求助,myheartwillgoon歌词mod如何安装

Topic Details
This topic has been locked
So General McBadass done a GoonMod video. And it was pretty ????ing funny, if i say so myself. GoonMod is a great, new way of playing Payday with friends. If you want to get it, click on the link below.However, there is a lot of discusion concerning GoonMod, such as....&Is it Cheating?&&Will i get banned?&&How do I intsall the mod itself?&I am here to help you!In this link, if you can be bothered to look long enough, Almir states that he and the Overkill team are ok with GoonMod, as it does not spawn a thousands bags of gold, ruin public matches, etc. Concerning GoonMod, they don't mind it, so feel free to install it.To install GoonMod, click on the link above, and you will be in the filesharing site GitHub.Click 'Download Zip', open the zip file and drag it to your payday 2 file. For me it was:C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2Once the files are in, launch Payday 2 (or restart it if it was already on) and go into options. Find GoonMod and enable all you want to enable, then restart the game (for custom weapons, another file has to be downloaded but this time, place it in you Mod Overrides Folder at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2\assets\mod_overridesThis gives you custom weapons, very much like masks)Once your game has restarted, chop and change all the parts of the mod you want available (i.e.
Carge, Mutators, etc) and then check that it works (try 'Night of the Cloakers'on Watchdogs, so much fun :-D). Then, enjoy yourself!Love, Scot Mackenzie (monster_ae86)Crazy Payday nut and LastBullet Member.Comment any problems and i will try my best to get back to you, or someone else willNOTE: You may have to check 'Ignore Unsupported Versions'. THIS WILL CAUSE CRASHES ON MANY JOBS, SUCH AS BREAKOUT DAY 2 AND THE BOMB HEISTS.If so, try and update it, or delete all the GoonMod files (check the zip for their names) then verify your game cache.
4 Feb, 2015 @ 10:08am
Showing - of
I've been using GoonMod for a few weeks now, the &moar bodies& option alone is worth installing it.One question though: if I need to remove the mod for any reason, is there a way to keep my Gage Coins? Is the &extended inventory& saved in a file somewhere that I'd need to backup? There's a file called inventory.ini in GoonBase folder, wouldn't be surprised if it holds all the info bout extended inventory.
Ok i take back what in said about Goonmod before, it's ????ing amazing. It doesn't change the gameplay experience too much
Tbh,Hoxhud & Pocohud are far more powerful than what Goonmod does...I havent tried Hoxhud yet(only Pocohud since almost everyone i talk to says that Poco=better for Loud,Hox=better for stealth and i love it Loud).Heck,HoxHud even has this poewrful thing where you can see how many lootbags left,i think?Goonmod only gives the Gage shop for mods(removes RNG elements) & thats all i need.
Originally posted by :Ok i take back what in said about Goonmod before, it's ????ing amazing. It doesn't change the gameplay experience too much
Tbh,Hoxhud & Pocohud are far more powerful than what Goonmod does...I havent tried Hoxhud yet(only Pocohud since almost everyone i talk to says that Poco=better for Loud,Hox=better for stealth and i love it Loud).Heck,HoxHud even has this poewrful thing where you can see how many lootbags left,i think?Goonmod only gives the Gage shop for mods(removes RNG elements) & thats all i need. Yeah but i prefer the vanilla game. The only options i don't go anywhere near in Goonmod are the Mutators, the press2interact and remeber gadget state are good and helpful features, i just find HH to give an &unfair advantage& over players who don't use HH and it changes the gameplay quite a bit for me so that's why i don't use it anymore. As i said.... i prefer the vanilla game and Goonmod is the closest hud i can use that'll keep me close to that aspect.
4 Feb, 2015 @ 10:20am
Goonmod best thing the community for pyday has ever produced. I feel sorry for clannies who aren't allowed to use it. huehue
i feel sorry for those chaps.
Originally posted by :Goonmod best thing the community for pyday has ever produced. I feel sorry for clannies who aren't allowed to use it. huehue
i feel sorry for those chaps. Its like a clan requirement they all must bash any mods that make the game better.
Its like a clan requirement they all must bash any mods that make the game better. Well, even though I'm not part of any clans (the whole concept of them is a bit silly), I have to disagree with that little bit. What makes it better for *you* doesn't make it better for everyone. Take HoxHud for example. A lot of people like the extra info, but also a lot of people don't.
Originally posted by :Its like a clan requirement they all must bash any mods that make the game better. Well, even though I'm not part of any clans (the whole concept of them is a bit silly), I have to disagree with that little bit. What makes it better for *you* doesn't make it better for everyone. Take HoxHud for example. A lot of people like the extra info, but also a lot of people don't. Streamlined information access makes games better. If you like using archaic tools to do a job better, good on you, but it doesn't make it any easier.
4 Feb, 2015 @ 1:22pm
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 4 Feb, 2015 @ 8:45amPosts: 55
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website喜欢动漫、喜欢游戏 t.im/tf2baidonation
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
/watch?v=NaTXDI_ckjM // By : GeneralMcBadass
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3
公司名称:上海宽娱数码科技有限公司 | 公司地址:上海市杨浦区政立路485号 | 客服电话:Eclipse&插件&ModelGoon&安装(含Eclipse代理设置)
通常Project
颇复杂的时候,一般画UML建模图来更好的理清项目各个类之前的关系。下面我们就谈谈如何去安装ModelGoon。不推荐下包自己装(考虑版本的问题很多安装不成功)。
安装之前先设置代理。什么?没有代理,不用看下去了。因为下面介绍的安装方式的Model Goon网站是需要代理的。
Windows --& &Preferences --&
&NetWork Connection
代理Ok之后就简单了。
Help --& &install New SoftWare --&
&Add&http://www.modelgoon.org/update
这个网站 如下图:
下面就是傻瓜式安装了。Next & Finished & Restart.
然后New -- & Other -- &
一切搞定!
Best Regards,
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}