amazon fire stickTV Stick有人要没

&主题:如何用FireTV Stick看中文节目(一)
泡网分: 0.198
注册: 2001年12月
我最近买了个 Amazon FireTV Stick。价钱不贵。 FireTV Stick有个好处。可以自己安装第三方的APP。方法如下:
& & 从网上找到自己喜欢的视频APP。比如泰捷视频,VST全聚合,兔子视频,....等。这都是非常容易搜索到的。选几个下载。我本人下载了这三个,还有番茄视频等。 也可以在沙发网站(
)下载电视必备。 里面都有了。注意不要下载沙发管家(很多人喜欢,我不喜欢)
& & 下载安装一个软件 adb-setup-1.3. 网上搜索很容易找到。
& & 安装时,三个选项都是Y(es)。我在HP笔记本(Win81.)安装时没有成功。 后来在台上电脑上(Win8.1)安装了。
& & 用adb把下载的APP装到FireTV Stick上。分几个步骤。
A)要知道FireTV的IP地址。 fireTV Stick接到TV上。打开电视后进入FireTV,找到Settings, System, about, Network. 这时就可以看到IP地址了。记下IP地址。
B) Goto Settings, System, Developer Options, 把里面的两个, ADB Debugging, APPs From Unknown 都Turn ON.
C) 开始安装: 在安装了ADB的电脑上运行CMD。 在cmd里面 adb connect IPADDRESS (这个IPADDRESS
就是记下的FireTV Sticp的IP地址)。 连接成功后会看到 Connected to IPADDRESS:5555。
D) 一个个装APP: adb install Togic.apk (安装泰捷视频) ....
E) 通过adb安装的APP,在FireTV的Home里是看不到的。因此为了方便还要下载安装FiredTVLauncher-1.1.0.apk 。(注意: 是FiredTV, 不是FireTV)
微信扫一扫分享
&浏览:611&&回帖:3 &&
泡网分: 0.198
注册: 2001年12月
通过Slideload的App要到Settins-&Applications-&manage All Installed Applications 里找。
泡网分: 2.78
帖子: 4459
注册: 2014年07月
iPhone6 iOS8.1 客户端发布
泡网分: 2.539
帖子: 3319
注册: 2012年02月
czgu 发表于
我最近买了个 Amazon FireTV Stick。价钱不贵。 FireTV Stick有个好处。可以自己安装第三方的APP。方法如下:
E) 通过adb安装的APP,在FireTV的Home里是看不到的。。不在Home里,会不会在 App 里面?
&版权所有:&&&&手机客户端下单
发布了Fire TV Stick电视棒,它是Fire TV的适配器变种,售价39美元,与其兄弟产品一样,可以访问同样的内容,包括亚马逊Prime Instant Video服务,音乐服务以及Netflix和Spotify所提供的流媒体内容。 买家还可以玩儿一些精选游戏,今年初亚马逊发布的Fire TV机顶盒也支持游戏功能。目前尚不清楚Fire TV是否会有专用的游戏手柄,不过预计不会。用户可以通过辅助遥控器进行语音搜索,但Fire TV Stick捆绑的遥控器并不包含麦克风。 对于这款电视棒,亚马逊的定位非常清晰,就是要和 Chromecast竞争,而且它的卖点也特别提到是“Chromecast存储容量的四倍,内存的两倍”,此外它还搭载了一个双核处理器和1GB的嵌入式内存。 Fire TV Stick直逼Chromecast,说它有4倍的存储空间(8G存储),以及2倍的运行速度,支持在线观看ESPN, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Prime Instant Video等,自带遥控器,当然,你也可以通过手机APP进行遥控,反正就是个基于深度定制Android的电视棒嘛。
Amazon Kindle由 Amazon生产的一系列电子书阅读器。第一代Kindle于日发布,用户可以通过无线网络使用 Amazon Kindle 购买、下载和阅读电子书、报纸、杂志、博客及其他电子媒体。由 Amazon旗下 Lab126 所开发的 Amazon Kindle 硬件平台,最早只有一种设备,现在已经发展为一个系列,大部分使用 E Ink 十六级灰度电子纸显示技术,能在最小化电源消耗的情况下提供类似纸张的阅读体验。
购买了此商品的用户还购买了
最近浏览商品
¥0.00 已选0件
周一至周五
9:00-21:00阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
本帖最后由 chenyub 于
10:03 编辑
amazon fire tv的国内使用方法(首发) ROOT教程在楼下
相信一些海淘的童鞋和我一样把amazon fire tv拿到手了,基于购买的原因如下,不错的硬件配置和安卓的系统,因此不排除将来能够进行第三方软件的安装和刷机,那么这些工作留给论坛的大神们去研究吧,做为屌丝的我们,还是先上手使用,别让amazon fire tv成为海淘后家中的摆设。
其实淘宝卖家其实已经知道并安装了第三方软件,但是目前都没有公开使用方法。基于国外网站的介绍,我研究了使用心得,这里就不浪费时间,让大家先上手吧。
1.准备工作
设备 amazon fire tv
系统 fire 3.0
电脑一台(与fire tv 在同一个局域网下)
在电脑上下载 ADB程序包
链接http://2dx.pc6.com/xy2/adbgjb.zip
解压后将ADB目录放在D盘下,方便以后DOS命令符的运行。
下载你需要的APK软件,比如TV版.APK,修改成togicvideo276.apk
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJ596HH
2 调试fire tv
进入fire tv 系统设置
1.按Fire TV的 Home键选 select Settings
2. 进入System -& Developer Options
3. 设置Select ADB Debugging 处于 ON,等于开启了网络安装的调试端口。
4. 返回后进入 System -& About -& Network, 查看 Fire TV 在你家网络的IP地址(比如192.168.1.111),记下来,以后要填。
3 安装程序到fire tv
比如你要安装,那么你到官方下载该APK程序后放在D盘的ADB目录下,修改一下文件名,这样比较好输入,
打开PC端的电脑提示符
输入以下命令
(注:进入电脑D盘)
2&cd d:\adb
(注:进入ADB目录)
3&adb kill-server
4&adb start-server
5&adb connect 192.168.1.111
(注:输入你fire tv的实际地址)
系统提示已连接,它会报告消息&连接到&&192.168.1.111 :5555端口&
6.&adb install togicvideo276.apk
7.安装过程完成时它会报告&成功&消息
这样泰捷视频已经安装到你的fire tv上了。
接下去开始打开fire tv上的泰捷视频,
进入fire tv菜单,进入select Settings ,进入Select Applications,找到泰捷视频,按确认打开,开始你的电视之旅吧。
同样方法,可以安装你需要的软件,为了磨合fire tv,请安装TV版的APK程序,请勿尝试fire tv破解和刷机,这些留给大神完善以后再研究吧。
(2.9 KB, 下载次数: 24)
15:08 上传
(22.37 KB, 下载次数: 15)
(15.63 KB, 下载次数: 26)
(40.69 KB, 下载次数: 6)
15:11 上传
(37.34 KB, 下载次数: 3)
(38.79 KB, 下载次数: 10)
(37.01 KB, 下载次数: 2)
(35.71 KB, 下载次数: 10)
(37.6 KB, 下载次数: 26)
(34.12 KB, 下载次数: 26)
(38.4 KB, 下载次数: 16)
阅读权限90
在线时间 小时
全英文?????????????????
阅读权限50
在线时间 小时
正需要-谢谢分享。
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
再补充一句给各位,系统可以安装安卓版的XBMC(最新13.0版)媒体管理中心,具体教程各大论坛都有;通过XBMC可以安装各种插件、程序等等;听音乐、看直播、电影、照片都不是问题,本来XBMC是给XBOX开发的,现在各大操作系统都有支持,而且可以设置中文,虽然操作有点复杂,但是设置好了,加上FIRE TV的硬件水准,那效果是杠杠的。
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
Amazon fire tv 不用破解,不用刷机,不用root,一样可以充分利用;
利用ADB命令可以安装程序,导入需要的ZIP文件;
参考(adb push hdpfans.zip sdcard\download)就能把ZIP文件导入机顶盒,以便XBMC以后安装插件。
阅读权限90
在线时间 小时
感谢楼主分享,高清范有您更精彩!
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
号外,6月19日最新消息,fire TV 可以通过第三方插件root了,具体操作请百度搜一下。
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
没发现ROOT后有什么用?
阅读权限20
在线时间 小时
本人ROOT已经完成,root的好处是在FIRE TV 上安装软件,删除复制文档不再繁琐。
下载Towelroot 的APK应用程序,SuperSU的APK应用程序,和以前一样的通过PC端口安装。
运行towelroot,按步骤root后等待重启,然后运行superSU按步骤运行,等待FIRE TV重启2次后进入正常画面。那么FIRE TV 已经root完成了。
你可以安装安卓TV版的助手,进行软件安装删除,你也可以安装系统管理软件进行优化,硬件检测、评测等功能,从此FIRE TV抛弃了繁琐的操作。
你想,一部FIRE TV 加一台显示器,加无线键盘鼠标,你得到的是什么?
祝小伙伴们玩的愉快!!!
在线时间 小时
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
使用 (可批量传图、插入视频等)快速回复Fire TV Stick - Amazon Official Site (Previous Generation)
**There's a newer version of this product.
47K+ Shares
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Add to List
Unable to add item to List. Please try again.
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
To view this video download
Amazon Fire TV Stick (Previous Generation)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
HD Fire Stick: powerful media streaming device plugs into HDTV. TV stick enables access to thousands of movies, TC shows, apps, game, is advanced with quad-core processor and supports for fast Wi-Fi. TV fire stick offers Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity with support of HID, SPP
HD Fire Stick: powerful media streaming device plugs into HDTV. TV stick enables access to thousands of movies, TC shows, apps, game, is advanced with quad-core processor and supports for fast Wi-Fi. TV fire stick offers Bluetooth 3.0 conHigh-Quality Streaming Device: fire stick offers spoken language support in Hindi and English. Amazon stick lets you enjoy movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu and more. Entertainment device features Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1
Heavy Storage Amazon Stick: is provided with 8 GB internal storage with 1 GB memory and features 2x memory of Chromecast Plus. You can watch your favorite shows away from home. Amazon fire stick HD is upgraded with cloud storage for all amazon cloud drive customers and starts with 5 GB of free storage
Easy to Plug Amazon Device: the stick can be plugged in HDMI output ports, Micro USB for power only. Users can set a PIN to restrict access of mature content by children. Data monitoring feature on Fire TV lets you select viewing quality to manage data use
Fire TV Stick Compatibility: streaming stick is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50 Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models – Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse
There is a newer version of this item:
Share your thoughts with other customers
Since the Fire TV stick was announced, I've heard a lot of people wonder if it was something worth picking up, essentially asking "what does this thing do that my TV doesn't do already?"
The answer is going to be different for different people, but here's an easy w Amazon Fire TV Stick is an excellent purchase if:-Your TV is not a "smart" TV.
Meaning your TV or dvd player did not come pre-loaded with apps such as Netflix, Youtube, Pandora etc...-Your TV is a "smart" TV, but apps do not perform well.
Some smart TVs have painful performance when streaming video, apps can be difficult to update, wifi connection can be spotty etc...-You want to access Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Pandora, and other such apps on your TV-You are an Amazon Prime Member and want to access your Prime Video, Prime Music, and Prime Photo accounts-You want to participate in casual gaming on your television.-You want to listen to music on your TV-You want to have portability.
In other words, Television access to the above services while you are travelling. (Amazon says the capability to use in hotels/dorms etc... with shared wifi that requires frequent password entry is coming soon)So, the bottom line is that the Fire TV Stick allows you to access your movies, music and photos as well as games and more
via your television.
If your TV already does these things well, or you're already doing them via other devices such as a game console, then this may not be worth your while.So, how easy is it to use?
I'm telling you, you do not have to have an ounce of technological know how to have this thing up and running in a matter of minutes. There is a set of 5 very simple instructions for set-up that had me watching House of Cards less than 10 minutes after I unboxed it.
It comes with a remote that includes just 7 buttons
(your phone can also become a remote by adding an app, though this is not quite ready on the iPhone yet) and upon completion of connecting the stick, you are taken to a simple tutorial video that explains very well the use of the remote.
There is also an optional voice control remote that can be separately purchased.
It is in no way required to operate the Fire Stick.
If you buy the Stick online, it comes preset to the account from which it is ordered.
If this is not the account you plan to use (I needed to use my wife's because she has the prime account) it's very easy de-register took me less than a minute.I have accessed Prime Video and the picture and speed is fantastic.
I've accessed Prime Music and the sound quality and speed are excellent and include nice background photos of artists and albums.
Apps are easy to browse and download as are games.
I was also able to "fling" to Netflix etc... from my Kindle Fire quite easily.I've been using a Chromecast since they came out, and I think the Fire TV Stick competes very well.
I like the remote (which the Chromecast doesn't have), and I love the memory and speed.
And if you are an Amazon Prime Member, this is hands down your best option. This would make a great gift, and is easy enough to use that you could give it with confidence to someone who has no technological savvy at all.If you're looking to get the most out of your HDTV, The Fire Stick is a fantastic way to go about it.
I highly recommend it, and based on how smoothly everything went on what was probably a very busy day for Amazon servers, I'm confident that you'll have the same or an even better experience.
Verified Purchase&UPDATE! 11/11/15: More than a year now of using the stick literally every single evening for netflix, and it has been overall very reliable.Bottom line? This is the best streaming device for the dollar(In my humble opinion) It's cheap, it handles netflix/prime/hboGo/plex/games/a lot more & doesn't seem much slower than the full firetv box. I started with a Roku2 in the living room which got pushed to the bedroom when i got the firetv box, then the firetv stick replaced the roku2. I tried the roku stick but returned it because it was just too darn slow. I'm completely firetv now and 100% happy with it..What it does: It adds internet/streaming functionality to any tv/monitor with an HDMI port. You can use any of the thousands of paid and/or free apps such as netflix, amazon prime, hulu, plex, news, digital fireplace, etc... There's a ton you can do. With some extra effort you can sideload things like Kodi and 3rd party apps. It's super simple to use, and the image quality can be great if your internet connection is fast.The Good stuff...-Same pricerange as the less capable/less powered Chromecast & Roku stick-More ram/memory than the competition(keeps things running smooth)-More storage space than the competition, you can store more apps/games/etc..-You can do some gaming with it, but the firetv box is better suited-So small you can bring it pretty much anywhere with ease.-Simple clean interface.-Lots of games/apps to choose from-The phone app is actually pretty usefulNot as good stuff...-No connections other than usb for power, if you need ethernet/audio in/out, get the box!-Less powerful than the firetv box, but also less than half the price, the power difference is not very apparent in general use.-No voice search without the additional remote(or phone app), but i really never used itPlex...Thus far has worked without much delay on my fairly speedy home network. Plex has it's own plethora of options and settings, that coupled with your network speed really determine how well the stick can handle it.***TIP!:Some have mentioned that their stick's usb port gets obstructed, first and most obvious fix is to use the included dongle, if you don't like that for some reason, the other solution is to search amazon for "HDMI Angle Adapter"Wireless connectivity quality...I use it in a room that's next to the wireless router room, and it gives a solid signal.Vs: firetv box, roku, or chromecast?I was fully into roku boxes, but with firetv stick is cleaner/less wires/direct plugin/etc..., the roku stick was too slow for me, and an android stick isn't as clean to use so to speak. That leaves chromecast, which i've never used because i don't like having to rely on a computer/device for it to work, i want what i plug in to be able to handle the task. Needless to say, the stick in my view doesn't have much competitionGamingOne big advantage on the firetv is that you can connect a real game controller to it. I've reviewed amazon's game controller and found it to be not perfect, but overall very enjoyable to use. It also shows that you connect a Nyko controller. The library of games is fairly large and growing, however if you really want to do a lot of gaming/want to play the graphics heavy games, you should get the firetv box. You can add memory to the firetv box with a usb drive, you cannot expand the firetv stick's memory.I tried out star wars lego and played a round of flying around, overall it was smooth with just an occasional jump/studder. It did take a good few minutes to install it, and a few seconds to load, which surely would take less time on the firetv box.Vs Firetv boxIf i were to be shown the experience side by side with the firetv box, i'd have a hard time knowing any difference in most cases, so which should you get considering the more than 2x higher price for the box?If you don't need extra connections like audio and Ethernet, and don't plan on using voice search(the stick remote lacks it, but i never used it anyways, as it only searches prime) and don't plan on heavy gaming,
then absolutely get the stick, it's been a solid experience.
||Verified Purchasewell, my firestick has been great since day one, but over the past few days i've been rearranging my home a/v equipment and resituating devices.
i moved my firestick from behind the tv to using an hdmi extension and placing it in my entertainment center, and started noticing massive temperature increases.
i have mounted cooling fans and airflow where the device is, and no troubles with my other dongle devices.
over the past 24 hours i've been researching cooling methods and heatsinks...and i just checked on it again after plugging it back in to test ambient temps (it's been too hot to even touch when plugged in) and it seems it gave up the ghost...in the form of melting.thankfully i was home and watching the device as this could have been a serious incident.amazon...this is a serious design flaw for a usb powered device to melt like this...i really liked the device and had no performance issues until about 2 days ago (i got it i think in 2014?
early bird).
it worked fine and ran fine...but i'm now a little leery of replacing it, and especially leery of forking over more money for one.
picture attached.
Customer images
Joseph E. Kleinhenz
Control your TV directly from your Fire TV Stick remote
Avoid the hassle of managing two different remotes
Easily snaps on to back of Fire TV Stick remote
Compatible with Fire TV Stick Remote (Not compatible with voice remote)
Coverage starts when your device is shipped
Receive a replacement device in 2 to 3 days
Extends mechanical and electrical breakdown coverage
Make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty
Cancel anytime, full refund in first 90 days
No deductibles or shipping fees
Increase the number of games you can play on your Fire TV
Ergonomic design fits naturally in your hands with precise and responsive controls
Built-in instant voice search plus Alexa
Dedicated stereo headphone jack
Great battery life with up to 90 hours of gameplay
Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet
Compatible with all powered USB ports
Ideal length (10 inches) for conveniently connecting Fire TV Stick to TV's side USB/HDMI ports
Not compatible with Fire TV Box
Eliminate dead or weak Wi-Fi spots in your home
Receives free HD channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox
Supports 1080p HD
Includes 15ft coaxial cable for greater flexibility
Backed by an AmazonBasics 1 Year Limited Warranty
Avoid losing your remote control
Compatible with Fire TV Stick's remote control and Amazon Fire TV's remote control
Attaches to the back or side of your TV with quality adhesive
Keep your Fire TV remote ready for action with our handy REMOTE HOLDER
Remote not included
Hard shell travel case designed for Fire TV stick and accessories
Keeps your Fire TV stick and accessories safe, protected, and organized
Elastic mesh pocket provides storage for cables and/or HDMI extender
Convenient carabiner loop that can easily be attached to a belt or other bags
Increase the number of games you can play on your Fire TV Stick
Ergonomic design fits naturally in your hands with precise and responsive controls
Increase the number of games you can play on your Fire TV Stick
Built-in instant voice search plus Alexa
Add Fire TV Game Controller to your order
(you can remove it later)
Coverage starts when your device is shipped
Receive a replacement device in 2 to 3 days
Extends mechanical and electrical breakdown coverage
Make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty
Cancel anytime, full refund in first 90 days
No deductibles or shipping fees
Add Protection Plan: 2 Year to your order
(you can remove it later)
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.}

我要回帖

更多关于 amazon fire tv 中国 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信