其他类似问题
口袋妖怪的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。convert a issue status to pending
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
It's not the same without you Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.
convert a issue status to pending
If I want to make a not closed issue to being a pending issue anytime , which function or where I can do this.
Be the first to like this
It depends on what you mean by changing it to "pending".
Issue status is an indicator of where an issue is in the workflow.
So, to have "pending" as a status, you need to include it as a step in your workflow, so you'll need to edit your workflows to include it.
Or, you might simply mean that a status that exists already should be called pending, in which case, you can just rename the status (but remember it will affect all workflows that use that status)
Thanks Nic.
What if I have an issue that is done or in progress but im waiting for the client or the project manager to provide me an answer or a piece of info and we do not want to mark the issue as 'Resolved' or 'Closed' task
because later on we want to see lets say end of the week, what are the issues that we need to take some actions on because they are not really closed yet.
In this case, editing the flow is not efficient enough "To Do" & "In Progress" &"Pending Approval" or "Need Clarity"&"Done"
Or I was thinking to allow users to edit the Resolution field and change it to whatever options I specify.
So They can change the status of the issue to be "in progress" or "done" or even still "to do"
and in the resolution I will have
' Waiting for client to provide more info'
'Waiting for the Project Manager to provide more guidance'
'Pending Approval'
But I'm still trying to figure it out how to do this in Jira.
If you have another way, please let me know
I'd add it to the workflow.
Using resolutions is not useful - if *any* resolution is set, then the issue is finished with, resolved, ended, done.
If you're waiting for some form of feedback from a client or PM and you don't want to mark it as "resolved", then you cannot use the resolution field.
Because putting it in there means it is resolved.
As an example of just how bad a design you have there is:
think of an issue that you put into "in progress" with a resolution of "waiting for client".
It will show up in Jira as In Progress, Waiting for Client AND resolved.
All contradictory, but perfectly valid.
That is simply not going to work for your users.
Worse, you're going to end up with hundreds of filters trying to sort out and explain that mess, most of which probably won't do it at all.
Editing the workflow is *by far* the most efficient way to handle this - you will have a workflow that matches your business process, clear status for your users, and the ability do generate really simple and plain filters like "everything waiting for a client"
(as opposed to "everything waiting for a client that is in-progress" and why are my users asking why it is resolved as well...)
Edit your workflow.
Make it match the business process.
Suggest an answer
Still have a question? Get fast answers from people who know.
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira
Atlassian User Groups}

我要回帖

更多关于 口袋妖怪孵蛋攻略 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信