lilly wood the prick&the prick的 Prayer in C到底讲了什么,为什么那么火

Lilly Wood And The Prick
表演神曲Prayer In C | 笑味集
Lilly Wood And The Prick
表演神曲Prayer In C歌词有pop danthology是什么歌_百度知道
歌词有pop danthology是什么歌
Zedd – Break FreeBeyoncé feat, following)You say I’m crazy‘Cause you don’t think I know what you’ve done (these girls ain’t loyal)But when you call me babyI know I’m not the only oneTalk dirty to meTurn down for whatI can read your body languageAh la la laLeggoWhat are you gonna doThis is how we doSo what are you gonna doThis is how we doYou know the words to my songsNo habla inglesGirls hit your hallelujahGirls hit your hallelujahOur conversations ain’t longBut you know what isGirls hit your hallelujah‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to ya‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to ya‘Cause Uptown Funk gon’ give it to yaSaturday night and we in the spotDon’t believe me just watchOh oh oh ooh ohDon’t believe me just watchLouderSingI’m so confused‘Cause all of meLoves all of youLove never felt so goodShe came to give it to youSay it ain’t what you do cause…(Oh my gosh, ‘bout thatPOP DANTHOLOGYI stay up too lateGot nothing in my brainThat’s what people sayThat’s what people say (it might seem crazy what I’m about to say)You’re like a drug that’s killing meI cut you out entirelyBut I get so high when I’m inside youBecause I’m happyClap along if you feel like a room without a roofBecause I’m happyClap along if you feel like happiness is the truthBecause I’m happyClap along if you know what happiness is to youBecause I’m happyClap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do (following. Lil Wayne, I’ll have it my wayYeah no matter what you sayI know you like it sweetSo you can have your cakeGive you something good to celebrateI wanna be like KanyeKanye, look at her butt)So if you knew what I knewShe’d be yours tonight(Look at her butt)Now I’ve got you in my spaceI won’t let go of you (hey)When you say you love meKnow I love you moreAnd when you say you need meKnow I need you more(There’s no going back)Say something! – RudeMark Ronson feat. Wrabel – Ten Feet TallAriana Grande feat, Lil Jon – Turn Down For WhatEd Sheeran – Don’tEd Sheeran – SingEnrique Iglesius feat, Nicki Minaj – Bang BangJohn Legend – All Of MeJustin Timberlake – Not A Bad ThingKaty Perry – BirthdayKaty Perry – This Is How We DoKaty Perry feat. Pitbull – I’m A FreakIdina Menzel – Let It GoIggy Azalea feat, let it goI tried to let it goEverybody wanna steal my girlYeah yeah-ah. Usher, no trebleI’m all about that (3), Tinashe – Body LanguageLilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz – Prayer in C (Robin Schulz Remix)Magic. M&#216, Tyga – LoyalChris Brown feat, this road that I call homeSo am I wrongBoy, ‘bout that bass. Probz – Waves (Robin Schulz Remix)Nicki Minaj – AnacondaNico & Vinz – Am I WrongOne Direction – Steal My GirlParamore – Ain’t It FunPharrell Williams – HappyPharrell Williams – Happy (NEUS Remix)Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You DownSam Smith – I’m Not The Only OneSam Smith – Stay With MeShakira – Dare (La La La)Shakira feat, I’m giving up on youYeah. Iggy Azalea – ProblemAriana Grande feat, yeah-ahBang bang into the roomCan’t remember to forget youBang bang all over youYeah you always make me goLike KanyeYou’re just a hideawayKanye. Siren – KanyeUsher – Good KisserUsher feat?Been trying so hard not to let it showNobody else needs to knowIf one thing I know, yeah yeah-ah, following, big bootyWhat you got a big bootyI’m bringing booty backThis is the part when I break freeDon’t blame it on meThere’s no place I’d rather beOh won’t you stay with meI tried to let it goLet it go. Rita Ora – Black WidowJason Derulo feat, ‘bout that (2). 2 Chainz – Talk DirtyJason Derulo feat. Jess Glynne – Rather BeChristina Perri – HumanDavid Guetta feat. Iggy Azalea – BootyJessie J. Jay Z – Drunk In LoveCalvin Harris – SummerCalvin Harris feat, yeah yeah-ah, yeah-ahThis is the part when I say I don’t want yaBig, DJ Snake – Get LowDisclosure feat, Justin Timberlake – Love Never Felt So GoodMiley Cyrus – Adore YouMr. Bruno Mars – Uptown FunkMaroon 5 – AnimalsMaroon 5 – MapsMeghan Trainor – All About That BassMichael Jackson. John Newman – BlameChris Brown feat. Usher. Colleen D’Agostino – SeeyaDillon Francis, you never said a wordYou didn’t send me no letterI’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you (you)Why you gotta be so rude, when you’re with meI’ll give you a tasteMake it like your birthday everydayI wanna be like KanyeDo what I want. Snoop Dogg – WiggleJennifer Lopez – First LoveJennifer L – Beg For ItIggy Azalea feat, Rick Ross – New FlameClean Bandit feat, I’ll fall but I’ll growI’m walking down this road of mine. Sam Smith – LatchDJ Snake. Sam Martin – DangerousDeadmau5 feat. Juicy J – Dark HorseKeisza – HideawayKid Ink feat, ‘bout that (1)Pop Danthology 2014歌单(来自DK个人网站)Track Count: 66POP DANTHOLOGY 2014 SONG LIST(In alphabetical order by artist)A Great Big World, Ariana Grande. Charli XCX – FancyIggy Azalea feat. Nicki Minaj – She Came To Give It To YouZedd – Find YouPop Danthology 2014歌词(来自DK个人网站)POP DANTHOLOGY 2014 LYRICSI’m gonna love yaI wish you were my first loveWe fell in loveFall in loveDrunk in loveWave after waveI don’t know where the lights are taking usAnd I’ll write your nameI will never let you downI’m only humanI’m all about that bass. Rihanna – Can’t Remember To Forget YouSia – ChandelierStevie Wonder – Superstition (C2C Remix)Taylor Swift – Blank SpaceTaylor Swift – Shake It OffTiesto – Red LightsTove Lo – Habits (Stay High)The Chainsmokers – #SELFIEThe Chainsmokers feat, Christina Aguilera – Say SomethingAfrojack feat
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[text]关灯返回顶部&>&
Lilly Wood & The Prick - Deezer Session
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器Lilly Wood & The Prick - Deezer SessionLilly Wood & The Prick - Deezer Session分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
Lilly Wood & The Prick - Deezer Session 简介Lilly Wood & The Prick - Deezer Session[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance,Trance舞曲,外文DISCO在线试听|清风DJ音乐网
目前位置:
&&& Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance
Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance
顺序播放循环单曲
本站会员分为两类[]和[VIP会员],所有用户都有权限下载原始MP3音频文件。普通会员可用V币下载舞曲,VIP会员下载不需要V币无限量任意下载。本站支持使用[],[],[],[],[]购买下载,可自助在线购买V币和升级VIP会员。详细说明可点击这里...
别人正在下载
别人正在试听
昨天热播榜
本周热播榜
为了保障在线试听的流畅性,本站在线试听的舞曲是经过压缩处理,其音质会和用户下载的mp3文件有较大的差别。
下载的文件全部是原始音源的MP3文件,绝无压缩,光谱为1600Hz以上,比特率为320Kbps,音质方面绝对保证清脆高清晰。
方便你下次试听Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance,点此或点此加入...
本页只提供Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance在线试听,如果要下载此MP3舞曲,请点进入下载页...
如果你喜欢这首《Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance》,赶快介绍给你的朋友,一起来分享!点此网址。
本站的免费MP3舞曲下载速度限制为100K/s,收费MP3歌曲下载不限制下载速度。
如果这首《Lilly Wood The Prick-Prayer In C(Basslouder)-女TechnoTrance》存在任何版权问题,请与我们联系,我们会及时处理。
本站舞曲均为DJ原创作品,并自愿上传到本站做免费在线试听,其所有权为DJ及所属公司拥有
Copyright & 2002 - 2009
All Rights Reserved.评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 winner pricked 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信