my linkinggbook是那个 mods

我的世界mods怎么没有_百度知道
我的世界mods怎么没有
我打开我的1.7.2游戏,在界面没有mods那个选项。我用的是我们服务器下的客户端。我在.minecraft 憨锭封瓜莩盖凤睡脯精里新建mods也没用。求助!!!
提问者采纳
首先确认你的游戏已经安装了forge,如果没有安装的话,就要在网上下载最新的forge并安装,然后启动过一次游戏就会有mods文件夹了,或者直接创建也可以。安装方法:双击打开forge安装器,选择游戏根目录.minecraft文件夹,点击确定,稍微等待安装成功。
forge安装器是什么?就是这个jar文件吗?放进.minecraft文件夹里?不是放进mods里?
几乎所有mod是必须要API支持的,而API还有很多比如Minecraft Forge、Player API等等等等。看你想要装的mod是需要什么API支持的,有的mod需要Forge,有的则需要其他的,大部分的mod都是需要forge的。换句话说,forge是不是一定要下,取决于你下的mod的要求。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
1)原版的Minecraft是没有“mods”文件夹的,估计您是下载到原版的Minecraft了;2)Minecraft是需要安装了相应的API(不是插件啊插件是服务器用的),比如常见的ForgeAPI后,才会自动生成一个“mods”文件夹,否则就算是你自己新建一个“mods”文件夹,也是毫无作用,注意:截止到日08:54:53为止,目前ForgeAPI只是出到1.7.2,所以更新的版本就没有ForgeAPI可以使用了;
mods的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁From Minecraft Wiki
The contents of this page are not supported by , the , the
This article is about game modifications.
For server moderators, see .
An example of a world generator mod (custom
map generator)
Mods (short for modifications) are anything that changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was.
Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel, or give the player more options in how they interact with the Minecraft world. Most people who mod Minecraft (known as modders) use Minecraft Coder Pack and either ModLoader or Minecraft Forge to do so. Some mods may be bigger expansions, others add more settings and options to optimize speed, graphics, or gameplay of the game. Server mods or plugins mainly give server admins more options and ease of use, and most mods for single-player have a server version that allows or optimizes the mod in multiplayer.
Ideally, the creator of a mod updates the mod whenever the game updates - bringing more content, bug fixes, or optimizations. Otherwise, the mod may not work with a newer version.
Mods are also available for the Pocket Edition via jailbreaking on iOS and through apps such as
on Android devices. Mods are not available for the Console Versions.
Client mods are modifications to your game files themselves. They are not custom clients, and they require modification of minecraft.jar.
As the Minecraft server software will ignore custom content from client side, most of the client mods which add new content to the game do not work in
unless a modification has also been installed on the server. Some authors of client mods have made server versions of their mods available, and others have not. A few of the Loader/API type client mods (e.g. ModLoader and AudioMod) and many of the functional client mods (e.g. ,
and ) have effect in
straight away, without any modification on server side.
Server mods are modifications to the official Minecraft server software. They are commonly designed to make administration of servers easier by implementing tiered privileges for commands (such as kicking, banning etc.). They are frequently implemented as "wrappers" which do not actually modify the main server .jar file, instead monitoring its output and sending commands to it.
Server Modifications
Description
All-in-one server mod with great stability and lots of features.
Simple and efficient, fully configurable
New fight system (arena, Hunger Games, combat bonuses)
New teleport system (save locations, go back, limited guest functionality, lock)
New community features (building and chest protection, dual credit economy, factions)
Better crew handling, admins and configurable ops, on-the-fly config reloading
Structure generator with 3 kinds of towers and a sphere
Multiworld (even multi-gamemode simultaneously) support
Tons of new chat commands, like backup or math, and lots of other custom functions
1.7.2 R1.4
Successor of Canary Classic, a fork of hMod
Plugin System.
Simple and Efficient.
Built-in Permission system.
Plugins hardly ever break.
Multiworld support
Java, Scala, and Lua Plugin support
1.8.0-1.2.0 (Bleeding)
1.7.10-1.1.2 (Stable)
A popular mod API with its own server software. Discontinued.
Plugin System
Security updates to server
Built upon the Minecraft Source Code
Multiworld support
1.7.9-R0.2
A popular server software based on Bukkit.
Plugin System
All features of Bukkit
Built upon the Minecraft Source Code
Multiworld support
Built-in X-ray hack protection
Modified Server combining forge with Bukkit allowing you to play mods and bukkit plugins on the same server.
Combines the features of bukkit while using Forgemodloader.
Updated regularly
Allows you to use bukkit plugins
Sponge is a combination of a new API (based off of Spout/Flow’s APIs) implemented on top of Forge, with assistance from other parts of Minecraft’s modding community (Glowstone, Cauldron, Spout, etc.).
Mod packs are collections of mods that have been put together and configured so that they will all work together. Mod packs are often centered around a general theme like tech, quests, or magic. Mod packs often have either custom launchers or installers that make installing and running the mod pack easy. Some of the more popular mod packs are ,
and . There are of course also smaller mod packs, such as
and , most of which using the special Minecraft Technic Launcher from .
Most mod packs can be found on custom launchers, which make it easy to install and launch various mod packs.The most popular of these are the , , , and the new
launchers. In addition to making it easy to install mod pack clients, certain launchers can also download mod pack servers.
If you install a mod, it may stop the game from working properly. If you encounter a problem while using mods and want to report it, first remove all of your mods and see if the problem still happens. If the problem continues to happen, it can be reported on the . Otherwise, try to reproduce the problem with the fewest possible number of mods, and then report the problem to the author(s) of those mods.
If Minecraft crashes, a modified game is flagged in the crash report. The following link explains . (Note: If your Minecraft has never crashed, following those instructions won't find anything.)
The crash report text will include a line near the bottom which will say one of:
Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched
Is Modded: V Jar signature invalidated
Is Modded: Definitely: client brand changed to (present loader, such as "fml,forge" or modloader)
A shortened example crash report is given below:
Crash Report
Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------
Minecraft has stopped running because it e Unexpected error
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 1aa09c6 --------
Generated 03/09/12 12:00
- Minecraft Version: 12w34a
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 5.2
- Java Version: 1.7.0_03, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
bytes (500 MB) /
bytes (600 MB) up to
bytes (900 MB)
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: NVidia ABC 999 Ti/PCI/SSE2 GL version 0.9.0, NVIDIA Corporation
- Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched
- Type: Client
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- World MpServer Entities: 1 [anx['Blockbuilder567'/1135, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
The code that checks for mods is fairly simple, and it' it may say 'probably not' even with mods installed. However, it's very difficult to get the 'very likely' message if you haven't modified minecraft.jar somehow, so that's essentially a 'yes'. There's also a 'definitely' message, seen when a Bukkit server crashes and under other similar circumstances, like when the Minecraft Forge API is installed.
'Probably not' appears when the client/server brand appears to the in-game check to be unaltered (often termed 'vanilla') and the META-INF folder is still there. 'Very likely' appears when the META-INF folder is not present but the client/server brand seems to be vanilla. 'Definitely' plus the client name appears when the client is not vanilla. For example, you might see something like:
Is Modded: Definitely: Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
, an upcoming feature that allows modders to more easily add content to the game.
for a guide on how to install mods.
for a guide on how to install mods using Forge.
for a guide on how to create mods.
showcases tools for installing and making mods.
Multiplayer
Game customization
Official Merchandise
Modloaders
Other ModsAll the games
7 Days To Die
Age of Empires
Age of Empires 3
Age of Mythology Extended Edition
Age of Wonders 3
Arx Fatalis
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed: Rogue
Assetto Corsa
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battlefield 2
Big Pharma
Black and White 2
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Carmageddon Reincarnation
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Civilization IV: Colonization
Command & Conquer: Generals
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Counter-Strike:Global Offensive
Crusader Kings 2
Crysis Warhead
Daggerfall
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Darkest Dungeon
Dawn of War II - Retribution
Dead Or Alive 5
Dead State
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Disciples 3: Reincarnation
Dishonored
Divinity: Original Sin
DmC: Devil May Cry
Doom II: Hell on Earth
Dragon Age
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Drox Operative
Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Siege 1
Dying Light
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends
Endless Legend
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Evil Genius
Fable Anniversary
Fallen Enchantress
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Tactics
Farming Simulator 2015
Faster Than Light
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy XIV
FortressCraft Evolved
Galactic Civilizations III
Game Dev Tycoon
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Half-Life 2
Halo: Combat Evolved
Hearts of Iron III
Insurgency
Jade Empire
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Just Cause 2
Kerbal Space Program
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
Left 4 Dead 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legend of Grimrock
Legend of Grimrock 2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Life is Strange
Live For Speed
Madden NFL 08
Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3
Medieval II: Total War
Men of War
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Might & Magic X: Legacy
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Mount & Blade
Mount & Blade Warband
Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword
Myst Online: Uru Live
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
NEO Scavenger
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Pillars of Eternity
Pirates of the Caribbean
Planet Explorers
Project Zomboid
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Red Faction: Guerilla
Remember Me
Resident Evil 4
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 3: Titan Lords
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
RPG Maker VX Ace
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Shadowrun: Returns
Showtime!
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Sins of a Solar Empire
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Sorcerer King
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Space Engineers
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
SpellForce: The Order of Dawn
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Starpoint Gemini 2
State of Decay
Subnautica
Sunless Sea
Tabletop Simulator
Team Fortress 2
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
The Legend of Korra
The Secret of Monkey Island
The Sims 3
The Sims 4
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
The Witcher 3
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Torchlight 2
TUG: The Untitled Game
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Victoria 2
Void Destroyer
VoidExpanse
War Thunder
Warcraft 3
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
Wasteland 2
Watch Dogs
World of Tanks
World of Warplanes
X: Rebirth
X3: Terran Conflict
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Zoo Tycoon 2
Updated: 13/07/2010 - 03:00PM
img 3 loading...
img 4 loading...
img 5 loading...
img 6 loading...
Endorsements
Latest version
Unique D/Ls
Total D/Ls
Total Views
Uploaded by
WELCOME TO FALLOUT ANIME VOICE STUDIO
This mod will add real time Golden quality Anime style Voices from several notable Oblivion voices, EVER.17 and other visual novel drama voices for Fallout.3. as your playable main character voice.Whenever I play with eomanv's shojo race, it's somewhat most disturbing (irrelevant) to listen to adult combat voice all time when playing as Children. Then i notice authentic anime style voice mod in fallout.nexus are rare to none. As act of desperation for anime style voices, i decided to convert anime voices from oblivion to Fallout. This voice pack should solves shojo race game play problem if you're still using vanilla voice for it. Now with 3 set of different Basic Anime voice personality to choose With Japanese major talented Voice actress Plug in at your finger tips. Now we can finally Enjoy the anime race novelity in fallout.3. If you are currently playing shojorace.esm this voices a MUST have. I Wish everyone great fun and priceless anime style gaming. Enjoy~! HF!NEW UPDATE (13.7.2010):NEW Optional filesTEDDY BEAR SPIRIT VOICE REPLACER.TEDDY BEAR SPIRIT with HIROKO KASAHARA Voice replacer. This will automaticly replace medic power armor drill sergeant voice with japanese navigator. You require either prototype medic armor OR ninomape's teddy bears spirit./downloads/file.php?id=10990MEETING/EQUIPING.- THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY. I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN. :)- IF I DON'T KNOW SOMETHING, TEACH ME, OKAY? ..SENSEI? (male PC). :9ENEMY DETECTED.- GOOD LUCK~! D:<- ..SIR, A GUEST CALLING AT U. :O- DANGER! PLS DON'T GO THERE! D:VITAMIN M.- EXCUSE ME, LET ME CHECK YOU OUT.- GOOD LUCK~!- YOU ARE AN INTERSTING PERSON. I WISHES YOU GOOD LUCK. (means good faith in jp).NO VIT-M-LOL, ERROR DETECTED. (THAT's too bad)-ARE YOU SURE YOU WISH ME TO CHECK YOU OUT NOW?NEW UPDATE (7.7.2010):Optional filesMinor patch for RIE KUGIMIYA X HISAYO MOCHIZUKI PLUG-IN.The Archive contain the following:1. ui_leveluptext.wav (New)2. ui_popup_questcomplete.wav (fix)3. npc_drinking_nukacola.wav (trans)NT: By personal preference & very good reason, i don't use akira kogami lucky channel tantrum (ui_leveluptext.wav) on my game because it messing up with my own tantrum & ethical method of choice.The file added by request & anime fans might find it useful..Also I re-edit the annoying (ui_popup_questcomplete.wav) which is the main reason of this 7-7-2010 patch. - ENJOY. Thanks for those constructive feed backs.NEW UPDATE (26.6.2010):Older brother personality pack is up! Now working the younger brother personality then moving on their interactive UI. yay?NEXT UPDATE: LITTLE BOY VOICE PACK.Anime voice Little boy Personality and UI interactive made for both Eomanv's shota & Kiwi's CUTE little boys. I have 2 limited voice resource Souichiro Hoshi. Both as Daisuke niwa in DNA angel and two boys char in ever.17. Strange how he actually fill 2 character voice at the same time. Anyway, he filled boy voices on most anime - i stopped counting. Now Mixing for FALLOUT.3 TwinkiesCANCELED:CV.HIROKO KASAHARA FULL.VERShe might not be famous in your generation, But she been a seiyuu ever since 13 y.o and became Neo Tokyo urban legend at the first animation golden age. Now She work for TV.shows voice over & J-POP singer. Also as seasoned senior adviser for her younger juniors today. Otherwise, she is the only adult female anime stock voice available. NEW UPDATES: CV. RIE KUGIMIYA X CV. Hisayo MochizukiFOR SHOJO RACE EXCLUSIVE: Add the world loli MVP seiyuu Rie Kugimiya x Hisayo Mochizuki as fallout3 female voice replacer. If you need explanation about them, Then this mod DEFINATELY not for you. Either way, watch the demo movie first.Have fun.PS: also added TWEAKED Mysterious stranger music theme as a Pedoguai, your favorite internet meme. (An optional file for LITTLE GIRL personality pack only)UPDATE: 30.5.2010 - CV.YU ASAKAWA FULL.Version Release.This is a full version of Yu Asakawa Fallout.3 Character voice. Like Toshiyuki morikawa. She also famous and well known in most japanese anime, Her especiality roles fill the voice on most wary, cold-hearted girl or a mature anime female voices. TRAILER MOVIE ADDED~!! WATCH THE TRAILER~!! Y'ALL~!!SUCH AS:Sakaki - Azumanga Daioh Motoko Aoyama - Love Hina Itoko sakabe - School Rumble F&#363;ka - Naruto Shippuden Carrera - Viper GTS
Lebreau - Final Fantasy XIII Sanae - Samurai 7 Tsugumi Komachi - Ever 17 Yuki Mitani - Hikaru no GoAlso a notable as -Vocaloid 03, Luca. If You are playing fallout as vocaloid luca using backsteppo's mod , then this is the voice you've been looking after all this time. :D Enjoy, HF.-----------------------------------------------------UPDATES 26.5.2010:CV.Toshiyuki Morikawa.PLUG IN AVAILABLECharacter Voice Toshiyuki Morikawa. Plugin. + MOVIE DEMO
CHECK IT OUT~! :DThe voice of ALL anime most vilest Princes of Darkness. (see:CREDIT) Toshiyuki Morikawa Character Voice mod are ALREADY made to Sephiroth's Final Fantasy FULL DRAMA VERSION though it originally they came from Kurt Lyndon. CV.Toshiyuki Morikawa Plugin has all the riches Final Fantasy User interface panel sounds. If you don't like the FF theme just delete certain files that has 'Final Fantasy Flavour' in it.
- *VIOLA, There you have Pure Toshiyuki Morikawa voice.-PS: Pity we don't EVEN have his costume here on fallout nexus. Though there are PLENTY in Oblivion nexus.. Why can somebody do something ??? DDDD: i need that sephiroth coat so bad now. The one that i wear for movie demo are shinosuke's Tailor maid mod, assassin outfit. :PUPDATES 24.5.2010:ADDED: THE FIRST MALE ANIME STYLE VOICE. IT IS GRACIELO FROM GRANADO ESPADA JAPANESE CHARACTER VOICE PACK AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD. PLEASE WATCH HIS DEBUT MOVIE FIRST~!! XD ROCK ON~!UPDATE :CV.NORIKO SHITAYA FULL VERSIONThe classic CV.plug-in has return in full version. The only CV plug-in that fit any female personality and for both child or adult race vault girl.The changes made based on her mod cult critics and comments. It's noticeably much better than her older version, implicitly i re-edited and replaced the inappropriate ones with whatever left in my drama CD resources, Also forged her own sfx. So now whenever she got addicted, score a critical hit, or decide to blow up megaton / donating scrap metal for free, she will now respond it appropriately & accordingly.No Demo movie. (for now), i suggest you check out the sound files inside CV.Noriko Shitaya package itself.Enjoy and HF.BASIC VOICE PERSONALITY PACKS:These are different sort basic voices such as Groan, moan & power attack battle cries. you can only use one of it for the game so you must decide which one suits your taste.Then don't forget to download the UI.CV.plug-in for that basic voice, it also safe to stock up all personality since you can always replace them from time to time.----------------FEMALE--------------------------1.)FEMALE STRONG PERSONALITY: (bunsaki).- For shojo race or adult PC girl with a strong straight forward & Brave nature. Great voice pack for those who loves close combat like brawls or sword fights. These voice has a high strung power attacks and commonly a native to oblivion player. TES famous Chocolate elves use this voice pack.----------------------------------------------------------2.)FEMALE AVERAGE PERSONALITY. (bunsaki)- For Your lone wolf or Intellectual girl type without a specific evil or good karma, True Neutral voice. Also known as anime mystic elf voices In oblivion.TES.----------------------------------------------------------3.)FEMALE SOFT PERSONALITY: (Jest Harvey)- Best use shojorace PC, specific base for an innocent harmless & ignorant defenseless young girl. This one sound quite like a darling teen daughter style and classic "Moe" if you are into that sort of moe ero stuff. i know u do!!-------------------MALE---------------------------1.)MALE Violence PERSONALITY:(Granado Espada.Jp)- Taken from Hot blooded Gracielo from japanese granado espada voice collection, Most talented fighter at heart.1.)MALE SEPHIROTH PERSONALITY:(Granado Espada.Jp)- Salvages Taken from Toshiyuki Morikawa voices in Dante Devil may cry & Sephiroth in FF VII & Kurt lyndon j.GE.---------------LITTLE GIRL-----------------------1.)LITLE GIRL PERSONALITY:(Granado Espada.Jp)- Assorted loli voices for shojo race from taken rie kugimiya.(UI.CV).USER INTERFACE.CHARACTER VOICE.PLUGIN: These plug/in will bring real time anime drama dialogs from diffrent voice artist as they became your fallout.3 real time action UI such as VAT mode, quest updates, radio signals, cracking terminal, lock picking, radiation, dying.like personality pack, You can stock up all cv.plugin and replace the one you are currently using with another anime voice artist cv.plugin from time to time.UNINSTALL.HOW TO UNINSTALL PERSONALITY.Simply Delete every anime related voice files inside: -
FEMALE -> C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data\Sound\Voice\fallout3.esm\playervoicefemale MALE -> C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data\Sound\Voice\fallout3.esm\playervoicemaleTO UNINSTALL.CV Plug inDownload and Install the CV.Uninstall at optional file. This package contain the original vanilla voice pack, So by simply replacing the folder inside it should undo your fallout.3 UI back to normal.-----------------------------------------------------------CREDIT:All i do, All i did are merely mixing Japanese CD vocal drama sources, sewing them all together with popular Nexus anime Voices into fallout.3 derivative version. My fallout editing & conversion labors are nothing without to their genuine hardworks. Endorse this mod if you wish to support & push modder motivation. :D i get olds real quick. lolSOURCE VOCAL COLLECTION:-GRANADO ESPADA UI.ipf Hanbitsoft.-EVER.17 VOCAL COLLECTION DVD-Rom.SOURCE VOCAL FROM OTHER NEXUS MODDER:> bunsaki. /downloads/file.php?id=13691> Jest Harvey. /downloads/file.php?id=24417SOURCE VOCAL TALENTED JAPANESE CV:- (CV Noriko Shitaya)# Ah! My Goddess! (Hijiri)# Bleach (Ururu Tsumugiya)# Buso Renkin (Saori Kawai)# Fate/stay night (Sakura Mat&#333;)[1]# Hell Girl (Miki Kawakami)# Kurokami (Kuro)# Maria-sama ga Miteru (Katsura)# Naruto (Moegi)# Rockman EXE Beast (Trill)# Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl (Szuna/Candice)# Ever 17: The Out of Infinity (You Tanaka)================================================- (CV.Hiroko Kasahara-* Nanako Misonou in Oniisama e* Fuu Hououji in Magic Knight Rayearth* Sayo Amakusa / Magdalia in Rurouni Kenshin* Naomi Armitage in Armitage III (original)* Ami in DNA?* Arieta Lyuis in Growlanser II: The Sense of Justice* Sora Akanegasaki in Ever17 -the out of infinity-* Princess Rose in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX* Sakura Tomoe in Weiss Kreuz* Senri's mother in Vampire KnightWEBSITE: /========================================================Y&#363; Asakawa - http://www.artsvision.co.jp/data.php?id=508# Chou'un Shiryuu - Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny# F&#363;ka - Naruto Shippuden# Itoko Osakabe - School Rumble# Jura Basil Elden - Vandread# Kaldina - Tsubasa Chronicle# Kasumi Kurenai - Seraphim Call# Lebreau - Final Fantasy XIII# Luka Megurine - Crypton Vocaloid2 CV03# Misae Munakata - Muv-Luv, Muv-Luv Alternative# Mizuki Tachibana - Gravion, Gravion Zwei# Motoko Aoyama - Love Hina, Love Hina Again# Nel Zelpher - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time# Priss S. Asagiri - Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040# Rider - Fate/stay night (TV)[1]# Riserva Chianti - Galaxy Angel (game)# Rolf - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn# Rumi - Immoral Sisters# Sakaki - Azumanga Daioh# Sanae - Samurai 7# Shalua - Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (Japanese, game)# Shiris - Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight# Sho Tachibana - Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo# Taichi Kimura and Tongari-Kun - Tottoko Hamutaro# Tsugumi Komachi - Ever 17 (Japanese, game)# Yuki Mitani - Hikaru no Go# Yuri Matoba - Detective Conan: Tsuioku no Mirajiyu (Japanese, game)CV.TOSHIYUKI MORIKAWATelevision animationLeading roles in bold
* After War Gundam X (Shagia Frost)
* Allison & Lillia (Travas)
* Aoki Densetsu Shoot (Kamiya Atsushi)
* Apocripha/0 (Jade Davis)
* Berserk (Griffith)
* Black Lagoon (Mr. Chang)
* Bleach (Isshin Kurosaki, Tousen Kaname, Tsubaki)
* Close the Last Door (Honda)
* D.Gray-man (Tyki Mikk)
* Damekko Doubutsu (Yunihiko)
* Devil May Cry: The Animated Series (Dante)
* Digimon Adventure 02 (Mummymon, BelialVamdemon, Yukio Oikawa)
* Fighting Spirit (Alexander Volg Zangief)
* Flint the Time Detective (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
* Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu (Atsunobu Hayashimizu)
* Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star (Gooyan)
* F-Zero GP Legend (Ryu Suzaku (Rick Wheeler))
* Gakuen Heaven (Hideaki Nakajima)
* Gallery Fake (Reiji Fujita)
* Genesis of Aquarion (Touma)
* Ghost Sweeper Mikami (Peter)
* Glass Mask (Masumi Hayami)
* Gundam Wing (Otto)
* Hanasakeru Seish&#333;nen (Lee-leng Huang)
* Harukanaru Toki no Naka De (Nue)
* Initial D: Fourth Stage (Daiki Ninomiya)
* InuYasha (N succeeding Hiroshi Yanaka)
* Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger (Pochir&#333;, Hols)
* Junjou Romantica (Ryuichiro Isaka)
* Key the Metal Idol (Shuuichi Tataki)
* Kindaichi Case Files (Kengo Akechi)
* King of Bandit Jing (Master Gear)
* Kinnikuman Nisei (Terry the Kid)
* Konjiki no Gash Bell!! Movie 1: Unlisted Demon 101 (Wiseman)
* Kouryu Densetsu Villgust (Kui)
* Kyo Kara Maoh! (Conrad Weller)
* Last Exile (Alex Rowe)
* Legend of the Mystical Ninja (Seppukumaru)
* Madlax (Carrossea Doon)
* Mamotte Shugogetten (Miyauchi Izumo)
* Martian Successor Nadesico (Genichiro Tsukiomi)
* Maze (Chic)
* The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Yutaka Tamaru)
* Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (Kill Tandon, Kuffu Salomon, Metchet Rubence)
* Monkey Typhoon (Saitosu)
* Naa (Takumi Ichinose)
* Naruto (Kimimaro Kaguya, Murasame)
* Naruto Shippuden (Minato Namikaze, Kimimaro Kaguya)
* Night Head Genesis (Naoto Kirihara)
* One Piece (Eneru, Hatchan)
* Otogi-Jushi Akazukin (Jedo)
* Peacemaker Kurogane (Tatsunosuke Ichimura)
* Please Save My Earth (Jinpachi)
* Pokémon (Haunter, Bruno, Wallace)
* Saint Beast (Seiryuu no Gou)
* Saint Tail (Manato Sawatari)
* Saiunkoku Monogatari (Shuuei Ran)
* Saiyuki (Homura)
* Shuffle! (King of Devils)
* Slam Dunk (Yohei Mito, Toki Kuwata, Kazuo Araki, Nobunaga Kiyota)
* Slayers NEXT (Keith Balzac)
* Speed Grapher (Chouji Suitengu)
* Spider-Man: The Animated Series (Yu Komori/Spider-Man (Christopher Daniel Barnes))
* Star Wars: Clone Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi (James Arnold Taylor))
* Sukisho (Ryouya Kozuki)
* Super Robot Wars Original Generation: The Animation (Kyosuke Nanbu)
* Super Robot Wars Original Generation: Divine Wars (Kyosuke Nanbu)
* Tekkaman Blade (Aiba Takaya "D-Boy"/Tekkaman Blade)
* Tekkaman Blade II (Aiba Takaya "D-Boy"/Tekkaman Blade)
* Tenchi Muyo! in Love (Young Nobuyuki Masaki)
* Tenjho Tenge (Takayanagi Mitsuomi)
* Tokyo Mew Mew (Ron Yuebing)
* Ultimate Muscle (Terry the Kid)
* Winter Cicada (Akizuki Keiichiro)
* X (Aoki Seiichir&#333;)
* Yami no Matsuei (Seiichirou Tatsumi)
* Yu-Gi-Oh (Toei series) (Jonouchi Katsuya (Joey Wheeler))
* YuYu Hakusho (Shishiwakamaru)
* Zombie Loan (Bekk&#333;)OVA
* Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (Sephiroth)
* Fuyu no semi / Winter Cicada (Keiichirou Akizuki)
* Haru wo Daiteita (Iwaki Ky?suké)
* Kirepapa (Takasukasa Chihiro)
* Last Order: Final Fantasy VII (Sephiroth)
* Otaku no Video (Iiyama)
* Ultraman: Super Fighter Legend (Ultraman)
* Shiritsu Araisou Kouttou Gakkou Seitokai Shikkoubu (Kubota Makoto)
* Tales of Phantasia: The Animation (Dhaos)
* Tales of Symphonia: The Animation (Yuan)Drama CD's
* Boku no Koe (Kurosawa Hideyumi)
* Gakuen Heaven (Nakajima Hideaki)
* Haru wo Daiteita (Iwaki Kyousuke)
* Koi no Annainin (Takaoka Hirotaka)
* Kuroshitsuji (Sebastian Michaelis)
* Kyo Kara Maoh! (Conrad Weller)
* Shiritsu Araisou Kouttou Gakkou Seitokai Shikkoubu (Kubota Makoto)
* Slavers Series
* Wild Adapter (Kubota Makoto)Games
* BioShock (Atlas)
* Brave Story: New Traveler (Kee Keema)
* Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (Sephiroth)
* Dissidia: Final Fantasy (Sephiroth)
* Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Radio drama) (Adramelech)
* Front Mission 5: Scars of the War (Walter Feng)
* Gakuen Heaven (Nakajima Hideaki)
* Growlanser III: The Dual Darkness (Vincent Kreuzweir)
* Kingdom Hearts II (Sephiroth)
* Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (The Prince)
* Knuckle Heads (Takeshi Fujioka)
* Kyo Kara Maoh! Oresama Quest (Conrad W PC version)
* Kyo Kara Maoh! Hajimari no Tabi (Conrad W PlayStation 2 version)
* Lamento ~ Beyond the Void~ (Rai)
* Namco × Capcom (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 (Kimimaro)
* Persona 2: Batsu (Kei Nanjo)
* Plasma Blade and Star Gladiator (Hayato Kanzaki)
* Rival Schools (Roberto Miura)
* Sengoku Basara 2 (Katakura Kojuro)
* Soulcalibur (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Soulcalibur II (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Soulcalibur III (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Soulcalibur III: Arcade Edition (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Soulcalibur Legends (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Soulcalibur IV (Heishir&#333; Mitsurugi)
* Super Robot Wars Impact (Kyosuke Nanbu)
* Super Robot Wars Original Generations (Kyosuke Nanbu)
* Super Robot Wars Original Generation Gaiden (Kyosuke Nanbu)
* Street Fighter series (Ryu, Charlie)
* Tales of Phantasia (D PlayStation Portable version)
* Tales of Symphonia (Yuan)
* Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Yuan)
* Tales of Vesperia (Toki wo Kakeru Otoko)
* Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Tekkaman Blade)
* Tekken 4 (Kazuya Mishima)
* Tekken 5 (Kazuya Mishima)
* Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (Kazuya Mishima)
* Tekken 6 (Kazuya Mishima)
* Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion (Kazuya Mishima)
* Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 2nd Kiss (Wakaouji Takafumi)
* Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (Japanese Edition) (Kurtis Trent)Dubbing roles
* 2 Fast 2 Furious (Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker))
* Alien vs. Predator (Sebastian De Rosa (Raoul Bova))
* American Outlaws (Jesse James (Colin Farrell))
* Bedazzled (Elliot Richards (Brendan Fraser))
* Big Fish (Young Edward Bloom (Ewan McGregor))
* Black Hawk Down (John Grimes (Ewan McGregor))
* Black Rain (Detective Charlie Vincent (Andy Garcia))
* Born on the Fourth of July (Ron Kovic (Tom Cruise))
* Bounce (Buddy Amaral (Ben Affleck))
* Brokeback Mountain (Ennis del Mar (Heath Ledger))
* The Brothers Grimm (Jakob Grimm (Heath Ledger))
* Chain Reaction (Morning TV) (Eddie Kasalivich (Keanu Reeves))
* Click (Michael Newman (Adam Sandler))
* Collateral (Vincent (Tom Cruise))
* Das Experiment (Prisoner #77 - Tarek Fahd (Moritz Bleibtreu))
* Deep Rising (TV edition) (Billy (Clint Curtis))
* Dharma & Greg (Gregory "Greg" Clifford Montgomery (Thomas Gibson))
* The Devil's Own (Morning and daytime TV) (Francis Austin McGuire (Brad Pitt))
* Drawn Together (Captain Hero, Jess Harnell)
* Eyes Wide Shut (Doctor William "Bill" Harford (Tom Cruise))
* The Fast and the Furious (Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker))
* Final Destination 2 (Evan Lewis (David Paetkau))
* Flightplan (Gene Carson (Peter Sarsgaard))
* Godzilla (Nick Tatoupolis (Matthew Broderick))
* Herbie: Fully Loaded ("Trip" Murphy (Matt Dillon))
* Home on the Range (Buck (Cuba Gooding Jr.))
* Joy Ride (Lewis Thomas (Paul Walker))
* The King and the Clown (Jang-Seng (Gam Woo Seong))
* The Lake House (DVD edition) (Alex Wyler (Keanu Reeves))
* The Last Samurai (Captain Nathan Algren (Tom Cruise))
* Legally Blonde (Emmett Richmond (Luke Wilson))
* The Magnificent Seven (Chris Adams (Yul Brynner))
* The Matrix trilogy (Fuji edition) (Thomas "Neo" Anderson (Keanu Reeves))
* The Mexican (Morning TV) (Jerry Welbach (Brad Pitt))
* Mission Impossible (TV Asahi edition) (Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise))
* Mission: Impossible II (TV Asahi edition) (Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise))
* Mission: Impossible III (Theater and DVD edition) (Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise))
* The Mists of Avalon (Lancelot (Michael Vartan))
* The Mummy (Richard "Rick" O'Connell (Brendan Fraser))
* The Mummy Returns (Richard "Rick" O'Connell (Brendan Fraser))
* Munich (Avner Kaufman (Eric Bana))
* The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter (Bastian's father (John Wesley Shipp))
* Night at the Museum (Jedediah Smith (Owen Wilson))
* The Replacements (DVD edition) (Shane Falco (Keanu Reeves))
* The Recruit (James Douglas Clayton (Colin Farrell))
* Scream (film) (Stuart Macher) (Matthew Lillard)
* Se7en (Detective Seargent Mills (Morning TV) (Brad Pitt))
* Signs (Merrill Hess (Joaquin Phoenix))
* Spider-Man 3 (Edward "Venom" Allan Charles Brock (Topher Grace))
* Spy Game (Eastern TV) (Tom Bishop (Brad Pitt))
* Stand by Me (Ace Merrill (Kiefer Sutherland))
* Star Trek: Voyager (Tom Paris (Robert Duncan McNeill))
* Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor))
* Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor))
* Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ewan McGregor))
* Stay (Doctor Sam Foster (Ewan McGregor))
* S.W.A.T. (Officer Jim Street (Colin Farrell))
* Sweet November (DVD edition) (Nelson Moss (Keanu Reeves))
* Taegukgi (Jin-tae (Jang Dong-gun))
* Team America: World Police (Gary Johnston (Trey Parker))
* Ultraman: The Ultimate Hero (Kenichi Kai/Ultraman (Kane Kosugi))
* The Village (Lucius Hunt (Joaquin Phoenix))
* War of the Worlds (Ray Ferrier (Tom Cruise))
* Wild Wild West (Captain Jim West (Will Smith))
* Watchmen (Ozymandias)
* The Watcher (DVD edition) (David Allen Griffin (Keanu Reeves))
Image Library
Video Library
Network Stats
Members: 10,189,546
Topics: 1,450,586
Topic Views: 467,677,494
Kudos Given: 507,762
Profile Views: 649,046,695
Stored PMs: 958,585
Page Served in: 0.061s}

我要回帖

更多关于 linking verb 的文章