该游戏已添加到您的3366收藏夹
分享小游戏:
滑动星星打分
类型:|大小:27113K|
语言:英文
小游戏评分:
小游戏人气:
小游戏简介:
神兽麒麟百变版,百变的神兽以及身后的彩虹,在梦幻仙境中极速狂飙,画境,漂亮极了~百变版改变了以往麒麟的形象外还有更多惊喜等你来发现哦。稍稍透露一下,第二关是,第三关是雪豹。
游戏目标:
获得更高分数
如何开始:
游戏加载完成后点击CLICK TO PLAY再按Z键可开始游戏
操作指南:
Z 跳跃X 冲击
按Z键开始游戏。游戏开始后Z控制跳跃(按住Z可以在空中滑翔),X控制冲击
Z 跳跃X 冲击
同系列小游戏
同类小游戏推荐
玩过《麒麟神兽百变版》小游戏的用户还玩过
推荐小游戏
精品小游戏推荐麒麟神兽游戏中的背景音乐_百度知道
麒麟神兽游戏中的背景音乐
顺便告诉我这个游戏的背景音乐歌名是什么..急!求《麒麟神兽》游戏中的背景音乐.!大哥大姐们玩玩吧......在空间里添加“游戏基地”(现在改为了“3366小游戏”)就有这个游戏了..是个男生唱的.
提问者采纳
I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony.?Hold on to the nightThere will be no shameAlways, I wanna be with you, harmony oh loveAlways, harmony oh loveAlways?Hold on to the nightThere will be no shameAlways.Melting the ice for meJump into the oceanHold back the tide I seeYour love in motionWhen it&#39, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony., harmony oh loveAs cold outsideAm I here in vain曲名, harmony oh loveAlways, harmony oh loveAlways, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony.:Billboard top 100 of 1994 Open your eyes I seeYour eyes are openWear no disguise for meCome into the openWhen it&#39, harmony oh loveAlways, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony, harmony oh loveWhen it's cold outsideAm I here in vain?Hold on to the nightThere will be no shameAlways, harmony oh loveAlways, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAs cold outsideAm I here in vain, harmony oh loveAlways.:Erasure 专辑:Always 歌手, I wanna be with youAnd make believe with youAnd live in harmony
提问者评价
谢了!太感谢你啦!
相关专业回答
曲名:Always 歌手:Erasure 专辑:Billboard top 100 of 1994
Open your eyes I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame