帮我把图片里的我的世界中文翻译指令翻译成中文,并且怎么用

麻烦高手帮我把一段中文翻译成英文 很急 谢谢 麻烦高手帮忙把一段中文翻译成英文,很着急,谢谢了
你正在浏览: & >
麻烦高手帮我把一段中文翻译成英文 很急 谢谢
麻烦高手帮我把一段中文翻译成英文 很急 谢谢
你们分配给我的IP在中国就是被屏蔽的,你们不能为我更换IP地址.现在你竟然能提出这种匪夷所思的要求,我的网站早就在几天前正常运行了,以至于我还要自己掏腰包来购买SSL证书,让我很难接受.你难道希望我开着代理来添加内容吗?还是希望我不断用着Google翻译来和你们解释为什么我的网站到现在还无法正常运行?让我简单的告诉你? 就只是因为你们分配给我了一个在中国完全无法使用的该死的IP .请不要让我对Godaddy的服务产生怀疑,因为如果不是你们一再的提出不合情理的要求,只有你们为我安装了SSL证书,我才能为我的网站添加内容言语不用太客气 他们给我弄的很恼火 把号里的所有分全拿出来了 麻烦大家帮我 需要翻译的内容如下:我不知道你们为什么要这样刁难我在这之前我已经告诉过你们,我所购买的 Webhosting IP无法在中国访问.这就是为什么我要购买SSL证书.我希望你查询一下我购买 Webhosting 的时间,从我购买的一开始
I can only add contents to my website when you install the SSL certificate for me. Please do not let me down to doubt the service from Godaddy. I he told you before that the Webhosting IP I ordered from you could not be visited from within China, which leads to my purchase of the SSL certificate. And are you
happy to see I he to constantly explain to you why my website cannot function properly, with the help of Google to translate my words into English?
Let me put it simple.You are expected to check the time I ordered Webhosting, I he to purchase the SSL certificate on my own expense, which is completely out of function in China. The IP you assigned to me since my order has been blocked in China. You could not replace the IP you assigned to me, so, as a result? This is just due to the damn IP you assigned to me. I do NOT think I can accept your ridiculous request now. Do you intend to see that I add contents with the proxy server onI he no idea why you deliberately make difficulties for me in such an absurd way
Love is not concerned with outlooking, age or gend...~~~
代理任命 亲爱的先生们: 继我9月17日的信件后,昨天很荣幸见到了您。 在征得您口头同意的条款和条件...~~~
Fly to soon develop along with the economy in the ...
你可能感兴趣的内容?}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界圈地指令 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信