libbost_libboost system.so-vc110-mt-1_50.lib

VC2010编译提示 LINK : fatal error LNK1104: 无法打开文件“libboost_system-vc100-mt-gd-1_51.lib”_百度知道
VC2010编译提示 LINK : fatal error LNK1104: 无法打开文件“libboost_system-vc100-mt-gd-1_51.lib”
使用Boost加载库1-51,一加上#include &boost/asio.hpp&就会报
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: 无法打开文件“libboost_system-vc100-mt-gd-1_51.lib”
我在lib文件夹找到了libboost_system-vc100-mt-gd-1_51.lib,也用别人的替换过,都不行。
求大神帮忙。...
我有更好的答案
的环境变量设置对了吗?你可以做个测试,将lib库放到VS的lib库目录下。比如放到:C;lib这样应该能找到boost库了:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC&#92
采纳率:72%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
vc2010的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。#include &iostream&#include &boost/asio.hpp&#include &boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp&
int main(){&boost::asio::io_
&boost::asio::deadline_timer t(io, boost::posix_time::seconds(5));&t.wait();
&std::cout && "Hello, world!\n";
&return 0;}
上面是boost文档自带的代码,编译出现错误。代码是不需要链接libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib,为什么还出现这样的错误呢?他默认连接?知道的,恢复一下:)
知道的,请恢复,郁闷了一天了。&&&&
&re: 怪异的boost,fatal error LNK1104: 无法打开文件“libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib”
可能是boost本身自动链接了libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib,目前还没找到解决办法,郁闷中。。。&&&&
无论如何,今晚要搞定!&&&&
我以前编译ASIO例子程序的时候,就显示地忽略了以下两个库:
libboost_date_time-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.lib
libboost_regex-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.lib
但是,libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib则没遇到过,你显示地忽略掉看下如何?
&&&&
显示忽略掉libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35;libboost_date_time-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.libboost_regex-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib,然后#pragma comment(lib,&boost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35&),可以编译,链接,但运行的时候出现“应用程序初始化失败”,呵呵,看来还得研究。另外,boost的这种自动链接也太不方便了&&&&
@true
那就应该没问题了。‘应用程序初始化失败’,你用的是VS2005吧?那就跟BOOST没关系了。新的问题跟项目设定有关系。具体搜索下网络吧。:)&&&&
google了一把,说打sp1的补丁,没见效果。后来,自己从源代码编译,并链接新编译的,运行正常。可能是官方提供的二进制版本,使用的VS2005,和我安装的05所携带的某些运行时库版本不一样?正版VS盗版?习惯了linux下写代码,windows真让人不适应。但有不太舍得这么好用的ide。。。&&&&
同样的配置信息,链接不同的库,结果截然不同,一定是编译库时VS2005的编译选项不同,链接了不同版本的crt&&&&
boost_1_35_0\boost\config\user.hpp里面有关于链接方式的宏&&&&
把boost lib里面的boost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib等等该名字成libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib就好了&&&&
bjam编译的时候只编译了release版本,把工程改成release就不会有这个错误了:)archer.&&&&
&re: 怪异的boost,fatal error LNK1104: 无法打开文件“libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib”[未登录]
bjam --toolset=msvc-8.0 --link=static --runtime-link=dynamic --threading=multi --with-system --with-regex stage
bjam use 3.1.7 ver&&&&
将libboost_system-vc80-mt-gd-1_35.lib拷到VS安装目录下,具体好像是Vc7\PlatformSDK\Lib里面。&&&&【盘点】冬去春来又一年 年终盘点说成就【话题】奇葩回复笑三颤 大开眼界觅车牌《我叫MT4》开荒测试今日开启 答题赢取限量【吐槽】又到考试季 神题气死你【投票】玩家游戏玩转 每天惊喜不断
感谢论坛玩家一直以来的支持,论坛因为有你们而更加精彩。
现特开启每日签到
么么哒 么么哒! 我是光军小号,求妹子 点点点点 简22区铁血沙场欢迎你 【成就党】战斗群【】
11925 6171 5100 4803 4420 4378 4353
今日: 342|昨日: 447|帖子: 5998564|会员: 794507|欢迎新会员:
主题: 5084, 帖数: <span title="万
全面福利活动
卓越大型活动
主题: 4739, 帖数: <span title="万
晒照晒照,加入我们卓越游戏妹纸的
专属小世界吧!
主题: 1166, 帖数: <span title="万
爆料!新闻!
这里是卓越游戏最全资讯站
主题: 9321, 帖数: 8万
第三代经典力作
开启回合制MMORPG战斗模式
主题: <span title="万, 帖数: <span title="0万
MTer讨论专区
勿忘初衷,感恩一路相陪
主题: 408, 帖数: 2628
腾讯独家代理
史上最爽的巨型BOSS战
主题: 3万, 帖数: <span title="万
主题: 40, 帖数: 108
死亡日记正统续作
丧失狂潮再次来袭
主题: 987, 帖数: 1万
能来我家帮个忙吗?
女生钟爱的DIY休闲手游
主题: 31, 帖数: 135
3D魔幻动作竞技手游
实时无极限PK手游
主题: 50, 帖数: 301
苹果全球推荐
首部打破海外垄断的丧尸题材巨作
主题: 16, 帖数: 90
复古风格的2D
休闲对战游戏
主题: 13, 帖数: 61
创建或销毁一切
RPG版本《我的世界》
主题: 200, 帖数: 2443
Heroes and Titans
全球上线 2015全新3D手游大作
主题: 23, 帖数: 42
呆萌版集换式卡牌来袭
TCG卡牌对战手游!
主题: 59, 帖数: 166
告别沉闷卡牌
开启MT新世界
主题: 355, 帖数: 2141
第四代卡牌手游
中日韩三国实时真人PK
主题: 1348, 帖数: 6620
最呆萌贱3D战棋
誓要将失传已久的战棋发扬光大
主题: 83, 帖数: 569
经典宝石消除模式
非常Q版的三消类RPG卡牌手游
主题: 483, 帖数: 1万
大富翁玩法
大型多人在线Q版益智RPG
主题: 1579, 帖数: 7272
客服电话:
客服中心:cs.locojoy.com
主题: 3516, 帖数: 3万
本版只受理论坛事务!
Powered byvisual c++ - CMake, VS2012 and Boost 1.54.0: libboost_filesystem-vc110-mt-gd-1_54.lib missing - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I built boost 1.54.0 with Visual Studio 2012 x64.
I tried to build a small demo that is using boost filesystem:
#include &iostream&
#include &boost/filesystem.hpp&
using namespace boost::
int main(int argc, char* argv[])
if (argc & 2)
std::cout && "Usage: tut1 path\n";
std::cout && argv[1] && " " && file_size(argv[1]) && '\n';
CMake is used to setup the corresponding project for VS2012 x64:
CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.8.9)
PROJECT(FilesystemTest)
set_property(GLOBAL PROPERTY USE_FOLDERS ON)
SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/build/)
# Visual Studio 2010 Pro Standard: /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /Zm1000 /EHsc /GR
SET(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "/DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W4 /Zi /EHsc /GR- /MP /openmp")
SET(CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX
FIND_PACKAGE(Boost COMPONENTS filesystem system REQUIRED)
# Unicode rules!
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-D_UNICODE)
include_directories(${Boost_INCLUDE_DIR})
LINK_DIRECTORIES(
${Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS} )
file(GLOB FilesystemTest_SOURCES src/*.*)
# Create a target for the library
ADD_EXECUTABLE(FilesystemTest
${FilesystemTest_SOURCES})
But when compiling I get 'libboost_filesystem-vc110-mt-gd-1_54.lib' is missing.
Perviously I used boost 1.53.0 - everything was working perfect when using boost 1.53.0.
When looking into the boost 1.54 lib folder there is only a 'boost_filesystem-vc110-mt-gd-1_54.lib' and a 'libboost_filesystem-vc110-mt-sgd-1_54.lib'
I compiled boost using this instructions:
Download boost 1.54.0 from
Extract files (e.g. “C:\thirdparty\vs2013\x64\boost_1_54_0”)
Start Visual Studio 2012 x64 command prompt
Change to boost directory (e.g. “cd C:\thirdparty\vs2010\x64\boost_1_54_0”)
Execute .\bootstrap.bat
Execute b2 address-model=64 toolset=msvc-11.0 --build-type=complete stage
If only certain libraries (for instance filesystem) are need step 6 can be replaced by this:
b2 address-model=64 toolset=msvc-11.0 --build-type=complete stage --with-filesystem --with-signals --with-system
I could not figure out what is working wrong. Any ideas?
Yesterday I tried again: I used the same commands and I finally got a 'libboost_filesystem-vc110-mt-gd-1_54.lib' file. No idea why it is working now. I installed a few VS2012 updates and also removed my VS2013 Preview installation. But I have no clue why it is working now.
Yesterday I tried again: I used the same commands and I finally got a 'libboost_filesystem-vc110-mt-gd-1_54.lib' file. No idea why it is working now. I installed a few VS2012 updates and also removed my VS2013 Preview installation. But I have no clue why it is working now.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you&#39;re looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledFix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error - boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll process information
How to Fix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll Error Effective and Easily
What’s boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll?
This file is created as an executable file that running on the computer, and used to execute or run as a program in Windows operating system.
Many people often struggle with the problem of this file and search for a solution. So we need to learn the proper way to fix
error well on the PC.
1.Virus or legitimate program?
2.What happen to the process file?
3.boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error causes
4.Negative impacts of the error issue
5.How can fix this error
Basic knowledge of DLL
boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll is created as an executable file that running on the computer, and used to execute or run as a program in Windows operating system. Many people often struggle with the problem of this file and search for a solution. So we need to learn the proper way to fix it on the PC.
Virus or legitimate program?
It was not all plain sailing for the running of boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll, sometimes people will suddenly get the error notification which states that the program cannot be opened or is damaged on the computer, restart or reinstall the program may help to fix this problem. If you find the similar pop-up on your PC, please go on and make clear what’s the reason and available solutions to fix the error.
error causes
boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll is damaged
Program outdated issue
Virus and malware invasions
Program conflict
Improper removal of the program mistakenly remove the associated files
Related registry entries in Windows system are corrupted or missing
Negative impacts of the error issue
Once the process file has the problem of running on the PC, you will firstly get the error notification, and then the computer performance will be affected in many aspects, such as:
Programs closely related to the file cannot be opened
Slower operation of the computer
Additional DLL and registry issues
Program freeze-up
Computer crashes frequently
Blue Screen of Death error
How can fix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error
To resolve the problem on PC, there is nothing better than knowing what’s the specific reason of the issue, otherwise, you may need to try the following solution until fixing the error well.
Option one - uninstall or reinstall the related application on PC
When the error message only appears after installing a new program or launch one certain application on the computer, you should consider whether the program is not compatible with boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll file and disable it automatically. In this situation, you need to uninstall the program firstly if it is useful for you, you can get a brand new install package and install it again, but please pay attention to the instruction and install properly on the computer.
Tutorials to uninstall the program in computer win Windows 8 operating system
1.Open Task Manager, stop the the specific file and associated programs running on the PC
2.Click on “This PC”, and click Computer on the top
3.Choose “Uninstall programs”, then it will go to the Windows uninstall section
4.Highlight the installed programs related to boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll file
5.Click on “Uninstall” button, start to remove the program with the instructions
6.Restart the computer after the removal
Option two - install the newest update of the related program
If you suspect the program which boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll file belonging to is just outdated, you ought to fix the error via updating the program to the newest version, and the features which cannot be performed smoothly on the outdated version can be recovered. The available updates of a software usually can be found on the website of its publisher. If it does not support to update the program to the newest versin from the current one. You can firstly uninstall the program, and install the one with latest version on the PC.
Option three - clean virus infection
Virus attack could be the reason of many problems on the computer, because it has the serious ability to damage everything possible on the machine. Therefore, to make sure your computer are protected well and prevent it from destroying the system structure, installed applications and files, you should use an outstanding antivirus program to conduct a virus scan and removal as quickly as possible.
Option four - fix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error with System File Checker
Don’t know System File Checker and have never use it before? You should get start to learn something about this useful utility on the Windows system. System File Checker is a utility that can help users to find out and restore the corruptions in Windows system files. It is a safe and good way to fix some corruptions on the system but not always work for solving all the problems, especially when you encounter the missing or corrupted Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file issue. So you can try to fix the error via scanning and restoring the corrupted file with System File Checker.
Instructions to run System File Checker to fix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error in Win 8:
1.Move the mouse to the lower-right corner of the screen, click Search
2.Type Command Prompt in the searching box, and right click on Command Prompt in the search result
3.Click to Run as administrator, and type the password it is required to enter it for a confirmation
4.Type “sfc /scannow” in the command prompt, and press Enter
5.Then the utility will start to scan all of protected system files and replace the corrupted ones as much as possible.
6.Finally, when the verification is 100% complete, you will see the result
7.Go to check wether it has been help you fix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error.
Option five - repair related DLL and registry issues (recommended)
The last but not least method is using a registry repair application to fix boost_date_time-vc100-mt-1_49.dll error, this is also the way that mostly suggested to use. Registry issue is often the cause of many error issues on the computer, repairing the related registry errors is fixing the EXE problems on the computer.
Since many general computer users having little professional computer knowledge and experience, repairing the system registry will be a task with high risk and easily make the manual error. And you should clear that this important database should be protected well from any kind of manual error, otherwise the computer will be resulted in a more serious and dangerous situation. Therefore, using a good registry repair program will be the best choice to handle different kinds of registry problems, when the registry fix is completed, you will be able to fix this error and other potential issues as well.
Or find from the database:
DLL File Library
EXE File Library
Popular EXE Error:}

我要回帖

更多关于 libboost thread mt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信