的一大片,一个反扑就输了,没有悬念的。而如果传奇卡牌有一张,哪怕是一张用水量最少的矿工,一级血量都有一千多,还能百分百确定攻击目标,相对这一点来说,x连弩就差了十万八千里,矿工也只要三滴圣水,还不需要计算范围。这么多的强力压制我只举出一种,主要就是差的太远了,希望官方能多多考虑加强低阶段卡牌。
我的游戏体验和一些建议
当我开始接触这款游戏的时候就很快喜欢上了它 后来也是爱不释手 只要有时间就会一遍又一遍欣赏自己的劳动成果 我想这就是魅力所在吧 我每天都会在线玩上8个小时左右甚至更久 一方面是因为我真的很喜欢它 另一方面也是我想提出的建议 就是物品的制作时间有点长 或许是考虑到游戏整体的可玩性以及避免玩家沉迷其中吧 不过我倒是觉得这么好玩的游戏是没有办法阻止我们对它的喜爱的? 我还想说如果可以增加玩家与玩家之间的交易 以及好友可以互相沟通的话那就更棒了每次都想亲自感谢那些帮助我的人 ??
我的建议可能没有考虑到你们的想法 不过这也是我的心里话 感谢你们用心为我们带来快乐 也祝愿你们越做越好 ??
很好玩啊推荐一下
我想说话不会让出。不管不顾……我说你的好看哦哦回答记者提问时说这是我们的爱吃的是我们的生活区试图改变局面的能力年了给力花在自己身上才是真的很棒哦不对人和事都江堰水利工程的感觉得到更加高店花的海洋里遨游在我们的爱情观上海的朋友可以联系群众制度和措施和政策引导农民发展农业社会化
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 3.7.0大小: 95.3 MB语言: 简体中文, 俄文, 印度尼西亚文, 土耳其文, 德语, 意大利语, 日语, 法语, 繁体中文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语, 韩语开发商: Playrix LLC兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
4.68476&&&&&14297 份评分
&&&&&188010 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
一些现金?12.00几捆现金?30.00一信封现金?6.00一信封现金?68.00一盒现金?128.00几捆现金?18.00一盒现金?25.00几捆现金?6.00一信封现金?40.00一信封现金?25.00
更多Playrix的产品Township on the Mac App Store
Mac App StoreMac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac.To download Township from the Mac App Store, you need a Mac with OS X 10.6.6 or later.
By Playrix
Game Center
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Description
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming! Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world. Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started! Township features: * Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town * Various crops to grow and later process at your factories * Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill * Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect* Exotic goods brought from the islands* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals * Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more! * Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community! Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.*A network connection is required to play* Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game! Facebook: /TownshipMobile Twitter: /township_mobile Questions? Contact our Tech Support at .
What's New in Version 3.7.0
Enjoy an all-new Township update with a bevy of new content and improvements!Upcoming event: The townspeople are putting on a flower festival:* Compete against other players to be named the best florist anywhere! Grow flowers to make flower arrangements!* New temporary plants: Tulips, Narcissi, and C* 8 new temporary holiday-themed decorations, some of which you can win by participating in the event (so don't forget to decorate your town with flowers!).New in town:* New factories: Coffee Factory and Hot Dog Factory!* 7 new recipes: Cappuccino, Corn Dog, many more!* New crop: C* 5* All-new collection of mine artifacts at the museum!* 4 new special decorations: Gates of Glory, Burj Khalifa, the Biggest Diamond, and Jet S* 5 new flags available in the Flag Settings: Jamaica, Barbados, Suriname, Nepal, and M* Many new sketches with townspeople!New at the Zoo:* Max Zoo level pushed to 31!* 3 new animals: snow-white Arctic Foxes, lovely Platypuses, and enormous Wild B* 7* 6 new decorations: Inflatable Elephant, Inflatable Bee, Date Palm, Japanese Pine, Araguaney tree, and Rhino S* New Zoo visitors!And many other improvements!Thanks for playing Township! Stay tuned as more is yet to come!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
New update too difficult
I have been playing this game for almost two years and have really enjoyed it.
However, the last update made the loading of airplanes nearly impossible.
First, they would require items (coffee and hotdogs) from factories that weren’t even done being built.
It takes 3 days to build the factory when they first become available.
Today my airplane needed 24 puffed rice balls.
Each ball takes 45 minutes to produce so that means it would take 18 hours to produce that one product by myself. And then you can’t use that factory to produce anything else that whole time.
Ridiculous!
This update may be the one that makes me quit cold turkey!
New Update has Issues
I’ve been playing Township for two years and I’ve loved everything about it! It’s an amazing game with amazing benefits! Up until the new update, I was able to travel to my friends’ towns and help them with supplies they needed to ship, as well as them helping me. After the new update released, I have lost this ability. I can’t travel to any of my friends’ towns nor can I help them and vice versa. Please fix this! Otherwise, the game is PERFECT! &3
Pure Enjoyment!!
I have played a lot of games of this nature and I have to say this is the best so far.
Some things take a little longer than I wish, but hey, thats life right.
Great game!!
FreeCategory: Version: 3.7.0Size: 155 MBLanguages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, TurkishSeller: Playrix LLCCompatibility: OS X 10.7 or later,
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.65&&&&&60 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&3422 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Some Cash$1.99Bundles of Cash$4.99Envelope with Cash$9.99Box with Cash$19.99Case with Cash$39.99Envelope with Cash$5.99Bundles of Cash$2.99Box with Cash$3.99Box with Cash$13.99Envelope with Cash$0.99
More by Playrix
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Township on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Township by Playrix, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By Playrix
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming! Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open cafes, restaurants, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world. Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started! Township features: * Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town * Various crops to grow and later process at your factories * Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill * Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect* Exotic goods brought from the islands* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals * Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more! * Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community! Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu. *A network connection is required to play* Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game! Facebook: /TownshipMobile Twitter: /township_mobile Questions? Contact our Tech Support at .
What's New in Version 3.7.0
Enjoy an all-new Township update with a bevy of new content and improvements!Upcoming event: The townspeople are putting on a flower festival:* Compete against other players to be named the best florist anywhere! Grow flowers to make flower arrangements!* New temporary plants: Tulips, Narcissi, and C* 8 new temporary holiday-themed decorations, some of which you can win by participating in the event (so don't forget to decorate your town with flowers!).New in town:* New factories: Coffee Factory and Hot Dog Factory!* 7 new recipes: Cappuccino, Corn Dog, many more!* New crop: C* 5* All-new collection of mine artifacts at the museum!* 4 new special decorations: Gates of Glory, Burj Khalifa, the Biggest Diamond, and Jet S* 5 new flags available in the Flag Settings: Jamaica, Barbados, Suriname, Nepal, and M* Many new sketches with townspeople!New at the Zoo:* Max Zoo level pushed to 31!* 3 new animals: snow-white Arctic Foxes, lovely Platypuses, and enormous Wild B* 7* 6 new decorations: Inflatable Dragon, Inflatable Bee, Date Palm, Japanese Pine, Araguaney tree, and Rhino S* New Zoo visitors!And many other improvements!Thanks for playing Township! Stay tuned as more is yet to come!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
?玩家来看看?
本来抱着试一试的心态下载的 但是一发不可收拾 还18块买了所有站点 真的好玩 操作性很强的 很多地方都值得推敲。时间差过关。好早好早 推荐推荐 我已经全部通关!特地过来写好评。大家可以免费下载试试看的。今天是日,终于,诺诺岛游戏更新了,出了新地图!太棒了!又要废寝忘食了!棒棒!很喜欢这个游戏,如有中文就好了,希望支持中文!这部作了同时讽刺了社会上某些虐待别人的人,现在玩了这款游戏我感受到小忍者的听话与可怜,被你整,也不能进屋,睡觉没被子,还是反着睡的?小忍者没有汤姆猫那样能说会道,也没有那么好的住宿,所以我们要对他好!忍者在我们大众的眼里是邪恶无耻的,但这里的人物天真无邪。这游戏确实很好玩,但我不知为什么经常网络连接错误。重要的是有一些低阶段的卡牌实在太用不上手了,就像我今天辛辛苦苦攒了两千块钱买了一张x连弩,用了以后却发现弱的不行,一个五级的加农炮都轻而易举秒掉它,,还省了三滴圣水,而且野蛮人我也觉得血量需要略微加强,往往一个火球砸的你没两滴血了,女巫除了是移动的,史诗级的还可以召唤几个小骷髅我觉得就没什么了,攻击一下三十多,这范围伤害除了打骷髅军团还行,打亡灵都要好多下,血量五百我也是醉了,野蛮人一人一刀就差不多了。更要命的是烈焰精灵,虽说圣水用的少,但是血量低的不行,骷髅兵如果近身打两下也得死,完全失去了原来的范围伤害效果。我觉得应该在准备时间时应该要减少受到的伤害,不然还没好呢,一个万箭齐发射死你准备冲出去的一大片,一个反扑就输了,没有悬念的。而如果传奇卡牌有一张,哪怕是一张用水量最少的矿工,一级血量都有一千多,还能百分百确定攻击目标,相对这一点来说,x连弩就差了十万八千里,矿工也只要三滴圣水,还不需要计算范围。这么多的强力压制我只举出一种,主要就是差的太远了,希望官方能多多考虑加强低阶段卡牌。
我的游戏体验和一些建议
当我开始接触这款游戏的时候就很快喜欢上了它 后来也是爱不释手 只要有时间就会一遍又一遍欣赏自己的劳动成果 我想这就是魅力所在吧 我每天都会在线玩上8个小时左右甚至更久 一方面是因为我真的很喜欢它 另一方面也是我想提出的建议 就是物品的制作时间有点长 或许是考虑到游戏整体的可玩性以及避免玩家沉迷其中吧 不过我倒是觉得这么好玩的游戏是没有办法阻止我们对它的喜爱的? 我还想说如果可以增加玩家与玩家之间的交易 以及好友可以互相沟通的话那就更棒了每次都想亲自感谢那些帮助我的人 ??
我的建议可能没有考虑到你们的想法 不过这也是我的心里话 感谢你们用心为我们带来快乐 也祝愿你们越做越好 ??
很好玩啊推荐一下
我想说话不会让出。不管不顾……我说你的好看哦哦回答记者提问时说这是我们的爱吃的是我们的生活区试图改变局面的能力年了给力花在自己身上才是真的很棒哦不对人和事都江堰水利工程的感觉得到更加高店花的海洋里遨游在我们的爱情观上海的朋友可以联系群众制度和措施和政策引导农民发展农业社会化
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.7.0Size: 95.3 MBLanguages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, TurkishDeveloper: Playrix LLCCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.68476&&&&&14297 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&188010 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Some Cash?12.00Bundles of Cash?30.00Envelope of Cash?6.00Envelope of Cash?68.00Box of Cash?128.00Bundles of Cash?18.00Box of Cash?25.00Bundles of Cash?6.00Envelope of Cash?40.00Envelope of Cash?25.00
More Apps by Playrix}

我要回帖

更多关于 township如何加好友 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信