我的梦想英语作文梨都梦

Object not found!
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server.
The link on the
seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of
about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact
Apache/2.4.17 (Win32) PHP/5.6.15每个人都有梦想,可我的梦想却永远必须离我而去,为什么?_百度知道
每个人都有梦想,可我的梦想却永远必须离我而去,为什么?
许我该梦想许选择错许切切并存自太累
理想现实矛盾统体真羡慕阶段觉情顾切珍惜灿烂纯真我命自留些让自热泪盈眶我命白我纯真理想段真挚情我定能琐碎苦闷激情堆砌起变伟命......我每庸庸碌碌没理想停止向前未我辈堆积起永远堆琐碎......理想现实矛盾统体两极间转换我等我要发现苍白所我要快乐着让我、泪水、痛甚至矫情都散发本光芒
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
怕做怕想要梦想要敢追求希望能迈向功所要鼓励自;要泄气要自信要坚持放弃总梦想变现实加油哦
成长,成长。
梦想的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译人人都有梦想,我也有.我的梦想是到世界各个地方去旅游.我觉得那是一段很长很长的旅程首先,我将乘坐飞机飞越彩虹,在彩虹之上的某个地方,有个很高的地方,只要是你敢做的梦都会实现接着,我将到达美国,去看看自由女神像,去尝尝小吃.然后再来到法国、英国、印度.我要看遍世界各国的名胜古迹,这将是一个多么美好的事情不过,要想实现这个梦,还是要付出很大的代价的
十一有爱0035
Everybody all have the dream,I also have.My dream is travels toworld each place.I thought that is section of very long very longjourneys First,I will ride the airplane to fly over the rainbow,aboverainbow some place,will have a very high place,so long as will bethe dream which you will dare to do can realize After that,I will arrive US,will have a look the free goddesspicture,tastes the snack.Then arrives again France,England,India.I must look the various countries the scenic spot historicalsite,this will be a how happy matter But,must want to realize this dream,or must pay the verygreat price
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Everybody all have the dream, I also have. My dream is travels to world each place. I thought that will be section of very long very long journeys first, I will ride the airplane to fly over the rainb...
Everyone has a dream, so do I. I have a dream that one day I will travel around the world, which I think is a long trip.First, I will fly over the rainbow by air. There will be a very high place ...
Everyone has dreams,so do I.My dream is traveling in all over the world.I felt that was long long trip.First,I will take plane to fly the rainball.There are some place very high above the rainbal...
扫描下载二维码梦幻的虚伪??
喜欢,就分享给好友吧!
你的梨涡我的梦发布的其它内容
个性网站内热门搜索}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的梦想英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信