【幸运赛车】投注、赛车2016年一3月26号前一预测

天蝎座今日运势日 - 美国神婆星座网
天蝎座今日运势日
整体运:★★★☆☆ &平平爱情运:★★★☆☆ &平平事业运:★★☆☆☆ &不佳财富运:★★★☆☆ &平平运势短评来点新创意,让生活有点改变。今日开运幸运数字:9幸运颜色:墨玉绿贵人星座:水瓶座开运方位:西北方向今日吉时:pm:10:00--11:00今日运势解析一成不变的打扮让人有点乏味,不妨去做一个形象设计,另一种风格的造型也别有一番风味。与人相约,要守时,若临时有事也要打个电话告诉对方一声,让人对你的言行产生质疑可就不好了。今日爱情运势别过分依赖另一半,有些事你完全可以自己做主;单身者有机会邂逅优秀的异性。今日事业运势有好多事情需要你去处理,显得忙碌起来。不过,有时间你也会找些乐子轻松一下。今日财运在钱财上,自己保管为宜,便于资金周转。
Copyright & 2018 meiguoshenpo.com All Rights Reserved.日法国里昂一日游(1)
从格勒去里昂是比较方便的,火车一个多小时就可以到了。里昂属于大城市,法国南部算的上枢纽了。
里昂市区位于(La
Rh&ne)和(La
Sa&ne)交汇处,其主城区以河流为界大致可分为三大部分:西侧为富维耶山,老城区位于两河之间的半岛上,新城区则主要集中在东部。
我们从火车站下来,先去老佛爷购物,花了很长的时间,快到中午时分才乘地铁到达里昂的老城区。接到电话姥姥走了,心情也不好。遇到教堂就多坐了一会儿。老城区走了走,然后去富维耶山上的圣母大教堂,然后又去了古罗马斗兽场和金头公园,在火车站吃了东西,就回格勒了。
从格勒到里昂的火车上拍的。法国的山我总觉得有点奇怪的是,它和平原的分界线总是很清晰,平原地区是绵延的土地,偶尔有些村镇,然后就突然的出现了一座山。那山也不像秦岭那么广阔,似乎很窄的一条。不知道是我的错觉还是真的是这样,总觉得山就是山,平原就是平原,两者像是各自捏好了然后再拼上去的一样。从格勒到安纳西的路上,很多河流切割的地面很深很深,不像中国的河流感觉和地面几乎是在一个水平线上。那些河流和土地的交接也是非常突然,一片平平的地忽然就是一个大深沟,一点儿过渡也没有。
我们买的来回票,相对也很便宜。两个人47欧吧。下了火车先看了看地铁,找地方要了一个地图,后面的行程主要就是靠地图来了。这里是火车站附近的购物广场,属于相对较大的shopping
mall。在老佛爷给蓉蓉妈买了她想要的包包。
地铁到达老城区,这个是圣让首席大教堂。拍这张照片之前接到我妈的电话,说是姥姥走了。
圣让首席大教堂
对面是富维耶山上的圣母院。
圣让首席大教堂,圣让首席大教堂位于富维耶山山脚下,索恩河西岸。从历史文化的角度来看,大教堂通常被认为是里昂老城的一部分。它建于11世纪末至16世纪初,其正面采用了华丽的哥特式风格,入口处装饰着280块14世纪早期的四方形的石刻图案浮雕。教堂内有个巨大的自鸣钟,每天正午,下午两点,四点,六点报时。这座教堂并不算特别宏伟,但却以资格老、地位高著称。据说,里昂大主教享有首席大主教的地位,因而他的座堂冠以首席大教堂的名称。这里曾目睹过约翰二十二世加冕的典礼,也曾欢庆过法王与王后玛丽·德·美第奇的盛大婚典。
在教堂里面,碰到了一个牧师,他用英文问我是哪里来的,我说是中国上海,他接着换了中文和我聊了几句。他说他去过中国上海佘山的天主教堂,并且还给我拿了一份资料,上面有佘山天主教堂的照片。我们聊了几句谢谢他,就离开了。我带了一本中文的圣经小书,现在还在家里放着。
除了教堂旁边就是里昂的老城区了。因为这个周末是法国的复活节,所以游人很多。这个大叔在做类似煎饼的食品,卖的也不便宜。
熙熙攘攘的老城区。不过再怎么人多,大家还是井井有序的,路面上也很干净。虽然有商家占道,但是大家还是非常注意不打扰到行人。
步行去富维耶山还是有些累的,我们走的路大概也不对,手机导航不怎么准确,一时也没有找到地铁站,因而只能步行了。
去富维耶山的路上,爬了一段路,然后还走错了。回到导航上面,仍然是找不到地方。问了同行的几个美国人,他们也不清楚。还是问了当地人,才找到一条小小的路通往教堂。等爬到教堂门口,已经气喘吁吁了。
富维耶圣母堂位于里昂市区西侧
,高耸于富维耶山丘,常被视为里昂标志,可利用登山缆车抵达,或沿陡峭斜坡步行上山。修建于年,它的外表采用了罗马和拜占庭风格,窗花、马赛克和装饰十分华丽,内部的镶嵌画和壁画精美绝伦。外观由和中世纪风格融合而成,以大理石装饰,玻璃闪耀着五彩斑斓的花纹,内有精美的镶嵌画和壁画。右边相连的圣母礼拜堂塔顶上,玛利亚塑像亭亭玉立,在阳光下金光闪闪。站在教堂左侧的平台上,可俯瞰里昂全城的景色。
圣母院的外观,天蓝的不像是真的
这张看的更全一点。尖尖顶,很远的地方就看的到。
给姥姥点了一颗蜡烛,祝愿她走好,在天堂里面不要缺钱花,然后能见到她的大女儿,过的快快乐乐!
圣母玛利亚怀抱耶稣
耶稣的故事壁画
转了一圈后出来,在这里可以看到老城区的全貌。
老城区位于两条河之间的区域。
然后我们去了古罗马剧院和金头公园。下篇再记。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。日托福独立口语小范围预测及参考答案
来源:新东方北京学校
作者:周徐敏
  日的托福考试应该重点复习哪些题目? 新东方周徐敏老师为大家带来日托福独立口语预测题的思路解析,更多3月26日托福口语机经预测请参考》》》
  口语1(共18道)
  Who should be paid more: a nurse, a teacher, or an officer?
  思路:
  teacher
  1.teacher is a profession that cultivates a young generation in a country.
  解释: in the modern society, everyone has to get an education and what kind of area you want to join in the future has largely depends on your teacher since he or she will influence you a lot.
  例子:I studied mechanical engineering when I was in the college since I adored my Physics teacher in high school.
  2. teacher’s social status needs to be strengthened.
  解释:with the increasing number of high-paid jobs, the career of being a teacher cannot compete with others and there will be less and less high school grads choosing to study pedagogue, which is a detriment to a country’s development in the long run.
  描述你觉得最重要的物品(Describe an object that is the most important to you),并说明如何得到的和为什么重要。
  思路:
  cellphone
  1.communication depends on it
  解释:instead of talking with each other face to face, people become reliant on cellphones as long as their store the phone numbers.
  例子:I moved to a new city since I was ten and I have to maintain the friendship through my phone by communicating with through WeChat and etc.
  2. can be used as a tool to relax.
  解释:people can listen to music, watch a video or play games.
  例子: many children play League of Legend through their phone after school and they can be very absorbed in the game to release pressure.
  Describe a day you enjoy most or most special for you
  commencement ceremony.
  思路:
  1.marks the end of my campus life and the beginning of my new life.
  解释:four years of college life had made me fully prepared for my future career and I could’t wait to apply what I had learnt in the real life.
  例子:I was engaged in the area of computer science after graduation and I loved create new things constantly through programming.
  2.my friends of mine celebrate that day together.
  解释:many of my close friends just came to my college to celebrate for my commencement ceremony and We had a crazy day. We drink beers, dance and sing with each other and I could totally enjoy myself.
  Describe a tool or an object that you rely on often in your daily life. Explain why it is important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
  思路:
  参考题目2
  Your friend is considering getting a new pet. What kind of animal would you suggest and what advice will you give him?
  思路:
  1. man’s best friend
  解释 everyone likes dogs, accompany us everywhere
  例子 my dog T-mall is 5 years old now and he sleeps on my bed every night.
  2.smart, keep strangers away
  解释 dogs can smell strangers, and they can bark very loudly to scare them away
  例子my neighbor’s dog even help to catch a thief last summer.
  The university acts as a venue for three kinds of student activities:
  - Concerts performed by students
  - Drama acted out by theater students
  - Lectures given by a well-known professor
  Which one do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
  1.i love drama
  解释 I am a big fan of drama and I dreamed to be an actress since I was a little girl
  例子 when I am watching a drama, I can totally enjoy myself and forget about anything else. Relax. Release pressure.
  2.concerts are loud.
  Too many people and too much music give me headache.
  3.lectures are so boring that I would fall asleep.
  在这一百年之内有很多发明,说一个你觉得对你生活改变最大的.
  two effects
  1.make communication easier
  解释in the past, send pigeons, write letters, it could take days or even weeks,but now, communication can be simultaneous
  例子 chat online through apps such as…
  emails
  2.entertain
  解释now, people are under pressure from work, study
  例子through the internet, they can play games, watch movies, listen to music
  在学校里喜欢什么活动What activities do you like to do at school?
  1.healthy
  解释 nowadays, people are doing less exercise and eating less healthier diet. That explains why they are suffering from all sorts of diseases ranging from diabetes to heart attack.
  例子my brother was weak before, but after running on the treadmill in the gym 2 hours per day for 2 months, he’s getting much better shape.
  2.make friend/enlarge social network
  解释more chances to meet people. Communicate. Common interests,
  例子my brother met his best buddy Mark in the gym. They not only work out together, but also play games, going to dinners even watching movies together,
  TASK1 上过的两个学校,解释两个学校的区别。
  思路:primary school and high school
  1. the environment is different.
  解释 小学smaller than 高中.
  小学no garden, 高中:big garden, flowers and trees, beautiful, fresh air.
  2.teachers are different,
  解释 小学 nice and kind, never blame us
  高中 strict.
  例子:once I was late for the math class, my head teacher called my parents immediately
  Describe why organizing time is challenging for university students and why it is important?
  1.challenging because students are so busy.
  解释pressure from study. if I want to go to a better college, I have to study harder and harder
  例子 homework, extra online courses, exams
  2.important because time is limited and precious
  解释:we should make full use of it so that we can learn more, we can do more things with the limited time.
  例子:if I organized my time properly, I can use the saved time to do other more meaningful things such as:…
  Talk about an important decision that you have made. Explain in detail why this decision was important to you.
  Get my driver’s license
  1. convenient
  解释 fast ,save time, get things done more efficiently
  例子drive myself to school.
  30 minutes faster than taking the bus
  2.I love cars
  解释 get to know more about the things I am interested in since I was a child.
  例子 I was crazy about automobiles. Read magazines, watch TV programs
  Which one of the following would you like to do on the weekend: stay with your family, go to the gym, or watch TV?
  1.healthy
  解释 nowadays, people are doing less exercise and eating less healthier diet. That explains why they are suffering from all sorts of diseases ranging from diabetes to heart attack.
  例子my brother was weak before, but after running on the treadmill in the gym 2 hours per day for 2 months, he’s getting much better shape.
  2.make friend/enlarge social network
  解释more chances to meet people. Communicate. Common interests,
  例子my brother met his best buddy Mark in the gym. They not only work out together, but also play games, going to dinners even watching movies together,
  If your friend is dropping out of the college, would you consider it a good thing?
  1.save money
  解释college tuition is expensive nowadays, plus the living expense.
  Huge financial burden for the family.
  Use the money to do other things, such as…
  例子 if i drop out, I would start my own company…
  2.save time
  解释4 years of college, we might complete nothing, but if we do sth else, that’s a different story.
  例子if I drop out, I would use the time to work. Get experience.
  Which of the following Art classes would you be more interested in taking? Wood Sculpture, Painting or Photography?三选一,可以学一样art,选哪样? 摄影;
  photography
  1.preserve memory
  解释capture the most precious moment in our lives
  例子my mother still kept the photo of my 3-year-old birthday
  2.I love taking photos
  解释 get to know more about the things I am interested in since I was a child.
  例子 I was crazy about photography. Read magazines, watch TV programs about it.
  你有个哥们要面试了,他问你要ADVICE啊,你觉得他怎么样才能成功哇?
  1.be confident
  解释 leave a good impression to the interviewer
  If he does not trust himself, he is destined to lose
  例子last time when I was in a interview, I was so nervous that I thought myself unqualified for the job, and I failed.
  2.ask sb with experience for help
  解释save him time, give him tips, encouragement
  例子 he can ask his father for some instructions
  你认为哪个时期是最困难的:童年时期,青少年时期,成年时期?Which period do you think is most difficult: childhood, teenager or adulthood?
  Teenage time
  1.pressure from study
  解释 if I want to go to a better college, I have to study harder and harder
  例子 homework, extra online courses, exams
  2.stress from peers
  解释trying to be better, to stand out, struggle for identity
  例子everybody is working their best to catch up with one another.
  Describe your first time to go to school when you were young, you like it or not.
  6 years old, and I like it
  1.new faces
  解释 curious about everyone. The teachers, classmates…
  例子 I met 3 new friends in a single day: Mike, Marry and Ben.
  2.knowledge
  解释first step to get to now the world
  例子 1+1=2, recognize some Chinese pinyin …
  你住的国家面临的问题... 翻译的不知道对不对 原题似乎是" explain your country's problem or OOXX
  Air pollution
  1.too many private cars
  解释 gas emission. CO2, SO2… harmful
  例子 we should encourage people to take more public transportation
  2.cutting down trees
  解释trees absorb CO2 and release O2 to fresh the air, but humans are cutting them down.
  例子we should plant trees instead of consuming them
  (关注公众号:周徐敏托福写作,点击对话框听&说 查看319独立口语预测,点击写作预测对话框查看319独立写作预测思路分析)
  口语2(共18道)
  People often will watch movies or television shows with their families and friends. Some prefer to remain quiet until the end of the movies or shows, while others prefer to discuss with family members and friends while watching. Which do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
  Keep quiet
  1.exercise our brain,
  解释 if we discuss once we meet any problem, we would miss the time to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe, as the movies or shows go on, we would understand gradually.
  例子:last time, I went to a movie with my friends, and I didn’t ask them anything when I have some doubts, instead, I solve the puzzle myself quietly, and I felt proud.
  2.respect others.
  解释 if we discuss, it could affect other people’s experience.
  例子 last time I went to a movie, my friends were discussing, and I couldn’t help listening. Guess what, I missed the most important part of the movie!
  有的大学强制上外语课,有的强制上计算机课。你认为哪个更重要?
  思路:computer science, we should learn more about computer because it has brought so many advantages to us
  1.make communication easier
  解释in the past, send pigeons, write letters, it could take days or even weeks,but now, communication can be simultaneous
  例子 chat online through apps such as…
  emails
  2.entertain
  解释now, people are under pressure from work, study
  例子through the internet, they can play games, watch movies, listen to music
  Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do you think is better and why?
  思路:
  1.students have no idea of which one is suitable for them
  解释:take me as an example. I thought automobiles were cool so I decided to study Mechanical Engineering. However, I found it was completely different from what I thought and I ignored my weakness in Physics and Mathematics. So I took a job in other areas after graduation.
  2.students can have more chances to experience different majors.
  解释:since students are not restricted in one major, they can attend classes in various domains. Thus, they can access knowledge in multiple areas. For instance, a student can both study computer and science and painting. it will be beneficial for him to resume to study computer science in the future since the process of learning painting can develop his patience.
  Some people prefer to solve a challenge all by themselves. Others prefer to depend on other people's help. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
  depend on others
  1.depend on parents
  解释:copious life experience, can provide us with constructive and practical advices.
  例子:when I found difficulties in dealing with complicated relationship with my new classmates. My parents encourage me to be as friendly as possible and learn to share my own stories with others. Being honest with others is the best way to make new friends.
  2. depend on friends.
  解释:no one can be perfect and accepting advices from friends can be necessary.
  例子:I can’t make the decision whether to study abroad and then my friends help me weigh the pros and cons. For instance, even though I cannot ignored the huge expenditure as well as a series of obstacle I might be confronted with, I could access the diverse culture and learn foreign language and access the latest technology.
  Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do you think is better and why?
  思路:
  Do you agree or disagree: it is more enjoyable to read fictional literature than those of non-fiction.
  1. it’s exciting when it’s not real
  解释 real things could be plain and boring, that’s why there’s fiction, fiction exaggerates the reality and gives the readers better experience.
  例子when I read some fiction literature, I would cry even when I know it’s impossible to happen because it got me thinking about my life.
  2.getaway with reality is exactly what we need today
  解释now, people are under pressure from study, work and life
  例子when I read fictional literature, I can let go all the burdens and focus on sth that makes me feel far away from the real world.
  有些人觉得在大学的学习是很重要的,有的人觉得它并不怎么重要,你的观点?
  1. expensive
  解释college tuition is expensive nowadays, plus the living expense.
  Huge financial burden for the family.
  Use the money to do other things, such as…
  例子 if i drop out, I would start my own company…
  2.save time
  解释4 years of college, we might complete nothing, but if we do sth else, that’s a different story.
  例子if I drop out, I would use the time to work. Get experience.
  Do you like to study alone or with others?
  With others
  1.help each other
  解释during study, we would encounter all sorts of problems which we might not be able to solve by ourselves, that’s when we need more brains, and even if we could, with extra help, we will work it out sooner
  例子i usually join group discussions after class, guess what, I never have to stay up late to finish my homework
  2.motivation
  解释 peer pressure
  例子 when I study by myself, I could easily be distracted. TV, phone or games
  Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it’s important for students to study Art and Music in school. Explain your answer in details.
  1.art and music enable us to see the world from a different angle
  解释artists and musicians use their unique way to capture the most beautiful or precious moment in our lives.
  例子when I listened the Moonlight by Beethoven, I could almost feel myself in the situation. That’s the magic of music, same goes to art.
  2.art and music help us relax
  例子when I am in my art class, I can let go all the burdens and focus on sth that makes me feel free.
  Do you agree or disagree that children should learn to draw or paint
  1.art and music enable us to see the world from a different angle
  解释artists and musicians use their unique way to capture the most beautiful or precious moment in our lives.
  例子when I listened the Moonlight by Beethoven, I could almost feel myself in the situation. That’s the magic of music, same goes to art.
  2.art and music help us relax
  例子when I am in my art class, I can let go all the burdens and focus on sth that makes me feel free.
  Do you agree or disagree that assignments handed in after the deadline should receive a lower score?
  1.fair to others
  解释rules must be consistent and apply indiscriminately to all. Even if you finish better than others, the fact you hand it in late justifies that you deserve a lower score.
  例子last time when similar situation happened in my class, where my teacher did not handle properly, we felt disappointed.
  2.set up an example for all
  解释this is as punishment to warn you and the others not to be late again.
  例子my sister’s class has this strict rule, no wonder she’s being extra careful to punctuality
  选择participate in activities alone or with a team or group.
  With others
  1.help each other
  解释during study, we would encounter all sorts of problems which we might not be able to solve by ourselves, that’s when we need more brains, and even if we could, with extra help, we will work it out sooner
  例子i usually join group discussions after class, guess what, I never have to stay up late to finish my homework
  2.motivation
  解释 peer pressure
  例子 when I study by myself, I could easily be distracted. TV, phone or games
  你同意富人应当帮助穷人这种观点吗?Do you agree that wealthy people should be required to help poor people?
  disagree
  1.wealthy people earn money by themselves, they should have the right to decide where to spend.
  解释it is unfair to require them to do sth against their own will
  例子even though now this is no constitution requiring the rich to help the poor, they are actually and surprisingly doing it! Making it mandatory might change the game.
  2.the poor should learn to stand up by themselves not others giving,
  解释an old saying goes like this:give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. teach a man to fish and you feed him a lifetime.
  Some people think students should study in classroom. While others believe that they should visit museum and zoo to study. Which one do you like?
  Museum and zoo
  1.learn knowledge in practice.
  解释 easy to understand and memorize
  例子when I was in 5th grade, my biology teacher took us to the zoo to learn about animal behavior.
  That was a class where I could see, touch, ask and discuss. I could still remember everything I learned at that time.
  2.interesting experience
  解释going out of the class room, the atmosphere changed. You might feel like talking more or talking to someone you do not feel like talking to before.
  例子I found myself to be a completely different person outside the classroom and they adored me.
  你同意参与课堂讨论能使学生学到更多这个观点吗?
  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Participating in class discussions makes students learn more. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
  思路: yes
  1.understand knowledge better
  解释If the students can not understand what the teacher is talking about during the class,It's necessary for them to stop right there to exchange ideas with others. Either their classmates might have the same problem, so they can solve it together. Or, they can provide the answers.
  2.The student can improve their communication skills during the process
  解释Communication is important.
  Understanding is one thing, Being understood is another.
  Class discussions create more opportunities for students to practice how to get along with others and how to express their ideas more efficiently.
  Some students prefer to go to universities or colleges in their hometown. Others prefer to go to universities or colleges in new cities or towns. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
  思路: new place
  1. Learn to be independent.
  解释everyone would need to take care of himself at certain points of life, which makes independent skills necessary and important.
  例子 go to college in new cities
  need to learn to clean the room, do the laundry, and even cook
  2.New place ,new experience
  解释 Meet different people, understand different culture
  例子 I studied in Beijing,
  Met my best friend Sarah
  know more about Beijing's tradition
  Do you think that people will read fewer books in the future than they do today? Give details and examples to support your response. Begin your response after the beep.
  思路:agree
  1.Instant information filled with people's lives.
  解释Gradually people are losing the capability to process long and complicated information like what's in the books.
  例子My cousin is chatting with friends through wechat every other minute, or checking the news Seventeen times a day.
  2. People would have no time to read books
  解释More work, more pressure, less time.
  If you have time, would you choose to learn to play a new musical instrument or learn to play a new sport?
  New sport
  1.healthy
  2.make friend
  教师简介:
  周徐敏 北京新东方托福本科直通车托福写作名师 既是托福魔君,又是暖心奶爸,巅峰传统课堂,回归教学本质,独特教学方法,带领学生工科写作难题!
  从事托福考试培训多年,教授课程涵盖基础、强化、冲分段,具有丰富的教学经验,教学风格自成一家,其教授的学生从初中到大学研究生包括各个层次的学生,各个年龄段的学生,能够非常准确的把握学生们的问题所在,并帮助学生们去逐一解决对应的问题。 善于营造一个轻松和谐的学习氛围,在课堂上以幽默风趣却又专业性权威性极强的形象打动每一位学生,提高学生们的学习热情,激起学生们的学习欲望。课后也能够非常负责的给每一位学生提供帮助,和学生们做到亦师亦友,从业多年中,一直深受学生爱戴追捧。
  微信号:dreampursuing
  新浪微博:周徐敏
  微信订阅号:周徐敏托福写作
  新东方个人主页: i.xdf.cn/zxm
  &转载,请注明来自微信订阅号:周徐敏托福写作&
  编辑推荐:
新东方网托福官方微信:新东方托福 (微信号:xdftoefl)
最新考试资讯、托福预测、托福解析,请扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信!
新东方托福辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
热搜课程:
托福工具箱
托福考试动态
托福综合辅导}

我要回帖

更多关于 幸运赛车开奖结果 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信