是这个; 밀정 &#5
我有更好的答案
乱码了。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Edit page background site, can not upload files and pictures, click on the button did not respond to the editor, IE8 shows JS error, missing objects, editor.js 132 lines. Check the Internet, originally eWebEditor browser compatibility issues. Before
Solution reference http://servicemix.396122./Problems-deploying-a-JMS-su-td3249641.html Download bcprov-jdk13-132.jar package, execute the command mvn install: install-file-Dfile = C: / Downloads/bcprov-jdk13-132.jar-DgroupId = bouncycas
北京时间9月21日消息,据国外媒体报道,借助美国宇航局斯皮策空间望远镜和哈勃空间望远镜,再加上宇宙引力透镜放大效果的帮助,来自美国约翰·霍普金斯大学的天文学家韦征(Wei Zheng,音译)领导的一个小组发现了可能是迄今已知最遥远的星系目标. 此次该小组所观察到的这一星系存在的时期是宇宙大爆炸后仅仅大约5亿年.这一遥远星系存在的时期非常特殊,当时恰好是宇宙从一个被称作&黑暗时期&(Dark Ages)的阶段中逐渐摆脱出来的时期.在这一时期,宇宙从一个完全黑暗,没有任何星星的广袤存在向着
北京时间9月28日消息,美国宇航局近日公布了哈勃太空望远镜拍摄的迄今最遥远星空场景,包含的星系最远达132亿光年(光年指光在真空中传播一年的距离),这意味着这些星系发出的光芒在宇宙中穿行了132亿年之后才抵达哈勃望远镜. 哈勃望远镜的这张照片名为&极超深场&(XDF),是有史以来人类拍摄的最遥远星空,覆盖的天空区域仅仅相当于一个满月张角的很小一部分,但仍然包含了多达5500个星系天体目标,其中最暗弱星系的亮度仅有人类肉眼可见最暗弱天体亮度的亿分之一. 哈勃超深场图像利用美国宇航局哈勃望
下载地址: http://down.sandai.net/mac/Thunder1.1.0.132.dmg 更新信息: 升级浏览器插件(chrome,firefox,safari)解决下载离线url没速度的问题,支持firfox 7 优化普通任务的下载速度 修正下载进度达99.9%之后无法下载的问题 BT任务自动过滤一些没用的文件,如____padding_file 和 thunmb.db等 自动备份bt种子文件,避免种子被误删导致下载失败 修正菜单-工具-浏览器支持-高级配置 界面不正确问题
6日,格鲁吉亚老妪安季萨·赫维恰娃去世.她自称出生于1880年. 格鲁吉亚老妪安季萨·赫维恰娃自称出生于1880年,是&世界上最长寿的人&.尽管近年来她一直为此申请吉尼斯世界纪录,但纪录尚未得到认证,她已于本月初辞世. 经历多 赫维恰娃去世前与一名42岁的孙子住在格首都第比利斯以西约370公里山区的萨奇诺村.老人持有的苏联时期证件显示,她出生于日.据英国&太阳报&报道,赫维恰娃死于10月6日.照此计算,她的寿命为132岁零91天. 如果一切属实,那么赫维恰娃
新浪科技讯 1月22日下午消息,尼尔森在中国的合资公司CR-Nielsen(ChinaRank合作伙伴)今日发布2008年度中国互联网广告市场总结.数据显示,2008年中国互联网广告市场价值为132亿元,比2007年增加42.1%. 与此同时,2008年中国互联网广告市场广告推广项目数为43579,广告主数为5504,创意数为129739,分别比2007年增加61.5%.77.7%和55.1%. 2008年互联网广告投放趋势 2008年互联网广告增长率 2008年互联网广告投放变化趋势 2008
北京时间7月10日消息,据美国福布斯杂志网站报道,最近欧洲核子研究中心(CERN)的科学家们宣布他们在大型强子对撞机(LHC)获得的数据中找到了特征和神秘的希格斯玻色子相一致的新粒子.这是一项重要的发现,因为它确认了粒子物理学标准模型的正确性,这一模型预言了希格斯玻色子的存在.尽管有很多种不同的亚原子粒子,但是希格斯玻色子的地位非常特殊,因为根据标准模型,正是这种粒子赋予了宇宙中一切其它物质以质量. 尽管我们仍然认为科学发现可以由一位天才在自家地下室的实验室里独力完成,但事实上,要想发现宇宙最基
新浪科技讯 北京时间8月26日消息,据国外媒体报道,惠普今天表示,将在周二完成132.5亿美元收购EDS交易.这是惠普2002年斥190亿美元收购康柏以来,该公司最大规模的收购案,将使其晋身全球第二大IT服务提供商. 惠普发言人表示,公司将正式接收EDS全球超过14万员工.与收购康柏交易引发激烈争议不同的是,收购EDS案并未遭到惠普投资人的强烈反对.随着PC业务利润日趋微薄,及打印机业务增长趋向平缓,这笔收购是惠普在核心业务之外寻找新盈利点的最新努力. 惠普CEO马克·赫德(Mark Hurd)
Name Modify the Household Information Logo ZH-1-2 Subsystem Name Household Data Management System Name Household Management Interface Description Input An input position of households, information, family members: Household Location: district number,
全部:/download 第一期 开源力量公开课第1期-生产环境下的Java排错调优-施懿民 第二期 开源力量公开课第2期-Go, 基于连接与组合的语言-许式伟 第三期 开源力量公开课第3期:2小时学会iOS应用开发 第四期 开源力量公开课第4期-Maven与持续集成-许晓斌 第五期 开源力量公开课第5期:Python Web开发入门 第六期 开源力量公开课第6期-两小时玩转OpenStack-杜玉杰 第七期 开源力量公开课第7期-如何用开源软件打造企业
当完成若干功能之后,就可以创建版本了.版本的概念在英文里面是build,可以对应到软件配置管理的范畴.这是一个可选流程,但还是建议团队能够实施版本管理.这个版本主要的作用在于明确测试的范畴,方便测试人员和开发人员的互动,以及解决不同版本的发布和bug修复等问题. 有的同学会问,既然是版本管理,那么禅道能不能管理源代码吗?禅道当然是无法管理源代码了,呵呵,这是非常专业的一个事情,已经有非常好的开源软件来解决这个问题.比如subversion和git.大家可以根据自己实际的需要部署安装.禅道里面的版
def main(): lst=[2,3,4,4,1,2,2,5,2,2,4]#从12点位置开始,顺时针把所有数字填在此处 i = 0 while 1: if walk(lst[:], i): #print i break i+=1 def walk(lst, i): a=lst[i] lst[i] = 0 ppp = 0 for s in lst: ppp += s if s: break if ppp == 0: print i, a return True p1=a+i p2=i-a p1
Hibernate connection pool configuration &! - Jdbc -& &property name=&connection.driver_class&& oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver &/ property& &property name=&connection.url&& jdbc: oracle: thin: @ 10.203.14.132:15
XKungfoo today the last day, G in the above linked to make a horse industry chain issues. Some hang indecent horse skills did not say in detail, where the open bar. In fact, some not, that is, skills, and some people have played. The first in a horse
1function HashMap(){ 2 3 var ItemCollection=new Array(); 4 //private 5 6 this.getMapCollection=function (){ 7 return ItemC 8 } 9 10 var MapItem=function (key,value){ 11 12 this.key=(key==null?&&:key); 13 this.value=(value==null?&&
Some JSP code &script src = & / js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js &Type =& text / javascript && &/ script& &script& / / Jquery in order to avoid the '$' and other '$' conflict, in this will be in jquery's' $ 're-named the' jQuer
The contents of a very comprehensive JAVA materials, from J2SE to J2EE, easy-to-digest and explain, very suitable for beginners Contents Chapter I: Java started 1 Learning Objective 1 Java History 2 Java Technical Overview 3 3 advantages of Java tech
Notes # .. Local variables, method parameters, method name: lower case letters at the beginning or at the beginning of global variable * _: $ Instance variables: @ (the back can not compete directly with the figures) Class variables must be initializ
China Mobile 134.135.136.137.138.139.150.151.152.157.158.159.187.188, 147 (data card) China Unicom 130.131.132.155.156.185.186 China Telecom 133.153.180.189 CDMA 133,153 Are then as follows: Mobile phone number match &^ 1 (3 [4-9] | 5 [012789] | 8 [7
Javaeye site before it was written three dice will roll a number of kinds of the results of a surface sample questions, with the object-oriented way of thinking, then their own thought and thought one day late at night and found that this problem can
First, under the so-called java nio to understand is what! And hair design of a traditional server-based network is to use blocking I / O for multi-threaded model to achieve, but because the systems are often read and write at the time of making the
1 /* 2 * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates 3 * and open the template in the editor. 4 */ 5 6 7 8 import java.util.ArrayL 9 import java.util.L 10 11 /** 12 * 13 * @author root 14 */ 15 public class Main { 16
import java.io.*; import javax.media.*; import javax.media.util.*; import javax.media.format.*; import javax.media.control.*; import javax.media.control.TrackC import javax.media.protocol.DataS import javax.media.proto
Problem Statement An array of ints is said to be a straight if it contains five elements that are five consecutive numbers. For example, the array (6, 1, 9, 5, 7, 15, 8) is a straight because it contains 5, 6 , 7, 8, and 9. Given an array of ints, nu
Problem Statement You are given an even number of points in the plane. You want to find a rectangle whose corners have integer coordinates and sides are parallel to the axes, such that at least half of the given points lie in the interior of the rect
/* * Test on &table&&tr&&td&&/td&&/tr&&/table& The resolution */ public void testTable() { Parser myP NodeList nodeList = myParser = Parser.createParser(&&body& & + &&table ’table1′ &
ExpandableListActivity [Function] sdk is also an example on ExpandableListActivity code paths are as follows: Wrote android-sdk-windows-1.5_r2 \ platforms \ android-1.5 \ samples \ ApiDemos \ src \ com \ example \ android \ apis \ view However, the e
blackberry carriers Vendor ID code table BlackBerry View method:
and other full keyboard series: the home page while holding down the ALT and the CPA, and by H keys. 7100 Series: In the home at the same time hold down the ALT key and then p
Yesterday, a try to configure the mysql data source mysql-ds.xml on jboss the followin then I think that oracle data source to configure oracle-ds.xml in jboss the following can also be run. I tried it, you start Eclipse Times th
1 get a code to explain the latest design documents 2 code is used when a strict interpretation of warnings and error-checking parameters was explained by 3 code uses the ISO standard with the compiler to interpret xxxx [color = # ff00] program struc
import java.io.BufferedInputS import java.math.BigI import java.util.S /** * Order h (0) = 1 ,h(1) = 1, catalan number meet recursive: * h(n)= h(0)*h(n-1) + h(1)*h(n-2) + ... + h(n-1)h(0) ( Where n &=2), This is th
In the Web 2.0 era, the website will always be faced with rapidly increasing traffic, but our application of how to satisfy the user's access needs, but basically we have this situation are the performance bottlenecks are in the database, this will n
First, look for other ways - change the MAC address I understand that each card's MAC address (hardware address) vary, which is used to prove the identity of the unique identifier ID. The local area network communication must rely on MAC addresses as
Chapter 1 jQuery Getting Started 1 1.1 jQuery can do a 1.2 jQuery Why are they so good 2 1.3 The first jQuery documentation 3 1.3.1 download jQuery 3 1.3.2 Setting HTML Document 4 1.3.3 write jQuery code 6 1.4 Summary 9 Chapter 2 selectors - Get ever
This did not include the IIS server, which, because IIS can only run on Windows, but apache and lighttpd, nginx three WEB Web server can be run on various platforms. See the following article analysis: 1. Software Description (apache lighttpd nginx)
javascript methods and techniques Daquan (change) JavaScript that's all one: the basics Create a script block 1: &script language=&JavaScript&& 2: JavaScript code goes here 3: &/ script& Hide the script code 2 1: &script language=
Original Source: /?p=132 Translated from: Taming Advanced CSS Selectors CSS is a web designer, one of the most powerful tools. We can use it in a few minutes to change a site's interface, without changing the page label. In fact,
16.public class Brand ( 17. 18. Private S 19. Private S 20. 21. Public Brand () () 22. 23. Public Brand (String id, String description) ( 24. This.id = 25. This.description = 26.) 27. 28. Public String getI
According to port number can be divided into three broad categories: (1) recognized the port (Well Known Ports): from 0 to 1023, they are tightly bound (binding) on a number of services. Typically, these ports communication clearly shows a service ag
EXCEL reports generated poi jxl 1.jxl generate reports Java code 1. P 2. 3. Import java.io.FileOutputS 4. Import java.io.OutputS 5. Import java.text.SimpleDateF 6. Import java.util.D 7. 8. Import jxl.W 9. Im
ApplicationContext is the Spring core, Context context, we usually interpreted as the environment, I would like to use &container& to express it more easier to understand some, ApplicationContext is &application container& of: P, Sprin
struts 2 access request and the session In the Struts1 .* in order to visit the request, response, and session objects such as Servlet is very convenient, because they have been shaped as a parameter to pass between the various methods, while in Stru
In the current three popular open-source cache tool, OSCache the configuration and use should be addressed is the easiest, and it is mainly aimed at the page-level configuration, EHCache aimed at object-level caching, MemCached should be relatively c
DATETIME type used in the same time, you need to include the date and time information of value. MySQL retrieves and to 'YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS' format DATETIME value, the support range is ' 00:00:00 'to ' 23:59:59' DATE type you o
http://www.blogjava.net/ilovezmh/archive//248725.html Part V struts2 + spring2.5 + ibatis2 Integration 1.web.xml The main configuration struts2 filters and spring start &?xml version=&1.0& encoding=&UTF-8&?& &web-app
1. package excel. 2. 3. import java.io.F 4. import java.io.FileOutputS 5. import java.io.OutputS 6. import java.util.ArrayL 7. import java.util.D 8. 9. import jxl.C 10. import jxl.CellT 11. import jxl.S 12. im
Disclaimer: This article reproduced, provenance unknown, only individual learning 1, static Please read the following this procedure: 1. 2. Public class Hello ( 3. Public static void main (String [] args) (/ / (1) 4. System. Out.println ( &Hello, wor
When unit testing a remote service with Spring today, I got an error like the one below: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [test/spring-organizationServi
Mathematics black hole is a king of ancient Greece were discovered by accident. In the 0-9 random selection among the four numbers, use this one of the largest four-digit number and a minimum number, then subtract, we reached a new numbers, then the
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 黔ICP备号-1
processed in 0.036 (s). 8 q(s)我喜欢的女人生日到了,好烦…不知送什么好?大家给点意见。_百度知道
我喜欢的女人生日到了,好烦…不知送什么好?大家给点意见。
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他71条回答
你提问题。我把真正的答题送给你,也要有寓意。你喜欢的女人生日到了?我认为本答题谨献给有思想文化的人,人们上班路上?你简直未读过书:你送的礼,将会深切感受到你对她的关心和温暖,应该对你喜欢的女人既实用,就是为了采纳一个告知你情侣项链的人吗。你喜欢的女人能穿上你亲手送给她的大衣。同时也表达和反应了你对她无限的爱?我问你。冬天,你自己看看:毛呢大衣,谁是真正回答你问题的人。送什么呢,你是应该送礼的。我建议你送,寒风刺骨:你得到什么知识了
请你表述一下你的感受。
这要具体考虑她的年龄和喜好。说白了送什么都是你的一份心意,她喜不喜欢你,会不会跟你在一起都不是一件礼物能决定的
只要是她爱你确定了跟你,你就买套化妆品吧花个几百,然后买买她喜欢的花请她吃饭,然后你懂的,,,,,
她喜欢的花,蛋糕,一份比较特别的礼物,例如自己手工做的花,
你经济条件怎么样?冬天了可以送她一只大Q仔或者暖手袋之类
嘿嘿,包个520给她,对她说,希望每年都是我陪着你过生日,我爱你!
跟你说女人喜欢什么嘛?喜欢内衣,给她买套,魔力挺内衣女人穿着确实挺自信很好看。到时穿给你看。不是更好。价格在200到300吧,
送这些💄👜💰👙🎵⭕🌹
送上自己最真诚的爱最实际。
送德芙巧克力
冬天就送个暖宝宝吧,人暖心暖,暖时就会想你
最好吃饭送项链手链这类