求小漠解说的国服第一杰斯南陵花神最新一期31分钟的英文歌曲和46分钟的纯音乐

小漠解说国服第一杰斯30:10分钟的背景音乐是什么_百度知道
小漠解说国服第一杰斯30:10分钟的背景音乐是什么
提问者采纳
没找歌名找歌词知道泽圆(本AV)AV片片曲.希望帮助oh i like thatoh i like thati like thatwhat have i done fallen for younow you're all in my mind(butt?) losing controli never thought it would beno regrets you are more than a surpriseyou're cheers outthe way that you kissi just melt from your lipshold me closer and closer
and forever there's be sunshine and rain 'cause we made love like the stormevery word every touch feels like heavenyou're holding the keyi've been searched foryou just creeped deep inside
made a holeyou tare me to apartopen new doorsyou have changed my whole world and
i'll never be the samethe way that you kissi just melt from your lipshold me closer and closer and foreverthere'l be sunshine and rain 'cause we made love like the stormevery word every touch feels like heavenyou're just what i need
dont take your love awayyou're my everything(my everything)
dont take your love away
i just love your way(wuuu
i do love your way)stay with me and stay(making love forever)the way that you kissi just melt from your lipshold me closer and closer and foreverthere will be sun and rain we make love like the stormevery word every touch feels like heaven
提问者评价
太感谢了。。 有下载就行
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 国服第一系列杰斯 的文章