你看lol直播里有人放比伯的baby?
The Phoenix试试这个
嗯,这个也挺常见的,但不是这个。 lol掌游宝,头条里宙斯解说,无状态瑞兹1V5。第16分钟放的歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英雄联盟骚男直播放的战歌求歌名是首英文听着比较震撼_百度知道
英雄联盟骚男直播放的战歌求歌名是首英文听着比较震撼
Jason Chen - Best FriendDo you remember when I said I'd always be there?Ever since we were ten, baby.When we were out on the playground playing pretend,I didn't know it back then.Now I realize you were the only one,It's never too late to show it.Grow old together,Have feelings we had before,Back when we were so innocent.I pray for all your love,Girl our love is so unreal,I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me.(I must be dreamin')This is something like a movie,And I don't know how it ends girl,But I fell in love with my best friend,Through all the dudes that came by,And all the nights that you'd cry.Girl, I was there right by your side.How could I tell you I loved you,When you were so happyWith some other guy?Now I realize you were the only one,It's never too late to show it.Grow old together,Have feelings we had before,When we were so innocent.I pray for all your love,Girl our love is so unreal,I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me.(I must be dreamin')This is something like a movie,And I don't know how it ends girl,but I fell in love with my best friend.I know it sounds crazy,That you'd be my baby.Girl you mean that much to me.And nothing compares when,We're lighter than air and We don't wanna come back down.And I don't wanna ruin what we haveLove is so unpredictable.But it's the risk that I'm taking, Hoping, praying,You'd fall in love with your best friend.I pray for all your love,Girl our love is so unreal,I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me.(I must be dreamin')This is something like a movie,And I don't know how it ends girl,but I fell in love with my best friend.I pray for all your love,Girl our love is so unreal,I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me.(I must be dreamin')This is something like a movie,And I don't know how it ends girl,but I fell in love with my best friend.I fell in love with my best friend,I remember when I said I'd always be there,Ever since we were ten, baby
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
NO9 是不是这个?
战歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求问歌名】YY主播骚男播的一首英文歌名字是什么啊???_lol吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,864,818贴子:
【求问歌名】YY主播骚男播的一首英文歌名字是什么啊???
其中高潮部分歌词是:Baby i will never .... your heart...... we could be啥的。。。求问啥名
前不久小热狗刚盘点了20...
最好的时代,也是最坏的...
贴吧燃并暖,这个冬天不...
其实娱乐圈有很多耿直帝...
大家好! 谢谢朋友们的...
148部北美票房破1亿美金...
如今我18岁,他19岁。我...
??? 圣诞男友已派发!请...
贴吧最丧失的漫画 每日...
叮叮当,叮叮当,铃儿响...
叮叮当,叮叮当,铃儿响...
第一期 第一次看见胖轩...
谁没有放逐 瞎子 男枪 皮肤的- -来拿吧。
我自己真的领取到了,才发帖子出来的。只为了赚点经验。没有什么好忽悠大家的。 大家去: 风一样的
贴吧里面的置顶帖子直接拿。我就是在网站直接拿的。
Counting Stars是不是?
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴一首英文歌曲在LOL直播偶然听到,的女生唱的部分俏皮欢快,还有男的说唱。_百度知道
一首英文歌曲在LOL直播偶然听到,的女生唱的部分俏皮欢快,还有男的说唱。
能给点调调?现在欧美的歌都差不多是这样 或者给个视频链接?
没有,调子嘛比较潮。
wild ones?!
心塞..这样的歌太多
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol的相关知识
其他1条回答
love the way you line
这歌早过时了😂
我觉得不错啊,
好听的歌没有过不过时。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lol解说经常用到的一首歌,歌曲像似口风琴曲,中间还有一段是一个男人在说唱_百度知道
lol解说经常用到的一首歌,歌曲像似口风琴曲,中间还有一段是一个男人在说唱
歌名Whistle——歌手Flo Rida
不是这首,他像是钢琴或口风琴的,不是口哨
还有什么提示没?比如什么视频有这个音乐。。
lol解说大司马的视频经常用到的
Frankmusik - Wrecking Ball 你试试这个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
信我Talk Dirty
绝对是这个,祝好运,我也搜过。望采纳
Wiz khalifa、chris Jamison-See You Again这个?
我的滑板鞋
苏荷酒吧 she?
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lol骚男几点直播 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信