有一个答题app可以选app类别排行和玩家PK 玩家的级别是小学 初中 高中什么的

目前发现相对好一些的全是英文版的。比如gameloft(没错,就是那个游戏公司)出了一款幼儿学数学的APP,相当不错。
这里有一个列表来源 Summer of Fun & LearningBest Creativity AppsArt Lab for Kids - paper cutting and painting activity for children – create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miroBy francois walter(1.99) Art Lab for Kids– paper cutting and painting activity for children – create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miro is one fun and creative art app. Choose a background and then choose shapes based a particular artists’s style. The results from mixing and matching shapes with backgrounds are sophisticated and slick. Pieces can be moved, rotated or resized easily. There are no IAPs, but I would love it if they added more styles and backgrounds even for purchase. Ads for other apps by this developer are tucked away under a secured screen. Anyone young or old who loves creative arts will enjoy this app. A few quilt possibilities crossed my mind while playing! Highly Recommended. ~Jo Booth OT on
04:18:51 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Art Lab for Kids ??? paper cutting and painting activity for children - create collage like matisse picasso klimt and miro - Educational AppLabo Car Designer(4-8yrs)By Labo Lado Inc.(2.99) Labo Car Designer is an app packed with fun chidren! It not only allows children to trace, paint, and add custom details to their very own vehicles, but kids can actually drive them along a wonderfully animated path as well! The app provides an outline of the vehicle they choose to trace, then they can paint with an assortment of colors and brush widths, finally kids can add details like sirens or even custom and sized wheels. Then it is time to drive! The child’s creation comes to life as they navigate through fun environments with entertaining obstacles like balloons. This is a great app for fine motor skills, creative play, and, while driving, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills. a of course the app is just plain fun too! What I also like about this app is that chidren with a lot of fine motor difficulty will not be kept from playing the app because they cannot trace well enough. if they try their best, they are able to move on to the driving portion of the app, which is great for those with special needs like my son, who thoroughly enjoyed the app! I highly recommend it. There are no external links, ads, or IAPs. ~Angie Gorz on
22:19:01 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Labo Car Designer(4-8yrs) - Educational AppDraw With Us! – Stickers, Photos, Pencils & Fun for KidsBy Fox & Sheep(2.99–&FREE) Draw With Us! – the creativity app for kids. This is a fun creativity app for kids. They can draw and create their own picture with many different colours. They can choose from pencil, texta or paint brush, and there is also an erase or bin the whole picture option. Artworks can also be saved to your device. You can even take a picture of yourself or a friend and decorate with funny accessories. There are also many sticker options available with many different scenes and options to create the ultimate picture. Some of these include characters from past fox & sheep apps, others are animals or fun eyes, noses, tails etc. to create creatures or funny images limited only by your imagination. Included in the stickers are party items, construction, sports, princess, animals and so much more. The app comes with some images pre-made to give some ideas or your kids can edit these images as well. The option is there to use symmetrical drawing as well which allows children to create on one side of the page and have their drawing mirrored on the opposite side. Brush sizes can be changed between 3 different sizes and I really love the attention to detail where when you are using the paint brush it shows all the individual brush strokes which I think is quite clever. My only wish was that there was more of a colour option available as the colours are limited a bit. Since it is supposed to be a draw with us app and the main focus seems to be more on the stickers than the actual drawing itself. Completed images are also saved on the homepage where they can be reedited at any time. These can also be added to your devices photo roll. There are no IAP’s and external links are locked from kids. ~Sharon Turriff on
05:47:17 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- Draw With Us! - Stickers, Photos, Pencils & Fun for Kids - Educational AppMini Monet – Creative Studio and Art Club for KidsBy Sprite Kids(1.99) Mini Monet – Creative Studio and Art Club for Kids is a wonderful app for your art loving child (or older!). There are fun coloring pages, blank pages to draw on your own, and many colors, textures, stamps, and “stickers” to use while creating. When first using the app the narrator guides you, showing you where the different features are within the app. This is a great way to get the most out of the application. I like that this is an app of creativity, an open ended experience for the child. There are opportunities to share the art with other users of the app, but it requires parental supervision and assistance. There are no in app purchases. I love that this app has weekly drawing challenges. To have that little creative nudge is a wonderful way to get a child to keep working and perhaps inspire them to create something magical. This is a great app. ~Dece Starks Gherardini on
12:06:12 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes – Mini Monet - Creative Studio and Art Club for Kids - Educational AppDrawing Together!By Tipitap Inc.(2.99–&1.99) Drawing Together! This is a really cool app for working together and spending time together. It took a bit of effort to actually get the 2 devices to connect together but we got there in the end and it was fabulous. We were able to see what each person was doing and speak with each other at the same time. Each person can see what the other is adding to the drawing. You can choose from 28 pictures that the app comes with as well as 6 backgrounds for free drawing and 6 games that you can play together. Further collections can be purchased via IAP which is locked from kids and you can unlock one of these by connecting the app with facebook which also has a lock on it. The app can also be used as just a drawing and colouring tool for kids as well. An excellent way to share with your kids if you are away or just if you want to share something within your own house. Some special time together. The microphone works better if you are in seperate rooms, as we got a bit of feedback when we were sitting besides each other however this can also be turned off. We had so much fun together doing this. I highly recommend this app. ~Sharon Turriff on
04:19:14 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Drawing Together! - Educational AppFelt BoardBy Software Smoothie(2.99) Felt Board is a super creative app. No more losing felt pieces with this felt board! Create to your hearts content. The pieces are colorful and vibrant and there are so many to choose from in addition to all sorts of backgrounds. The pieces are categorized so you can choose from people/features (hair, eyes, etc), clothing, accessories, animals/insects/creatures, outdoor/nature/community, shapes, and letters/numbers. Just drag the piece onto your background. Saving your felt boards is a great feature of this app as well as taking a photo of your creation. This app has so many uses and does not have in app purchases. I highly recommend Software Smoothie’s Felt Board for anyone’s iPad! ~Jackie Bryla on
20:24:13 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Felt Board - Educational AppDoodle Fun Bugs – Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4By Gil Weiss(1.99) Doodle Fun Bugs – Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4 is a neat app for younger kids, which includes 19 pages of simple, guided drawing activities, and a page of free drawing. The app’s instructions are narrated, which is great for young children. You can choose from 8 colors and change the width of the paint brush. Also, once the creation is complete, it can be saved to the camera roll. Some of the pictures are more simple, some require more thought, which is good for a range of children. This a great app for creative play. The links in this app are secured by 3 second hold, and there are no ads or IAPs. I would recommend this app to others. ~Angie Gorz on
09:16:13 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- Doodle Fun Bugs - Draw & Play Paint Scribble Sketch & Color Creative Adventure Game for Kids Boys and Girls Explorers: Preschool Kindergarten Grade 1 2 3 and 4 - Educational App | AppyMallImagination Box - colors, shapes, numbers and lettersBy Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Imagination Box – colors, shapes, numbers and letters Another Fantastic app from the team at Jump apps. Play Dough comes to life and like the real thing, it can be molded and manipulated in size, shape, and orientation. First choose your background – and decorate it, if you wish with markers or a photo from your camera roll. Then you can begin to add your dough to the scene. Play is limitless and helps builds children’s confidence by creating something out of raw materials without judgement. Learning letters, numbers, and colors are assimilated into play. This app is also going to be a must have for clinicians, especially OT’s working on tactile sensitivities. By having children experiment and learn to be successful with apps like this, it is easier to transition to the real life counterpart because they know what to do. Highly recommended! There are no ads or IAPs. ~Jo Booth on
05:12:46 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Imagination Box ??? colors, shapes, numbers and letters - Educational AppPixieDust – A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids, Free for iPadBy LittleKits GmbH(3.99) PixieDust – A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids. This is a really fun app for kids to draw and create their own artwork. You can only choose between pencil, crayon or paintbrush for drawing or painting and you cannot change the brush size on these. The effects that you can add in are awesome though. You can bubble balloons, cars and many more as you swipe your finger across the screen add in fun borders or backgrounds or patterns, there is just so much to do. This free version comes with a beginner pack. There are other packs available via IAP which are not locked from children. These include Princess, Party & Ocean pack, and it looks like they may add in Dino & Fairy later. Still a lot of fun in the free version just make sure you have IAP disabled on your device. ~Sharon Turriff on
04:48:53 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- PixieDust - A Creative Drawing and Painting App for Kids, Free for iPad - Educational AppLazoo’s Magic Stickers!By PlayDate Digital(1.99) It’s a fun app to work on the child’s creative and self-expressive side! Food (or your own picture from the device’s camera) is used as the background, and then stickers are used to turn the picture into something else! Time to think outside the norm and even draw/color your own stickers to use within the pictures. And as soon as the user presses “go,” the stickers magically become animated. This app is more of an app where there is no one right answer and taking risks rewards the individual with creative new inventive pictures! Very creative and well-done app with no in-app purchases! (and iTunes access can be turned off in parents section) ~Christie on
20:23:31 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Lazoo's Magic Stickers! - Educational AppToca Hair Salon 2By Toca Boca AB(2.99) Toca Hair Salon 2. Fun app to play, and a great app to help desensitize sensory sensitive kids to the sequence and sounds of getting a haircut. In this app, you can pick from 6 different customers and wash, style and/or dye their hair. I love the fact that when you reopen the app, the characters return to their original state (time to get another haircut!). This teaches us that hair regrows when we cut it and we need to do this periodically. There are so many applications to using this app – learning about shapes and color to segueing into pretend play. The developers have created a page of talking points for parents as well as instructions for disabling photos or links. ~Jo Booth on
04:52:15 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Toca Hair Salon 2 - Educational AppCute Food – Creative Fun with Fruits and Vegetables, Healthy and Funny Meals for KidsBy Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Cute Food – Cooking App for Kids is such an innovative and creative way to get children excited about fruits and vegetables. Not only will children work fine motor skills as they imagine food masterpieces and gain a broader knowledge base of various fruits and veggies, they will unleash their creative mind in the process. The app is fun and engaging. I can’t help but recommend it because I found myself lost in the creative play as I was reviewing it! I simply could not stop playing with my food. And I don’t think kiddos will either. ::smiles:: Immediately after my fun I found myself craving the most deliciously colourful salad one could ever imagine… and I made that salad a tasty reality! Indeed, I think this app has a lot to offer and is well worth the purchase:) I most definitely recommend it! ~Leora Smith Appleby on
10:28:40 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Cute Food - Creative Fun with Fruits and Vegetables, Healthy and Funny Meals for Kids - Educational AppNick Jr Draw & Play HDBy Nickelodeon(6.99) Nick Jr Draw. This would have to be one of the best free drawing apps I have found around. There are so many things your children can add into each drawing. There are animated stickers that do things when you tap on them. Chalk, crayons, textas, charcoal, pencils, spray paint, and paint brushes all in a huge range of colours with 3 different sizes for each one. There is also the collage maker which puts a collage of stickers whereever you draw your finger and it plays fun music while you are doing that. Some awesome fun splatter tops which splatters paint when you press on it, send it spinning around the page and see where you can get it to splatter paint. Magic Wands which add some wonderful magic to you childs animated artwork. Fireworks, Surprise Blocks, and Bouncing Balls are just some of the other fun animations your child can add to their amazing picture. Well worth the price as it is quite unique. Save your picture and share it with family and friends. A 5 Star app. ~Sharon Turriff on
06:05:32 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- Nick Jr Draw & Play HD - Educational AppMyBrushes Pro – Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting BrushBy effectmatrix(2.99) My Brushes Pro – Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting BrushThis is an app divinchi would be proud of. There are over 50 “brushes” to choose and several ways to customize that “brush” there are even a few that can mimic a good calligraphy pen complete with pressure and direction knowledge.Blending is a snap and if your a fan of stippling this is your app. Want to see how that tat may look or maybe you have an airbrushing idea. See what it may look like before wasting canvas. ~Amanda cabrera on
16:46:39 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes- MyBrushes Pro - Sketch, Paint, Playback on Unlimited Size Canvas with Pencil, Pen, Oil Painting Brush - Educational AppPuppet Workshop – Creativity App for KidsBy Sebastian Bachorzewski(2.99) Puppet Workshop – Creativity App for Kids. This is a very cute app, where you can decorate sock or glove puppets. This app would appeal to the pre school age. The instructions are in an obvious place, addressing the parent to read. Once the parent has told the child what to do, the creativity begins. The child will learn how to decorate his puppet with various items. He can make the items bigger / smaller and rotate them. Then the child can save his new puppet, erase it, and start over. There are a lot of different puppets to pick from as well as a lot of items to decorate with. The child might realize that he can make the puppets out of his old socks, thus setting the scene for a real puppet show. Overall, I thought the app was wonderful for the younger crowd. I couldn’t really find anything that I didn’t like. I would definitely recommend it. ~Cynthia on
10:45:52 ==& User rating: 5 Recommended: Yes –Puppet Workshop - Creativity App for Kids - Educational AppMister Maker – Let’s Make It!By P2 Entertainment Ltd(4.99–&2.99) Mister Maker – Let’s Make It! This fun app is not only great for encouraging kids creativity it also works on shape recognition as well. The app includes 4 areas of play. Our favourite is the doodle draw where kids can create anything from their imagination. They can draw, paint, spray paint usea roller, clue objects, use stickers, bits and pieces, funny face parts to create an amazing work of art. There are also different types of paper which kids can cut shapes or objects from and use in their creation. There is also a fun smudge option which my kids just love playing with. Once your artwork is finished it gets saved to the gallery. From the gallery you can frame your work. The shapes section requires your kids to pick from one of the 4 shapes and then they have to find a number of shapes hidden throughout each level. These are also colour coded to make it easier for younger children. All objects that you add to your work can be made larger or smaller by either pinching fingers together or by using the slider on the side. The slider is also how you adjust the size of your paint brushes. There are no IAP’s and external links are double locked from kids. ~Sharon Turriff on
20:17:20 ==& User rating: 4 Recommended: Yes- Mister Maker - Let's Make It! - Educational App
每年美国最优秀的APP是由Parents’ Choice Awards (美国家长严选奖)评选出来的,也叫儿童奥斯卡。是由非营利机构——家长评选基金会(Parents Choice Foundation)所设立之奖项,专门为各年龄层的孩童选出最优质的产品。该奖项自1978年设立至今已超过35年,是全美历史最悠久的儿童产品奖项,奖项评定由教育家、科学家、表演艺术家、图书管理员、家长和孩子组成的委员会决定。每样产品都经过公正客观的评选过程,大约2个月左右的测试期,并由家长与孩子亲自体验产品。评选的种类包括:影音、书籍、DVD、杂志、APP、电视节目、玩具和教育网站。奖项有6种:经典 (Classic)、金牌 ( Gold)、银牌 (Silver)、推荐 (Recommended)、认可 (Approved) 和新奇奖 (Fun Stuff)。想看APP推荐的可以直接拉到最下面,这些优秀的App,可以用来作阅读、培养同理心、数学启蒙、数学辅导,培养空间感和发散思维,也可以学到相关的数学和日常英语。但是现在的问题,根本不是没有好APP, 而是APP太多没法选好吗!从日苹果发布会推出第一代iPad至今,各种各样的儿童教育类App越来越多。据称,在移动互联网领域,除了游戏,最有赚钱潜力的就是儿童教育类产品。根据2012年5月App Store中国区应用类型分布显示,游戏以19.7%的份额仍然排在第一位;紧跟其后的则是教育类App占比10.4%。目前,中国婴幼儿数量已达1.08亿,仅婴幼儿早教市场需求,2015年就达到2万亿元规模。 随着移动互联网时代的来临,基于移动互联的APP产业也迎来了高速发展期,其中儿童教育类APP更是重中之重。教育类App有多火?2013年中国儿童产业研究中心的调研报告表明,儿童教育类App市场已形成。通过分析在中国区App Store最受欢迎的200款付费教育类App,可发现儿童(0-12岁)教育应用占到55%的份额。随着消费者App消费观念的成熟和儿童教育类App产品品质提升,未来此类产品市场前景广阔。2014年在线教育领域融资金额高达44亿元。由于BAT的进入,智能手机以及4G网络的普及,在线教育APP成为流行行业的“神器”!截止2015年年底,Apple App Store有80,000个教育型App,平均每天大概有2.6个新的APP涌现。有外国专家通过对200篇文献调查研究发现,在决定给娃用App之前,家长不妨先体验一下,问问自己以下四个问题。 App是Minds-on还是Minds-off?好的App应该让娃积极思考脑洞大开,而不是被动接受不用动脑。比如我们都用过GPS,虽然我们顺利到达了目的地,但是压根不知道怎么去的。也就是说我们通过指令来被动地完成任务,但没有主动处理各种交通信息来学习任何知识。这种类型的App有看视频、听歌听故事、通过简单的“排除法”作答就能解锁下一关、重复同一种类似“切水果”的动作获取积分等。看上去在学习,还是真的在学习?
2. App能让娃集中精力吗?想象一下你拿起电话准备打给一个朋友,突然楼下快递来了,等你再回来打开手机时已经想不起来要给哪个朋友打电话了。生活中我们很容易分心而分神,在手机App上也是。很多App号称的“强化升级”功能,实际只是bells and whistles (花哨的附加功能),比如更换界面背景、音效、升级装备等等,很容易转移娃的注意力。有调查表明,对比父母用电子书和纸页书讲故事给孩子,虽然电子书新颖的互动方式和细腻的立体展示,实现了纸媒科普读物无法实现的效果,但是用传统的纸质书父母会围绕书讲更多的故事,孩子的理解能力也会更强。电子书熊孩子会提出“按这个键、按那个键、画面亮一点、声音大一点”之类的要求,打断了阅读过程。像电子书一样,App更有趣味性,但是作为父母应该让孩子关注学习本身,而不是这些这些额外的功能。
3. App映射了真实生活吗?如果孩子会唱字母歌但不识字母,他可能仅仅学会了一首歌的旋律并没有更深的理解。实验室研究证明,父母如果能帮孩子在学习中跟生活中的真实事物建立联系会帮助孩子更好地学习。比如一片披萨是三角形,一个蛋糕是圆形,两个苹果加三个苹果等于五个苹果等,就比单纯在屏幕上学习哪个是三角形,哪个图案是圆形更有意义。App可以只教数字和字母,但是要让孩子知道知识是可以运用到真实生活中的,是有意义的才是最重要的。
4. App有学习社群互动吗?最好的学习资源从来都不是酷炫的视频,DVD或者App。所谓“三人行,必有我师”。人与人之间的相互学习更能促进深层次的思考。曾经有实验通过不同的学习方法对比儿童的学习成果,相同的学习内容通过在线互动,在线学习和观看视频三种方式对比,结果发现在社群的师生互动模式下学生更好地理解学习内容。这种互动可以是面对面的,也可以通过在线完成。以上的实验只是众多证明社群中学习更有效的结论中的一种。虽然在初期的App市场儿童教育类似乎都是孤立的学习模式,但是现在的最新App都在鼓励孩子跟家长和小伙伴一起学习。有些只是创建一种社群的感觉,哪怕只是用自己喜欢的卡通人物像小黄人、米老鼠创建自己的账号都能增加孩子的学习兴趣,提高参与性。除此之外,再补充几点什么是一款好App:a. 个性化 Personalized App内容设置可以根据自己娃的需要量身打造b. 反馈 Feedback每个阶段的学习都能得到实时反馈c. 思考技巧 Thinking skills鼓励孩子多思考,提高创造性和分析能力d. 参与性 Engagement 让孩子很主动的想学习e. 分享 Share可以完整的记录学习过程并导出,方便和家长老师以及小伙伴分享学习成果好啦,以后下载儿童教育类App前先自问这几个问题,就能判断娃是否真的可以玩中学啦!推荐2015年春季部分获得家长严选奖的APPMilk Hunt 一只可爱的袋鼠找牛奶,有点像超级玛丽、魂斗罗的闯关界面,上天入地会游泳。在冒险过程中可以练习小学1-5年纪的数学,有加减乘除、小数分数等等。简直是一款数学学习的全能App!这款App获得了不少大奖,是Smart Apps for Kids评选出的最佳儿童数学应用。而且,所有内容竟然免费!价格:免费适用机型:iPad,iphone适用年龄:5-12岁特色:小学1-5年级数学自定义,答题正确率一目了然获奖:“2015 Best Mobile App Award for children - BMA 2015”“Parents’ Choice Fun Stuff Award 2015”下载链接:牛奶追捕: 免费的数学游戏,为孩子们学习乘法,除法,加法和减法:在 App Store 上的内容TallyTots Counting一个用谜语儿歌教孩子数数的App,专为幼儿园的宝宝设计,画面丰富多彩,贴近自然。让孩子在互动中学会数字的顺序,从1数到100。价格:18元/2.99美元适用机型:iPad,iPhone,ipod适用年龄:5岁以下下载链接:TallyTots Counting - 学习123S采用数字和图形 - 计数和唱沿着从1到100 - 有趣的教育游戏为学龄前的孩子:在 App Store 上的内容Dragon Shapes: Geometry Challenge还记得小时候的七巧板吗?这是一款用七巧板学习几何的APP。界面中国风,有故事有游戏有发散思维。孩子们的朋友小龙在森林里走丢了,为了解救他,必须要用七巧板组合出符合要求的图形。在这个游戏过程中,孩子们既听到了有趣的故事,又会了解基本的几何知识和术语,启发空间意识和可视化能力,都是学习几何重要的思维基础。价格:免费适用机型:iPad,iPhone,ipod适用年龄:3-12岁下载链接:Dragon Shapes - Lumio Geometry Challenge:在 App Store 上的内容Montessori Math City蒙氏数学是由蒙特梭利博士发明的数学学习方法,主要帮助激发孩子对于数学学习的兴趣。这款App就是一套帮助孩子学习数学的应用套件,用循序渐进的游戏方法,帮助孩子理解十进制,找到规律后,能够从1数到1000。学会这种理念,可以为孩子以后接触到更抽象的数学理论打好基础。而且有全中文版,推荐给小学刚入学的孩子。价格:28元/5美元适用机型:iPad,iPhone,ipod适用年龄:6-8岁下载链接:蒙氏数学城 - Montessori Math City:在 App Store 上的内容2016年秋季获奖App部分推荐Toca BlocksToca方块是一款益智游戏,以丰富的色彩为玩家们带来挑战,帮助儿童们开发大脑思维能力,一款儿童创造性教育app,在Toca Blocks的冰纷国度,发掘砖块的特性:有些弹性极佳,有些黏腻沾手,各自具有独特之处。刮一下砖块表面,你会发现深藏在表面底下的秘密:动手堆叠砖块,神奇的事会随即发生。专为儿童设计,适合6-8岁小孩。你永远无法预料,想像力会带你发现哪些美好!价格:2.99美元适用机型:ipad适用年龄:6-8岁官网:A new way to play | Toca BocaDr. Seuss's ABC - Read & LearnDr. Seuss简直就是美国童书界的莎士比亚。在美国童书界的地位非常高,至今无人取代。最著名的书有“The cat in the hat”, “Green eggs and hams”, “How the Grinch stole Christmas”等等。是全世界排名卖最好的前十名的作家,得过普利兹文学奖,两座奥斯卡(一部纪录片一部卡通短片)和两座艾美奖。这本26个字母的教学书,用最简单的元素表达最天马行空的想象力。比如”What begins with U? Uncle Ubb’s umbrella and his underwear too.” 言简意赅的点出了“U”。朗朗上口,让宝宝难以忘怀。价格:3.99美元适用机型:ipad适用年龄:1-5岁下载链接:Dr. Seuss's ABC - Read & Learn - Dr. Seuss on the App StoreHighlights Monster Day美国版的电子宠物。选择你最爱的小怪兽从早到晚撩他:刷他的大黄牙、喂他百吉饼、帮他做实验、打篮球。然后洗澡喂食,轻轻地哄他睡觉。帮助学龄前儿童了解友谊、探索他们周围的世界并培养同理心和独立自主的个性。价格:2.99美元适用机型:ipad,iphone适用年龄:2岁以上获奖:2016 Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review;2016 Parents' Choice Silver Award下载链接:Highlights Monster Day on the App Store总而言之,儿童教育类App市场潜力至今尚未完全释放,国内市场目前还只是成长期,距离成熟还有待时日。因为开发门槛较低,市场产品参差不齐,家长们在下载体验后思考一下我们今天提出的四个问题,参考权威榜单介绍再让娃玩。未来移动终端的持有量会持续上升,并且科技的进步会将屏幕对眼睛的伤害逐步下降,相信优质的儿童教育类App也将迎来黄金发展期。文章首发在我的公众号:硅谷学堂 guiguxuetang
热门推荐问题}

我要回帖

更多关于 app商标类别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信