其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包徐老师来巡山每一期的背景音乐_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
徐老师来巡山每一期的背景音乐
我有更好的答案
, wround to LAYou can betcha&#39, don't you know that it&#39Pretty Girls - Britney Spears,Iggy AzaleaAll around the world, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPour the drinks, bring the noiseWe're just so prettyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, thick cake, bring the noiseIt's Iggy-IggsWe're just so prettyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, I'm killing them softlyI would spend time with you but that'd cost meThey pray that Iggy-Iggy give 'em one more chanceBut busy Iggy wouldn&#39, to the frontDo what we like, get what we wantWe're just so prettyIs up, Bre so predictableSome things don't changeThe girls roll upWindows roll downEyes on usJaws on the groundWatch them goIt's just so funnyLike bees to the honeyAll around the world, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPt get the jokesJust you watch, boys followWe be keeping them up on their toesThey can laugh, is it true that these men are from MarsIs that why they be acting bizarreEvery time I walk out of my house it's likeHey, babyThey don't see me rolling my eyesThey buzzing around me like fliesThey got one thing on their mindsSome things don't changeThe girls roll upWindows roll downEyes on usJaws on the groundWatch them goIt's just so funnyLike bees to the honeyAll around the world, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPour the drinks, bring the noiseWe're just so prettyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, to the frontDo what we like, get what we wantWhere you at, BritWe're just so prettyHey?From Australia &#39, good would make you lose your mindAll of the boys begging Britney, hit 'em one more timeIggsWhat&#39, but they don&#39, bring the noiseWe're just so prettyAll around the world, pretty girlsJump the line, they&#39, to the frontDo what we like, get what we wantWe're just so prettyTt even give 'em one more glanceSee, enter
in line between the beauty and a beastSlim waist, the whole world want a pieceBad girl?All around the world, pretty girlsWipe the floor with all the boysPs always the same
哥们,够叼
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖

更多关于 徐老师来巡山32期 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信