新人求教关于軒轅劍外傳轩辕剑外传穹之扉扉steam版的问题

現在位置:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
軒轅劍揮向國際舞台 《軒轅劍外傳─穹之扉》STEAM版發售始動
作者:大宇資訊&&來源:官方供稿&&發佈時間:
大宇資訊旗下國產經典單機RPG《軒轅劍》之最新作品《》(後稱《穹之扉》),除日前已發售的單機版本與在台北電玩展上展出的家用主機版本外,今(26)日更是公佈STEAM平台上正式發售多語言版本,並提供相關上架優惠,代表軒轅劍將從原本的中華文化圈,將更進一步地再度揮向國際市場的重要象徵。
●《》STEAM版已於2月26日推出
由DOMO小組打造的《穹之扉》為《軒轅劍》系列第十二部作品,遊戲背景將歷史與神話傳說融合在一起,並講述一段充滿神秘與夢幻色彩的動人故事。本作遊戲更是相較過去作品有大幅度的性能突破,除了採用全新光照系統與改善場景氛圍之外,也同時引進人物表情與語音對嘴系統、MVN動態捕捉系統,以提升角色在各方面的表現水準。除此之外,更是顛覆系列傳統的遊戲玩法,首度使用明雷遇敵、即時戰鬥等戰鬥模式,打造全新軒轅劍系列作品。
【玩法調整 挑戰玩家極限】
本次的STEAM版本將推出四種語言版本,並針對平台特性提供了40種以上的成就可讓玩家挑戰,同時針對戰鬥系統也有相當的改變,像是武技將著重於單純的傷害輸出,而渾天將偏重於各種戰鬥狀況的控場、輔助、恢復等運用上的搭配,讓玩家對於戰鬥的掌握度可以更佳的提升,而相對應的,戰鬥上的平衡與BOSS設計也會跟著調整與變化,使得戰鬥上更添增挑戰性與樂趣。
●更具挑戰性與樂趣的戰鬥 將在《穹之扉》STEAM版本提供給玩家體驗
此外,原本的壺界系統也會有所改變,本次的版本將把收妖的運用更加單純化,將原先的護駕與法寶的功能,調整為更加強化練妖的功能,未來玩家收妖後得到的怪物,運用在練妖功能上將可以獲得更大助益;同時本次也將練器系統增加了術攻專屬或是物攻專屬的特定裝備的煉製,讓玩家可以隨自己戰鬥或玩法需求,煉製符合需求的裝備使用。
【操作優化 畫面更提升】
每個平台有不同的操作方式,而針對本次的STEAM版本,製作小組也將功能介面與操作上進行了調整,像是在戰陣、護駕、煉化、渾天、戰鬥上的功能介面與畫面編排,都經過重新設計,以求適應新平台與玩家操作性的調整,更達到操作最佳化的全面提升。
除了在玩法與戰鬥上功能及性能的調整之外,《穹之扉》STEAM版本在遊戲畫面上也經過調整,製作小組在Unity引擎上進行提升,不論是布料、光影、渲染、效能等畫質與功能,都將提升不少,並且針對部分劇情演繹進行提升優化,讓玩家享受劇情表現時體會到經由運鏡調整後,細微的表達中能夠更加融入到情景與故事之中,體會到人物此時的感受,彷彿是親身在體驗這段動人的經歷。
●《穹之扉》STEAM版本畫面經過製作小組調整,更加精細
【歡慶上架STEAM平台 限期一週提供高達5折之優惠】
劍的傳說,永恆不變。最新一代軒轅劍系列作品《穹之扉》將登上STEAM平台,本次除了STEAM版本推出之外,更是同步推出遊戲原聲音樂精選輯的DLC,讓喜歡《穹之扉》音樂的玩家可以收藏,讓《穹之扉》的音樂陪你相伴。
●現已可在STEAM商定上搜尋到《穹之扉》作品頁面,玩家可先新增至願望清單,以獲得最新資訊!
為了慶祝遊戲上架STEAM,遊戲將進行限期一週的優惠特價,只要於優惠期限內在STEAM購買遊戲,將享有定價85折,而購買DLC,折扣更是高達5折,這麼優惠的折扣只回饋給熱烈支持《軒轅劍》廣大玩家們,不搶不行,以免向隅。
除了本次的STEAM版本之外,未來DOMO小組與《軒轅劍》將會更加努力,以邁向更遠更大的國際舞台,經典單機《軒轅劍》的魅力也將更加無遠弗屆,讓越來越多玩家得以體會劍的傳說!
關於《軒轅劍》:
《軒轅劍》是由軒轅劍之父蔡明宏領銜、大宇資訊旗下DOMO工作室製作的經典單機系列,並於今年三月推出《軒轅劍》的第十二部作品:《》。《》由大宇資訊子公司大宇遊戲公司代理,遊戲已於在兩岸同步上市,數位版也已推出!
●《》LOGO
《軒轅劍外傳 穹之扉》STEAM商店連結:
《軒轅劍》官方粉絲團:
《軒轅劍》系列官網:
查看相關新聞
新聞點擊排行榜
加载中....to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 45 Steam Achievements
Title: 軒轅劍外傳穹之扉(The Gate of Firmament)
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2016
Buy 軒轅劍外傳穹之扉(The Gate of Firmament)
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
為了使各位玩家的遊戲體驗更加順暢,
製作團隊預計於3月25日釋出更新資料,
其中包含開放煉妖壺系統、支線成就問題修正
以及陸續提升影片播放順暢度…等等,
詳細內容將于更新日載明。
In order to give you a better game experience,
DOMO Studio plans to release the new patch on March 25, 2016. The new patch will add:
1. Expansion feature of Cauldron system.
2. Quest achievement counting.
3. Smooth Video…and so on.
More details will reveal on March 25, 2016.
About This Game
In ancient times long ago, in order to find his beloved missing daughter, the divine Jade Emperor opened the gates of heaven, allowing a direct connection between heaven and earth. This was done, so that worthy mortals could appeal to the Jade Emperor and obtain divine powers, to aid in the search of his missing daughter. However, this gift was exploited and taken advantage of, causing chaos in the mortal realm. The Nine Li Tribe became a cult that worshipped demons and practiced in the occult, divorcing themselves from the businesses of the mortal realm.
Forces of evil suddenly arose, inciting wars across the continent, condemning people into a life of fears and sufferings.
Emperor Zhuanxu feared the demon Chiyou would once again ravage the mortal realm. Limited by his own capabilities, he sought the help of the Queen of Huaxu, who once assisted Xuanyuan the Yellow Emperor in warding off the Otherworld with the Bell of Donghuang. Both Fuxi and Nuwa—the children of the Queen of Huaxu—also supported Emperor Zhuanxu in convincing the Queen, for they too could not bear to watch people suffer any longer. In the end, the gates to heaven were finally sealed with the powers of the Divine Artifacts combined.
Since then, no mortals were able to ascend, nor were gods able to descend at will. This incident was later recorded down in history as “Juedi Tiantong.”
This latest entry broke new grounds in comparison with previous titles in the series, including: the new lighting system that better establishes moods, creating variou as well as facial animation and lip-sync systems, MVN motion capture system to elevate the quality standard of all characters in every aspect. These new technologies not only improve visuals but also game immersion, enabling the players to fully comprehend the behaviors and feelings of the protagonists.
The battle system has been replaced with a real-time, encounter-based gameplay mechanism, making the battles more intense than ever. Improved returning features exclusive to the Xuan-Yuan Sword series include: the Urn of Spirit Infusion that enables demon-synthesis and
the Guardian System that allows your captured demons t and the Miracle System that grants additional attack buffs. A new “Battle Formation” system is also introduced in this latest entry, allowing for a richer and better gaming experience for the players.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core Duo2
3.0Ghz or AMD equivalent (or better)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GForce 9800GT or ATI equivalent (512MB or better)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct compatible sound card for audio
Additional Notes: Keyboard and mouse are required
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2.80 GHz or AMD equivalent (or better)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
or ATI Radeon HD 7970
(1GB or better)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct compatible sound card for audio
Additional Notes: Keyboard and mouse are required
*Declaration
All rights of the Software and its Specification shall be protected by copyright law, patent law, trademark law or related to the law. Except for the license scope as below, you shall not copy, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute in whole or in part of the Software and its Specification, or reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof using any method, unless this is permitted in writing from our company. In the event of breach the section, our company has the right to claim to response the duty of law.
All copyright, trademarks, product name, logos, trade names, content and any other proprietary right related to the Software or its packing are their respective parties and only is reference for user.
*Authorizations
A. Our company only license user to use the Software and user shall not copy to others computers.
*Prohibition
A. In using the Software, you may not use it in Internet, BBS, cyber coffee or multiuser environment, unless the Software is multiuser version and grant license for each terminal.
B.You may not and you may not permit anyone else to lease, loan, distribute, publicly display and other matter of infringe our right in whole or in part of the Software, unless this is permitted by us in writing.
C.You may not revise, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to extract or lock the source code of the Software or any part thereof.
D.You may not mask, remove, delete the copyright declaration, trademark or wording of the Software.
E.You may not illegal copy, copy or sell the content in whole or in part of the Software not in the license scope. In the event of breach the section, our company has the right to claim to response the duty of law.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6.7 hrs on record
an Interesting with a pretty used story but it gets the job done in this rpg
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
7.7 hrs on record
Things you need to know about before playing or purchasing The Gate of Firmament ( 穹之扉 in Chinese)At the foremost, I have to be frank I am a fan addicted to The Gate of Firmament
and its gaming series. But in this review I will try to elaborate neutrally the pros and cons of this game alongside with things you might be interested
to know about.Languages Supporting. You attention here please, this game only supports English, Japanese, Chinese, Traditonal Chinese with the corresponding UI, menu and subtitles. So feel free to play if you are English or Japanese players, but unluckily for players in other regions, whether waiting for mods( or official translations, donnot be expecting on that ) or choosing not to buy is at your discretion.This game requires
free disk space of appropriate 15GB , made by U3D (have been optimized several times since its first release in Feb, 2015 in China ), this steam version gladly has been given huge optimizations. In fact, my gt650m notebook with 8GB ram could run it quite smoothly in 720P, the highest resolution supported is .Technical notes here: should you have problems in failing to initail(black screen or whatever), try starting in win95 compatiable mode, hope it helps.Gate of Firmament and its gaming series. Gate of Firmament is the 12th work in a row of the prestigious Xuan-Yuan Sword RPG gaming series(better be compared to the Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest gaming series in Japan, so you could get distinct understandings) with 25 years of history in China. As mentioned, there are twelve works from DOS to 2D to 2.5D to 3D with the first work released 25 years ago forming this Xuan-Yuan Sword game series. Each game have a separate story told so if you are a novice to play Gate of Fimament, there is no affecting your gameplay experience at all. (Somewhere through your play, there may be plots or concepts linked from previous works but believe me most are the surprise type for fans and have little to do with the gameplay).About the game itself.Now let's get down to our main business, how is the game?The Gate of Firmament is a typical oriental rpg game or more specified, a Chinese martial arts rpg game in the sense that the game put great emphasis on the long moving story you gonna experience rather than the elements of a game, or put it in a another way, it is actually more like a movie than a game. The core spirits of this gaming series is its decent, impressive, beautifully written story.On a scale of 0 to 10 I would like to rate as follows:1.Story
9.5 points, highly recommended if you are fond of Chinese culture and this loving story with the elements of divinity(of course Chinese myths). Must say again here, it's more like a movie, you have to get around villages, towns investing and talking to different people, if you previously had any Final Fantasy experience, it would be ez.2.Music
9 points, music and sound effects are composed by outstanding musicians, but mostly oriental style.3.System/Combat
7 points,actually turn based, you learn and upgrade your abilities, not much to talk about. One thing worth to point out is its Lian-Yao system(mainly you can capture the monsters after you defeat them as pets and combine different ones to a strong pet ) of this gaming series which may fascinates you. Also, there are mini-games included for instance you need to solve some puzzles to get treasures.4.Video
6.5 points, made by U3D engine, modeling of characters and scenes may seem a little rough sometimes but much better than those 2D or 2.5D babies. Modeling are oriental aesthetically.At the very end, I would like to say if you are looking for extreme &play& experience such as RTS or acting , this is definitely no choice for you. But if you are a RPG lover or somehow just wondering what our
Chinese game is, this game is a perfect choice for you. It won't let you down for such a fair price.If you have any questions during your game play, be free to leave a message, I would be glad to help.
Was this review helpful?
11 people found this review funny
26.1 hrs on record
Brief first impressions. Since english subtitles+UI are available, why not!. Standouts are the beautiful cutscenes and soundtrack. Game itself seems decent but a little rough around the edges, examples being collision meshes missing and some npc pathing issues, Nothing gamebreaking. Translation wasn't a problem though you will find some humorous 'oops' moments. Initial gameplay was your typical jrpg affair, fetch questing around the village while learning the story of your existence.Completing that, then sent to a nearby bamboo forest which introduced combat. No random encounters so far, needed to walk into enemies that roamed about. While I'm still learning the systems but any recent final fantasy player should feel at home. Talent trees were available for characters and equipment system looked deep. Will give it the thumbs up as it's a lovely game for the price. Cheers.No english audio, just UI/subtitles. Runs @ 60fps and max resolution is 1080p.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
34.1 hrs on record
After 20 hours of gameplay, though I'm FAR from finishing the main story, I feel confident to give a quite definite review of this true hidden gem.I feel terrible for having bought this game at
Because with hindsight I would gladly have paid full price for it. (And I'm going to grab the 2$ DLC for the soundtrack, which is absolutely terrific anyway)Not everyone will be willing to pay 60$ for it and I don't blame anyone who doesn't share my view. This game is NOT for everyone. In many aspects it feels immature: clunky animations, long pauses between dialogues in cutscenes (technological limitation), rough translation, and outdated combat style (though if you like FF semi-turn-based you should find yourself at home) are just a few of the aspects that reveal the &indieness& of the game. And you bet it doesn't have AAA graphics, tons of gameplay features, or a massive open world to free roam in. However, playing this game after having gone through so many AAA titles made me realize how I've become apathetic towards mainstream games. Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed every hour of the Witcher 3 and GTA 5. But I now realized that enjoying is not the same as loving, having fun in a game does not mean that I'm emotionally invested in or attached to it. Perhaps a lot of my positive feelings towards this game are generated by the mere freshness it brings after playing decades or Western/western-influenced games. This game is oriental to the core, be it the story, the music or the aesthetic, all of which the game nailed perfectly. But I believe it is more than that. The devs, with an obviously limited budget, clearly put thoughts and efforts into carving the story and sculpting each and every one of the character. The models, despite the rough edges and visible pixels, are truly pleasing to look at, compared to the &perfect& CGI generated faces th the simplicity of the facial features do not prevent the display of some of the most beautiful and rich facial expressions I've seen, to the point that every time Muyue frowns, I could almost see through her inner feelings and feel the same sorrows.The story is where the game truly shines the brightest. Once again, it is NOT one that will be enjoyed by everyone. The long cutscenes, coupled with the aforementioned limited 3d technology, could really test the patience of those who are not particularly fond of the plot. The already overwhelming burden in the form of the sheer amount of information (unfamiliar Chinese names, lores and the setting) hasunfortunately been increased by a less-than-adequate translation, which may be responsible for the lack of interest in the first place. However, if you are genuinely intrigued by the plot, none of the above will matter. The cutscenes are actually the parts I enjoy the most from the game.There is not too much to be said beyond this. Neither the combat nor the graphics should be the determining factor in making you buy the game, even at such a modest price. This is by all means not saying both are bad, is just that they aren't what the game does the best. The combat may feel outdated if you enjoy the fast paced combat of Dragon Age: Inquisition or real time action like TW3, but it can be just as exhilarating, flashy and challenging as Final Fantasy battles with character-switching, fast command executions, combos, and summoning. The graphics may only be compared to an unmodded Skyrim at best (though much more colorful if you like fruitiness), but the distinct Chinese sceneries: the flamboyance of the red peach blossoms, the serenity of the bamboo groves, and the solitude of the lofty mountains all convey an unique aesthetic that sets this game apart from any other game you played (in terms of the art style)
So before you decide to buy the game and then curse me for lying or thank me for showing you the light, ask yourself: do I rather sit through the typical straight forward plot in most Western games that I may enjoy but which will never stick with me since I don't really give a damn, or would you go through something completely fresh that might require far more work: your genuine interest in the story, your resolve to go through the story without skipping the cutscenes, and perhaps emotional investment in the characters themselves. At the end of the day, if you chose the latter and made the required investments, you will surely agree that it has more than paid off.
Was this review helpful?
9.2 hrs on record
Just got the game and it runs in full HD @60FPS. Only one hour in so I haven't left the starting town, most time was invested in talking to townspeople to get the story of who you and your family are.Game looks nice, a bit like an unmodded Skyrim so don't expect 4K textures all around. The setting is truely Chinese which is a nice for a change. You get a few nice errors in the english translation but that isn't a problem. All voices are in Chinese but that makes the female characters even more cute than they already are.Hard thing is to remember all the Chinese names being thrown around in the story and it's not easy to understand sometimes what they are trying to tell you in details but I do get the general picture.Haven't been in a singly fight so the 'action' still has to start but what I've seen so far and specially for this low price a true recommendation if you are into these kind of games. (If it's possible to edit this review later I'll try to give some updates)Edit1: Works perfectly with mouse+keyboard, PS3 controller (DS3 motion in joy) and PS4 controller (DS4Windows).
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 轩辕剑外传穹之扉1.06 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信