想不开 就不想 得不到 就不要 十二个字送给现在的自己[em]em e100 em[/em]

每日心语:想不开,就不想;得不到,就不要,为难自己,何必呢?每日心语:想不开,就不想;得不到,就不要,为难自己,何必呢?百闻观天下百家号难过了,哭泣不是唯一的表达方式,把泪咽回肚中,就用坚强来掩盖脆弱;失败了,沮丧让心灵更加的卑微,不如驱走受挫的阴霾,让阳光来疗养心伤。这个世界在意的,不是你声嘶力竭的哭声,而是你跌倒后如何爬起来。不要轻易向别人展示伤口,那样得到了不过是几许怜悯,只有站起来,你才会有自己的高度。与其逃避现实,不如笑对人生。不管多远的路,也能走到尽头;保持一颗平和的心态,怀揣一个梦想,不畏惧风雨,不害怕失败,敢于行动,去追寻那个渐行渐远快要消失的自我。人生重要的是经历。每个人心中都有一条河,岁月如水,成长为岸:左岸是童真,右岸是成熟;左岸是柔软,右岸是恬淡;左岸是简单,右岸是丰满;左岸是快乐,右岸是生活;让生活更快乐用心去爱,真诚去交,不求深刻,只求简单。简单每一天,幸福每一天。这世上,没谁活得比谁容易,人生是一场漫长的对抗,有些人笑在开始。幸福,不会遗漏任何人,迟早有一天,它会找到你;在这个世间,有一些无法抵达的地方,无法靠近的人,无法完成的事情,无法占有的感情,无法修复的缺陷;学会一笑置之,超然待之,懂得隐忍,懂得原谅,让自己在宽容中壮大;勇敢地释怀过去,努力地争取辉煌的现在,更好的未来总是属于你!宁可装傻,也不要自作聪明。宁可辛苦,也不要贪图享乐。宁可装穷,也不要炫耀财富。宁可吃亏,也不要占小便宜。宁可平庸,也不要沽名钓誉。宁可自信,也不要盲目悲观。宁可劳碌,也不要无所事事。宁可执着,也不要放弃理想。爱情就像拼图图片要一片片拼接两个人要一点点融合最终拼图完成,接缝消失就会看到完整的幸福可一旦打碎了拼图,就再也拼接不完整原来:爱情,只是一次性的拼图学会拼接,更要——学会收藏。不要有太多的思虑,学会取舍,放下是非恩怨,用一种宁静和从容,温柔地聆听花开花落的声音。分手了,就做回自己:爱情是两个人的事,错过了大家都有责任。一个人总要有个新的开始,别让过去把你栓在悲哀的殿堂。别说你最爱的是谁,人生还很长,谁也无法预知明天。好聚好散,每个人都有自己的无奈。活着不是为了怀念昨天,而是要等待希望。哭完就把一切都留在昨天,永远不要去触及。一直有人说你没心没肺,说你二百五,你甚至有很长一段时间都认为自己真的挺傻的。后来的你会告诉现在的自己:其实你根本一点都不傻,对别人生气1分钟,就失去了自己人生中60秒的快乐,生气1小时犹如熬夜6小时,所以我们要学着没心没肺,对什么事都渐渐的无所谓。想不开,就不想;得不到,就不要,为难自己,何必呢?本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。百闻观天下百家号最近更新:简介:全网热门资讯快报作者最新文章相关文章想不开就不想,得不到就不要。干嘛非得委屈了自己。_百度知道
想不开就不想,得不到就不要。干嘛非得委屈了自己。
我有更好的答案
很干脆,真正放得开的人少之又少,大多为意淫者,人应脚踏实地,切勿好高务运,终归属于自己的跑不了,不属于自己的别去想。
采纳率:64%
来自团队:
豁达的人生,世上有太多的无奈与委屈,多看自己拥有的,你就幸福了,——”识时务者为俊杰”
: 就是!简简单单,真的不要想太多,少想寡欲你会更加自在的活着。  看穿但不说穿,很多事情,只要自己心里有数就好了,没必要说出来。一定要快乐,想不开就不想,得不到就不要,干嘛非得委屈了自己。...
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。想不开,就不想。得不到,就不要。难为自己,何必呢?_百度知道
想不开,就不想。得不到,就不要。难为自己,何必呢?
我有更好的答案
简单是福 人越聪明想的越多自然 就会有更多的烦恼 所以 顺其自然 学会拿得起放的下 快乐的面对生活才是最关键的!
做个随心的人也不错!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我告诉自己想不开就不想得不到就不要英文_百度知道
我告诉自己想不开就不想得不到就不要英文
I told myself if I can't think properly,Iif I can't get it,I will not want it.我告诉自己,如果我不能正确地思考,我就不会想;如果我不能得到它,我将不想要它。properly[英][ˈprɒpəli][美][ˈprɑ:pərli]adv.适当地; 正确地; 恰当地; 完全,非常;
采纳率:58%
来自团队:
I told myself that if I can think it correctly then I should not to think it anymore, if I can't get it then I should give it up.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。想不开就不想,得不到就不要。干嘛非得委屈了自己。【平潭吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:184,448贴子:
想不开就不想,得不到就不要。干嘛非得委屈了自己。收藏
想不开就不想,得不到就不要。干嘛非得委屈了自己。
LZ男的女的。我是来把'妹的
靠!!!妹都是我的!!!
那把姐都给我
ARE YOU OK?
快来安慰之
三个女神,可以介绍个给我吗
他们都三十好几了。。。
我可以请她们喝杯奶茶吗
这一杯咖啡等着你过来喝都快发霉了 。
不明真相的群众路过...
我只是网友。
咖啡!!!加奶 不加糖 有时间就过去喝 随时为我准备吗亲!
现在难道都不搞基了吗,世风日下呀
说得不错哦!
what happened? i don't know. it would be my pleasure to comfort her. 请叫玫瑰姐英语小公主
mei wen hua zhen ke pa.,
当今世上我最崇拜的人只有玫瑰姐了
全程英语交流 so great。
…… 什么情况!!
In past times there were a king and a queen, who said every day, "Oh, if only we had a child!" but they never received one.   Then it happened one day while the queen was sitting in her bath, that a frog crept out of the water onto the ground and said to her, "Your wish shall be fulfilled, and before a year passes you will bring a daughter into the world."   What the frog said did happen, and the queen gave birth to a girl who was so beautiful that the king could not contain himself for joy, and he ordered a great celebration. He invited not only his relatives, friends, and acquaintances, but also the wise women so that they would be kindly disposed toward the child. There were thirteen of them in his kingdom, but because he had only twelve golden plates from which they were to eat, one of them had to remain at home.   The feast was celebrated with great splendor, and at its conclusion the wise women presented the child with their magic gifts. The one gave her virtue, the second one beauty, the third one wealth, and so on with everything that one could wish for on earth.   The eleventh one had just pronounced her blessing when the thirteenth one suddenly walked in. She wanted to avenge herself for not having been invited, and without greeting anyone or even looking at them she cried out with a loud voice, "In the princess´s fifteenth year she shall prick herself with a spindle and fall over dead." And without saying another word she turned around and left the hall.   Everyone was horrified, and the twelfth wise woman, who had not yet offered her wish, stepped foreward. Because she was unable to undo the wicked wish, but only to soften it, she said, "It shall not be her death. The princess will only fall into a hundred-year deep sleep."   The king, wanting to rescue his dear child, issued an order that all spindles in the entire kingdom should be burned. The wise women´s gifts were all fulfilled on the girl, for she was so beautiful, well behaved, friendly, and intelligent that everyone who saw her had to love her.   Now it happened that on the day when she turned fifteen years of age the king and the queen were not at home, and the girl was all alone in the castle. She walked around from one place to the next, looking into rooms and chambers as her heart desired. Finally she came to an old tower. She climbed up the narrow, winding stairs and arrived at a small door. In the lock there was a rusty key, and when she turned it the door sprang open. There in a small room sat an old woman with a spindle busily spinning her flax.   "Good day, old woman," said the princess. "What are you doing there?"   "I am spinning," said the old woman, nodding her head.   "What is that thing that is so merrily bouncing about?" asked the girl, taking hold of the spindle, for she too wanted to spin.   She had no sooner touched the spindle when the magic curse was fulfilled, and she pricked herself in the finger. The instant that she felt the prick she fell onto a bed that was standing there, and she lay there in a deep sleep. And this sleep spread throughout the entire castle. The king and queen, who had just returned home, walked into the hall and began falling asleep, and all of their attendants as well. The horses fell asleep in their stalls, the dogs in the courtyard, the pigeons on the roof, the flies on the walls, and even the fire on the hearth flickered, stopped moving, and fell asleep. The roast stopped sizzling. The cook, who was about to pull kitchen boy´s hair for having done something wrong, let him loose and fell asleep. The wind stopped blowing, and outside the castle not a leaf was stirring in the trees.   Round about the castle a thorn hedge began to grow, and every year it became higher, until it finally surrounded and covered the entire castle. Finally nothing at all could be seen of it, not even the flag on the roof.   A legend circulated throughout the land about the beautiful sleeping Little Brier-Rose, for so the princess was called. Legends also told that from time to time princes came, wanting to force their way through the hedge into the castle. However, they did not succeed, for the thorns held firmly together, as though they had hands, and the young men became stuck in them, could not free themselves, and died miserably.   Many long, long years later, once again a prince came to the country. He heard an old man telling about the thorn hedge. It was said that there was a castle behind it, in which a beautiful princess named Little Brier-Rose had been asleep for a hundred years,
and with her the king and the queen and all the royal attendants were sleeping. He also knew from his grandfather that many princes had come and tried to penetrate the thorn hedge, but they had become stuck in it and died a sorrowful death.   Then the young man said, "I am not afraid. I will go there and see the beautiful Little Brier-Rose."   However much the good old man tried to dissuade him, the prince would not listen to his words.   The hundred years had just passed, and the day had come when Little Brier-Rose was to awaken. When the prince approached the thorn hedge, it was nothing but large, beautiful flowers that separated by themselves, allowing him to pass through without harm, but then behind him closed back into a hedge.   In the courtyard he saw the horses and spotted hunting dogs lying there asleep, and on the roof the pigeons, perched with their little heads tucked under they wings. When he walked inside the flies were asleep on the wall, the cook in the kitchen was still holding up his hand as if he wanted to grab the boy, and the maid was sitting in front of the black chicken that was supposed to be plucked. He walked further and saw all the attendants lying asleep in the hall, and above them near the throne the king and the queen were lying. He walked on still further, and it was so quiet that he could hear his own breath. Finally he came to the tower and opened the door to the little room where Little Brier-Rose was sleeping.
!!!!!!
There is a tall man called WangKan and his ass is very big..
看了前几句就知道是睡美人的故事了 不谢
被满屏的字符射的体无完肤
靠!!!欺负我看不懂吗 你们都是坏人
ur man is the greatest man in the world.
登录百度帐号推荐应用}

我要回帖

更多关于 e100wt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信