李明过去沉溺于怎么办,沉溺与网络游戏戏,真被称为坏习惯是因为它影响了学习..英语作文

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文 假如你是王林.你的好友李明想加入学校足球队,但是他的父亲不同意,认为踢足球会影响学习.
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I’ll become a senior gh school student ts September. To spend my senior gh school time well, I have made some plans for it. In senior gh school, there will be more difficult ledge for me to learn. So from the very beginning I will study hard at all the subjects. At the same time, I will do some sports to keep healthy. Of course, I will meet new students. I’m sure I can make more friends and get along well with them. In my spare time, I will enjoy my interest in reading so that I can relax myself. On weekends or on vacations, I’ll do some volunteer work like helping others fix up their computers.I hope everytng goes well with you and I’m looking forward to you advice.顺便一提,几天前帮我指导的ABC夫下中心的教师才和我提过
就是要掌握好英语很简单的!坚持要拥有一个恰当的学习情境及练习口语对象,外教水平很重要,口语标准非常重要
不间断经常口语练习,1v1家教式辅导才可以有非常.好.的进步效率
上完课记得重复复习课堂录音档,更可以加深印象;实在是真的没有人可以指导的话,可以去 VOA或大耳朵获得课余学习材料练习,多问多听一下子英语水平就培养起来
学习效益会非常最佳的!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2016创新设计外研版英语必修1_甜梦文库
2016创新设计外研版英语必修1
第 1 课时Part 1 个人情况(Personal information)基础梳理导? 学? 练话题诵练 [素材示例](2014? 新课标全国卷Ⅱ)一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”。请根据下列要点和你的畅想完成短文。 1.家庭; 2.工作; 3.业余生活。 注意:1.词数 100 左右; 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.开头语已为你写好。 I often imagine what my life will be like in the future. _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ [佳作播报] I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.I would like to give_an_excellent_picture_of① my future life in ten years. To begin with, I will make_every_effort② to take good care of my family, especially my aged grandfather because he has devoted most of his life to bringing up two generations.Where_work_is_concerned, I_am_determined_to_become_a_filmmaker③.In that case, I shall direct many good movies for the audience.During_holiday_seasons , I_will_live_in_the_countryside ,where_air_is_fresh_and_people_are_friendly④.I will enjoy so many interesting activities,such as fishing,swimming and visiting old friends. Such_will_be_my_future_life,one_I_have_been_dreaming_of⑤. Ⅰ.按要求完成或翻译下列句子 1.这本书很好地描绘了当今中国的生活。(give an excellent picture of) _______________________________________________________________ 2.竭尽全力,做最好的自己,相信自己一定能行。(完成句子) ________________ to do your best,and believe you can do it. 3.将③句改为独立主格结构 _______________________________________________________________ 4.将④句改为“介词+which”引导的非限制性定语从句 _______________________________________________________________ 5.这就是我的家乡,一个美丽、富饶的城市。(such 放于句首的倒装句) _______________________________________________________________ 答案 1.This book gives an excellent picture of life in China nowadays.2.Make every effort 3.Work concerned,I am determined to become a filmmaker. 4.During holiday seasons,I will live in the countryside,in which air is fresh and people are friendly. 5.Such is my hometown,a beautiful and rich city. Ⅱ.写作句式练(用“主谓”结构完成下列句子) 句型公式:主语+谓语 1.为了身体健康,我们应该定期锻炼。 In order to keep fit,________________. 2.每天我们英语老师都从早上工作到晚上。 Every day _________________________________________________. 3.师生在新的环境中愉快地生活并努力地工作着。 In the new environment,_______________________________________________________________. 4.他大约是昨天上午十点到达这里的。 ________________at about ten o'clock yesterday morning. 答案 1.we should exercise regularly 2.our English teacher works from morning till night 3.teachers and students are living happily and working hard 4.He arrived here Ⅲ.话题词汇? 句型再积累 1.achieve v.实现 2.optimistic adj. 乐观的3.positive adj.积极的 4.intelligent adj.有智力的5.frank adj.坦诚的 6.dream of... 梦想?? 7.come true 实现 8.feel proud of 为??感到自豪 9. I am selfconfident and optimistic.When it comes to work, I always get the job done, for I'd like to be thought of as someone who can be trusted. 我是个自信又乐观的人。在工作方面,我一向能贯彻使命。因为,我喜欢被当作是一个可以信赖的人。 10.As for my personality,I think I'm very honest and have a strong sense of responsibility. 性格方面,我觉得自己是一个坦诚和富有责任心的人。 Part 2 点点落实,胸有成竹单元目标 Ⅰ.核心词汇1.________(n.)态度 2.________(adj.)以前的;从前的 3.________(vt.)包含 4.________(n.)信息 5.________(vi.)消失 6.________(adj.)热心的→________(n.) 热心 7.________(adj.)令人吃惊的;令人惊讶的→________(adj.)吃惊的→________(v.)使惊奇 8.________(n.)(常作复数)指示;说明→________(v.)指导 9.________(adj.)厌烦的;厌倦的→________(adj.)令人厌烦的→________(v.)使厌烦 10.________(adj.)尴尬的;难堪的;困窘的→________(adj.)令人尴尬的→________(v.)使尴尬;使困窘→________(n.)尴 尬;困窘 11.________(n.)行为;举止→________(v.)举止 12.________(n.)记述;描述→________(v.)描述 13.________(vt.)使印象深刻→________(n.)印象→________(adj.)令人印象深刻的 14.________(n.)鼓励;激励→________(v.)鼓励;鼓舞→________(v.)使气馁;打消做??的念头 15.________(adj.)失望的→________(adj.)令人失望的→________(v.)使失望→________(n.)失望 答案 1.attitude 2.previous 3.rmation 5. disappear 6.enthusiastic; enthusiasm 7.amazing; amazed; amaze 11.behavior;behave 15.disappointed;8.instruction;instruct 9.bored;boring;bore 12.description;describe10.embarrassed;embarrassing;embarrass;embarrassment13.impress;impression;impressive14.encouragement;encourage;discouragedisappointing;disappoint;disappointmentWhat __1__(使印象深刻) and __2__(鼓励) us most is his __3__(态度) and __4__(热心).He never feels bored and he has an __5__(令人吃惊的) talent for __6__(信息) __7__(技术).He doesn't want to __8__(使失望) anybody caring for him,so he tries his best to __9__(举止) well every day. 答案 9.behave Ⅱ.重点短语 1.和??相似 2.远离;远不 ________________ ________________ ________________ 1.impresses 2.encourages 3.attitude 4.enthusiasm 5.rmation 7.technology 8.disappoint3.毫不相似;决不,没有比??更??的 4.玩得开心 ________________ ________________5.向??介绍?? 6.换句话说________________7.look forward to ________________ 8.be impressed with/by ________________ 9.at the end of ________________ 10.be divided into ________________ 11.take part in ________________ 12.more than ________________ 答案 1.be similar to 2.far from 3.nothing like 4.have fun 9.在??结束的时候 5.introduce...to... 6.in other words 11.参加 12.多于7.期待;盼望8.对??有印象10.被(划)分成??1.We are ________ receiving your email in no time. 2.________ helping improve the situation, they have made it worse. 3.There is ________ a good cry to get all your worries out of you. 4.He never hides his real opinions towards others.________, he is a person with a straightforward personality. 5.(2013? 天津)The library ________ different zones. 答案 1.looking forward to 2.Far from 3.nothing like 4.In other words 5.is divided intoⅢ.经典句式? 句法 1.否定转移 ________(我认为??不会) I will be bored in Ms Shen's class! 2.倍数表达法 In other words,there are ________________(女生人数是男生人数的三倍). 3.It matters(to sb)+if 从句/wh从句 He said ________(如果??没关系)we made mistakes. 4.so+系动词 be+主语 ―I've just been to my first language class. ―Oh really?________(我也是). 5.We all think it is a ________ match and we are all ________ at it. 我们都认为这是一场令人失望的比赛,我们都很失望。 6.Teenagers ________ their health because they ________ too much. 青少年正在损害自己的健康,因为他们玩的电脑游戏太多了。 7.He will have learned English for eight years by the time he ________ the university next year. 到明年大学毕业的时候,他就学了 8 年英语了。 答案 1.I don't think 2.3 times as many girls as boys 7.graduates from 3. it didn't matter if 4.So have I 5.disappointing; disappointed 6.aredamaging;play computer games句式――根据提示,翻译下列句子 1.这本词典的价钱是那本的五倍。(倍数表达法) _______________________________________________________________ 2.我认为没有必要这么早走。(否定转移) _______________________________________________________________ 3.你喜欢看足球比赛,我也喜欢看。(倒装) _______________________________________________________________ 4.你做什么我无所谓。(matter) _______________________________________________________________ 5.他每天晚饭后散步,这对他的健康很有益。(定语从句) _______________________________________________________________ 6.我一做完手头上的活就去图书馆。(as soon as) _______________________________________________________________ 7.听到这个令人兴奋的消息,她兴奋地喊了起来。(excited,exciting) _______________________________________________________________ 答案 1.The dictionary is exactly five times as expensive as that one.2.I don't think it is necessary to leave so early. 3.You like watching football match and so do I. 4.It doesn't matter to me what you do. 5.He takes a walk after supper every day, which is good for his health. 6.I'll go to the library as soon as I finish what I am doing. 7.Hearing the exciting news, she shouted in an excited voice. 第 2 课时Part 1 夯基固本,步步为“赢”考点突破诵? 研? 练考点突破[词 汇 研 析]instruction?[常用复数]指示,命令 n.?[复数]说明书,使用指南 ?[U]指导(1)follow the instructions 服从指示;按照说明 under one's instruction 在某人的指导下 (2)instruct v.命令;指示 instruct sb to do sth 命令某人做某事 instruct sb in sth 教授某人某方面的知识 instruct sb that...命令某人??;通知某人?? What I can do is to turn to the pictures about hanfu and search for instructions some people post on the Internet. 我能做的就是找关于汉服的图片,在网上搜索一些人发布的说明。 ①Be sure to ________________ given by the teacher while doing this chemical experiment. 做这项化学试验时务必按老师的话去做。 ②The letter ________________ to the general manager at once. 那封信指示他立即向总经理报告。 ③The judge immediately instructed that all the fishermen________________. 法官立刻下令释放所有的渔民。 【名师点睛】 instruct 作“命令”讲后跟宾语从句时,从句谓语动词用“(should)+ 动词原形”形式。 答案 ①follow the instructions ②instructed him to report ③(should) be set freeattitude n.态度;看法 attitude to/towards ...对??的态度/看法 have/take a positive/negative/good/bad attitude to/towards...对??持肯定/否定/好的/坏的态度 take/adopt a/an ...attitude 采取??的态度 (2014? 江西)It is people's attitude towards progress that causes the type of influence that technology has on society. 是人们对待进步的态度导致技术对社会的影响的类型。 ①As we know, the police now hold a “zerotolerance” attitude ________ driving after drinking. 众所周知,警方现在对酒驾采取了零容忍的态度。 ②In contrast, people who ________________ life have buried the ability to see opportunities. 相对而言,对生活持否定态度的人埋没了看到机会的能力。 【巧学助记】 Attitude is everything! 态度决定一切! 答案 ①towards/to ②have a negative attitude towardsimpressvt.使印象深刻;使铭记(1)impress sth on/upon sb 使某人铭记??;使某人明白某事物的重要性 impress sb with sth=sb be impressed by/with sth 给某人留下深刻印象 (2)impression n.印象;感想;想法 leave/make/have a(an)...impression on sb 给某人留下??深刻的印象 (2013 ? 新课标Ⅰ)Asked why they lied,the most common reason was to “impress” someone they were speaking to. 当被问到为什么撒谎时,人们最常见的理由就是给他们与之谈话的人留下深刻的印象。 ①The little boy ________ his big, bright eyes the first time I saw him. 第一次见到这个小孩时,他明亮的大眼睛就给我留下了深刻的印象。 ②Our boss often impresses the importance of creativity ________ us. 老板经常让我们铭记创新的重要性。 ③You'll have to play better if you really want to ________. 你如果真的想给人留下好印象,就得表现得更好些。 【一言串记】 The 2014 Youth Olympic Games left a good impression on the foreigners. They were impressed with its nice service and local citizens' kindness.They thought Nanjing was really impressive. 答案 ①impressed me with ②on ③make a good impressioncover “覆盖”多少含义?读句子,品意义 ① If it carries on snowing,the ground will be covered by next morning.________ ②During the summer camp, children will be instructed by the teacher to cover 30 miles a day.________ ③Many reporters were sent to South Korea to cover the 17th Asian Games.________ ④He should get enough money from the council to cover his rent.________ 【一言串记】 A journalist was sent to cover a factory, which covers an area of 6000 square metres. Entering the boss' office, he found the boss reading a book, who had covered 30 pages of it. His interview with the boss covered many aspects, which covered how to run a factory successfully.一位记者被派去采访一家工厂,这家工厂占地六千多平方米,进入老板的办公室后,他发现老板在看书, 他已经读了 30 多页,他对老板的采访涉及了很多方面,包括如何成功地经营工厂。 答案 ①覆盖 ②行走(路程) ③报道 ④(钱)够??用in other words 换句话说 in a/one word 总之,简而言之 have a word with 和??说句话 have words with 和??吵嘴 keep one's word 遵守诺言,守信用 Word came that...据说/消息传来?? (2013? 安徽)In other words, whether you're seeking lifelong satisfaction or a few moments of good cheer, you've got to move forward. 换句话说,无论你是在追寻长期的满足还是暂时的高兴,都必须要向前走。 ①________,a friend in need is a friend indeed. May all of us treasure friendship! 总之,患难之交才是真正的朋友,愿我们所有人珍视友谊! ②________ an American journalist called James Foley was beheaded by ISIS, which astonished all the world. 有消息传来一名叫詹姆斯? 福利的美国记者遭 ISIS 斩首,这震惊了整个世界。 【巧学助记】 图解“谈话”与“吵架”【知识链接】 in other words 是介词短语作插入语,常见的可作插入语的介词短语还有哪些呢?试把以下短语补充完整。 ③________ the way ④________ fact ⑤________ short/sum ⑦________one's+n. 答案 ①In a word ②Word came that ③by ④in ⑤in ⑥in ⑦to ⑥________ generallook forward to 期待;盼望 含介词 to 的常用动词短语还有: be/get used to 习惯于 stick to 坚持 lead to 导致 object to 反对 contribute to 促成;有助于 get down to 开始认真做?? pay attention to 注意 (2013? 重庆)Meanwhile, I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. 同时,我期待着尽快收到你的回信。 ①The holiday we had been looking forward to ________ at last. 我们一直期盼着的假日最后终于到来了。 ②Susan used to ________ in a remote town but now has got used to ________ even in big cities. 苏姗过去住在一个偏远小镇,但现在习惯了在街头被认出,甚至在大城市里。 【名师点睛】 look forward 有时表示“向前看”,to 为不定式标志。 He stood up and looked forward to see what was happening outside. 他站起来向前看外面发生的事。 答案 ①came ②live;being recognized[句 式 探 究]否定转移 (教材原句)I don't think I will be bored in Ms Shen's class!我认为上沈老师的课我是不会感到厌倦的! 该句是否定转移句式,I don't think 中的 don't 实际上否定的是宾语从句中的 will be。否定转移必须同时满足两个条件:?①主句主语一般为第一人称?多为单数? ?②主句谓语动词一般为believe, imagine, suppose, ?expect, think等表主观意见的动词?多为一般现在时态?I don't suppose he will return to his hometown after a few years of study abroad. 我看他在国外学习几年后不会回家乡了。 【名师点睛】 这类主从复合句的反意疑问句在人称和数上要与从句中的主语和谓语保持一致。如果 think, believe 等的主语为第二、三 人称,反意疑问句应对主句进行反问。 ①I don't believe the man can finish the work on time,________? 我相信这个人不能按时完成这项工作,对不对? ②You don't think she will come,________? 你认为她不会来,是吗? 答案 ①can he ②do youso 引起的倒装 (教材原句)Oh really?So have I.噢,真的吗?我也是。 本句中的 So have I 是倒装句。 so+系动词 be/助动词/情态动词+主语,表示前面所说的肯定情况也适合于另一个人或事。 ①Frank likes to keep pets and ________. 弗兰克喜欢养宠物,他妻子也一样。 (1)neither/nor+系动词 be/助动词/情态动词+主语,表示前面一种否定情况也适合于另一个人或事。 (2)如果前面句子的谓语既有肯定又有否定,或者形式不同,就用句型 So it is with .../It is the same with ...。 (3)“so+主语+系动词 be/助动词/情态动词”,用来表示同意、附和前一说话者所说的内容,可译为“是的,对,的确 如此”。 ②I don't know,________. 我不知道,也不关心。 ③―The girl is clever, but she doesn't study hard. ――这个女孩很聪明,但是她不认真学习。 ―__________________her brother. ――她哥哥也是如此。 ④―Tom has made rapid progress recently. ――汤姆最近进步很快。 ―Oh,____________________. ――哦,的确如此,你也一样。 答案 Part ①so does his wife ②nor do I care 2 各个击破,走近高考 ③So it is with/It is the same with ④so he has and so have you考点精练Ⅰ.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.Her words were a great ________(encourage) to them. 2.The players were given strict ________(instruct) not to leave the hotel. 3.The guide gives a general ________(describe) of the island. 4.Look carefully at the ________(correct) which I have written in your essay. 5.I watched him until he ________(disappear) in the distance. 6.Everything in the new school is ________(amaze) and every classroom has a computer. 7.She was chosen as an ________(assist) to help Mr Brown finish his research. 8.People at the party were ________(embarrass) when Frank got drunk and made an exhibition of himself. 9.Someday you will answer for your foolish ________(behave). 10.________(amaze), she stood and stared when the police arrested her husband. 答案 1.encouragement 2.instructions 3.description 4.correction 5.disappeared 6.amazing 7.assistant8.embarrassed 9.behavior Ⅱ.单句改错10.Amazed1.You'd better not be late again for class;with other words,you are expected to be on time next time.________ 2.We are looking forward to receive your emails.________ 3.We returned the questionnaire as instructing.________ 4.As long as we keep a positive attitude at everything,our lives will light up.________ 5.Henry is very clever but he doesn't work hard at his lessons.So is Mary.________ 6.I am boring with Mr.Wang's talking;I can't wait any longer for its end.________ 答案 1.with→in 2.receive →receiving 3.instructing→instructed 4.at→to /towards 5.So is →So it is with6.boring →bored Ⅲ.课文缩写填空 Li Kang lives in Shijiazhuang,1.________ capital city of Hebei.Today is his first day at Senior High school.Everything in the school 2.________(impress) him much.The classroom is 3.________ (amaze),which has a computer 4.________ a special screen behind it.The teachers are 5.________ (friend) and enthusiastic.His English teacher's teaching method is 6.________ (complete) different from 7.________ of the teachers at Junior High.During his class ,Li Kang and his classmates introduced 8.________ to each other.And did some 9.________ (spell) games.There are three times as many girls 10.________ boys in the class and they all work very hard. 答案 1.the 2.impresses 3.amazing 4.with 5.pletely 7.that 8.themselves 9.spelling 10.asⅣ.完成句子 1.________________,we have made great progress in our physics study. 在老师的指导下,我们的物理学习取得了很大的进步。 2.The new English teacher ________________ the students. 新的英语老师给学生们留下了很好的印象。 3.They asked him to leave―________, he was fired. 他们请他走人,也就是说,他被解雇了。 4.To our joy, the government ________________ this problem. 让我们感到高兴的是,政府对这个问题已经采取了积极的态度。 5.Jim has never been to Beijing.________________. 吉姆从未去过北京,他的父母也没去过。 答案 1.Under the teacher's instruction 2.made/left a good impression on 3.in other words 4.has taken a positive attitude to5.Nor have his parents Ⅴ.话题微写作 翻译下列句子,然后组成一篇 80 个单词左右的短文。 1.李娜和李萍是好朋友,她们在许多方面很相似(用 who 引导的定语从句)。 2.今天是她们高中生活的第一天。新学校的一切都让她们感到很惊奇,每个教室都有电脑,这完全不同于她们初中的教 室(amazing, nothing like)。 3.她们的老师对工作态度积极,并且热情洋溢,这给她们留下了深刻的印象。(attitude, enthusiastic, impression) 4.她们期盼着在这些老师的指导下能进入大学深造。(look forward to, instruction) _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 Li Na and Li Ping are good friends, who are similar to each other in many ways. Today is their first day at Senior High school. Everything in the new school is amazing and every classroom has a computer, which is nothing like those of their Junior High school. Their teachers have a positive attitude to their work and they are very enthusiastic, which leaves a deep impression on them. They look forward to going to college for further education under the teachers' instruction.第 3 课时Part 1 话题:拥有自信,享受人生增分策略读? 写? 练完形填空 Ⅰ.完形填空 (2014? 江苏卷)Dale Carnegie rose from the unknown of a Missouri farm to international fame because he found a way to fill a universal human need. It was a need that he first__1__back in 1906 when young Dale was a junior at State Teachers College in Warrensburg.To get an__2__,he was struggling against many difficulties.His family was poor.His Dad couldn't afford the__3__at college,so Dale had to ride horseback 12 miles to attend classes.Study had to be done__4__his farmwork routines.He withdrew from many school activities__5__he didn't have the time or the__6__.He had only one good suit.He tried__7__the football team,but the coach turned him down for being too__8__.During this period Dale was slowly__9__an inferiority complex(自卑感),which his mother knew could__10__him from achieving his real potential.She__11__that Dale join the debating team,believing that__12__in speaking could give him the confidence and recognition that he needed. Dale took his mother's advice,tried desperately and after several attempts__13__made it.This proved to be a__14__point in his life.Speaking before groups did help him gain the__15__he needed.By the time Dale was a senior,he had won every top honor in__16__.Now other students were coming to him for coaching and they,__17__,were winning contests. Out of this early struggle to__18__his feelings of inferiority,Dale came to understand that the ability to__19__an idea to an audience builds a person's confidence.And,__20__it,Dale knew he could do anything he wanted to do―and so could others. 【解题导语】 本文讲述了一个人如何克服困难,获得信心的成长经历。男孩小时候家里很穷,家里只能支付他的学费而无力支付他参与学校社团活动所需的费用。后来参加足球队,因为体重太轻被拒绝,因此失去了自信心。但妈妈意识到自 卑感会阻碍孩子潜能的发挥,于是建议他参加演讲和辩论,男孩最终拥有了自信,获得了美好的人生。 1.A.admitted C.supplied 答案 B.filled D.recognizedD [词语辨析题。句意:在 1906 年,Dale 首次意识到这个需求。recognize 意识到,符合语境。admit 承认,准许进入;fill 填满;supply 提供。] 2.A.assignment C.advantage 答案 B.education D.instructionB [逻辑推理题。下文都是关于 Dale 大学及上课的相关信息,故选 education。] B.board D.equipment3.A.training C.teaching 答案B [词语辨析题。后半句提到结果他必须每天骑马去上学,由此推断他父亲支付不起住宿(board)的费用。] B.during D.through4.A.between C.over 答案A [逻辑推理题。此处表达他必须在农场工作间隙来学习。between 在??之间,符合语境。] B.when D.though5.A.while C.because 答案 C[逻辑推理题。没有时间和不参加学校活动之间是因果关系,故选 because。] B.interest D.clothes6.A.permits C.talent 答案 D [词汇复现题。clothes 与下句的 suit 同义。]7.A.on C.in 答案B.for D.withB [词语搭配题。try for 争取加入,试图获得,他试图加入足球队。] B.flexible D.outgoing8.A.light C.optimistic 答案 指体重。] 9.A.gaining C.developing 答案 CA [词语辨析题。教练拒绝了他加入足球队的申请肯定是因为自身条件不好,只有 A 符合语境。light 轻的,在此B.achieving D.obtaining[词语辨析题。自卑感是一个慢慢形成发展的过程,故选 developing(发展)意思合适。gain,achieve,obtain 指通过努力或计划获得想要的东西(如经验、目标、成功等)。] 10.A.prevent C.save 答案 B.protect D.freeA [固定搭配题。prevent sb from...阻止某人??,此处表示母亲清楚这种自卑感会阻止 Dale 发挥自己的潜能。] B.demanded D.insisted11.A.suggested C.required 答案A [词汇复现题。根据后文 Dale took his mother's advice 可知这是母亲对 Dale 的建议,故选 suggested。] B.practice D.potential12.A.presence C.patience 答案B [词语辨析题。结合句意不难得出“Dale 通过练习演讲获得自信,”故选 practice(练习)合适。presence 出席; patience 耐心;potential 潜力。] 13.A.hopefully C.finally 答案 C B.certainly D.naturally [逻辑推理题。不断努力之后最终(finally)成功。] B.breaking D.turning14.A.key C.basic 答案 D [固定搭配题。turning point 转折点。]15.A.progress C.competence 答案B.experience D.confidenceD [逻辑推理题。前面说 Dale 很自卑,他缺乏自信,所以母亲建议他参加演讲,此处表达在公众面前讲话使他获得了自信(confidence)。] 16.A.horseriding C.speech 答案 C B.football D.farming [逻辑推理题。演讲给了他自信,他赢得了在演讲(speech)方面的每一个最高荣誉。] B.in brief D.in fact [介词短语辨析题。其他学生也一个又一个地赢得了比赛。in turn 依次,一个接一个地,符合语境。in return17.A.in return C.in turn 答案 C作为回报;in brief 简言之;in fact 事实上。] 18.A.convey C.understand 答案 B.overcome D.buildB [词语辨析题。 此处是描述 Dale 克服(overcome)自卑感的努力历程。 convey 传达; understand 理解; build 建立。 ] B.stress D.repeat19.A.express C.contribute 答案A [逻辑推理题。演讲使 Dale 获得了自信,演讲就是在公众面前表达(express)自己的观点。] B.beyond D.with20.A.besides C.like 答案D [介词词义辨析题。该空后的 it 代指前文的 confidence。句意:有了自信,Dale 知道他能做任何他想做的事情――而其他人也同样可以。with 拥有,带有,符合语境。] Ⅱ.完形问答(根据语篇内容回答下列问题) 1.What's the main idea of the passage? _______________________________________________________________ 2.Was it easy for young Dale to get an education? Why? _______________________________________________________________ 3.Why did he withdraw from many school activities? _______________________________________________________________ 4.What helped him gain the confidence he needed? _______________________________________________________________ 5.According to Dale,how can we build our confidence? _______________________________________________________________ 答案 1.The passage tells us how to overcome difficulties and build confidence.2.No,it wasn't.Because his family was poor. 3.Because he didn't have the time or the clothes. 4.Speaking before groups. 5.The ability to express an idea to an audience builds a person's confidence. Ⅲ.完成句子(用选项中的词汇完成句子) 1.I like reading poems,because poems can ________ certain emotions. 我喜欢阅读诗歌,因为诗歌能传达某些情感。 2.An excellent teacher is believed to be one who devotes himself to the children but asks for nothing ________. 人们相信一名优秀的教师是把全部身心投入到孩子身上并且不求回报的人。 3.Nothing can ________ him from speaking out against injustice. 什么也不能阻止他鸣不平。 4.Scientists used to believe that mothers ________ their children by sight only. 科学家们过去常常认为母亲只是通过视觉来辨认自己的孩子。 5.Being tall gave him an ________ over the other players. 他个子高,比其他运动员有利。 答案 1.convey 2.in return 3.prevent 4.recognize 5.advantage Part 2 话题:学校生活,相处融洽阅读理解 Ⅰ.阅读理解(2014? 重庆卷)I_was_never_very_neat,while_my_roommate_Kate_was_extremely_organized.Each of her objects had its place, but mine always hid somewhere.She even labeled(贴标签)everything.I always looked for everything.Over time,Kate got neater and I got messier.She would push my dirty clothing over,and I would lay my books on her tidy desk.We both got tired of each other. War broke out one evening.Kate came into the room.Soon,I heard her screaming,“Take your shoes away! Why under my bed! ”Deafened,I saw my shoes flying at me.I jumped to my feet and started yelling.She yelled back louder. The room was filled with anger.We could not have stayed together for a single minute but for a phone call.Kate answered it.From her end of the conversation, I could tell right away her grandma was seriously ill.When she hung up, she quickly crawled(爬)under her covers,sobbing.Obviously, that was something she should not go through alone.All of a sudden,a warm feeling of sympathy rose up in my heart. Slowly,I collected the pencils,took back the books,made my bed,cleaned the socks and swept the floor,even on her side.I_got_so_into_my_work_that_I_even_didn't_notice_Kate_had_sat_up.She was watching,her tears dried and her expression one of disbelief.Then,she reached out her hands to grasp mine.I looked up into her eyes.She smiled at me,“Thanks.” Kate and I stayed roommates for the rest of the year.We didn't always agree,but we learned the key to living together: giving in, cleaning up and holding on. 【解题导语】 本文是一篇记叙文,因为作者和室友之间差异太大,一开始战斗不断,但后来作者意识到与室友友好相处的关键是:互相谦让、保持房间干净卫生和坚持。 1.What made Kate so angry one evening? A.She couldn't find her books. B.She heard the author shouting loud. C.She got the news that her grandma was ill. D.She saw the author's shoes beneath her bed. 答案 D [细节理解题。根据第二段中的 I heard her screaming,“Take your shoes away! Why under my bed!”可知,凯特生气的原因是她看到作者的鞋在她的床底下。] 2.The author tidied up the room most probably because________. A.she was scared by Kate's anger B.she hated herself for being so messy C.she wanted to show her care D.she was asked by Kate to do so 答案 C [推理判断题。根据第三段中的 All of a sudden,a warm feeling of sympathy rose up in my heart.可判断出,作者整理房间最可能的原因是她想要表示自己对室友的关心。] 3.How is Paragraph 1 mainly developed? A.By analyzing causes. B.By showing differences. C.By describing a process. D.By following time order. 答案 B [逻辑结构题。根据首句 I was never very neat,while my roommate Kate was extremely organized.及后面的内容可知,本段主要谈论的是作者和室友的种种不同。所以本段的组织方式是通过“展示不同”来进行的。] 4.What might be the best title for the story? A.My Friend Kate B.Hard Work Pays Off C.How to Be Organized D.Learning to Be Roommates 答案 D [主旨大意题。本文主要讲述的是作者和室友之间的故事,最后一段中的 the key to living together: giving in,cleaning up and holding on 点明文章的主旨:学会当室友。] Ⅱ.阅读写作 回答下列问题,然后写一篇关于“与人相处”的作文。(80 词左右) 1.Did the author get along well with her roommate Kate at the beginning? Why? _______________________________________________________________ 2.What was it that made Kate angry one evening? _______________________________________________________________ 3.Why did they make up after the quarrel? _______________________________________________________________ 4.What was the key to living together in their opinion? _______________________________________________________________ 答案 1.No,she didn't.Because the author was never very neat,while her roommate Kate was extremely organized.2.The author's shoes beneath her bed. 3.Because of a phone call. 4.Giving in,cleaning up and holding on. 【参考范文】 In our daily life, we have to come into contact with people in every walk of life.Therefore, it is very important for us to know how to get along with other people.To get along well with others and win their friendship,we must observe strictly the following words. To begin with,we need to be honest with others.Second,we have to be humble enough.If we are proud in public,we can hardly win others' respect.Finally,we must not be selfish.We should learn how to show concern for others. Ⅲ.句式背练 1.I was never very neat,while my roommate Kate was extremely organized. 我从不干净利落而我的室友凯特做事很有条理。 2.I got so into my work that I even didn't notice Kate had sat up.(译成汉语) _______________________________________________________________ 答案 我就这样进行整理,结果我甚至没注意到凯特已坐起来。Ⅳ.难句研练 1.We could not have stayed together for a single minute but for a phone call. [分析]本句是一个条件句的虚拟语气,但是它的条件并不是通过 if 条件句表示出来的,而是通过介词短语 but for...要不 是??;如果没有??;该介词短语相当于 if 条件状语从句。 [翻译]要不是一个电话,我们不可能在一起待一分钟。 2.When she hung up,she quickly crawled under her covers,sobbing. [分析]本句中有一个 when 引导的时间状语从句,动词短语 hang up 表示挂断电话。后面的现在分词 sobbing 与句子主语 she 构成逻辑上的主动关系,所以使用现在分词做伴随状语,表示该动作与谓语动词同时发生。 [翻译]当她挂完电话,她很快爬上了床,盖上被子小声哭泣着。第一部分必修一Module 2My New Teachers第 1 课时Part 1基础梳理导? 学? 练话题诵练 [素材示例]家庭、朋友与周围的人(Family,friends and people around)(Ⅰ)(2014? 安徽卷 ) 为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了“HEARTTOHEART”专栏。假设你是该栏目的编辑 Jamie,收到一封署名为 Worried 的求助信。信中该同学向你诉说了自己的困扰:近日容易发脾气,让正常的学习和生活受到 了影响。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。 内容要点如下: 1.表示理解并给予安慰; 2.提出建议并说明理由。 注意:1.词数 120 左右; 2.信中不能出现与本人相关的信息; 3.信的开头与结尾已为你拟好,不计入总词数。 4.参考词汇:temper Hi Worried, I'm sorry to know that you're having such a bad time at the moment.________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Jamie [佳作播报] Hi Worried, I'm sorry to know that you're having such a bad time at the moment.And I'm willing to help you to get out of the situation.Here are my suggestions for you. n.脾气,情绪 First of all,the most significant thing is to set a goal,work out a plan and carry out your plan step by step. Having_realized_that_your_time_is_limited , you'll_have_to_study_for_your_goals_without_anger_and_hesitation ①.Secondly, if_I_were_you,I_would_take_a_walk_in_the_evening_with_my_friends②.Moreover③,listening to some soft music does relax your mood and give you a new start.In the end , kids as we are④, it's_our_duty_to_control_ourselves ,which_will_greatly_help_our_lives_and_study⑤. Yours, Jamie Ⅰ.按要求完成或翻译下列句子 1.将①句改为 after 引导的时间状语从句 ____________________,you'll have to study for your goals without anger and hesitation. 2.如果我现在有空,我就把这本书再读一遍。(if 引导的虚拟条件句) ________________,I________________again. 3.尽管他是小孩,但是他能讲很好的英语。(as/though 的让步状语从句;倒装句式) ________________________________________________________________________ 4.将⑤句改为 though 引导的让步状语从句(不用倒装句式) In the end,________________,it's our duty to control ourselves,which will greatly help our lives and study. 答案 1.After you have realised that your time is limited2.If I had time now;should/would read the book 3.Child as/though he is,he can speak good English. 4.though we are kids Ⅱ.写作句式练(用“主语+谓语+宾语”完成下列句子) 句式公式:主语+谓语+宾语 1.2014 年见证了中国在航天领域的巨大进步。 ____________________in space in China. 2.我非常喜欢英语课堂上的友好氛围。 ____________________in English class very much. 3.前不久我在学校组织的英语演讲比赛中荣获第一名。 ________________in English speech contest held by our school not long ago. 4.他几乎不知道怎样写英语作文。 __________________how to write an English composition. 答案 1.The year 2014 saw/witnessed the great progress2.I enjoy the friendly atmosphere 3.I got first place 4.He hardly knew Ⅲ.话题词汇? 句型再积累 1.burden n.负担 2.creative adj.富有创造力的 3.reward v.奖赏 4.outstanding adj.杰出的 5.pressure n. 压力 6.admire 钦佩;欣赏 7.bring up 抚养 8.be pleased with 对??满意9.Nowadays more and more people are concerned about their health. 当今,越来越多的人关心自己的健康。 10.In order to arouse his father's attention of health,Li Ming reminded him of the bad effect of smoking. 为了唤醒他父亲对健康的意识,李明提醒他吸烟的害处。 Part 2 点点落实,胸有成竹单元目标 Ⅰ.核心词汇1.________(adj.)紧张的;焦虑的 2.________(adj.)严格的;严厉的 3.________(vt.)(故意)避开 4.________(vt.)讨厌;不喜欢 5.________(adv.)立即,即刻 6.________(vt.)承认 7.________(adj.)有趣的;可笑的→________(vt.)娱乐;使快乐→________(n.)娱乐;快乐 8.________(adj.)精力充沛的→________(n.)精力;能源 9.________(adj.)聪明的→________(n.)智力 10.________(adj.)有组织的;有系统的→________(vt.)组织→________(n.)组织 11.________(adj.)耐心的(n.)病人→________(adv.)耐心地→________(n.)耐心 12.________(vt.)感激→________(n.)感激;欣赏 13.________(vt.& n.)尊敬;尊重→________(adj.)表示尊敬的;有礼貌的→________(adj.)受尊敬的;体面的 14.________(adj.)轻松的;松懈的;宽松的→________(v.)(使)轻松→________(n.)放松;轻松 15.________(adv.)同样地;类似地→________(adj.)同样的;类似的→________(n.)类似之处 答案 1.nervous 2.strict 3.avoid 4.hate 5.immediately 6.admit 7.amusing;amuse;amusement 11.patient ; patiently ; patience 15.similarly;similar;similarity8 . energetic ; energy 12.appreciate;appreciation9.intelligent ; intelligence10.organised ; organise ; organisation13.respect;respectful;respectable 14.relaxed;relax;relaxationMr.Smith is a __1__(耐心的),__2__(精力充沛的) and __3__(严格的) teacher. In his class,everything is __4__(有趣的) and well __5__(有组织的). If a student is too shy and __6__(紧张的) to answer a question,he will help him/her to __7__(放松). We all __8__(尊敬) him and __9__(感激) his help. 答案 1.patient 2.energetic 3.strict 4.amusing 5.organized 6.nervous 7.relax 8.respect 9.appreciateⅡ.重点短语 1.确定;确信;查明;弄清楚 2.同意;赞同;适合 3.取得进步 4.结果 5.睡着 6.in fact ________________________________________________________________ ________________ ________________7.tell jokes ________________ 8.be true of ________________ 9.have problems with ________________10.be strict with sb in sth ________________ 答案 1.make sure 2. agree with 3.make progress 4.as a result 5.fall asleep 6.事实上 7.讲笑话;开玩笑 8.适用于9.在??方面有问题 10.在??方面对某人要求严格1.(2013? 安徽)Learning a new language is never easy. But with some work and devotion, you'll ________. 2.________ that you follow the instructions carefully to take the medicine. 3.It doesn't often rain in summer here. ________,we have to water the vegetable garden. 4.The service in the restaurant is good and it ________ the food. 5.Stop taking the medicine if it doesn't ________ you. 答案 1.make progress 2.Make sure 3.As a result 4.is true of 5.agree withⅢ.经典句式? 句法 1.so ... that ...引导结果状语从句,意为“如此??以至于??”。 She's kind and patient, and she explains English grammar ________(非常清楚以至于) even I can understand it! 2.with 复合结构 Physics will never be my favourite lesson,but I think that I'll do well in the exam ________(有陈老师教我). 3.would rather do sth than (do) sth 宁愿做??而不愿做?? ________________(我宁愿做翻译,也不愿意复习),Mr.Stanton. 4.I can hardly ________________ across the Atlantic Ocean in five days. 我几乎难以想象彼得在五天之内横渡大西洋。 5.He got wellprepared for the job interview, for he couldn't ________ the good opportunity. 他为这次面试做了充分准备,因为他不能冒失去这次好机会的风险。 6.I still ________________ the Great Wall and what I saw there. 我仍记得别人带我去过长城,并记得在那里所看到的一切。 答案 1.so clearly that 2.with Mrs Chen teaching me 3.I'd rather do translation than revision 4.imagine Peter sailing5.risk losing 6.remember being taken to 句式――根据提示,翻译下列句子 1.我们起得这么早,因此赶上了第一班火车。( so ... that ...) ________________________________________________________________________ 2.所有的工作都做完了,他们匆忙赶回家吃午饭。(with 复合结构) ________________________________________________________________________ 3.为了过低碳生活,一些人宁愿坐公共汽车也不愿自己开车去上班。(would rather do...) ________________________________________________________________________ 4.我不喜欢当众被人嘲笑。(dislike) ________________________________________________________________________ 5.我开始想写信给他,但后来决定见他。(consider) ________________________________________________________________________ 6.每天练习说英语,你的英语口语就会取得更大的进步。(practise) ________________________________________________________________________ 答案 1.We got up so early that we caught the first train.2.With all the work finished, they hurried back home for lunch. 3.To live a lowcarbon life, some people would rather take the bus than drive a car to work. 4.I dislike being laughed at in public. 5.I first considered writing to him, but then decided to see him. 6.Practise speaking English every day and you will make greater progress in your spoken English.第 2 课时Part 1 夯基固本,步步为“赢”考点突破诵? 研? 练考点突破[词 汇 研 析]patient adj.耐心的 n.病人 (1)be patient with sb/sth 对某人/某事有耐心 (2)patience n.耐心 with patience=patiently 耐心地 (2014? 广东)You will need to be committed, patient and sensitive to others. 你需要有奉献精神、有耐心、对其他人的一些要求要反应快。 ①She________ young children, so she is fit for the job. 她对小孩子特别有耐心,因此她适合这份工作。 ②He sat patiently waiting for his turn. =He sat ________ waiting for his turn. 他耐心地坐着等候轮到自己。 【知识链接】 形容词 patient 的名词形式是 patience,以下以t 结尾的形容词改变词尾为ce 后便变为名词,试将这些名词写出来。 ③important→________ ⑤convenient→________ 【巧学助记】 ④distant→________ ⑥intelligent→________ ⑦silent→________Miss Li is a patient nurse.She always takes care of her patients with great patience. 李小姐是一位有耐心的护士。她总是对待病人很耐心。 答案 ①is very patient with ②with patience ⑥intelligence ⑦silence③importance ④distance ⑤convenience avoid vt.(故意)避开avoid sth/sb 避免某事/避开某人 avoid doing sth 避免做某事 (2014? 安徽)Do you avoid tidying your room until your mom shouts at you? 你是否想逃避打扫你的房间直到你妈妈喊你? ①(2013? 湖北)We should ________ others if we can't always be encouraging when we speak. 当我们说话时如果我们不能总是鼓舞人心,我们也应避免伤害别人。 ②The boy avoided ________ by running away. 那个男孩溜走了,逃过了惩罚。 【名师点睛】 通常直接跟动词ing 形式作宾语的词或短语(不接动词不定式)可通过下面的口诀来记忆: 避免错过少延期 avoid,miss,delay/put off 建议完成多练习 suggest/recommend,finish,practise 喜欢想像禁不住 enjoy,imagine,can't help 承认否定还考虑 admit,deny,consider 逃避冒险不介意 escape,risk,mind 期待成功更值得 look forward to,succeed in,be worth 另外,常见的还有 excuse,resist,give up,can't stand 等。 答案 ①avoid hurting ②being punishedappreciate vt.欣赏,赞赏,对??表示感谢;感激 (1)appreciate (one's) doing sth 欣赏/感激(某人)做某事 I would appreciate it if...如果??,我将不胜感激 (2)appreciation n.欣赏;感激 (2013? 天津)Only then did I truly begin to appreciate Dad and his faith that guided us through the hard times. 直到那时我才真正地开始欣赏父亲和他引导我们度过困难时期的信念。 ①I appreciate very much ________ my son's life. 我非常感谢你救了我儿子的性命。 ②I'd ________ you would like to help us solve such a hard problem. 如果你愿意帮助我们解决这样一个难题的话,我会非常感激你的。 【知识链接】 appreciate 后面接 it 再跟从句,其中的 it 指代后面从句的内容,相当于形式宾语。想一想还有哪些动词或动词短语也有这 样的用法? hate, like, dislike,prefer,see to, depend on 等。 答案 ①your having saved ②appreciate it ifadmit vt.&vi.承认;允许进入;接纳 (1)admit (doing/ having done) sth 承认(做过)某事 admit that...承认?? admit+n.+to be...承认?? (2)admit sb into/to...允许某人进入(或加入)?? (2014? 四川)The exams are likely to work out as expected and my dream to be admitted into my favorite university will come true. 考试结果可能会正如所预料的那样,我被我最喜爱的大学录取的梦想将会成为现实。 ①She apologized to me and ________ my umbrella by mistake. 她向我道歉并承认错拿了我的伞。 ②She ________ Beijing University, which made her parents very happy. 她被北大录取了,这使得她的父母非常高兴。 【名师点睛】 admit 后跟名词、代词、v.ing 形式、宾语从句,不跟不定式。 【一言串记】 In the end I admitted my fault and he admitted having done wrong.Both of us admitted that we hadn't done our duty. 最后我认了错,他也承认做错了。我们两个都承认我们没有尽职尽责。 答案 ①admitted having taken ②was admitted torespect vt.& n.尊敬,尊重 (1)respect sb for...因??而尊敬某人 respect sb as...尊敬某人为?? (2)have/show respect for 对??尊重 gain/win (sb's) respect 赢得??的尊敬 out of respect (for sb)出于(对某人的)尊敬 (2013? 广东)No matter how ordinary a job is, it plays a part in society and therefore deserves our due respect. 不管是多么平凡的工作,它在社会中都起到一定的作用,因此值得我们尊敬。 ①All of us respect Premier Wen ________ his loyalty and diligence though he has retired backstage. 尽管温总理已退居幕后,我们大家都因他的忠诚和勤奋而尊敬他。 ②If we want to win friends,if we want to ________, we have to win medals. 如果我们想赢得朋友,如果我们想赢得尊重,我们必须赢得奖牌。 答案①for ②win respectmake sure 确定,确信,查明,弄清楚 make sure of/about...弄清楚;查明 make sure that ...确保?? be sure of/about/that...(主语)有把握,确信 be sure to do sth(主语)一定会做某事 (2014? 上海)Make sure that your car is not blocking their doorway. 确保你的车没有挡住他们的门口。 ①He would do anything he could to ________ her happiness. 他愿意做他能做的任何事来确保她幸福。 ②He is sure of his success. =He ________ he will succeed. 他确信会成功。 答案 ①make sure of ②is sure thatas a result 结果 as a result of 因为;由于 result in 导致 result from 由??产生 (2014? 福建)As a result,Isabelle has been receiving blood transfusions (输血) every 4-6 weeks since she was 11 months old. 结果,自从 11 个月大以来,伊莎贝尔一直每 4-6 周都会接受输血。 ①(2013? 江苏)Failure to observe all Park rules could ________ being driven out of the Park without refund. 不遵守公园的规定会导致被逐出公园而不会退款。 ②They departed as a result of the endless quarrels. =The endless quarrels ________ their departure. =Their departure ________ the endless quarrels. 由于无休止的争吵,他们分手了。 【巧学助记】答案①result in②resulted in;resulted from[句 式 探 究]so... that... 引导结果状语从句,意为“如此??以至于??”。 (教材原句)She's kind and patient, and she explains English grammar so clearly that even I can understand it! 她很和蔼,并且有耐心,她解释英语语法非常清楚,甚至连我都能理解! so/such...that...引导结果状语从句,意为“如此??以至于”。 (1)so...that...句型的常见形式:?so+adj./adv.+that... ?so+adj.+a/an+单数可数名词+that... ?so+many/few/much/little...+n.+that...(2)such ...that ...句型的基本结构: ?such+a/an+adj.+单数可数名词+that... ? ?such+adj.+复数可数名词/不可数名词+that... (3)当 so/such 及其后成分放在句首时,主句用部分倒装 ①We are ________ used to advertisements ________ we often do not even realize how many we see and hear in a day. 我们如此习惯于广告的存在以至于我们都没有意识到一天究竟看了多少广告,听了多少广告。 ②There is ________________ I won't be able to go on holiday this year. 有太多的工作要做,所以我今年没有时间度假。 ③It was ________________ we stayed at home all the day. 天气如此之差以至于我们一整天都待在家里。 ④So angry ________ she left without a word. 李萍太生气了,她一句话也没说就走了。 答案 ①so;that ②so much work to do that ④was Li Ping that③such bad weather that would rather do sth than (do) sth 宁愿做??而不愿做?? (教材原句)I'd rather do translation than revision,Mr.Stanton.斯坦顿老师,我宁愿做翻译练习也不愿复习。 本句中用了 would rather...than...句式,意为“宁愿??而不愿??”,than 后面用名词或动词原形。 ?would rather do sth than do sth ? (1)?would do sth rather than do sth ? ?prefer to do sth rather than do sth 宁愿??,也 不???would rather ?not? do sth宁愿?不?做某事 (2)?would rather ?not? have done sth ?宁愿?没?做过某事?对过去的虚拟?(3)would rather 后跟从句时,从句中要用虚拟语气 would rather sb did sth 宁愿某人做某事(用一般过去时表示对现在和将来的虚拟) would rather sb had done sth 宁愿某人做过某事(过去完成时表示对过去的虚拟) ①I would rather go out for a walk than stay at home. →I would go out for a walk ________ stay at home. →I ________ to go out for a walk rather than stay at home. 我宁愿出去散步也不愿待在家里。 ②I'd rather ________ that at the meeting. 我宁愿我没在会上说过那件事。 ③Don't come tomorrow.I'd rather you ________ next weekend. 明天别来,我希望你下周末来。 答案 Part ①rather than;prefer ②not have said 2 各个击破,走近高考 ③came考点精练Ⅰ.用所给词的适当形式填空 1.My daughter ________(appreciation) my telling stories every night. 2.The two girls are ________(similar) dressed and I can hardly tell them apart. 3.They hurried there ________(immediate) when they heard the news. 4.I didn't find the story ________(amuse);in fact, I thought it was rather boring. 5.First ________(impress) seem very important when we are seeking jobs. 6.Devoted to the study of ________(scientific), she had little time to take care of her children. 7.Hard work can make up for a lack of ________(intelligent). 8.________(strict) speaking, the world has enough land to feed everybody. 9.After the doctor treated him ________(serious) for months, he pulled through last week. 10.My father is lively and ________(energy), but he is a little impatient. 答案 1.appreciates 2.similarly 3.immediately 4 . amusing 5.impressions 6.science 7.intelligence 8.Strictly9.seriously 10.energetic Ⅱ.单句改错 1.Louise was very patient to me when I was ill.________ 2.I would appreciate you if you could call back this afternoon.________ 3.Showing our respect we usually have to take our gloves off whoever we are to shake hands with.________ 4.We have come to the conclusion that the company has been making great progresses these months.________ 5.I would rather he goes home now ― he's really boring.________ 6.Microblog is like a public network,with people share information publicly;whatever they say or publish can be seen by everybody.________ 答案 1.to→with 2.you→it 3.Showing→To show 4.progresses→progress 5.goes→went 6.share→sharingⅢ.课文缩写填空 I'll introduce my three teachers.Mrs. Li is my English teacher,1.________ is kind and shy.She explains everything so 2.________ (clear) that everyone can understand her.She avoids 3.________ (make) us feel stupid.We feel we can make progress with her.Mrs. Chen is serious and strict.Even students who keep 4.________ (come) to class late are always 5.________ time for her class.Most of us appreciate her 6.________ her teaching is so well 7.________ (organise) and clear.We think we'll do well with her 8.________ (teach) us.Mr. Wu teaches us Chinese literature.He 9.________ (wave) his hand about a lot when he gets excited.He often tells jokes when he thinks we're getting bored.You will never fall 10.________ in his class. 答案 1.who 2.clearly 3.ing 5.on 6.because 7.organised 8.teaching 9.waves 10.asleepⅣ.完成句子 1.________ you would turn the radio down. 如果你把收音机的声音调小一点,我将非常感激。 2.You'd better ________ the exact time of the arriving train. 你最好弄清楚火车到达的确切时间。 3.The terrible accident ________ a driver's drunkdriving. 那起可怕的事故是由一个司机醉酒驾车而引起的。 4.________in such bad condition, he________ give up. 与其在这样差的环境下工作,他宁愿放弃。 5.There were ________________ I couldn't get through. 路上的车很多以至于我过不去。 答案 1.I'd appreciate it if 2.make sure of 3.resulted from 4.Rather than work;would 5.so many cars in the street thatⅤ.话题微写作 翻译下列句子,然后组成一篇 80 个单词左右的短文。 1.我有一个女儿,我承认我非常爱她。她非常喜欢听我讲故事。(admit, appreciate) 2.每天晚上,如果我不给她讲故事她就不睡觉。(fall asleep) 3.有一次那个故事太有趣了以至于她听得兴奋起来。她宁愿一遍遍地听也不愿意睡觉。(so ... that ...) 4.从那时起,为了确保她能尽快入睡,我不得不避免讲有趣的故事。(avoid) ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 I have a daughter and I admit I love her very much. She appreciates my telling stories. Every night, she can't fall asleep unless I tell her a story. Once the story was so interesting that she was excited. She would rather listen to it again and again than go to sleep. From then on, to make sure she falls asleep soon, I have to avoid telling her some amusing stories.第 3 课时Part 1 话题:动物与人,和谐共处增分策略读? 写? 练完形填空 Ⅰ.完形填空(2014? 四川卷)My husband,Tom,has always been good with animals,but I was still amazed when he befriended a female grouse(松鸡). It's__1__for a grouse to have any contact(接触)with people.In fact, they're hard to spot, __2__they usually fly off when they hear humans approaching. This grouse came into our lives in__3__.Tom was working out in the field when he__4__her walking around at the edge of the field.She was__5__unafraid and seemed to be__6__about what he was doing. Tom saw the__7__bird several times,and she got more comfortable around him.We quickly grew__8__of the bird and decided to call her Mildred. One day,as Tom was working,Mildred came within a few feet of him to watch.Tom__9__he didn't see her and kept working to see what she would do next. Apparently,she didn't like to be__10__.She'd run up and peck(啄)at Tom's hands,then__11__off to see what he would do.This went on for about 20 minutes,until Mildred became tired of the__12__and left. As spring went and summer came,Mildred started to__13__more and more often.__14__Mildred felt comfortable enough to jump up on Tom's leg and stay long enough for me to get a__15__of the two of them together.This friendly grouse soon felt__16__not just with our family,but with anybody who walked or drove by. When hunting season opened,we put a__17__at the end of our driveway asking__18__not to shoot our pet grouse.My father, who lived down the road, __19__warned people not to shoot her.__20__, hunters would stop and take pictures, because they had never seen anything like her. 【解题导语】 本文是一篇记叙文,主要讲述的是一只叫 Mildred 的野生松鸡和作者一家及其他人亲近友好的故事。 B.reasonable D.unusual1.A.interesting C.impossible 答案D [逻辑推理题。根据前面的 but I was still amazed when he befriended a female grouse 可知,松鸡与人接触是不同寻常的。unusual 罕见的,异乎寻常的。] 2.A.though C.unless 答案 B.because D.untilB [逻辑推理题。它们很难发现,因为它们通常听到人接近就飞走了。此处说明难发现的原因。] B.summer D.winter3.A.spring C.autumn 答案A [词汇复现题。根据第六段的 As spring went and summer came 可知是在春天。] B.kept4.A.got C.noticed 答案 CD.imagined [动词词义辨析题。 汤姆正在地里劳动, 这时他看到松鸡正从地边走过。 根据后面的 her walking around at the edgeof the field 可知,这里是考查 notice...doing...看到??正在做某事。keep...doing 使??一直做某事,不符合语境。] 5.A.naturally C.normally 答案 B.certainly D.surprisinglyD [词汇复现题。根据常识可知,动物怕人,所以松鸡不感到害怕是令人惊讶的。surprisingly 令人惊讶地。第一段第一句中的 amazed 已提示。] 6.A.crazy C.concerned 答案 B.curious D.cautiousB [固定搭配题。松鸡对汤姆正在做的事情似乎感到好奇。固定表达 be curious about 对??感到好奇,符合语境。be crazy about 对??疯狂;be concerned about 关心,挂念;be cautious about 对??小心谨慎。] 7.A.shy C.friendly 答案 C B.awkward D.elegant[逻辑推理题。根据后面的 and she got more comfortable around him 可知,汤姆和松鸡之间的关系非常友好。] B.tired D.sick [固定搭配题。我们很快就喜欢上了这只鸟。固定表达 grow/be fond of 喜欢,喜爱。] B.realized D.pretended8.A.careful C.fond 答案 C9.A.supposed C.hoped 答案 假装。] 10.A.ignored C.amazed 答案 忽略。] 11.A.put C.set 答案D [动词词义辨析题。根据后面的 kept working to see what she would do next 可知,汤姆假装没有看到她。pretendB.observed D.disturbedA [逻辑推理题。 根据前面的内容和后面的 She'd run up and peck at Tom's hands 可知, 她显然不想要被忽视。 ignoreB.back D.takeB [固定搭配题。她跑过去啄一下汤姆的手,然后后退看看他怎么做。back off 后退,符合语境。put off 延期,推迟,拖延;set off 出发,动身,使爆炸;take off 脱去,(飞机)起飞。] 12.A.game C.place 答案 B.work D.manA [名词词义辨析题。根据前面的 This went on for about 20 minutes 可知,最后她厌烦了这一游戏离开了。] B.come out D.fly by13.A.give up C.turn over 答案B [动词短语辨析题。随着春天过去,夏天的到来,Mildred 出现的次数更多了。come out 出来,出现。give up放弃;turn over(使)翻转,调转;fly by 飞过,迅速过去。] 14.A.Eventually C.Constantly 答案 B.Suddenly D.PresentlyA [副词词义辨析题。Mildred 和汤姆的关系越来越密切,最后她竟然跳到汤姆的腿上。] B.dream D.sense [固定搭配题。作者给汤姆和松鸡拍照。固定表达 get/take a picture of 给??拍一张照片。] B.guilty D.familiar15.A.chance C.picture 答案 C16.A.comfortable C.anxious 答案A [词汇复现题。comfortable 在前面一直出现,表示 Mildred 和作者夫妇的关系。她对经过的行人也感到很放松,也就是说现在不再害怕所有人了。] 17.A.lantern C.gun 答案 B.sign D.loudspeakerB [名词词义辨析题。根据后面的内容可知,我们在车道的尽头立了一个标志牌。] B.farmers D.tourists [逻辑推理题。根据前面的 When hunting season opened 可知,要求猎人不要猎杀我们的宠物松鸡。] B.yet D.also18.A.drivers C.hunters 答案 C19.A.just C.thus 答案D [逻辑推理题。作者的父亲也警告人们不要射杀她。] B.For long20.A.In fact C.On the contrary 答案D.By the wayA [短语辨析题。事实上猎人们会停下来拍照,因为他们从来没见过像她这样(与人这么亲近)的松鸡。]Ⅱ.完形问答(根据语篇内容回答下列问题) 1.What's the main idea of the passage? ________________________________________________________________________ 2.Is it usual for a grouse to have any contact with people? ________________________________________________________________________ 3.In which season did the grouse come into the author's life? ________________________________________________________________________ 4.Why did the hunters stop and take pictures of the grouse? ________________________________________________________________________ 答案 1.The passage is about how a female grouse and the author's family live in harmony.2.No,it isn't. 3.In spring. 4.Because they had never seen anything like her. Ⅲ.完成句子(用选项中的词汇完成句子) 1.We could ________ him and go direct to the chairman,but we'd be skating on very thin ice. 我们可以不理会他而直接去找主席,但那样的话我们就会如履薄冰。 2.With the teacher's help,I ________ got over my depression. 在老师的帮助下,我终于从低落中走出来了 3.He was bright and ________ about the world outside his hometown. 他天资聪颖,对家乡外部的世界充满了好奇。 4.She tried to persuade her brother to ________ smoking,but failed. 她试图劝说她弟弟戒烟,但是没有成功。 5.Brown said he was by no means annoyed;________________, he was glad to be able to make himself clearly understood. 布朗说他一点都不恼火,相反,他很高兴能被别人理解。 答案 Part 1.ignore 2.eventually 3.curious 2 话题:自然资源,爱护珍惜 4.give up 5.on the contrary阅读理解 Ⅰ.阅读理解(2014? 陕西卷) Our warming planet is expected to face serious water crises(危机)in the coming decades―which means each nation's natural resources will be more important than ever.Percent of total land area covered by forests(2011) WORLD AVERAGE 30.88 TOP 5 AVERAGE 90.15Freshwater resources, cubic kilometers per year(2011) WORLD AVERAGE 241 TOP 5 AVERAGE 3,642 1.BRAZIL 5,418 REST OF TOP 5 2.Russian Federation 4,313 3.Canada2,850 4.United States 2,818 5.CHINA 2,813Freshwater resources,cubic meters per person(2011) WORLD AVERAGE 6,122 TOP 5 AVERAGE 244,973 1.ICELAND 532,891 REST OF TOP 5 2.Guyana 304,723 3.Suriname 166,112 4.Papua New Guinea114,216 5.Bhutan106,923 102.CHINA 2,0921.SURINAME 94.58 REST OF TOP 5 2.Micronesia 91.66 3.Seychelles 88.48 4.Samoa88.40 5.Palau87.61 123.CHINA 22.47 【解题导语】 源将会越来越重要。文章通过三幅图分别列出了我们将会面临的严重的自然资源危机,比如说水资源。在未来的几十年里资 1.According to the statistics,what is the world average of freshwater resources per person? A.244,973 cubic meters. B.241 cubic kilometers. C.3,642 cubic kilometers. D.6,122 cubic meters. 答案 D [细节理解题。第三幅图下面明确列出了世界人均淡水资源拥有量的世界平均值是 6 122。]2.Which country or region has the most freshwater resources per year? A.Guyana. C.Iceland. 答案 B.Brazil. D.China.B [细节理解题。从第二幅图下面的说明不难看出巴西以 5 418 位列第一。]3.Which country or region appears twice on the Top 5 lists? A.Bhutan. C.Canada. 答案 B.Seychelles. D.Suriname.D [细节理解题。观察位列前五的国家可以很容易找到答案 D。]Ⅱ.阅读写作 回答下列问题,然后以“How to Save Water”为题,写一篇 80 词左右的英语短文。 1.Is it possible that we will face serious water crises in the coming decades? ________________________________________________________________________ 2.What shall we do to deal with water crises? ________________________________________________________________________ 答案 1.Yes,it is.2.It is wellknown that the global water shortage is becoming increasingly severe mainly due to global warming.The government should take concrete measures and arouse people's awareness of environmental protection. 【参考范文】 How to Save Water Many of us know the importance of saving water.But we are now wasting a large amount of water in our daily life.It's estimated that about 70% of the water used in a family every day can be saved if we follow the tips below. First, use recycled water.For example, you can use the water to wash rice first, and then use it to wash vegetables.Second, when you are taking a bath,turn down the tap a little bit.Third,when you are washing dishes,use some paper to clean them first,and then use the water to wash them. Only when everyone takes an active part can we really save our limited water resource. Ⅲ.难句研练 Our warming planet is expected to face serious water crises(危机)in the coming decades―which means each nation's natural resources will be more important than ever. [分析] 破折号后 which 引导非限制性定语从句,对主句做进一步解释。 [翻译]我们温暖的地球在未来几十年里预计面临严重的水资源危机,这意味着每个国家的自然资源将会越来越重要。第 1 课时Part 1基础梳理导? 学? 练话题诵练 [素材示例]家庭、朋友与周围的人(Family,friends and people around)(Ⅱ)(江苏高考) 下面这幅照片展现了女儿为回家的妈妈拿包的情景。请根据你对这幅照片的理解用英语写一篇短文。 你的短文应包含以下内容:1.描述照片内容,如情景、人物、动作等等; 2.结合自身实际,谈谈你的感想; 3.举例说明你能为家长减负做些什么。 注意:1.可参照图中文字及下面文章开头所给提示,作必要的发挥想象; 2.词数 150 左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数; 3.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 The burden of students has been a hot topic for years,but the load of parents has received little attention,especially from their own children. ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ [佳作播报] The burden of students has been a hot topic for years,but the load of parents has received little attention,especially from their own children. As can be seen from the picture,a mother comes back home,tired_out①.To ease the pain in her back,a little girl removes the heavy load from mom's shoulders and mom with_a_big_smile_on_her_face② is deeply moved. The picture makes me lost in thought.Parents spare_no_efforts_to_bring_us_up③.They are always devoted selflessly to us and don't expect any reward. As their children, we must do something to ease their load.Firstly, we must behave ourselves and not make them worry about us, which_would_reduce_their_mental_pressure④.Secondly, we can do something small, such as making a cup of tea, preparing a simple meal or turning on light music for them when they return from work,which sometimes makes_a_great_difference⑤ to them.Finally, we should help them do some housework regularly. Ⅰ.按要求完成或翻译下列句子 1.我又冷又饿,停下工作就回家了。(形容词作伴随状语) I stopped working and ________________. 2.我只能坐在那儿,眼里含着泪水,一句话也说不出来。(with 的复合结构;形容词作伴随状语) I just sat there ____________________. 3.让我们不遗余力地来建设一个和谐的社会。(spare no efforts) ________________________________________________________________________ 4.我迟到了,这使我老师很生气。(which 引导的非限制性定语从句) ________________________________________________________________________ 答案 1.went home,cold and hungry2.with tears in my eyes,unable to say a word 3.Let's spare no efforts to build a harmonious society. 4.I came late,which made my teacher very angry. Ⅱ.写作句式练(用“主语+谓语+表语”完成下列句子) 句型公式}

我要回帖

更多关于 沉溺于网络游戏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信