我有更好的答案
高兴解答 【美服】幻想神域(Aura Kingdom)公测 近网看祝游戏愉快
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
aura的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Aura Kingdom
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: Jul 2014
Play Aura Kingdom
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
22 February
Hello dear players!
We have a news, and it's a good one. Level 90 Patch is near!
On Wednesday February 24th, the servers will go down to implement this new patch. As usual the patching process is fairly long, so do not worry if the game is unavailable for an extended period of time!
A couple of things that weren't mentioned in the Patch Notes:
-
- Kills in PvP channel do not count towards Medals / Achievements
- Gaia Fragments Cap have been increased from 9,999 to 30,000
- Golden Dragon Points do not count towards Monthly Dragon Point Rewards.
Cheers!
Myzzrym
15 February
Hello there dear players!
We will be rolling a fix for the bugged Medals & Achievements this week, starting at:
- 3pm PST (Feb 16th)
- 6pm EST (Feb 16th)
- 0am CET (Feb 17th)
- 7am PHT (Feb 17th)
The downtime is estimated to last around 15 hours!
Apologies for the long downtime, unfortunately we haven't found a way to make it faster :(
Best,
Myzzrym
“Fun, polished, and addictive experience”
“If you haven't started playing, it's time to jump in.”
“Offers a unique Anime type MMORPG that many fans of this genre have been waiting for.”
About This Game
Aura Kingdom is a new Anime MMORPG published by Aeria Games. Developed by the studio behind the highly popular Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, Aura Kingdom offers a grand and beautiful world for every player to explore with beautiful anime graphics.
Starting with one out of eleven different classes, Aura Kingdom offers the possibility for players to select a sub-class once they reach level 40, allowing for countless of original builds! Players will also walk along the side of their Eidol they are loyal interactive companions who grant the strength to unleash massive combos.
Thousands of players already walk the world of Azuria. It is time for you to join them!
Key Features:
Interactive companions – Eidolons are no ordinary pets. Not only do they participate in battle, but they will also remember your actions and tell you what's on their mind. They are part of Azuria!
Fast-paced, dynamic fights – Mobility is a key aspect in battle. Think fast, act faster! Dodge your foes' attacks and call upon your Eidolon to unleash spectacular combos!
Adaptability – Customize your character so he can overcome every challenge! Improve the skills that fit your play-style and switfly change them during battle to adapt to your opponent's strategy. Creativity can win you the battle!
A wonderful world – Travel the immense lands of Azuria, visit towns brimming with life and explore mysterious and hidden dungeons to stop the evil of this world. You can make the difference, hero!
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), Windows 8
Processor: Intel Pentium4 2.8 GH AMD K8 2600 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 ATI Redeon X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 6 GB available space
Recommended:
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32bit/64bit), Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.66 GH AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9500 ATI Radeon HD2600 or equivalent
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 6 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
49 people found this review funny
15.1 hrs on record
At first, I really liked this game.. No real reason. It was aesthetically cute, and the cash shop was mostly there for little &pretties&. Unfortunately, I am writing this review as a negative, as I cannot suggest this game to anyone due to the practices of the company. In short, once you start buying points with real cash, if you choose to stop buying, they will ban your account.I had been playing this game for a little while, and purchased quite a bit of points, but when my points started piling up and I just felt i had nothing to truly spend them on, I ceased buying, only to be greeted with an email a few months later stating that &for my protection& a ban has been placed on my account due to billing inactivity. They inform you to contact support on their website, and provide transaction histories that you cannot access, due to not even being able to log into your account. If you attempt to, you are greeted with a messege saying your account is frozen for &violation of terms of services&. Don't believe me? Run a google search. The issue speaks for itself. It is not that I did anything illigal. I did not violate terms of service. The company banned me for choosing not to buy &optional& points via real cash, on their &free to play& game.
Was this review helpful?
56 people found this review funny
1,426.6 hrs on record
Got perma-banned for &inappropriate language& because I said 'shiit' in the game.The reply I got after I contacted the costumer support:The reply I got after I inquired that how long my ban will be in effect:The last reply I got after telling them that they are going overboard, and that a certain infamous paying user got away with repeated offenses for months before being permanently banned.I'd also like to add, that I reached level 75 without paying just the day before I got banned. And after I contacted customer support (first screenshot) I was told that I'm free to make a new account and play the game. Which is strange, because if they really wanted to get rid of players that break the ToS, they wouldn't let me to get back into the game with a different account. The product manager himself stated in a forum thread before, that they &punish players and not accounts&. Of course, that thread has been deleted since so it's up to you whether you believe it or not.The conclusion of my review is that you should be very careful if you are a free player, because the game rules apply to you differently. While a paying player may get away with months of serious harassment, a free player may get permanently banned for saying a word as harmless as &shiit&I hope you will think twice before you support such company with your money.
Was this review helpful?
9.5 hrs on record
Like so many others, got randomly banned for not playing in a while. Played since initial release, lost level cap main and several alts, as well as all the cash store things I mistakenly bought way back when I thought Aeria were worth supporting. My friends all lost their accounts too, pretty much my entire clan I believe. With no warning. For not logging in for a while. Yet I still get sent emails about cash store offers :'D 10/10 classic Aeria Games.
Was this review helpful?
95 people found this review funny
0.5 hrs on record
Hey! *CRASH* Well, this game might be really grea..*CRASH*Okay, at least let me enter into main men.. *FILE IS MISSING*I am done.
Was this review helpful?
183 people found this review funny
120.3 hrs on record
You will quickly learn that MMORPG actually stands for &Mostly Men Online Role Playing Girls&10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteAura Kingdom 有玩的么?_steam吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:500,312贴子:
Aura Kingdom 有玩的么?
刚下了这个游戏,有吧友玩过咩?好玩咩?
穷人 不合须弥什么的 合...
你们猜梗在哪里
尼玛的,我想知道还能不...
以前看朋友玩过不会玩,...
最强内线镇楼!
说好的做实事,落实到人...
本人打算买一本...
姑凉我突然想玩网游,看...
脸生没人权啊
下面一堆差评也是炫酷
坑的一比,还不如玩国内的网游。
还行,偶尔丢包严重。反正泡菜游戏嘛。不过话说我好像玩的进度连一半都没到。最近没玩了。
曾经的RO伙伴!
我玩。。。。今天才下载,一起吗???
幻想神域的话,有VPN就去玩台服,港服,当然你喜欢的话,日服也随意,反正有汉化包,只要别入国服坑
来自从10回滚的Lumia830
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求助里面的Aura Kingdom是幻想神域_百度知道
求助里面的Aura Kingdom是幻想神域求助【steam】里面的Aura Kingdom是幻想神域?_幻想神域ol吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:98,165贴子:
求助【steam】里面的Aura Kingdom是幻想神域?
正片在三分钟之后
如题 已经下载两次了 还...
幻想神域是刚租服 求土...
深夜更 更(水)完睡觉 ...
这几天吵得沸沸扬扬的说...
天塔开到100层的话,感...
如题,会吗会吗 原贴在...
你知道的 ...