想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢《进击的巨人》OP 红莲之箭矢 开头那句 他们是猎物 而我们才是猎人 怎么唱_百度知道
《进击的巨人》OP 红莲之箭矢 开头那句 他们是猎物 而我们才是猎人 怎么唱
求中文音译
最好整首歌
求 拼音翻译
最好做成歌词
ki那嘎啦!  shi se ru ga ro u no ji yu wo洗塞路嘎喽五no鸡油窝!to ra wa re ta ku tsu jyo ku wa ha n ge ki no ko u shi da头拉瓦来打!一洗窝 !哇啦五!不打油!  ka chi ku no an ne i卡其裤no安乃以! 哭组就哭哇! 韩该kino! 口误西大!  jyo u he ki no so no ka na ta e mo no wo ho fu ru IE——GA就五嗨kino! 搜no卡纳达 !chi ni o chi ta to ri wa ka ze wo ma chi wa bi ru气你哦气他头里哇 !卡在窝妈气哇比路!纳尼某卡瓦拉那一!  i ma wo ka e ru no wa ta ta ka u ka ku go da姨妈哦卡爱路No哇!他大卡五卡酷狗大!!  ho to ba shi ru syo u do u ni so no mi wo ya ki na ga ra吼头把西路!秀五都五你!搜no米窝呀!爱某no窝吼服路! 一爱嘎Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jaeger!zi怎打死艾森哦围怎碟野嘎(谷歌翻译的读音)Fu ma re ta ha na no na   ma e mo shi ra zu ni服骂来大哈那no!那妈爱某洗啦组你!ta so ga re ni hi wo u ga tsu他搜嘎赖你!hi窝五嘎组!  i no otta to ko ro de na ni mo ka wa ra na i一no哦大头口楼碟!shi ka ba ne fu mi ko e te系~卡巴奈湖蜜口爱爹!  su su mu i shi wo wa ra u bu ta yo死死木 !  kyo gi no ha ne iQ gino 卡奶一
采纳率:32%
赛噶啊赛赛诺比内一噶 你听听op就会唱了!
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。读一篇英语文章_百度知道
读一篇英语文章
you will never want to leave. Qingdao beer (Tsingtao beer)Except for the special location of Qingdao, It is a paradise which loves delicious food. When talking about seafood snacks. I think once coming here, a popular beer brand in the world, is produced in Qingdao, allowing tourists to easily get the freshest Qingdao Beer in Qingdao. Food and drink are good here. Most importantly the native people are very friendly and hospitable. Qingdao is famous in China for its delicious fresh seafood, I think there are lots of interesting things waiting for you to explorer, I bet that you can find any snack you want. The Laoshan Scenic Area has an important position in sightseeing because of its beautiful scenery, natural pearls and exquisite crafts. By the way
or cleaning, or furniture, and often are foolish enough to let the adolescents see that they are annoyed您要翻译吗?除了地理位置特殊,新鲜的海鲜为特色。崂山绿石在观光上具有重要的地位,因为它风景美丽,有天然珍珠和精湛的工艺。青岛产的青岛啤酒.
The adolescent, with his passion for sincerity, always respects a parent who admits that he is wrong, or ignorant. Such loss of dignity and descent into childish behaviour on the part to their parents about the place or people they visit。What do adolescents respect in parents?
Parents are often upset when their children praise the homes of their friends and regard it as a slur on their own cooking,我想这里有很多有趣的东西等待你来探险。谢谢您的关注, they would not be so hurt, and therefore would not drive the child into opposition by resenting and resisting it, however painful it may be at the moment.
DOTID OFLUM Journey Through AdolescenceNew words and expressions 生词和短语
adolescencen.
slurn, is to sos refusal to admit these charges if the child knows them to be true. Before very long the parents will be complaining that the child is so secretive and never tells them anything, but they seldom realize that they have brought this on themselves,是一种很常见的啤酒生产品牌.
Victorian parents believed that they kept their dignity by retreating behind an unreasoning au in fact they did nothing of the kind, but children were then too cowed to let them know how they really felt. Today we tend to go to the other extreme, but on the whole this is a healthier attitude both for the child and the parent. It is always wiser and safer to face up to reality, however good and adequate they may be both as parents and as individuals, or even that he has been unfair or unjust. What the child cannot forgive is the parent&#39:Adolescence
青春期First listen and then answer the following question.听录音,然后回答以下问题. Parents would be greatly surprised and deeply touched if they hope to stand up to a realistic evaluation。顺便说一下, and realized that it was a sign that the child was growing up and developing valuable powers of observation and independent judgment.
Disillusionment with the parents。让全世界的游客品在青岛尝到正宗新鲜的青岛啤酒。这里有良好的食物和水. Parents would be greatly surprised and deeply touched if they realized how much belief their children usually have in their character and infallibility, and how much this faith means to a child. If parents were prepared for this adolescent reaction. Most children have such a high ideal of their parents, unless the parents themselves have been unsatisfactory, that it can hardly hope to stand up to a realistic evaluation,你将永远不会想要离开了. They may even accuse them of disloyalty, or make some spiteful remark about the friends' parents。最重要的是当地的人民都非常友好和好客。我想一旦来到这里。因为不知道难度要多大,所以发了几篇不同难度的。高中篇目。青岛以清淡,青岛还是一个美食天堂。当谈到海鲜零食,我敢打赌你能找到你想要的任何小吃.
adolescentn.
disloyaltyn.
青少年(12-18岁)
spitefuladj. 恶意的,怀恨的
disillusionmentn.
evaluationn.
infallibilityn.
sincerityn.
victorianadj. 维多利亚式的
unreasoningadj. 不凭理智的
authoritarianadj. 专制的
当家长听到孩子赞扬自己朋友的家时,总感到不安,认为孩子在嫌弃自家的饭菜、卫生、或家具,而且愚蠢地让孩子看出自己的烦恼。他们甚至责备孩子不忠,或者讲些小朋友家长的坏话。家长这种有失身份和孩子气的作法使青春期的孩子大为震惊,决心以后不再向父母讲述去过的地方和见过的人。不要很久,家长就会抱怨孩子守口如瓶,什么事也不告诉他们,殊不知这是他们自找的。
不管家长的人品有多么好,作为父母有多么合格,孩子们对家长幻想的破灭在某种程度上是不可避免的。除非父母自身不能令人满意,大多数孩子对父母估价过高,以致这种估价很难指望经受住现实的考验。如果家长意识到孩子们通常是多么相信家长的品行和绝对正确,意识到孩子们的这种信念会对孩子产生多么大的影响,那么家长会大为吃惊和深受感动的。如果家长对青少年的这种反应有思想准备,并且意识到这象征着孩子们正在成熟和正在发展宝贵的观察力、独立判断力,那么他们就不会那样伤心,也就不会由于怨恨和抵触这种反应,而把孩子推到自己的对立面去。
青少年酷爱真诚,对于能够承认错误或无知、甚至承认自己做得不分平或不公正的父母,他们总是尊敬的,孩子们所不能原谅的是:父母错了,孩子们也看出来了,可是做父母的还不肯承认。
维多利亚时代的父母认为,他们可靠无理的权威气派来维护自己的尊严,实际上那是根本不行的。孩子们只不过被吓得不敢让父母知道自己的想法罢了。虽然现在我们倾向于走向另一个极端,但总地来看,孩子和家长双方态度都比较端正。遇事采取面对现实的态度总是比较明智和稳妥的,尽管会有暂时的痛苦。其它:1.The World's Greatest Swordsman At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly into quarters. A hush fell in anticipation of the world's greatest swordsman. His blade came down in a mighty arc - but the insect continued on its way! The crowd was aghast. The greatest swordsman had missed his target completely, yet he continued to smile. &Why are you so happy?& someone yelled. &You missed!& &Ah,& replied the swordsman, &you weren't watching very carefully. They fly lives, yes - but he will never be a father.& 世界上最伟大的击剑手 在一场世界最佳击剑手表演中,排名第三的击剑手上场了。一只苍蝇放了出来,剑划了一个弧,他将苍蝇劈成了两半。观众欢呼起来。紧接着排名第二的人将一只苍蝇切成了四半。现场一阵沉默,人们期盼着世界上最伟大的击剑手出场。 他的剑锋以一个巨大的弧线划了下来--然而那只昆虫还在继续飞行!观众被惊呆了。最伟大的击剑手完全错过了他的目标,然而他还在微笑着。 “你为什么这么高兴?”有人嚷道,“你没击中!” “啊,”剑手答道,“你刚才没有很仔细地看。苍蝇还活着,是的--但他永远也做不成爸爸了。” ————————————————————————————————————————— 2.A Mistake An American, a Scot and a Canadian were killed in a car accident. They arrived at the gates of heaven, where a flustered St. Peter explained that there had been a mistake. &Give me $500 each,& he said, &and I'll return you to earth as if the whole thing never happened.& &Done!& said the American. Instantly, he found himself standing unhurt near the scene. &Where are the others?& asked a medic. &Last I knew,& said the American, &the Scot was haggling price, and the Canadian was arguing that his government should pay.& 搞错了 一位美国人,一位英格兰人和一位加拿大人在一场车祸中丧生。他们到达天堂的门口。在那里,醉醺醺的圣彼德解释说是搞错了。“每人给我五百美元,”他说,“我将把你们送回人间,就象什么都没有发生过一样。” “成交!”美国人说。立刻,他发现自己毫不损伤地站在现场附近。 其他人在哪儿?”一名医生问道。 “我离开之前,”那名美国人说,“我看见英格兰人正在砍价,而那名加拿大人正在分辩说应该由他的政府来出这笔钱。” ———————————————————————————————————————— 3.Pig or Witch A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other, the woman leans out of the window and yells &PIG!!& The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, &WITCH(女巫)!!& They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road. If only men would listen. 猪还是女巫 一个男人在一条陡峭狭窄的山路上驾车,一个女人相向驾车而来。他们相遇时,那个女的从窗中伸出头来叫到:“猪!!”那个男的立即从窗中伸出头来回敬道:“女巫!!”他们继续前行。这个男的在下一个路口转弯时,撞上了路中间的一头猪。要是这个男的能听懂那个女人的意思就好了。 ————————————————————————————————————————— 4.Response Ability An Ogden, Iowa, minister was matching coins with a member of his congregation for a cup of coffee. When asked if that didn't constitute gambling, the minister replied, &It's merely a scientific method of determining just who is going to commit an act of charity.& Philosopher Bertrand Russell, asked if he was willing to die for his beliers, replied: &Of course not. After all, I may be wrong.& A newspaper organized a contest for the best answer to the question: &If a fire broke out in the Louvre, and if you could only save one painting, which one would you carry out?& The winning reply was: &The one nearest the exit.& 答问技巧 衣阿华州奥格根的一位牧师正在与一位教友为一杯咖啡而猜硬币。别人问他那是否构成赌博行为时,牧师答道:“这仅仅是决定由谁来做一件善事的一种科学方法。” 当我人问哲学家罗素是否愿意为了他的信仰而献身时,他答道:“当然不会。毕竟,我可能会是错的。” 一份报纸组织了一场竞赛,为下面的问题征集最佳答案:“如果卢浮宫起了火,而你只能救出一幅画,你将救出哪一幅?” 获奖的答案是:“最接近门口的那一幅。” ———————————————————————————————————————— 5.Jonesie The Great Lion Hunter A small village was troubled by a man-eating lion. So its leaders sent a message to the great hunter, Jonesie, to come and kill the beast. For several nights the hunter lay in wait for the lion, but it never appeared. Finally, he told the village chief to kill a cow and give him its hide. Draping the skin over his shoulders, he went to the pasture to wait for the lion. In the middle of the night, the villagers woke to the sound of blood-curdling shrieks coming from the pasture. As they carefully approached, they saw the hunter on the ground, groaning in pain. There was no sign of the lion. &What happened, Jonesie? Where is the lion?& asked the chief. &Forget the damn lion!& he howled. &Which one of you idiots let the bull loose?& 伟大的猎手Jonesie 有个小村庄正为一只吃人的狮子而烦恼。于是,村长派人去请伟大的猎手Jonesie来杀死这只野兽。 猎手躺着等了几个晚上,但狮子一直没有出现。最后,他要求村长杀只羊然后把头皮给他。把羊皮披在身上后,猎人到草原上去等狮子。 半夜,村民被从草原传来的声嘶力竭的尖叫声惊醒。他们小心地靠近后,看到猎手正躺在草地上痛苦地呻吟。没有狮子出没的蛛丝马迹。 Jonesie,怎么了?狮子在哪?”村长问。 “哪有狮子!”猎人怒吼道,“哪个傻瓜把公牛放出来了?” ———————————————————————————————————————— Weather Predict A film crew was on location deep in the desert. One day an old Indian went up to the director and said, &Tomorrow rain.& The next day it rained. A week later, the Indian went up to the director and said, &Tomorrow storm.& The next day there was a hailstorm. &This Indian is incredible,& said the director. He told his secretary to hire the Indian to predict the weather. However, after several successful predictions, the old Indian didn't show up for two weeks. Finally the director sent for him. &I have to shoot a big scene tomorrow,& said the director, &and I'm depending on you. What will the weather be like?& The Indian shrugged his shoulders. &Don't know,& he said. &Radio is broken.& 天气预报 一个电影摄制组在沙漠深处工作.一天,一个印度老人到导演跟前告诉导演说&明天下雨.&第二天果然下雨了. 一周后,印度人又来告诉导演说,&明天有风暴.&果然,第二天下了雹暴. &印度人真神,&导演说.他告诉秘书雇佣该印度人来预报天气. 几次预报都很成功.然后,接下来的两周,印度人不见了. 最后,导演派人去把他叫来了.&我明天必须拍一个很大的场景,&导演说,&这得靠你了.明天天气如何啊?& 印度人耸了耸肩.&我不知道,&印度人说,&收音机坏了.& ————————————————————————
采纳率:39%
文章呢??
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语文章阅读带翻译 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
英语趣味小短文(带翻译) A man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: "God, what is a million dollars to you?" and God says: "A penny", then the man says: "God, what is a million years to you?" and God says: "a second", then the man says: "God, can I have a penny?" and God says "In a second"一男子进入教堂和上帝对话.他问:"主啊, 一百万美元对你意味着多少?"上帝回答:"一便士."男子又问:"那一百万年呢?"上帝说:"一秒钟."最后男子请求道:"上帝,我能得到一便士吗?"上帝回答:"过一秒钟."Once two hunters went hunting in the forest. One of them suddenly fell down by accident. He showed the whites of his eyes and seemed to have ceased breathing. The other hunter soon took out his mobile phone to call the emergen珐y center for help. The operator said calmly:"First, you should make sure that he is already dead." Then the operator heard a gunshot from the other end of the phone and next he heard the hunter asking:"What should I do next?"两个猎人进森林里打猎,其中一个猎人不慎跌倒,两眼翻白,似已停止呼吸。另一个猎人赶紧拿出手机拨通紧急求助电话。接线员沉着地说:“第一步,要先确定你的朋友已经死亡。”于是,接线员在电话里听到一声枪响,然后听到那猎人接着问:“第二步怎办?”Cat and MiceMrs Brown went to visit one of her friend and carried a small box with holes punched in the top." What's in your box?" asked the friend."A cat," answered Mrs Brown. "You see I've been dreaming about mice at night and I'm so scared! This cat is to catch them.""But the mice are only imaginary," said th......
读书的好处英语作文带翻译 I think reading is important in the whole life for people. There are many benefits of reading. Firstly, reading increases our knowledge and we can learn the world affairs without going out. Secondly, reading is a good way to improve reading and writing skills. Before you learn to write, you must know how others write. Thirdly, reading can broaden our knowledge and horizon, which is important to job hunting in the future. Finally, reading helps us become self-cultivation that would be beneficial to our whole life. Therefore, start to reading, no matter how old you are and what you are doing. Then, you may find the great charm and benefits of reading.我认为阅读对人们来说是终身受用的。阅读有许多好处。首先,读书可以使我们增长见识,不出门,便可知天下事。其次,读书能够使我们的阅读和写作能力得到提高。在你学会如何写之前,你得首先知道别人怎么写。再者,阅读能扩宽我们的知识面和眼界,这对我们将来找工作是很重要的。最后,阅读使我们变得有修养,这对我们一生都是很有好处的。因此,不管你现在多大,不管你在干什么,现在就开始读书吧。然后,你就会发现阅读的魅力和好处了。
初二十篇英语小短文带翻译 My familyI love my family, because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What’s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you’re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents! On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home. I love my family. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭. 我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母. 在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐. 我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!My RoomThis is my room. Near the window there is a desk. I often do my homework at it. You can see some books, some flowers in a vase, a ruler and a pen. On the wall near the desk there is a picture of a cat. There is a clock above the end of my bed. I usually put my shoe under my bed. Of course there is a chair in front of the desk. I sit there and I can see the trees and roads outside.我的房间这是我的房间。 在窗口附近有一张书桌。 我经常在那做我的家庭作业。 您能看有些书,有些花在花瓶里,一把格尺和笔。 在墙壁在书桌有猫的图片。 有一个时钟在我的床上的末端。 我通常把我的鞋子放在我的床下。 当然有一把椅子在书桌前面。 我坐那里,并且我能看外面的树和路SkatingMom bought me a pair of skating shoes at my fifth birthday. From then on, I developed the hobby of skating. It not only makes me stronger and str......
英语作文带翻译 初中版关于我爱阅读 I have many hobbies, but reading is my favorite. When I find an interesting book, I can sit and read it for several hours. Books show me a new world. I can learn a lot from books. I always think that reading a good book is like talking with a wise friend. Thanks to books, my life becomes rich and colorful.【参考译文】我有很多爱好,不过我最喜欢的是阅读。当我发现一本好书时,我会坐在那里一读几个小时。书籍给我展示了一个新的世界。通过读书我学到许多东西。我总是想,读一本好书就像与一位智者聊天。多亏有了书,我的生活才变得丰富多彩。
20篇英语短文及翻译60词左右 1.My Musical HabitsI have many habits,music is my favorite one.I love pop music and I always listen to PM3 to enjoy pop on my way home or school.Also, I am a good singer and I can sing a lot of pop songs.I love music becose it can brings me happies, when I was unhappy music could comfort me, when I was happy music also could make me happier.I usually play guitar for 30 minutes after dinner. Sometimes I go to concert.I love music.2.Protect Our EnvironmentIt is important to beal with the rubbish in cities.Our world was colorful,beautiful and full of life. But these years, people have built many factories along rivers. Many trees have been cut down. Many animals have lost their homes. Factories cause pollution. Rivers become polluted.As a student, you should do every things in your everyday life to protect them.First, stop wasting more water.Second, throw waste things into different dustbins. For example, waste paper should be throw into paper recyclable bins.Third, stop cutting down trees. Instead, plant more.Fourth, pick up garbage in the park or on the road when we are free.Last, call on more and more people to pay attention to contrlling pollution.In a word, everybody has his duty to protect the world3.1.This summer holiday,my parents and I went to the century park.We had a picnic in there.When we reached the park,we were attracted by the beautiful flowers,trees and lakes.We were happy at that time.In order to have picnic,we wanted to find a place to s......
40字英语小短文 带翻译 The浮Great WallYeah, it is about the Great Wall. The Great Wall is one of the wonders of the world that created by human being! If you come to China without climbing The Great Wall,just as well as you come to Paris without visiting The Iron Tower, come to Egypt without visiting The pyramids!是的,这说的就是长城。中国的长城是人类文明史上最伟大的建筑工程,如果没有到长城就等于没有到中国,就像到了巴黎不去看艾尔铁塔,到了埃及怎么能不看金字塔一样
求30词左右的英语短文!带翻译的~~ 1 Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。
There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet in my room. The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my room? Can you tell me about your room , please ?我的房间里有一张大床,一张小桌,一个书架和衣柜,床在桌子旁边,书架也在衣柜旁边,很多好的书都在书架上,我非常喜欢书,哦,是的,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我经常写和画一些图片在黑板上.哦,我的房间是太漂亮了,我非常喜欢它,你喜欢我的房间吗,请你告诉我你的房间好吗?
3Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环矗。学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
4 In my opinion, the schoolwork now being assigned to high school students is too heavy. While it is true that students need to study, they need other things......
一篇关于介绍春节的英语短文,附带翻译 Chinese Spring Festival celebrating the end of winter and the warmth of spring. It began in the last day of the lunar year, end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, also is the Lantern Festival. During the Spring Festival, people use red lantern and Spring Festival couplets decorate a house, put on all kinds of colored clothes, often visit friends and relatives or together eat dumplings, fish, meat and other delicious food. The children are looking forward to receiving red envelope money, and together they play each other the fireworks, with happy. Street with dragon and lion dance and some other carnival activities, CCTV will held the grand Spring Festival gala.翻译:中国的春节庆祝冬天的结束和温暖春天的来临。它开始于农历年的最后一天,结束于农历正月十五,也就是元宵节。在春节期间,人们用红灯笼和春联装饰房子,穿上各式各样的彩色衣服,经常拜访亲戚朋友或聚在一起吃饺子、鱼、肉和其他美味的食物。孩子们盼望着收到红包的压岁钱,他们一起放烟花,相互玩的跟开心。大街上有舞龙、舞狮和其他一些狂欢活动,中央电视台会举行盛大的春节联欢晚会。
300字左右的英语短文十篇,带翻译! 1.奥运会志愿者工作小组:你好!我叫李华,是北京第四中学的学生,我听说北京奥运会在招募志愿者,我非常高兴,想成为你们中的一员。我交际能力很好,积极参加学校的各项活动,取得了很多成绩。我热爱体育,积极参加体育锻炼,是班级篮球队的主力。我很喜欢英语,在各门学科里,英语成绩最好,英语口语能力也很不错,能进行一般的口语交流。我待人热忱,非常喜欢帮助别人。我从小在北京长大,对北京很熟悉,我想这也是我的优势。我非常希望能成为北京奥运会志愿者的一员,我将尽我最大努力为赛事提供最佳服务。谢谢!李华01 01 2007Olympic volunteers working group:Hello! My name is Li Hua, the Beijing No. 4 Middle School students, I heard that the recruitment of volunteers in the Beijing Olympic Games, I am very pleased to become the one of you.I am very good communicative competence and actively participate in the activities of schools, and achieved many accomplishments. I love sports, and actively participate in physical exercise is the main class basketball team. I like English, in all subjects, the best English performance, spoken English ability is quite good, and generally speaking to exchange.I treat people dedication, love to help others. I grew up from childhood in Beijing, Beijing is very familiar with, I think this is my advantage. I very much hope that the Beijing Olympics will become a volunteer, I will do my best to provide the best services for the event. Thank you!Li Hua01 01 20073.写春节的:SprlingFestvalSprling Festval is the most important holiday in China.It islike Christmas holiday.During the Spring Festival,we can eata lot of nice food,and the food is different from some different places.Like our Guangdong,we eat carbonado and chicken,adults will drink rack.And,we also like to set off firecrackers,but it's v......
3000单词英语文章阅读带翻译 英语学习要有毅力背课文,还要有方法背,好的方法可以事半工倍。Government officials estimate that Chinese people will take to the air, roads and railways 3.62 billion times over a 40-day period around the nation’s most important holiday this year. The total is about 200 million more than last year—nearly three trips per person for this country of 1.3 billion—as people jostle their way home for family gatherings or toindulge their new-found passion for travel.Getting tickets to all those would-be travelers is a daunting challenge that annually tries patience as well as stamina. And it is the railway system that routinely is most unable to cope. Railways are the transport of choice for low-cost long-distance travel, and that’s where the ticketing system routinely falls down.春节是中国最重要的节日,人们纷纷回家团聚或者外出旅行。中国政府官方预测,今年为期40天的春运期间,飞机、汽车、火车的客运总量将达36.2亿人次,比去年多2亿。算下来全国13亿人口平均每人乘车三次。对于春运期间出行的旅客来说,购票无疑是个可怕的挑战,每年都试探着人们耐心和毅力的底线。通常来说铁道系统压力最大,火车是低成本的远距离交通方式,因而火车购票系统经常崩溃。Much of the criticism has focused on the railway’s online purchasing system, which has been unable to keep pace with the huge demand and also failed stop scalpers from ending up with many of the hard-to-find tickets.While insisting that online sales were the fairest way to get tickets in the hands of travelers, rail officials told reporters at the briefing the public needs to be patient. Efforts were being made to provide online identity checks that would reduce the ticket scalping problems.大部分批评集中在铁道部的在线购票系统上,这一系统无法支持巨大的车票订购需求量,还让黄牛有空可乘、卷走大量普通市民难以买到......}

我要回帖

更多关于 伟大的舞蹈 猎人故事 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信