Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: Ori and the Blind Forest
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2015
Buy Ori and the Blind Forest
About This Game
The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, an unlikely hero must journey to find his courage and confront a dark nemesis to save his home. “Ori and the Blind Forest” tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning action-platformer crafted by Moon Studios for PC. Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, and a fully orchestrated score, “Ori and the Blind Forest” explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 8 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 2300 or AMD FX6120
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 6770
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
(C) 2015 Microsoft. All rights reserved
More like this
Overwhelmingly Positive
(162 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(18,702 reviews)
Review Type
All&(18,740)
Positive&(18,067)
Negative&(673)
Purchase Type
All&(18,740)
Steam Purchasers&(18,702)
Key Activations&(38)
All Languages&(18,740)
Your Languages&(9,835)
Display As:
Most Helpful
9,829 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
Was this review helpful?
I love this game, the graphics are beautiful, it's fun to play, just all in all a really nice game. It is just too short, I would love if they made it a little bit longer. But, I would recommend it to anyone, great story line and great graphics.
Was this review helpful?
The controls can be a little clunky at times.
You won't care.
This is a work of art disguised as a video game.
Was this review helpful?
This one is such a masterpiece! More than recommend. ~ 9/10
Was this review helpful?
The introduction just blew me away as it's a visual and emotional masterpiece. The animation and lighting effects are also excellent as well as the music. One thing that bothered me in the beginning is that you're overwhelmed with various upgrades and stuff more similar to an old school 2D space shoot'em up. Even with the tutorial and all, I was still confused about what thing does what.Another VERY annoying thing is having to watch the mini cutscenes over and over again as you die at crucial times, for example just before entering the Moon Grotto. Every time you die in the purple laser beams, you have to watch the animation again with no way to skip!
Was this review helpful?
This is probably one of my all time favorite games. The artwork and music is beautiful and goes together perfectly. Great platformer with rpg elements in upgrading. So much fun.
Was this review helpful?
Ori and the Blind Forest is beautiful. It's like playing an animated painting that tells a story through visuals, voice, and music. Every area has its unique style and they are all very pleasing to the eye. The level design is very well thought out. This game reminds me of Zelda if it were a 2D platformer. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys platformers, puzzles, great visuals, and a touching story.
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
This is a beautiful game, but some parts of it are way too difficult (which i didn't expect) and that sadly takes all the fun out of a game i was expecting to only like.
Was this review helpful?
653 people found this review funny
Remember that part in Bambi?Remember that one scene in Lion King?Remember when halfway through The Fox and The Hound..?Multiply by 9000 feels, pour into a bowl of Princess MononokeAdd a dash of Spirited AwayMix until a tidal wave of feels makes you cry like a little girl And thats just the main menuNow I get teary every time I see an apple.The music in this game is phenomenal, think Trine just 10 times more beautiful with added vocals.Controls and physics feel perfect, fluid and interesting. You really do feel like a little cat spirit gliding through the forest, climbing walls and trees.Visually the game is beyond stunning, hands down the prettiest game I've ever seen.Storytelling is amazingly done through game mechanics and not just &passive& cutscenes.Next time someone tells you video games is not art, show them Ori.
Was this review helpful?
A master work of art!
Loved the whole game! Thank you!
Both my self and my GF have played through the game and it has brought us a little closer together in the sense of sharring a common gaming topic. Intuitive and easily controlled platformer with cute &anime& like painted graphics.
This game is the best game I've ever played. The controls are tight and responsive, yet Ori's movement remains fluid and swift. T every area hints at a hidden history that you can only wonder about. The music fits perfectly with the mystical forest Ori journeys through, and makes the story all the more memorable. One thing about this story (I won't spoil anything): As simple as it is, the story of this game is one of the most evocative stories I've ever experienced. I almost cried at the end, and I'm not the type who cries at the end of movies (let alone games).The puzzles were fairly intuitive, but still were challenging. Simply figuring out how the puzzles work is half the challenge. You also have to figure out how to get through them without dying or dropping something.The combat is
it gives the player several ways of defeating their foes and lets them discover ways to use them. I frequently found myself using dash and bash in combination with Sein to defeat enemies quickly, and often felt like my skills were superhuman, even when I barely got by.The game is practically open-world. The only things keeping you away from the more difficult areas are deadly enemies and locked abilities. Every area is revisitable, except for the escape sequence from the wind temple (which is partially revisitable). The save system is very unique. It allows you to venture wherever you want, and set up checkpoints almost anywhere, at a cost. If you checkpoint too often, you'll find yourself low on energy when you really need those checkpoints (which can be very devastating). If you don't checkpoint enough, eventually you're going to die to something minor and have to go through all the stuff you did since you last saved, including story clips.The only issue I had was some minor difficulty spikes at a couple places, mostly due to bad checkpoint decisions on my part. I highly recommend it to...anyone. The gameplay is flawless. The level design is clever and always interesting. The story is evocative and memorable. The art and soundtrack are fantastic. It's an incredible platformer for all gamers, new and veteran. Ori and the Blind Forest is a masterpiece.
Product received for free
One ofthe best platformer game i've played so far!!!!!I think it would be more incredible if it includes BOSS FIGHT!!!!
Great little platformer, definately salutes the original platformers where speed and timing were critical to solve puzzles.
Great animation and fluid motion, really enjoyed playing through this game and the story was well thought out with some interesting out of the box twists.
Truly a beautiful game. Great story, great soundtrack, and great platforming.Trying to beat it without dying is a ????? tho10/10 would recommend
Beautiful game in every way. Stunning visual scenes, enchanting music, and very well designed. A very heartfelt story that I wouldn't even expect in a platformer. Looks great even at my native
resolution.
Its a fun game to play only the controlls are very buggy so many times you mis grab or a double jump fails because of the buggy game and that gets annoying fast. So fun game for the first 2 levels i think? then you really want to reinstall it
Game was interesting ,till reaching Mount Horu where escape seems impossible .????ing ????,why isin't there time carry delay where the player can have more time when he did faster for the previous ones[ I'm talking about the escape at Mount horu, It's so ????ing difficult to not get dmg]
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website分享给好友:
复制HTML代码
Ori And The Blind Fores《奥里与迷失森林》快速通关-一命通关1小时33分22秒(1)
大家正在看扫描关注游侠网
热门资讯排行
精品手机游戏
热门游戏专题
赛车竞速RAC(英文)
动作游戏ACT(英文)
角色扮演RPG(中文)
小游戏在线玩}

我要回帖

更多关于 苍空之雾修改器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。