steam上买好游戏游戏是在网页买好还是客户端买好,或者手机客户端?

您没有登录或者您没有权限访问此页面,可能有如下几个原因
1、本版块为正规版块,只有注册会员才能进入!
2、违法和不良信息举报电话: 转2004
举报邮箱:
使用合作网站帐号登录to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 19 Steam Achievements
Title: Gravity Ghost
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Jan, 2015
IndieCade Finalist - 2013
PAX Prime Indie Megabooth Selection - 2013
Gam3rcon showcase selection at SDCC - 2013
Destructoid staff pick for favorite games at E3 - 2013
Buy Gravity Ghost
Buy Gravity Ghost + Soundtrack Bundle
Downloadable Content For This Game
“Gravity Ghost is heavy on fun”
“The little indie Mario Galaxy that could”
“It’s just really really satisfying and [...] downright relaxing”
About This Game
Gravity Ghost is a peaceful gravity hopper: Run, jump, and orbit your way through a handpainted galaxy. Join Iona the ghost as she searches for her lost best friend, the ghost fox. Explore a shattered galaxy and rescue its survivors, armed with powerups and mysterious terraforming powers. Meet the 7 magical guardians and best their challenges. There's no killing, no dying, no way to fail. Just hours of blissing out to buttery-smooth gravity goodness.
100+ Levels of unique gravity challenges
10+ magical powerups, including a gravity-warping 'terraforming' mechanic
Dynamic new soundtrack from the composer of FTL: Faster than Light
Beautiful handpainted graphics and wildly original creatures
Voice acting by Logan Cunningham, Ash Burch, and Sarah Elmaleh
25+ minutes of fully animated story, hidden throughout game
Keyboard, mouse, and controller support
Optional English subtitles
Available For Windows, Mac, and Linux
Steam Achievements
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel i3 2.2 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 5000 or better. 384 MB VRAM, Shader Model 3.0.
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Any
Minimum:
Minimum:
Ivy Games LLC
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
8.4 hrs on record
Gravity Ghost is a beautiful physics platformer wrapped around a sweet and touching story. I'd rather not go into the story as it unfolds slowly and anything I say about it might be a spoiler.Pros:Super gorgeous artworkFun musicNovel gameplayWonderful storyCons:Controls can be a little annoying especially when trying to catch a star in a specific locationStory gets revealed slowly with lots of metaphorsGame kinda shortI recommend this game for anyone looking for an original experience, fun gameplay, and a great story.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
This game is fun to play, short and sweet, and has an art style that stands out as very unique and quite lovely to look at.
Its gravity system should be familiar to anyone who's played Mario Galaxy or Kerbal Space Program, just much more simpler than the latter and more focused on puzzle solving.
The difficulty curve is well thought out, and while the game never gets frustratingly difficult, neither is it an easy unchallenging slog.
It's a game that you'll definitely want to play through more than once.The story of the game ranges from cute, to silly, to quite melancholy at times, and the overall tone of the game is really on point.
It's rare that a smaller indie game actually has a well-written script.
The voice acting is wonderful, everyone sounds like real people, not wacky cartoon characters or untrained interns.
The voice actors themselves are very expressive and emotive in the few voiced cutscenes, and the animation expresses just as much when the script calls for silence.
The story is great and it anchors the game to reality in an experience that deals mostly in the spiritual and otherworldly.But the artwork, the visuals and aesthetics of the game are just top-tier.
This game is beautiful, the use of color is amazing, and
the gameplay animation is quite fluid and a joy to the eyes.
The music fits the game well and adds to the tranquil experience.
I cannot emphasize enough how beautiful this game is.I wouldn't say it's a game I would purchase at it's current full price of $15 dollars, but it's worth buying and playing at even a 33% discount.
It's a great game for relaxing and unwinding, for treating yourself to eyecandy, and I hope Ivy Games makes more games like this in the future.
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
Summary: One of the unsung heroes of 2015, Gravity Ghost sets the mood for a touching story and yet backs it up with some nice gameplay that uses gravity rather well. The game has a strong visual aesthetic that seemingly uses southwestern USA influences (Pueblo?) that draws your attention but never distracts from the gameplay at hand. It's complemented by a haunting sound track that's not depressing, but fits the themes that the game is going for. The gameplay can be entertaining and frustrating at the same time: it definitely opens up once you get the float/dive mechanics to get more control over your character, and the use of both of those mechanics to whip yourself around the planets can be good old fashioned fun: even if it may have frustration for some precision you will need. It's a game that won't wow you on gameplay, but will wow you on charm instead, and it's a shame that the game was exploited in terms of scammers/people posing as youtubers (in a black market key investigation), because the game is a memorable one that may stick with those that have had people in their lives recently pass on. It's definitely worth picking up if you like stories with heart, and want some gameplay to boot. Gameplay Footage and Video Review (part of a collection video):
Lists: +: A touching story about loss and acceptance that pulls on the heartstrings. Good writing and voice acting helps to set the mood, but it's also not overly sappy as well. Strong visual aesthetic that is unlike a lot of games out there. Has a child like feel to it and yet hits some heavy themes, but strong use of color is what stands out here.
A haunting soundtrack that fits the themes here, and yet isn't depressing surprisingly. Feels appropriate at every turn.
Core gravity mechanics are fun to just whip yourself around with not a care in the world. I'd make a joke about whipping your hair back and forth here, but let's be honest that meme is dead. Honestly, it's one of those things where you may not make any progress in game, but you can have the time of your life just floating around the map. Good addition of alternate mechanics like terraforming that are introduced at the right time to keep gameplay fresh. It deserves mention that the developers seemed to have their hearts in the right place with the initial offer of a copy for friends, and even though they were scammed and hurt by people wanting to make a profit, still kept a positive outlook on things. -: Do wish there was a timer to register how fast you could do a level. It does have a skill element that has me which for leaderboard functionality, for once.
When re-recording this, wish there was a easy way to record cutscenes. I know that seems like a youtuber complaining, but with some of the touching cutscenes here, it would be nice to be able to replay them easily.
Lacking some basic options. Like the ability to mute the sound within the game. Actually, no options whatsoever.
Was this review helpful?
5.4 hrs on record
Stunning visuals! I think I took over 20 screenshots by the time I finished the game. The puzzles are not particularly difficult once you get the hang of the physics, especially if you are familiar with puzzle games. However, the creators obviously put effort into making each stage unique and fresh, so with the short length of the game, it never got boring. The cutscenes dragged a bit sometimes, but the story they created was sweet and simple.The center of this game is obviously the art, though the gameplay and story are enjoyable too. With an equally mesmorizing soundtrack, Gravity Ghost is very relaxing to play through, though a few moments of rage)
Was this review helpful?
4.3 hrs on record
This is prob one of my favorite games I've played this year. It has wonderful writing, beautiful art and lovely music. The voice acting is great too. Always been a fan of anything Ashly Burch does. ;)The mechanics of the the gravity based gameplay just feel awesome and is really fun to play.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Gravity Ghost
Gravity Ghost + Soundtrack Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website>>>>>>dota2无痛反和谐 无需换号无需买周边码方
dota2无痛反和谐 无需换号无需买周边码方法
关键字:dota2反和谐 dota2反和谐不换号 dota2不买周边码反和谐怎么弄
dota2无痛反和谐,无需换号无需买周边码方法:
本方法的优点:无需换号,无需买周边码,无痛反和谐
本方法的缺点:只适用于长期使用同一台电脑的人,网吧选手本人不敢保证
第一步,去steam官方网站下载steam(/),右上角安装steam。已经安装的可以忽略。
第二步,注册一个新的steam ID。在上面的网址右上角点击登陆,然后点击加入steam
注册很简单的,不过需要注意的问题是邮箱不要用以前老号的邮箱地址。
然后记住自己的ID和密码
第三步,在steam中登陆刚刚注册的小号,虽然要反和谐,不过国服的dota2文件还是可以用的。别浪费时间重新下了。妈妈再也不用担心影响她在线看韩剧了
steam主界面左上角点击steam-设置-下载标签中,点击steam库文件夹。
数据统计中!!&&Steam上购买《生化奇兵》的玩家已有半数通关游戏
Steam上购买《生化奇兵》的玩家已有半数通关游戏
日 09:23&&&&&阅读(90)&&&&&来源:牛游戏&&&&&编辑:newyx&&&&&
我们可不可以用通关玩家的数量来评判一款游戏的好坏?或许不能吧,因为我知道好多玩家都爱《旺达与巨像》爱的不行,但却从来都没打到过第四个巨像。不过Steam的成就系统可以让我们看出,哪款游戏是人们懒得玩下去从而未通关的。
先说《生化奇兵:无限》吧,这是近年来评价最高的游戏之一。所有玩家以任意难度通关都可以在Steam上获得&玩具士兵&的成就。截止到今天早上,Steam显示,有49.9%的《生化奇兵:无限》玩家都获得了这个成就。
不过只有1.2%的玩家获得了超级困难1999模式的通关成就&友谊地久天长&
《生化奇兵:无限》发售以来只有几个星期,所以这个通关率会继续上涨。不过说起来,让超过半数玩家通关游戏,这本身就可以作为一款游戏的成就吧?
重启版的《古墓丽影》的通关率也是50%
那么那些遭到恶评的游戏呢?
《异形:殖民军》只需要5个小时就能通关,而它的通关率只有42.7%。
《》的游戏流程大概有四个半小时。这款游戏有四幕,完成第三幕的时候就有一个成就,而这个成就的获得率是。。。27.1%。虽然数据只来自于Steam用户,但玩家之间对游戏的品位是比较一致的,所以,可以看出来那款游戏最烂了。
生化奇兵3:无限
小编评价:与伊丽莎白逃出生天
游戏标签:
游戏类型:
游戏平台:WinXP/Win7/Vista
发行时间:
游戏大小:13.7 GB
更新时间:
相关资讯推荐
阅读(499)日
阅读(75)日
阅读(27)日
阅读(84)日
阅读(95)日
阅读(103)日
阅读(21)日
单机游戏推荐
萌娘之野望是信长之野望13天道PK版的MOD,她将游戏中的剧本人物 ...
《骑马与砍杀:十字军艾凡赫》是由一名玩家制作的一款大型MOD作 ...
《骑马与砍杀战团1.167》已经破解,不需在线激活,下载即可玩的 ...
0.0611.8 MB
《塞巴斯蒂安拉力赛》是一款MilestoneS.r.l.(《摩托GP》开发小 ...
7.526.7 GB
《罗马复兴鹰之梦战队》是微软第一款游戏。基于历史背景展示不同 ...
7.554.3 MB
《超能英雄重生之双子》是PhosphorGames开发的一款第一人称视角 ...
《炸弹尤物(Bombshell)》是由InterceptorEntertainment制作,3 ...
《一起歌唱2016》(Let'sSing2016)是以休闲娱乐元素为主的一款 ...
《英雄重生:双子座》是以动作冒险元素为主要内容的一款改编游戏 ...
《家园:卡拉克沙漠》将为玩家们讲述一段首席科技官RachelS'jet ...
10.03.7 GB
本站所有内容均来源于互联网,本站不负任何法律责任,如果侵犯您的版权,请及时告知我们 ,我们将在收到通知后72小时内删除
牛游戏网提供游戏(包括单机游戏,电视游戏,手机游戏,网页游戏,网络游戏等)资讯,下载,攻略,补丁,始终站在 的最前沿
CopyRight(C) WWW.NEWYX.NET All Right Reserved 湘ICP备号
牛游戏网温馨提示:适度游戏娱乐 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受单机游戏CSGO在steam上买了,支付成功但是游戏没到(有卡)
24回复/1亮 1922浏览
如题,购买的时候支付了就关闭了界面,结果就这样了,钱扣了,游戏没来给客服发邮件,然后都是自动回复。。。街上有知道怎么弄得那?
无论如何,球员远离伤病
今年是很好地机会
这些回帖亮了
你再把csgo添加到购物车,再买一次,然后网页会跳出来提醒你重复购买,你不要支付等着就行,不要关网页,等它自动完成。出现这种情况是因为你一支付完就关闭网页了。
你再把csgo添加到购物车,再买一次,然后网页会跳出来提醒你重复购买,你不要支付等着就行,不要关网页,等它自动完成。出现这种情况是因为你一支付完就关闭网页了。
支付了没跳转,就关网页了
等等吧,说不定已经买好了。有延迟游戏没到账发自手机虎扑
steam一般是整点审核的,不用急
第一次steam支付都会犯这个错,
阿联的数据十分全面:5分4板3助攻4犯。
支付宝支付了不要急着关闭页面
没有卡的,直接在你的steam的库里会显示游戏,然后点击下载安装~支付后会提示一个远程安装,你点确定就可以了
我上周5买的,周末玩了下,感觉自己太菜了
然后下了个起源,觉得自己还差不多,可以打一打
蜗壳的全美巡回演唱会只剩一个赛季了,大家且听且珍惜吧(今天为止只剩62场了,)
你成功了么?我遇到和你一样的问题,支付宝钱扣了,游戏却没有在库中。
可以等,或者百度给steam客服发信息的教程
整点发货,兄弟发自手机虎扑
引用8楼 @ 发表的:你成功了么?我遇到和你一样的问题,支付宝钱扣了,游戏却没有在库中。
嗯嗯,后来就来了,差不多中间有一个多小时
无论如何,球员远离伤病
今年是很好地机会
引用11楼 @ 发表的:
嗯嗯,后来就来了,差不多中间有一个多小时
我这个有4个小时了,还是没有。
刚买了一个gta5 玩玩试试发自手机虎扑
为什么都这样呢,我几年前脑残15刀至今没玩过
引用14楼 @ 发表的:
为什么都这样呢,我几年前脑残15刀至今没玩过
几年前15美刀买的
一楼说得对发自手机虎扑
话说最近STEAM的活动太让人剁手了……
进入CSGO ,记得多开箱,开箱,开箱,能让你走上人生巅峰的。
朋友,你来下,要碟吗?
游戏要在STEAM里面下载啊发自手机虎扑
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选
478人参加识货团购409.00元148人参加识货团购329.00元144人参加识货团购79.00元1406人参加识货团购149.00元632人参加识货团购549.00元150人参加识货团购279.00元558人参加识货团购899.00元264人参加识货团购799.00元799人参加识货团购1139.00元677人参加识货团购496.00元288人参加识货团购549.00元487人参加识货团购99.00元}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam买好的游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信