下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
(最简单的win8pe制作方法
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
最简单的win8 pe制作方法(手工制作)1.下载原版WIN8的ISO.?你已经有了基本的WIN8PE2-1. \sources\install.wim,boot.wim 有两个WIM文件.使用UISO9.53以后版本,直接编辑原版ISO(先备份一个),\sources\boot.wim ,这个目录下其它文件全部删除,仅保留BOOT.WIM你获得了一个简化的命令行版WIN8PEUISO9.53以后版本,直接编辑原版ISO,将保留UEFI启动信息,直接支持UEFI启动.2-2. install.wim里面,install.wim\Windows\System32\Recovery\Winre.wim,有个Winre.wim将其重命名为boot.wim, 替换上面做好的WIN8PE,你有获得一个命令行版的WIN8PE.命令行版的win8pe,已经可以做基本维护了.当然.你要熟悉相关的命令行.如分区,引导修复,系统安装......3. 如何给命令行版的win8pe,加入MS原版的shell呢? 同时加入更多的功能,如声卡,显卡,网卡,IE,WMP......方法:有两个. 一个做加法,一个做减法.这里说的方法是原创的方法,而不是抄袭别人的PE,然后修改加工,精简文件,添加文件.-----------------------------------------------------------加法,就是先做一个很精简的,然后,加入各种功能.减法,就是先做一个功能全的,然后,再去掉不要的功能.-----------------------------------------------------------------------由于win8pe的特殊性(太老的机器不能启动),因此,其应该定位于新机器,大内存,就是说,2G以上内存,64位cpu. 因此,过分控制体积,已经没有必要了.所以,我这里只介绍&减法&,最后,将得到几个经典版本的PE-------多功能,带声卡,显卡网卡IE,WMP的版本, 只能启动到桌面的基本版本.........具体情况,看你自己如何保留了.******************************************************减法****************? ?x86 , x64 通用*************************************[1] install.wim,boot.wim, 这两个WIM,先解压或者打开,分别放到两个目录,备用.然后,将两个目录合并,其中,SYSTEM32目录下,CONFIG目录,先不合并,这样,得到WIN8PE,全部文件.合并就是复制替换的意思,其实就是补齐缺少的文件,两个目录的文件,都不全.但是,CONFIG先不要合并.[2] 做基本精简,意思是精简掉确实基本用不到的文件. 如,字体目录,仅保留下面经典列表文件.删除下面最没用的文件.[3] 删除几个用途不大的目录:WINDOWS目录下:assemblyIMEMicrosoft.NETSYSTEM32目录下:IMERecovery其中,IME 是输入法,通常我们都不会使用原版输入法的.[4] 精简 WinSxS目录 (这个家伙巨大,而且基本没用) 搞定上面这些,基本精简就差不多了.给个最精简的WINSXS目录列表:(纯64的, X86的保留对应的文件即可) ,其它的基本没用了.WINSXS\amd64_microsoft.windows.c..-controls.resources_ccf1df_5.82._zh-cn_ecfbc4d\amd64_microsoft.windows.c..-controls.resources_ccf1df_6.0._zh-cn_b71dddbc8551cc7e\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_ccf1df_5.82._none_78b04e\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_ccf1df_6.0._none_418c2af\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus.systemcopy_31bf_6.2._none_3fa43de97fd1b9f5\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_ccf1df_1.0
正在加载中,请稍后...nlslexicons0007_sp.dll - What is nlslexicons0007_sp.dll?
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll
Process name: NlsLexicons0007_SP
Application using this process: Natural Language Components
Recommended: Check your system for invalid registry entries.
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll
What is nlslexicons0007_sp.dll doing on my computer?
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll is a NlsLexicons0007_SP
belonging to Natural Language Components
from Microsoft Corporation
Non-system processes like nlslexicons0007_sp.dll originate from software you installed on your system. Since most applications store data in your system's registry, it is likely that over time your registry suffers fragmentation and accumulates invalid entries which can affect your PC's performance. It is recommended that you check your registry to identify slowdown issues.
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll
In order to ensure your files and data are not lost, be sure to back up your files online. Using a cloud backup service will allow you to safely secure all your digital files. This will also enable you to access any of your files, at any time, on any device.
Is nlslexicons0007_sp.dll harmful?
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll has not been assigned a security rating yet.
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll is unrated
Can I stop or remove nlslexicons0007_sp.dll?
Most non-system processes that are running can be stopped because they are not involved in running your operating system. Scan your system now to identify unused processes that are using up valuable resources.
nlslexicons0007_sp.dll is used by 'Natural Language Components'.This is an application created by 'Microsoft Corporation'. To stop nlslexicons0007_sp.dll permanently uninstall 'Natural Language Components' from your system.
Uninstalling applications can leave invalid registry entries, accumulating over time.
Is nlslexicons0007_sp.dll CPU intensive?
This process is not considered CPU intensive. However, running too many processes on your system may affect your PC’s performance. To reduce system overload, you can use the Microsoft System Configuration Utility to manually find and disable processes that launch upon start-up.
Why is nlslexicons0007_sp.dll giving me errors?
Process related issues are usually related to problems encountered by the application that runs it. A safe way to stop these errors is to uninstall the application and run a system scan to automatically identify any PC issues.
Browse process directory by name
Process Library is the unique and indispensable process listing database since 2004 Now counting 140,000 processes and 55,000 DLLs. Join and subscribe now!
----------------nlsp.dll - What is nlsp.dll?
Application using this process: Unknown
What is nlsp.dll doing on my computer?
nlsp.dll is a module
Non-system processes like nlsp.dll originate from software you installed on your system. Since most applications store data in your system's registry, it is likely that over time your registry suffers fragmentation and accumulates invalid entries which can affect your PC's performance. It is recommended that you check your registry to identify slowdown issues.
In order to ensure your files and data are not lost, be sure to back up your files online. Using a cloud backup service will allow you to safely secure all your digital files. This will also enable you to access any of your files, at any time, on any device.
Is nlsp.dll harmful?
nlsp.dll has not been assigned a security rating yet.
nlsp.dll is unrated
Can I stop or remove nlsp.dll?
Most non-system processes that are running can be stopped because they are not involved in running your operating system. Scan your system now to identify unused processes that are using up valuable resources.
nlsp.dll is used by 'Unknown'.This is an application created by 'Unknown'. To stop nlsp.dll permanently uninstall 'Unknown' from your system.
Uninstalling applications can leave invalid registry entries, accumulating over time.
Is nlsp.dll CPU intensive?
This process is not considered CPU intensive. However, running too many processes on your system may affect your PC’s performance. To reduce system overload, you can use the Microsoft System Configuration Utility to manually find and disable processes that launch upon start-up.
Why is nlsp.dll giving me errors?
Process related issues are usually related to problems encountered by the application that runs it. A safe way to stop these errors is to uninstall the application and run a system scan to automatically identify any PC issues.
Process Library is the unique and indispensable process listing database since 2004 Now counting 140,000 processes and 55,000 DLLs. Join and subscribe now!
----------------Error Codes
Get 1 Year of FREE Support
Knowledge is KING
Scrub your PC with 1 Click repair and permanently remove registry errors for a fast, clean system that runs like new. We know your computer from inside out and we know how to fix it !
We can help you fix your computer problem
Scan your PC to remove common Windows errors and digital hiccups, freeing you from the delays of an unstable system. You're one click away from a cleaner PC drive with instant software download and easy
instructions.
Why my computer runs slower?
Your PC's registry is a like library, storing the settings for the programs you run most often. An efficient, well-organized registry helps your PC run faster.
Is the windows error code will occur again?
Once we repair your windows error codes they will be fixed permanently. If for some reason the error code come again, you can re-run the software and repair it.
Error Code Repair Software - Used by millions!
Our error code repair software has been download it by millions of people that were able to fix their windows error codes and speed up their computers.
Safe using the error repair code software
You can backup all your registry files in one place, insuring yourself that if anything happen you can restore these registry entries with 1 click.
A computer is identical to an invaluable as well
as useful team partner. And also to function successfully with one another,
you must know exactly what it's attempting to let you know when something is
not correct. Windows error codes rules would be the shouts out of your pc, to
create a person focus on difficulties within its program (which perhaps upon
it's on a hardware, or even the actual OPERATING SYSTEM itself).
All of us do not desire to talk about for al the numbers of
windows error codes with this 1 post. Rather, we are dealing with the primary
categories of Windows Error Codes and help you realize what the errors mean to
help you fix the issue. This short article supplies a short description from
the main types windows error codes. Here are common explanations from the types
of error codes that many Home windows customers can come throughout at some
Whenever applications as well as your own Computers operating-system
don't operate correctly, system error codes tend to be shown on your screen pc.
The error code is being displayed on your monitor along with a brief
information quickly explaining the particular windows error code. These types
of Windows error codes will tell you about the error and give you examples of
how you can start fixing all of them.
The windows error codes in the device manager are viewable
only within the device manager. You can see the description of the error code
by clicking to the status tab of the properties dialog of the hardware devices
located in the properties of My Computer.
These hardware error codes are totally different from your
system error codes.
The hardware error codes are commonly cost by incorrect
installed drivers for the particular hardware on your computer. We call this
errors hardware error codes.
When you get the &Blue Screen& error, this is one
of the most dangerous error that a computer can get. That type of error
indicates that there is a big problem within your operational system and the
computer needs to be rebooted or what it's call (cold reboot) which is not
recommended. The cold reboot might cost permanent damage to the operational
system due to the error within the OS.
All the windows error codes are being displayed in the blue
screen, so you can write them down and start looking for a solution and how to
fix these error codes.
You may find difficulties of writing all the error codes
down, simply because your computer will reboot and try to load the operational
system again and self repair the error codes.
If you are unclear with the direction to go by cleaning the
windows error codes, don't try these any methods because you might perform much
more damage to your computer than fixing it. The solution for the problem is to
find a reliable windows error code registry cleaner that will clean all the
errors for you. The registry cleaner programs are build to fix that kind of
errors for all kind of different computers.
In addition, Windows error codes are really important part
of the end user experience, because they will help Microsoft or 3rd party
software developers to find the bugs causing the errors and prevent them in the
This is a great product. I got it a while ago and i couldn’t be happier with my choice.
It’s definitely a good investment if you work in my field.
Ron H, CEO KOHOST
Thanks for the reply,
As you could sense, by my crude e-mail, I was totally frustrated when I sent it to you. I tried everything imaginable to clear the error messages. I even did a system restore! Anyway when nothing worked, I was truly that "unhappy camper" when your product also failed me.
I went thru all the steps, you outlined, and finally after your step #3, I rebooted and now everything seems to be back to normal.
Gregory, CA
Enter your email below to subscribe to our weekly newsletter and receive free product updates.nlslexicons000c.dll - What is nlslexicons000c.dll?
nlslexicons000c.dll
Process name: NlsLexicons000c
Application using this process: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System
nlslexicons000c.dll
nlslexicons000c.dll
What is nlslexicons000c.dll doing on my computer?
nlslexicons000c.dll is a NlsLexicons000c
belonging to Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System
from Microsoft Corporation
Non-system processes like nlslexicons000c.dll originate from software you installed on your system. Since most applications store data in your system's registry, it is likely that over time your registry suffers fragmentation and accumulates invalid entries which can affect your PC's performance. It is recommended that you check your registry to identify slowdown issues.
nlslexicons000c.dll
Is nlslexicons000c.dll harmful?
nlslexicons000c.dll has not been assigned a security rating yet.
nlslexicons000c.dll is unrated
Can I stop or remove nlslexicons000c.dll?
nlslexicons000c.dll is used by 'Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System'.This is an application created by 'Microsoft Corporation'. To stop nlslexicons000c.dll permanently uninstall 'Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Operating System' from your system.
Is nlslexicons000c.dll CPU intensive?
Why is nlslexicons000c.dll giving me errors?
----------------}

我要回帖

更多关于 steam api.dll 病毒 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信