换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Chat live with US
Country/Region
Your Shopping Cart is Empty.
Free Project SupportSupport & Design 24x7Online Professional ServiceFree Project SupportSupport & Design 24x7Online Professional ServiceSpotlightSpotlightSpotlight
Free Project Support
Support & Design 24x7
Online Professional Service
Click to open expanded view
Cisco QSFP-100G-SR4-S Compatible 100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 850nm 100m DOM Transceiver Module#48354
QSFP28 transceiver module is individually tested on a full range of Cisco equipment and passes the monitoring of FS.COM intelligent quality control system.
Verified Purchase
03/12/2018
Considerably cheaper than the Cisco and worked with our Cisco N9K-C92160YC-X as hoped.
Showing 1 comment
Thanks for your positive comments. It is the support from you that keeps us moving forward. We have been striving to provide high-quality and cost-effective products for you fiber network. Furthermore, we also built up a professional test center to guarantee the quality of our products.By&FS.COM
Showing 1 comment
Thanks for your positive comments. It is the support from you that keeps us moving forward. We have been striving to provide high-quality and cost-effective products for you fiber network. Furthermore, we also built up a professional test center to guarantee the quality of our products.By&FS.COM
Verified Purchase
04/23/2018
Due to an urgent project, we needed 30pcs QSFP28 SR4 soon. Then I placed an order and the website showed it would be shipped from Seattle directly. I ordered F5 compatible parts, but I received Cisco parts. They explained the Cisco parts could replace the F5 parts. But based on the feedback from our engineers, we've met big problems when we connected Cisco parts with Juniper parts together before. It's an important project and we couldn't take the risk. So we required a replacement and they did a fast shipment. I love their service!
Verified Purchase
04/22/2018
I really worried about third-party modules previously, especially for 100G modules. My sales Shirley shew me their 100G switch for testing and promised to send me test report before shipment. Then I tried. The test result is beyond my imagination and it works well on my Cisco switch. It's important to keep trying. You will find much good things.
Have a question?
Cisco QSFP-100G-SR4-S Compatible 100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 850nm 100m DOM Transceiver Module
Choose question type*
Please select...
Specifications
Technical support
Suggestions
Country/Region*
Email Address*
Send me an email when my question is answered.
I agree to the
Kind notice: For making sure a healthy environment of online shopping, FS.COM, in its sole discretion, will remove those questions with content of advertisment, attack, insult alike.亮剑这样低成本,零演技的电视剧,完全是靠原著跟编剧写的好,这个【街头篮球吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:626,553贴子:
亮剑这样低成本,零演技的电视剧,完全是靠原著跟编剧写的好,这个
这个应该没人反对了吧
拼战术配合的足球网游,非RMB玩家的福利!FreeStyle街头系列续作,释放你的足球信仰!
像LZ这样的帅哥大家也是笑笑而已。
群狗之一路过
6L黑菊自重
LZ能护到我还不烧高香?
楼主黑木耳自重~
舔舔更健康
看看兰州的伪狗牌,我微微湿润了
为什么像楼主这样的(此处略去20字)怎么就这么多呢。
伪nm,D8盗用我的
零演技?李幼彬吃干饭的?你换个人试试
LZ的马子水很多 过多爽
没人反对楼主老婆很不错吧?